The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @lalablahblah for naming the thread.
Congatulations @Iolair for reaching VIP status - #153 is for you to name.
@Ginginger that thread nomination is a keeper, I'll keep that for a future thread, LOL!

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

Chatty Member

Monday at 6:44 PM

There’s a special Tartlet shout out at the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, Darling Life and 50 others

Patriciarella

Monday at 11:33 PM
1.SJ hates when Snorty gets gifts, she redirects attention back to her. I also hate it because he takes so long hogging screen time.
2. SJ and Potts are great together! She said she wants to paint his toes. I want to watch her paint his toes more than painting a red staircase.
3. Snorty no one cares if you are a boy or girl, long hair or bald but we do care that you are so annoying!
4. Someone gifted food with walnuts and Snorty makes yummy noises. FAKE, FRAUD we know about your allergies.
5. Snorty shut up! You and your ponytail just shut up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, AliDeco and 46 others

arwensgal1975

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Will my comment get deleted?

GDBgB8vxdtIiakcwPQXiAfU3=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arwen Gail
1 second ago
@The Chateau Diaries Seriously, your paterons deserve a lot better than to be strung along for years. The amount of money that you waste on crap is insane. You clearly don't get about the heating other wise it would have been done years ago. Mind you with all of the hot air that comes out of your mouth, you could save a ton on the heating bill alone.
Read more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Hemerocallis, Lizpee and 43 others

@arwensgal1975 your comments always make me hollar! :LOL::LOL:

Jules100

Chatty Member

Monday at 8:03 PM
2A2AEA1C-ACAE-4172-AF51-9F8B01706E08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, agualilas@, Shateau Scrounger and 42 others

@Jules100 you are on fire again! 💯🔥

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:55 AM
I obviously wasn't invited to Armoir's birthday party, but even if I was I would have kindly but instantly declined. These are the low key events when all the madness comes out, when Stephanie Jarvis' and her bunch think they are amongst themselves and don't have to be on their "best" behavior. It's cringing from all corners you look at it and it makes it absolutely clear these people don't even like each other, but are condemned to each other by being connected to the scam Stephanie Jarvis is pulling. Watching her footage of it it becomes pretty clear that she is in dire need of a new supply of admirers because what these idiots manage to bring to the table is very pale and will only hurt her "brand".

• Heart
Reactions:You, Trollda, la justice and 42 others

Including your post @KyBourbon because it is so important - something culture loving Stephanie would never give the time of day! ❤

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Monday at 7:08 PM
Off topic…Today, June 6, is the 78th anniversary of the allied invasion at Normandy. My grandfather (who I was named after) was part of the D-Day invasion, Omaha Beach, 3rd Wave. Of the 12 men in his unit, he was one of only 3 men who survived that day. He received a bronze star for D-Day, and 3 more bronze stars after that. Prior to the invasion, he was stationed in Britain. After D-Day, he marched through France and eventually into Germany.

Before his death, my grandfather didn’t talk about his experience in Europe very much. He did say that the French people were so happy and really appreciated the American soldiers. He said one lady he met was so glad to see them that she butchered her only chicken and insisted on cooking it for him and his buddies to eat. It’s a miracle he survived the war, but it left a terrible impact on him. At the time, there was no name for his condition, but today we call it PTSD. He struggled with it for the rest of his life.

So, that’s why the story of Billy’s military desertion and SJ’s deception, smoke, and mirrors affects me. People like my grandfather…people from many countries…sacrificed so much so that people like Billy and SJ could live in freedom. In their fairytale chateaus.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Chris P, Lady Whistledown’s Papers and 41 others

As always lovely lurkers, oldies, newbies, returnées and flying monkeys consult the wiki, if you have any questions, you think might already have been answered. Missing @Lady Rosalie ❤

Place your bets, what will we see on the next season of The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show
- Stephanie Jarvis in Venice for Tess' birthday party?
- The Sissinghurst vlog taken down?
- Stephanie Jarvis being sued by Patreon members?
- Philip glueing the Ardmore vase back together because someone at the farmhouse knocked it over?
- Will Fée be prosecuted for taking advantage of coloured employees?

