The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pussy cat dress is something else! My daughter would have loved to wear this when she was a little girl🤣.
Honestly, I must admit SSB somehow pulls it off though, especially with the worlds largest glass of gin.
View attachment 1340774
View attachment 1340775
That dress is Dolce and Gabbana??? I knew I didn't like it. Somewhat out of touch with the real world n'est pas? And the cat looks so sad 😿 But then wouldn't you if you were donned by fanny...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Or it is apple juice.
Or.
She is drinking wine pregnant! Some women do. 2nd trimester so.....
My dear mother smoked while pregnant with me and my 2 siblings....of course, that was in the 60's. And we were all 7 pounds or less at birth. So never good...but Nutti might be having a sippy now and again.

I agree with all your valid points, Jules.
But you forgot that, yes, Nutti's relationship IS too new ( to be preggers already), AND she is well old enough to know how NOT to get preggers, and yes, she probably isn't a "kid person"...
BUT!
She IS 40 and wants her MAN!!!!
The oldest stunt in the world ( though it doesn't always work).
She saw a man with a decent enough family who was cute and could work and maybe support her one day and latched on like there was no tomorrow. $$ in the " family". No need to worry about a job she doesn't do well at anyway. Chuck it! I got me a man and a baby!
So now Armoire got some boombadee and a baby.
And Nutti.
Yee gads!
Goodness I’d be useless on a jury as both you and Jules make a compelling reason either way🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i still think she will be a good old faghag to go clubbing with...but that cookvideo is a nono...i like cheese..but this was way too much cheese..btw i dont see the appeal that goatman has by some of us here...🙄.that disgusting ring and nailpolish..yuk..Dan also appeared on the end..i guess he could do the dishes...and some other assistence..btw that lighting was very bad..not flattering at all..she looked as old as Christs donkey..although she was dressed as a virgin spring bride...:eek:
Love that last line... she looked as old as Christs donkey..although she was dressed as a virgin spring bride... mdr 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How much did Snorts say he paid for the 3 copper pans at Emmaus?
€8.00 was it? He must think people are stupid.

Pictured: Vintage French copper pans x4 on Etsy £155.00. Average price on Ebay is £120.00 x4.
Yeah, the only stupidity is in believing you Snorty.

View attachment 1340843
Etsy is always way overpriced on things like copper pans. I could pick up 6 copper pans in good conditions on fb marketplace locally for under €10. Etsy is not a good rule of thumb. Look at the stuff that Sean's World and his wife sell on etsy. They must have a 200% mark up. I know Sean does put a lot of work into some of his pieces or sends them off for replanishing but his mark up is very high when you see what you can pick them up for.

Reactions: 12
That's not my point. My point is that for Channel 4 it is not just a big money earner in the UK. It's one of their biggest rated programmes. Which means it earns them a lot in advertising revenue. It is that they have SOLD it in 42 territories. That's what's earned even more cash for Channel 4.
Sometimes it is not just the programme itself which makes advertising revenue, sometimes it is the format that is replicated in other countries, or as in this case the actual programmes sold to other countries. It's not important to Ch4 how highly viewed it is in other countries.
Actually Princess, that’s not exactly true. Viewership in Ch4’s syndication areas does affect the amount of money they get when it’s sold to other regions. Several factors make up part of the purchase price, including viewership, region size and even time of day. It’s somewhat complicated, purposely so imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Similar story here…my partner and I flew to the beach (Florida) for a weeklong vacation. We rented a car, a white SUV with tinted windows…pretty nondescript vehicle. A dime a dozen in the US. We went out to dinner and I had a few drinks. Walked back to the car (my partner was the designated driver), he remotely unlocked the car…I opened the passenger door…and a lady in the seat screamed! An SUV with tinted windows identical to our rental was parked next to us and I accidentally opened their door instead of ours! I was surprised, and she immediately slammed the door closed…she probably thought I was trying to rob them! I was embarrassed and immediately went to the correct car. But, you have to be careful…in the US, an honest mistake like that could be fatal if she had a gun.
I wanted to laugh but that bit about the gun at the end soon stopped me 🙁

Reactions: 8
Don't try to eat the crusts Dan... Can't believe Dan doesn't know the end of the loaf the heel... Some chef!
My child (who's not really a child anymore) tells me it is the "quignon de bonheur". He learnt this at école when he was 3. He also calls it the quignon de malchance... We, his parents, call it the knobby end. You don't really get a knobby end on English bread!

