The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note. There is currently no work being done. The timeline has seriously been messed with, and there was no first of the month update or accounts presented in the last Patreon. Shall we take bets on what Patreon will be?

I’m betting Interview with PhiPhi. 🤮
Q: What lead you to lie Lande?
Snorty: I was looking for my lost hedgehog. Thanks for asking.
Q: What was your first impression of lie Lande?
Snorty: I thought it was too big to find my lost hedgehog. Thanks for asking.
Q: What is your favourite colour and why?
Snorty: Brown, because hedgehogs are kind of brown. Thanks for asking.
Q: What is your star sign?
Snorty: I don't know, but I wish it was the hedgehog. I like hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Q: What has been your most embarrassing moment?
Snorty: I was caught in the bathroom with my hedgehog. I like hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Q: What has been a defining moment in your life?
Snorty: Seeing how many generous fans there are out there who are willing to send me hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Q: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Snorty: I see myself running lie Lande as the world's first hedgehog museum. Thanks for asking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Agree.
I'm currently in Spain. Same thing with the Farmacia here as we popped into one for mossie spray yesterday. Masks mandatory in them and as we'd not got any, the pharmacist happily provided two. Oh and 4 customers inside only . There was a small queue once we'd finised. There are lots more peole than I expected wearing them in supermarkets and shops too. Makes you wonder !
Our village pharmacy hasn't changed it's rules at all. Masks at all times in there and only 3 people indoors at a time. More or less the same with our boulangerie, one way in and one way out, no more than 3 in the shop but they don't insist on masks. Covid is certainly on the up again here and we've had quite a few friends go down with it in the last couple of months.

Reactions: 15
Too much indeed.

I agree with Heathcliff; Tess is naturally quite good looking, but by the time she's wasted time and money on OTT clothes, make-up and hair, she ends up looking a fright. That smile needs more practice, too. 😁. At least there is no sign of the doll. Perhaps she keeps drugs in it, like the guy in the film 'Withnail & I'.
"This doll is extremely dangerous! It has voodoo qualities!" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just as a little reminder for anyone who could use a brush up. I know I certainly do on occasion…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree.
I'm currently in Spain. Same thing with the Farmacia here as we popped into one for mossie spray yesterday. Masks mandatory in them and as we'd not got any, the pharmacist happily provided two. Oh and 4 customers inside only . There was a small queue once we'd finised. There are lots more peole than I expected wearing them in supermarkets and shops too. Makes you wonder !
I still wear one in the supermarket and busy places. Don't know if they have this product in Spain but I discovered it last year - Pranarom anti-moustiques spray. It is a French product. I swear by it and we have a dreadful tiger mosquito problem. It's not sticky at all, it doesn't stain your clothes you can spray them too and once you finish spraying the smell dissipates. Just don't breath in while you're spraying 🥴😅 There is also a bite cream which really soothes and takes that irritating itch/sting straight away. Another thing I use are Para'kito bracelets. They're funky fabric bracelets that you place an anti-mosquitoe lozenge in. Water proof too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On another note. There is currently no work being done. The timeline has seriously been messed with, and there was no first of the month update or accounts presented in the last Patreon. Shall we take bets on what Patreon will be?

I’m betting Interview with PhiPhi. 🤮
I bet there will be no 1st of the month Patreon....and never update on accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Snorty: I don't know, but I wish it was the hedgehog. I like hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Snorty: I was caught in the bathroom with my hedgehog. I like hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Snorty: Seeing how many generous fans there are out there who are willing to send me hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Snorty: I see myself running lie Lande as the world's first hedgehog museum. Thanks for asking.
Can we get this emailed off to fanny so that she's prepared

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And don't forget the lake surveyors....I think she films herself with these people, chapel restorer, surveyors, architect blah blah so that she can pretend she's actually doing something to flim flam patrons.
For all we know, she could ask local people to come over to do some acting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This interview is mercifully short, but I guess it took a while to edit out all the 'I agree' and 'you look amazing' parts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m beginning to grow fond of the vase. I feel for the vase. 😆
"Hi and welcome to this weeks patronising Patron video, where I'm guleing the head back on the giraffe on the vase you lot bought me" poor thing has no chance on the funny farm.

• Haha
I think most, if not all, of the other Chateauverse owners put that bunch of clowns to shame with what they all manage to achieve.
Just looking at the Rosieres' CDIY ep on the award they received for sensitive historic resto.

It's a national award.
Amy describes how discreetly the locals scoped them and their resto out -- the national award came as a complete surprise.
It's not clear to me what the criteria are or even what the award is -- among the things she and Marc are doing is restoring the chateau as a local economic power, through the future establishment of vineyards. Marc is French, unlike most kleptocratic chateau developers.
Just saying. There is another model for chateau restoration and the people of France, on a local and on a national level, are quick to perceive, appreciate, and reward it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Teabag is up again !
Must need some money......... He is reading "Peter Rabbit" ....... I kid you not !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.