Happy Tattling. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Congratulations @lalablahblah for naming the thread.
Congatulations @Iolair for reaching VIP status - #153 is for you to name.
@Ginginger that thread nomination is a keeper, I'll keep that for a future thread, LOL!

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

Chatty Member

Monday at 6:44 PM

There’s a special Tartlet shout out at the end.

Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, Darling Life and 50 others

Patriciarella

Monday at 11:33 PM
1.SJ hates when Snorty gets gifts, she redirects attention back to her. I also hate it because he takes so long hogging screen time.
2. SJ and Potts are great together! She said she wants to paint his toes. I want to watch her paint his toes more than painting a red staircase.
3. Snorty no one cares if you are a boy or girl, long hair or bald but we do care that you are so annoying!
4. Someone gifted food with walnuts and Snorty makes yummy noises. FAKE, FRAUD we know about your allergies.
5. Snorty shut up! You and your ponytail just shut up!

Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, AliDeco and 46 others

arwensgal1975

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Will my comment get deleted?

GDBgB8vxdtIiakcwPQXiAfU3=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arwen Gail
1 second ago
@The Chateau Diaries Seriously, your paterons deserve a lot better than to be strung along for years. The amount of money that you waste on crap is insane. You clearly don't get about the heating other wise it would have been done years ago. Mind you with all of the hot air that comes out of your mouth, you could save a ton on the heating bill alone.
Read more

Reactions:You, Hemerocallis, Lizpee and 43 others

@arwensgal1975 your comments always make me hollar! :LOL::LOL:

Jules100

Chatty Member

Monday at 8:03 PM
2A2AEA1C-ACAE-4172-AF51-9F8B01706E08.jpeg

Reactions:You, agualilas@, Shateau Scrounger and 42 others

@Jules100 you are on fire again! 💯🔥

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:55 AM
I obviously wasn't invited to Armoir's birthday party, but even if I was I would have kindly but instantly declined. These are the low key events when all the madness comes out, when Stephanie Jarvis' and her bunch think they are amongst themselves and don't have to be on their "best" behavior. It's cringing from all corners you look at it and it makes it absolutely clear these people don't even like each other, but are condemned to each other by being connected to the scam Stephanie Jarvis is pulling. Watching her footage of it it becomes pretty clear that she is in dire need of a new supply of admirers because what these idiots manage to bring to the table is very pale and will only hurt her "brand".

Reactions:You, Trollda, la justice and 42 others

Including your post @KyBourbon because it is so important - something culture loving Stephanie would never give the time of day! ❤

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Monday at 7:08 PM
Off topic…Today, June 6, is the 78th anniversary of the allied invasion at Normandy. My grandfather (who I was named after) was part of the D-Day invasion, Omaha Beach, 3rd Wave. Of the 12 men in his unit, he was one of only 3 men who survived that day. He received a bronze star for D-Day, and 3 more bronze stars after that. Prior to the invasion, he was stationed in Britain. After D-Day, he marched through France and eventually into Germany.

Before his death, my grandfather didn’t talk about his experience in Europe very much. He did say that the French people were so happy and really appreciated the American soldiers. He said one lady he met was so glad to see them that she butchered her only chicken and insisted on cooking it for him and his buddies to eat. It’s a miracle he survived the war, but it left a terrible impact on him. At the time, there was no name for his condition, but today we call it PTSD. He struggled with it for the rest of his life.

So, that’s why the story of Billy’s military desertion and SJ’s deception, smoke, and mirrors affects me. People like my grandfather…people from many countries…sacrificed so much so that people like Billy and SJ could live in freedom. In their fairytale chateaus.

Reactions:You, Chris P, Lady Whistledown’s Papers and 41 others

As always lovely lurkers, oldies, newbies, returnées and flying monkeys consult the wiki, if you have any questions, you think might already have been answered. Missing @Lady Rosalie ❤

Place your bets, what will we see on the next season of The Stephanie Jarvis Comedy Show
- Stephanie Jarvis in Venice for Tess' birthday party?
- The Sissinghurst vlog taken down?
- Stephanie Jarvis being sued by Patreon members?
- Philip glueing the Ardmore vase back together because someone at the farmhouse knocked it over?
- Will Fée be prosecuted for taking advantage of coloured employees?

