The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably picked something up from Annalise or the boys as kids are renowned germ carriers.

Reactions: 12
Omicron on the rise in Italy. Masks on public transportation til end of September. Dan's "man flu" might just be another round of Covid. Or black mold.

We know SJ is not in HMN. Perhaps Italy, but not convinced in Venice. However why does my gut tell me she and the boy are watching this auction OR are there with the Patreon Hubert de Givenchy - Collectionneur (was live June 14)

The famed couturier’s collection includes property from two of his residences: the Hôtel d'Orrouer in Paris and the Manoir du Jonchet in the Loire Valley.

In this Masterpiece sale, Christie’s presents the very best of this famed collection with 63 important works from the 17th century to the modern day including pieces by Alberto Giacometti, Pablo Picasso, and Joan Miró.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. The scam is that Cara WInsor Hehir believes she will be "brushing her teeth in champagne" and sitting down to dinner with somebody she mistakenly believes is a princess. That the hoi shall mix with the polloi is what Jarvis is selling; it also brings in gold diggers like Dana, Philip, pre-Amaury Nati, and Marie looking to score with wealthy guests. When Winsor Hehir discovers she is alone in the shittoo but for Kirsty and is expected to clean toilets, she finds she is homesick.

Reactions: 26
Call me a psychic but, I’m predicting more deflection today for the patreon flog. No accounts, naturally. Certainly no update on the chapel, lake, the serfs’ apartments, the panelling, the re-wallpapering of the mucky bedroom, the heating nor the façade, amongst many others projects.

Reactions: 25
Some of us have been feeling that was for a long, long time…. The spinning plates have to fall sometime soon…

Reactions: 21
You can't read attachments etc. like @Luna20 wrote
I was lurking in April without an account and I was able to open attachments. What I didn't have access to was the search button. That's why I chose to create an account. Then I fell down the rabbit hole of looking up all the juicy bits of gossip I'd been curious about over the past 2+ years. Can't believe how much time I wasted

Reactions: 19
How copper wire was invented: Stephanie and Isabelle fighting over a penny.

Reactions: 30
Watching an Escape to the Chateau DIY episode with the Fleuries: installing panelling in a whole room in a matter of DAYS! Wow!

Philipp suggested it would take half an hour, Anna was a bit more realistic with one or two days

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I meant to post about the Givenchy auction last night! I thought, perhaps, that Stephanie and FiFi were maybe attending or bidding, but after watching part of the auction live yesterday, there's no way either of them could afford it. The last of the Givenchy auctions is tomorrow, but they've already set records with the first two, raising close to $83 million Euro - way, way more than the estimates. I'm assuming provenance plays into it...and, as my dad always said, items are worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

The online auction, with a lot of lesser items, has seven days left. The prices don't seem as unattainable for Steph and FiFi, but with 7 days left, I expect the prices to go higher.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! The combination of tattle + vlog is my telenovela.
This week on chateau dairies, la jarvis meet her young not so hip help snorts!
A week filled with drama, unexpected love and backstabbing!
Stay tuned

The only spectrum Stephanie Jarvis is on is the money-grabbing-lack-of-empathy spectrum called grifting. Literally nobody should be concerned about her welfare but the charlataine herself and so she constantly is. She doesn't need any tattlers doing her bidding.

Reactions: 49
So I noticed that Micahel's uploaded a new video. Has anybody watched it yet? I can't bring myself to. LOL!

Reactions: 8
All cultures have them.
We have a joke:
Luckily, I went through labor pains, so I know what it's like for men when they have the flu.
I gave "birth" to a kidney stone the size of a large kernel of corn I Not only know what labor feels like but the birth! I passed it and it went klunk in the toilet!

Reactions: 14
last summer she also had a meeting with that architect..so its clear thats she makes a lott of fuss about restoration...but she doesnt apply her plans to the marie...its just filling vlogs...nothing more...talk talk talk...and nothing gets done...in a few monts the autumn starts again...and she will have another excuse...that woman is just a well paid lyer...stupid patreons...some people want to be ripped of their money i guess..

Reactions: 29
So I noticed that Micahel's uploaded a new video. Has anybody watched it yet? I can't bring myself to. LOL!
I guess it depends on your definition of “new.” If by “new” you mean he just released a video that he made back in August, 2020 but is feebly attempting to pass it off as recent and hoping you don’t notice…yes, he uploaded a new video! He reads Peter Rabbit on Beatrix Potter’s property. You can skip it. There’s absolutely nothing new…the entire video was made almost 2 years ago!

Reactions: 23
Without going into the gory details, it took almost a decade for my damage to fully heal and I still bear some scars.

Mine was on the surface of my head.
I have had shingles "almost" 3 times. I was getting vaccinations to travel long term to China in the 80s and hepatitis B was of concern. Last shot I asked doctor if I was getting poison ivy on my neck, luckily he had had shingles and recognized the lesions starting. He new what I was in for. So he prescribed me Acyclovir and luckily it healed pretty fast. The flight wasnt very fun. Now when I get the "tingle" I run to the Doc! Three times I have been saved from hell!

My guess is another random stagger around Lalande in high heels, seeing if anyone is actually doing any work, with maybe some footage of Amaury's panelling for the marquis' apartment.
another thing i dont understand...she rips out her grand salon...leave it as a ruin..and amaury starts with the Marquis appartment....i doesnt make sense ...at all...but thats so Lalande..my guess is that amaury has seen that that crappanelling will never work there..i wouldnt be surprised if another panelling shows up there in the folllowing months..followed by a lott of excuses and false explanations...

Reactions: 28

Thank you for sparing me the grief. LOL! Dare I call him out on it?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.