The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Amaury to completely take that filthy kitchen table apart, sand the top & legs back to bare wood, reassemble and stain the entire table in a beautiful natural warm tone. Amaury & friends can then put that huge table back in the kitchen and then accidentally light it on fire while sneaking home rolled cigarettes.
I never understood why she kept that table in such poor state, she cleans the top with alcohol? Err why it will dry the hell out of the wood.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed the un ironed table cloth too! I mean, how lazy is this kid? His ‘expert skill’ set and he can’t take TEN minutes to actually finesse / finish the job? What a langer.

Everyone knows it’s the small details that elevated something, he’s a fool playing a house, grab me a bucket I want to be sick haha
HEAD TASTEMAKER
He will make someone a lovely wife someday, like way down the line when he learns what good taste is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BIB

You can be certain that the table will get a “good scrub” within the next month or so since you’ve mentioned it, or we will hear all about the traditional antiseptic properties of Baltic pine as a food preparation worktop.😉
I think they should take a leaf from Anna and Philip (Le Fleuries) and renovate the whole kitchen. Including a nice granite (not marble - it stains) bench in the centre. And replace the bamboo top in the pantry while they are about it. But use professionals not Dan the Useless Handyman.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love your point. We are just adding it's not as big as some people may think Especially here in the US and Canida.. Or we just don't care! I know that's rude but really we really don't. Not even the BS that follows it

Im know Im gonna be hated here after tonight. Don't take anything personally. I love so many posts people put out there because it makes so much sense. Dont be offended, please. I'm going through so much BS please be patient.
I'm not offended & am sorry if you are going through a lot of BS.
I understand that it is not of a big deal in other territories. The Chateau programmes are big money spinners for Channel 4 in the Uk & earn them £ outside of the UK too is what I am saying - so Dick & Angel are as Ch4 have said 'the jewel in the crown'.
Thing is - for Fanny it is of importance to HER that she is on mainstream UK TV. She spouts about it every opportunity she gets, it's a bragging point. So, as she comes from the UK, she knows that in the UK Channel 4 is one of the big players & is highly thought of. So in her world if she is seen in the UK on a highly rated, well thought of channel then that gives her kudos. I bet when she goes to London she hopes that people will come up in the streets begging for her autograph!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In the Netherlands it is on a commercial network, dont even know which...because i never watch tv in the afternoon..my mother in law loves it...but she is 76...i also think Jetje goes nuts is lying the whole afternoon in front of her tv...i also know there is a lott of advertising in between...which i also hate on tv theses days....they can fill a whole evening with just one movie... 🙄
Ya know. I don't even watch the news here in the US. The school shooting that just happened past me by for a few days util someone told me. Of course, it floored me.
Why I don't watch regular TV. I watch youtube more than anything and I pay for a lot of channels I don't watch. I accidentally watched a movie on youtube. I told myself" let lt it go whatever it is watch it". Im going through some stupid stuff. I don't even know how it went to this movie. It was a stupid comedy. Not just a comedy but a dumb ROMCOM.. a romantic comedy that I actually argued with at some points. It was what I needed. I never had to think about anything but that stupid movie. Sometimes you need that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I rather liked Dana's vlog. The camera man's skills were fabulous and the music choices, really refreshing in comparison to most other vloggers' run of the mill selection.
Yes, her straggly hair was off putting and that huge ugly ring should have been removed.
Aside from those 2 comments, it was interesting to learn of other culture's food customs etc. Although a little too much cheese overload for my personal palate in one meal.
I think the word she was ultimately looking for, rather than diaper, was muslin.
I do feel that Dana is working towards Nigella's close up method when she tastes the food - whatever! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Grabeaux Update....
  • Up the Spout or Taking the Piss - lots of talk about everyone wearing blue & pink & sly smiles - so either Natti is in the family way or they're making a joke at our expense
  • Baby Brain Fog - 2 of the presents today were to be opened for Christmas 2021, including a box of food from Australia with an expiry date of June 2022 - so of course they dove straight in and began stuffing their faces!!! Is Natti suffering from Baby Brain Fog???
  • Sexy Time - nothing says sexy-time like wearing an oversized t-shirt to bed, but that was Fanny's first thought upon opening the tea-shirt. You wear that t-shirt to bed when you have cramps and want to cuddle up with a quart of ice-cream, so proof positive Fanny & Snorty are definitely not have intimate relations!!!
  • Adopt Snorty - Sylvia wants to adopt Snorty - please do!!! Snorty still threatened by Potty and talked a lot throughout the gift grab
  • Apron - another 'figgin' apron! - but it's a good thing Fanny likes them short (both in the kitchen and in bed)
  • Fanny's Pussy is Fake - Fanny purchased that dress recently in London, probably at the 2nd Hand Designer shop she frequents, and sent it to herself. It takes a lot of gall to write a fake note to youself, sign it 'Lousie' and mail a package to yourself.
  • Grape Salad - the only Grape Salad Fanny is ever making involves fermented, crushed grapes!
YTD Grabeaux figures attached - they are on track to receive over 2,600 gifts this year (no wonder the attic is full of junk)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they should take a leaf from Anna and Philip (Le Fleuries) and renovate the whole kitchen. Including a nice granite (not marble - it stains) bench in the centre. And replace the bamboo top in the pantry while they are about it. But use professionals not Dan the Useless Handyman.
I love Carrara Marble counter tops but your right and that's all I have heard and seen. I have granite now but I still want Carrara in my heart. Nothing more beautiful. Its a shame it does stain so bad and even turn yellow over time.