Happy Tattling. 😁
Thank you for the new thread ComtesseRose you are always on top of it. I was looking frantically for somewhere to post for 5 seconds to say something I thought was totally important and now that Im here I forgot what I was gonna say. Believe me when I say its hell getting old

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I couldn't reply in previous post but daaaaamn these sa art pieces.

Next to all the vacations she has been taken so far we should start counting her unnecessary purchases.

The indian stone thing €6650
The SA art (all of the parcel) €15000
If she would have focused on the royal dump first. 40000 in equipment
40000 in plants and trees
40000 in man power.
23000 in chandeliers and other crap from Denmark
6000 in daybed still in uk
16000 wallpapers
3000 morano chandelier
18000 panneling

This money would have been able to fund facade + heating + swimming pool + finish Gerry & Natti appartment.

She would not only able to finish all the above, but her patreons would have increased significantly as well as her youtube views and subscribers.

What a dumb witch, who surround herself with people who support her madness.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I remember it was about snorts flatness. His crotch shot in the garden.
Im not sure why any of us are fascinated by it but it really is non-exsistand. You can't ignore the obvious. Remember her vlog from South Africa. It was a gift grab. She ask him to raise the gift because it was a gift/crotch shot. She edited it out soon after asking him to raise the gift because "well, you know the ladies"
Phillip, "I have shorts on" He wound up calling her fanny. She gotta know better than all of us now what his pkg looks and feels like. Not enough Blues on this planet can make me pretend that's sexy. She like Flamboyant men with their own Labia's

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like most of you, I am a responsible home owner! When my roof was getting old, did I bite the bullet and spend 12 thousand dollars on a roof!! YES!!! Why? Because we are responsible adults. What I’ve noticed and I’m thinking what people like about Fanny, is her childlike attitude, perhaps this is why she does not repair the outside in, instead opting for pretty stuff. Most responsible owners we watch, grifters or not. Work on the main stuff first. Facade, windows, doors, roofs, plumbing, electrics, then heating. Money making quarters and then your own personal needs. I’m not sure if she actually has responsible people around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
On my recent visit to South Africa I was actively talking to shop owners who stocked Ardmore. They are already sourcing more affordable and more tasteful alternatives directly from local artists. I even passed on a recommendation or two for them to pursue. Fee is exploiting her artists. Their working conditions are atrocious and I doubt they are paid the value of their art.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
On my recent visit to South Africa I was actively talking to shop owners who stocked Ardmore. They are already sourcing more affordable and more tasteful alternatives directly from local artists. I even pasted on a recommendation or two for them pursue. Fee is exploiting her artists. Their working conditions are atrocious and I doubt they are paid the value of their art.
I can’t, that ceramic thing has zero place in a historic farm house. She truly is a idiot. Maybe she has something wrong with her. Is she blackmailing Nick? Potts? Or is it some agreement that she gets to make all decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Next to all the vacations she has been taken so far we should start counting her unnecessary purchases.

40000 in man power.
16000 wallpapers
3000 morano chandelier
18000 panneling

This money would have been able to fund facade + heating + swimming pool + finish Gerry & Natti appartment.

She would not only able to finish all the above, but her patreons would have increased significantly as well as her youtube views and subscribers.

Didn’t she say in an earlier vlog that the grand salon paneling cost €23000? I remember her thanking her patrons for funding it. It wasn’t a special Patreon vlog but one of her regular releases. I thought it odd at the time until I realized later she was seeding the ground to encourage new patrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say in an earlier vlog that the grand salon paneling cost €23000? I remember her thanking her patrons for funding it. It wasn’t a special Patreon vlog but one of her regular releases. I thought it odd at the time until I realized later she was seeding the ground to encourage new patrons.
The purchasing of the panelling was set as a Patreon goal of when she reached $30 000 on Patreon. I’m not sure how much it actually cost. Whatever it was it was too much. That panelling belongs on a bonfire.

