The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If pregnant, Nutty got her trap baby (no offense to the baby who is a pure soul) and has trapped Amaury and strong armed her way into a family who has money which will benefit herself and said baby for the next couple of decades. Maybe that is why she was always shoving an alcoholic beverage into his hands to take advantage of the situation. You know Fanny is not happy with this situation. The con has been out conned by the angry Argentenian.
I think he has a couple of kids already, I have no idea what's going on with them but you can't just blame her. He's a grown-ass adult who you're looking at in a 20 min video. I Have never seen her shoving anything in his hand. Believe me, I'm not a Nasty Naty fan nor his. Im just saying no one knows that situation but them but I gotta say I have never seen that view. She is a grown woman. There is no getting trapped and I think even she would be insulted by that and I don't even like her

Last edited:
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
Flagrant. She has back pedaled on the original premise that Patreon funds were for restoration. She insists (the vlogs) always have highlighted her lifestyle. That’s what she said and now she does. It’s tragic that now she’s stuck with that hideous vase that has lost 100% value since she’s driven it off the lot. It’s the worst thing she wasted her funds on so far, but definitely not the last. Gurl Got No Taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
Rory , she is a terrible "show off' and I think she could not help it !
If it was me ( god, I would have been Very drunk if I ordered Any Thing from there !) I would keep it to myself as I know the Tattle Tartlettes would let me have it - big time - like we did ! :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he has a couple of kids already, I have no idea what's going on with them but you can't just blame her. He's a grown-ass adult who you're looking at in a 20 min video. I Have never seen her shoving anything in his hand. Believe me, I'm not a Nasty Naty fan nor his. Im just saying no one knows that situation but them but I gotta say I have never seen that view. She is a grown woman. There is no getting trapped and I think even she would be insulted by that and I don't even like her
Or...she is a trap kween.

TRAP KWEEN

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, the diaper comment was not lost on me, but I hoped beyond hope she meant an unused one (remember, she is Israeli who also speaks French and English, so I gave her a mulligan!)
Napkin is better word. We also call it diaper, and I use them to make cheese.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So that superfans will start to send her more Ardmore items?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seeking validation. Or taking the piss out of people... who feel compelled to agree that it is "beautiful"
Skillful does not necessarily equate beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Flagrant. She has back pedaled on the original premise that Patreon funds were for restoration. She insists (the vlogs) always have highlighted her lifestyle. That’s what she said and now she does. It’s tragic that now she’s stuck with that hideous vase that has lost 100% value since she’s driven it off the lot. It’s the worst thing she wasted her funds on so far, but definitely not the last. Gurl Got No Taste.
You cant believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Yeah, M,Potts is all about her as long as she is making that heap of his 10% look any better than it did before he bought in. So he stays for the gift grab. His contibution. It's his way of supporting her.
Nick knows it's a lost cause. She just added so much work to the place. That garden just from weeding alone is gonna be a nightmare.
She cant keep up with what she has coming out of her mouth anymore. Let alone the weeds in the yard/garden and whyyyyyy? She does nothing to the actual structure! No heat. The windows are tit.
Nick and Marie, you should at least come out and enjoy Pots Uphoria of ignorance for an afternoon before the bottom drops out. Enjoy the silly paneling that going to be ruined with no heat. What is she doing? She has all this money coming in but she's not worried about protecting your interest. Bail....Bail......Sell it to anyone. She lives in a whole other world

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

My guess: an infomercial reminder, much like the Villioti dresses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
May be they gave her a large discount for featuring their ‘charity’? That could also be why she raved about how well they packaged it, showing us the packaging method they used? I think this is a shady area, I think she’s featured promoted things before to give publicity (wallpaper companies, etc) but never properly declared this in her flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I also don’t personally know anyone else that has seen Escape to the Chateau or Chateau DIY or anything from the chateauverse. Escape to the Chateau is on HGTV here in the US, a little behind C4’s, & Chateau DIY is on demand on Peacock, also a little behind. It is still very niche here.
That's not my point. My point is that for Channel 4 it is not just a big money earner in the UK. It's one of their biggest rated programmes. Which means it earns them a lot in advertising revenue. It is that they have SOLD it in 42 territories. That's what's earned even more cash for Channel 4.
Sometimes it is not just the programme itself which makes advertising revenue, sometimes it is the format that is replicated in other countries, or as in this case the actual programmes sold to other countries. It's not important to Ch4 how highly viewed it is in other countries.

Reactions: 12
Fanny has 0 self awareness and had no clue that others might not be as thrilled about the vase as she was because she has been indulged and coddled and raised as the special Princess who deserves the best and everything she desires.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My guess: an infomercial reminder, much like the Villioti dresses.
Never heard of the Villioti institute before this. I do believe I would have never heard of them if not for this ridiculous page of SJs.
I do think in the end that Villiotti never gained a thing from CD. Id bet money on it.

Reactions: 10
Never heard of the Villioti institute before this. I do believe I would have never heard of them if not for this ridiculous page of SJs.
I do think in the end that Villiotti never gained a thing from CD. Id bet money on it.
They received the scholarship monies and several Chateau Diaries videos that gave them publicity to thousands of viewers to promote their school, fashion, and name recognition.

Reactions: 6
That's not my point. My point is that for Channel 4 it is not just a big money earner in the UK. It's one of their biggest rated programmes. Which means it earns them a lot in advertising revenue. It is that they have SOLD it in 42 territories. That's what's earned even more cash for Channel 4.
Sometimes it is not just the programme itself which makes advertising revenue, sometimes it is the format that is replicated in other countries, or as in this case the actual programmes sold to other countries. It's not important to Ch4 how highly viewed it is in other countries.
I love your point. We are just adding it's not as big as some people may think Especially here in the US and Canida.. Or we just don't care! I know that's rude but really we really don't. Not even the BS that follows it

Im know Im gonna be hated here after tonight. Don't take anything personally. I love so many posts people put out there because it makes so much sense. Dont be offended, please. I'm going through so much BS please be patient.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In the Netherlands it is on a commercial network, dont even know which...because i never watch tv in the afternoon..my mother in law loves it...but she is 76...i also think Jetje goes nuts is lying the whole afternoon in front of her tv...i also know there is a lott of advertising in between...which i also hate on tv theses days....they can fill a whole evening with just one movie... 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.