Reactions: 8
Grabeaux Update....
  • Up the Spout or Taking the Piss - lots of talk about everyone wearing blue & pink & sly smiles - so either Natti is in the family way or they're making a joke at our expense
  • Baby Brain Fog - 2 of the presents today were to be opened for Christmas 2021, including a box of food from Australia with an expiry date of June 2022 - so of course they dove straight in and began stuffing their faces!!! Is Natti suffering from Baby Brain Fog???
  • Sexy Time - nothing says sexy-time like wearing an oversized t-shirt to bed, but that was Fanny's first thought upon opening the tea-shirt. You wear that t-shirt to bed when you have cramps and want to cuddle up with a quart of ice-cream, so proof positive Fanny & Snorty are definitely not have intimate relations!!!
  • Adopt Snorty - Sylvia wants to adopt Snorty - please do!!! Snorty still threatened by Potty and talked a lot throughout the gift grab
  • Apron - another 'figgin' apron! - but it's a good thing Fanny likes them short (both in the kitchen and in bed)
  • Fanny's Pussy is Fake - Fanny purchased that dress recently in London, probably at the 2nd Hand Designer shop she frequents, and sent it to herself. It takes a lot of gall to write a fake note to youself, sign it 'Lousie' and mail a package to yourself.
  • Grape Salad - the only Grape Salad Fanny is ever making involves fermented, crushed grapes!
YTD Grabeaux figures attached - they are on track to receive over 2,600 gifts this year (no wonder the attic is full of junk)
Assuming a pregnancy, wait until Ñutty announces that she is pregnant. They will be flooded with baby clothing, blankets, etc. Unfortunately, with Nutty’s work ethic, the packages wouldn’t be opened until the baby is several years old and the items are not useful . So LaLande!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not offended & am sorry if you are going through a lot of BS.
I understand that it is not of a big deal in other territories. The Chateau programmes are big money spinners for Channel 4 in the Uk & earn them £ outside of the UK too is what I am saying - so Dick & Angel are as Ch4 have said 'the jewel in the crown'.
Thing is - for Fanny it is of importance to HER that she is on mainstream UK TV. She spouts about it every opportunity she gets, it's a bragging point. So, as she comes from the UK, she knows that in the UK Channel 4 is one of the big players & is highly thought of. So in her world if she is seen in the UK on a highly rated, well thought of channel then that gives her kudos. I bet when she goes to London she hopes that people will come up in the streets begging for her autograph!!!
Dick Strawbridge has been appearing on various UK mainstream TV programmes since 2000 constantly reinventing himself to fit the market, so he is a seasoned tv personality/presenter. He even describes himself as a "TV tart"!
IDK, but imagine that once you have been bitten by the "tv bug" then it is extremely difficult to step away especially with regard to revenue. He is extremely shrew and would hazard a guess that he knows exactly how to nail down/negotiate fees and to squeeze every last penny out of a deal.
I just wish that he would trim his moustache every once in a while. :censored:
Dick Strawbridge - Wikipedia
Stephanie Jarvis is also now a "tv tart". Although, from what I understand, to date, she doesn't appear to have secured any big brand, mainstream sponsors otherwise she would be boasting about the fact. I wonder why they aren't interested? :unsure: Doesn't take a genius to work that out, does it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
Nothing else to film …. Certainly no renovations anyway.