Reactions: 20
Like most of you, I am a responsible home owner! When my roof was getting old, did I bite the bullet and spend 12 thousand dollars on a roof!! YES!!! Why? Because we are responsible adults. What I’ve noticed and I’m thinking what people like about Fanny, is her childlike attitude, perhaps this is why she does not repair the outside in, instead opting for pretty stuff. Most responsible owners we watch, grifters or not. Work on the main stuff first. Facade, windows, doors, roofs, plumbing, electrics, then heating. Money making quarters and then your own personal needs. I’m not sure if she actually has responsible people around her.
She is not on your level. She's not a responsible adult and I have done the same thing. Made excuses for her sorry ass. NO. She is not a stupid person. Look how many people she ripped off. She is diabolical in what she does. She's smarter than you think and she knows exactly what she is doing on a crazy ass level. She is a con artist. She doesn't think she is because she's also a narcissist. She will never admit she is anything but the Angel
of Laland.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you put actually put flowers in that animal totem pole vase?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

40000 in man power.
16000 wallpapers
3000 morano chandelier
18000 panneling

Oh but you can't take pipes & boilers with you when you leave a property. You can't flog off thermostats & radiators on an art selling website when you want to get your hands on some big cash. All part of the squirrelling away of cash into different pots. I wouldn't be surprised if she buys another property somewhere. It seems to be the family motto doesn't it - put your cash (or other people's cash) into bricks and mortar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t, that ceramic thing has zero place in a historic farm house. She truly is a idiot. Maybe she has something wrong with her. Is she blackmailing Nick? Potts? Or is it some agreement that she gets to make all decisions.
I personally think she has promised them something!!! Es. money, upgrades to their digs and who knows what and that would explain why MP was given camera time to give praise to all the work that has been done in courtyard and if my memory serves me well also for that poor excuse of a garden!!

Reactions: 14
I thought it was pretty cool. I thought it would have looked better on a rich dark cherry wood table. It would have made the colors pop. I have no idea why she and the Pathrics love the look of oak so much. I guess it's just a taste thing. I really appreciate the work that went into it. Its not my taste but I could see myself staring at it for a while. I live in a large Log home and I mix my rustic husband's taste with mine. I love the juxtaposition of old and even Victorin. My house is full of eclectic things and I love Tiffany lamps. I have 12. Turn them on at night and they make my home glow even in my Log Home. Its been on America's HGTV( Bragging? Yep) AS I said its not my taste but if someone gave it to me I find a pace for it. Even a ceramic mold is created by someone

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@Lucy borgia That bloody garden, lets pull all the weeds up and use them as a path, just encase they did have time to drop there seeds the first time, iv never seen something so stupid, its normal practice to dump them in a bucked or tub, to contain the the spread, mind you everything at the funny farm is full spread apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've started a little project to track Fanny & Snorty's spending. I'm not talking about items related to building such as panelling or wallpaper) - I'm already tracking that separately. This focuses on all the pretty decorations, dishes, stemware, furniture, crap they buy to fill the shiteau (indoors and out). YTD they've spent over USD50,000. I've started a list, but need help remembering all the items, so please let me know what should be added to the list.

Their spending is out of control and Snorty & Fanny are shopaholics because:
  • they are hiding their purchases (ex: storing in London, not showing the squirrel jar Snorty got Ardmore)
  • lying about purchases and saying they are gifts (squirrel jar, antiques from Anders)
  • lying about purchases vs. already owned (garden pot being found in the attic when Snorty likely just bought it at the brocante)
They always try to justify their purchases even though they are often buying things which are chipped/broken:
  • new dressing table will provide more storage (although it needs decorating & a new mirror)
  • chandeliers - yes there are crystals missing but for that price it's a bargain
  • candlestick - it's chipped but it's pretty and can be split into a single candlestick
  • sherry glasses - 1 was cracked but its a good price for a set of 12
Circular justification
  • Buying plates to match Mummy's dishes - they match the new blue charge plates
  • Blue Charge plates - they match Mummy's dishes

Also, those old bread & flour bins are awful. You can purchase new vintage replicas which are clean and sanitary. I think Fanny buys those because it gives viewers ideas about things to send her in grabeaux.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
On my recent visit to South Africa I was actively talking to shop owners who stocked Ardmore. They are already sourcing more affordable and more tasteful alternatives directly from local artists. I even passed on a recommendation or two for them to pursue. Fee is exploiting her artists. Their working conditions are atrocious and I doubt they are paid the value of their art.
Good for you. Your approach to this exploitation is the best one - quietly. It is amazing how SJ attracts like minded cons- says a lot about her lack of character.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.