Reactions: 8
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
You can tell she isn’t married, many married women would unpack it, dispose of the packaging and put it somewhere inconspicuous and when asked say “Oh that, it’s been there ages, you never notice anything in this house until it’s old and then I get accused of spending money on new things 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Assuming a pregnancy, wait until Ñutty announces that she is pregnant. They will be flooded with baby clothing, blankets, etc. Unfortunately, with Nutty’s work ethic, the packages wouldn’t be opened until the baby is several years old and the items are not useful . So LaLande!
Fanny is going to hate all the attention if there is a baby!

• Heart
I don’t think she is pregnant either. She is short so any extra weight that she puts on shows up more that’s if she were a lot taller. I know as I’m short 😢. Could also be the start of the menopause when extra weight can go straight to the tummy. Again I know this from experience.
When I was first pregnant I looked dumpy but my boobs grew massively which gave it away. She doesn’t look to be any larger there.
My grandmother would’ve called Nati’s condition “having the bed spread” from regular connubial relations.

• Haha
Here you go @Arfarf. Dana (and most likely Dan were in Venice) and Nutti (and Amaury) are meeting up in Italy.
Dana is also promoting the chunky jewelry, again.
She is looking forward to a Curtis Woodside cooking get together.

Curtis has grand plans to cook with Dana in Italy.
👇From his IG stories, May 30, 2022.

1655201086543.png

@countessawess
1 day ago
Ma Rougie #venice #italy #sanmarco #blackalwaysblack🖤 #floridiansbelike #birthdayweek #veniceinvasion #fendi #dogespalace
@danacookdbook And my hand 😂
1d

1655201422110.png

@danascookbook
1 hour ago
#venise is as beautiful as ever. Thank you @annedevarennes and HBD/ Congrats my @countessawess again and again, see you home soon 🎉❤bijoux @marie_alexandrine_yvernault

Nutti (and Amuary), eating pizza in Naples...
@life_n_wood
First night in Naples after years! Impossible to choose something else to eat 😜
#napoli #naples #italy #italytravel #pizza #marguerita @isabelladechampizzafritta
14h

Is Dan really ill, or is it just a ploy to cover for his Italy trip???
@escapetoruralfrance
Hi all, turns out I jinxed myself the other week talking about man flu, and was viciously struck down over the last few days with the medical worlds worse known case of it. Anyway today I was back to relative health and got the camera out so hopefully back on the wagon from tomorrow!
13h

@missannaliseprice
A splash for me and the boys after school yesterday at the lake it was super hot. The boys have had chicken pox and iv been knocked off my feet for over a week with some nasty virus, but we're all much better now. I feel the lake will be visited alot by us as the weather is set to be scorching this week.
4H

@pavlinn_ua
I’m not feeling well, so M made me this get-better-bouquet. Me and a ladybug that flew from outside both find it very sweet
2d

I does make me wonder, How many others are ill; Auntie, Pavlina, other volunteers and guests???

My guess, Stephanie Jarvis attended Tess Hoffman's birthday celebration without Philip Janssen.
I do wonder if Michael Potts traveled with Stephanie??? Why is he not with Ruth??? Or is Ruth hiding from the camera. I do not blame her if she is.
Philip Janssen, has been tasked, looking after the sad flogs, live chats and comments, as well as lording over the help at Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Think I've figured out why Natti is so lousy at geography. Almost every parcel Natti is puzzled by the postal mark like she's never heard of the place (or doesn't have a cheat sheet in front of her).

Natti's making it up! Fanny is sending gifts to herself so the real addresses/postal codes are actually France or London or wherever else Fanny has been lately. So Natti has to lie, and make up a fake US state or a country up so it sound's legitimate. That's why Fanny always looks so puzzled.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
kids-predicaments.gif

Shifting Sands
4 hours ago
Do you end up paying duty on gifts sent to you? Another chateau mentioned they had to not accept gifts over a certain value as they had to pay a tax/payment to get the gifts.

NDZc.gif
kasi satya

6 hours ago
The cat dress reminds me of an episode of Will & Grace, when Karen is wearing a sweatshirt that says "I love mes kitty".