Reactions: 18
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
I wonder if it was part of the deal she got? "I will give your company a name drop on my two channels, with this many views bla bla bla" the gagging granny's will eat it up and love the show.

Reactions: 10
Rory , she is a terrible "show off' and I think she could not help it !
If it was me ( god, I would have been Very drunk if I ordered Any Thing from there !) I would keep it to myself as I know the Tattle Tartlettes would let me have it - big time - like we did ! :love:
Probably part of her deal with Admore. Admore let Fanny film if she spend X amount (10K plus) and agreed to showcase the purchases on her vlog. She’s done that and now the ugly vase is hidden away.

And you know she lied about the dress. She claimed someone gifted it to her thru the cadeaux. And just her luck, it just happened to fit perfectly? You know she bought it for herself and lied about it. Śo LieLande Fanny!
I like cats, but if that cat dress was mine, I'd lie about it too. In fact, I'd be in denial. What this thing? Nope, never seen it before in my life. Wouldn't be caught dead in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@KiKiGee recently posted Snort's comments in CD 12/6/22 live chat regarding question of Amaury's progress on the Grand Salon.

Jenny Willow @the Chateau Diaries Has Amaury escaped from the Marquis salon yet to start the grand salon?
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow Amaury is going to finish the Marquis salon completely before starting on the grand salon! He’s working on a hidden door at the moment :)
Jenny Willow @Philip Janssen ooh a hidden door. How exciting.

Just WTF has Amaury Richmond, master carpenter with a workshop the size of a small grocery store been doing during the past 6 months? And, let's not forget, he was preparing for months in advance since his arrival in August 2021 for the Grand Salon until SJ dragged him away to unexpectedly start the Marquis apartment for C4 CDIY footage.
The Marquis apartment is one room with only one third of every wall having new sapele wood panelling fitted, isn't it?
Is he really a master carpenter, or yet again, is it all just smoke and mirrors?
If I were employing a carpenter I would have expected the apartment to be finished by now - most of the decorating had already been completed.
Yes, I know that the big reveal will be via CDIY in the Autumn BUT, for the love of God, the carpentry must be done by now. :unsure:
I also know that he fills and drives the bowser round to the godforsaken new garden twice a day which, imho, really only needs doing once a day, e.g. early morning. But, can't someone else do that, perhaps Dan as would make more sense?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If it’s true and Natti is pregnant, and that’s a really big if, that’s probably the main reason there’s been no announcement. Stephanie can see what’s coming and can’t possibly share the spotlight.

Personally, I don’t think she is pregnant.
-She’s 40
-Very new relationship, just months
-Previously stated that she doesn’t want kids
-If she was, there goes her minimum wage job and housing
-Chateau de Lalande is not for kids
-Clara liked my earlier post about this just being an odd rumor they are perpetuating for Natti’s reputation repair from Selmar-gate
-Maybe Natti is pregnant, don’t care, just nothing else happening on CD…
I don’t think she is pregnant either. She is short so any extra weight that she puts on shows up more that’s if she were a lot taller. I know as I’m short 😢. Could also be the start of the menopause when extra weight can go straight to the tummy. Again I know this from experience.
When I was first pregnant I looked dumpy but my boobs grew massively which gave it away. She doesn’t look to be any larger there.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.