7fcdb056-a07b-4de8-bf15-cd04ac2e5541_text.gif
caroline gooder

14 hours ago
My family gave me a tea shirt that says, "If they are books, It isn't hoarding".

caroline gooder
14 hours ago (edited)
My best friend wears charity shop finds and looks fantastic. Stephanie can do that also. ❤

Marie Risdon

15 hours ago
Stephanie, perhaps you can update the description box for next week as it goes to February. March, April and May?

caroline gooder

11 hours ago
YouTube takes a while to get the final money totals to Stephanie per month. She didn't wait when she needed to get money out to the Ukraine charity, she just covered the money❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here you go @Arfarf. Dana (and most likely Dan were in Venice) and Nutti (and Amaury) are meeting up in Italy.

View attachment 1342134

View attachment 1342096
@countessawess
1 day ago
Ma Rougie #venice #italy #sanmarco #blackalwaysblack🖤 #floridiansbelike #birthdayweek #veniceinvasion #fendi #dogespalace
1d

View attachment 1342106
@danascookbook
1 hour ago
#venise is as beautiful as ever. Thank you @annedevarennes and HBD/ Congrats my @countessawess again and again, see you home soon 🎉❤bijoux @marie_alexandrine_yvernault
F61325E7-1D43-42EF-8B51-9D7646B0E3BF.jpeg

I have to say Dana looks beautiful, sassy and confident in this photo. Empowering.
(She should tie her hair back more often!!)

Reactions: 16
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
You know someone would’ve spotted it eventually….And asked her about the huge albatross!

My child (who's not really a child anymore) tells me it is the "quignon de bonheur". He learnt this at école when he was 3. He also calls it the quignon de malchance... We, his parents, call it the knobby end. You don't really get a knobby end on English bread!
Oh you do with all the present day artisan bakeries.
When I was growing up it used to be fought over in my home, especially from a freshly baked bloomer loaf with a thick layer of butter - delicious.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1342134

View attachment 1342096
@countessawess
1 day ago
1d

View attachment 1342106
@danascookbook
1 hour ago

Nutti (and Amuary), eating pizza in Naples...
@life_n_wood
First night in Naples after years! Impossible to choose something else to eat 😜
#napoli #naples #italy #italytravel #pizza #marguerita @isabelladechampizzafritta
14h

Is Dan really ill, or is it just a ploy to cover for his Italy trip???
@escapetoruralfrance
Hi all, turns out I jinxed myself the other week talking about man flu, and was viciously struck down over the last few days with the medical worlds worse known case of it. Anyway today I was back to relative health and got the camera out so hopefully back on the wagon from tomorrow!
13h

@missannaliseprice
A splash for me and the boys after school yesterday at the lake it was super hot. The boys have had chicken pox and iv been knocked off my feet for over a week with some nasty virus, but we're all much better now. I feel the lake will be visited alot by us as the weather is set to be scorching this week.
4H

@pavlinn_ua
I’m not feeling well, so M made me this get-better-bouquet. Me and a ladybug that flew from outside both find it very sweet
2d

I does make me wonder, How many others are ill; Auntie, Pavlina, other volunteers and guests???

My guess, Stephanie Jarvis attended Tess Hoffman's birthday celebration without Philip Janssen.
I do wonder if Michael Potts traveled with Stephanie??? Why is he not with Ruth??? Or is Ruth hiding from the camera. I do not blame her if she is.
Philip Janssen, has been tasked, looking after the sad flogs, live chats and comments, as well as lording over the help at Lalande.
I said Naples for Natti. She either has an ex there or family. Maybe she needed the divorce papers signed...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1342281
Shifting Sands
4 hours ago
Do you end up paying duty on gifts sent to you? Another chateau mentioned they had to not accept gifts over a certain value as they had to pay a tax/payment to get the gifts.

View attachment 1342234
kasi satya

6 hours ago
The cat dress reminds me of an episode of Will & Grace, when Karen is wearing a sweatshirt that says "I love mes kitty".

View attachment 1342294
caroline gooder

14 hours ago
My family gave me a tea shirt that says, "If they are books, It isn't hoarding".

caroline gooder
14 hours ago (edited)
My best friend wears charity shop finds and looks fantastic. Stephanie can do that also. ❤
Marie Risdon
15 hours ago
Stephanie, perhaps you can update the description box for next week as it goes to February. March, April and May?

caroline gooder
11 hours ago
YouTube takes a while to get the final money totals to Stephanie per month. She didn't wait when she needed to get money out to the Ukraine charity, she just covered the money❤
I can sleep better tonight in the knowledge that Caroline 'Stephanie' Gooder Jarvis is so well informed and has given her blessing on hoarding and crap charity shop finds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.