The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that last line... she looked as old as Christs donkey..although she was dressed as a virgin spring bride... mdr 🤣
New thread recommendation, referencing D&G, cats and as old as Christ's Donkey. :ROFLMAO:

Grabeaux Update....
  • Up the Spout or Taking the Piss - lots of talk about everyone wearing blue & pink & sly smiles - so either Natti is in the family way or they're making a joke at our expense
  • Baby Brain Fog - 2 of the presents today were to be opened for Christmas 2021, including a box of food from Australia with an expiry date of June 2022 - so of course they dove straight in and began stuffing their faces!!! Is Natti suffering from Baby Brain Fog???
  • Sexy Time - nothing says sexy-time like wearing an oversized t-shirt to bed, but that was Fanny's first thought upon opening the tea-shirt. You wear that t-shirt to bed when you have cramps and want to cuddle up with a quart of ice-cream, so proof positive Fanny & Snorty are definitely not have intimate relations!!!
  • Adopt Snorty - Sylvia wants to adopt Snorty - please do!!! Snorty still threatened by Potty and talked a lot throughout the gift grab
  • Apron - another 'figgin' apron! - but it's a good thing Fanny likes them short (both in the kitchen and in bed)
  • Fanny's Pussy is Fake - Fanny purchased that dress recently in London, probably at the 2nd Hand Designer shop she frequents, and sent it to herself. It takes a lot of gall to write a fake note to youself, sign it 'Lousie' and mail a package to yourself.
  • Grape Salad - the only Grape Salad Fanny is ever making involves fermented, crushed grapes!
YTD Grabeaux figures attached - they are on track to receive over 2,600 gifts this year (no wonder the attic is full of junk)
They were 100% taking the piss.
It won't be announced that Nutty is ultimately pregnant until a huge gender reveal party on the crumbling terrace.
TBH, most couples don't announce their pregnancy until they are at least 3-4 months down the line.
I personally couldn't give a toss whether they are or, otherwise. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Similar story here…my partner and I flew to the beach (Florida) for a weeklong vacation. We rented a car, a white SUV with tinted windows…pretty nondescript vehicle. A dime a dozen in the US. We went out to dinner and I had a few drinks. Walked back to the car (my partner was the designated driver), he remotely unlocked the car…I opened the passenger door…and a lady in the seat screamed! An SUV with tinted windows identical to our rental was parked next to us and I accidentally opened their door instead of ours! I was surprised, and she immediately slammed the door closed…she probably thought I was trying to rob them! I was embarrassed and immediately went to the correct car. But, you have to be careful…in the US, an honest mistake like that could be fatal if she had a gun.
I rented a car a few months ago to go on a road trip, came out of a shop one afternoon and started to get into the nearest maroon sedan...only to find an elderly lady sitting in the passenger seat looking very confused! I apologized quickly and went to the OTHER maroon sedan, two cars down. Um...glad I'm not the only one??:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1342315
I have to say Dana looks beautiful, sassy and confident in this photo. Empowering.
(She should tie her hair back more often!!)
And certainly while she's preparing food. What is it with the pushing back the hair or running the fingers through the hair and then continuing with preparing the food 🤮🤮🤮

Oh you do with all the present day artisan bakeries.
When I was growing up it used to be fought over in my home, especially from a freshly baked bloomer loaf with a thick layer of butter - delicious.
Ah yes bloomers and cobs 😋 In the s.e. we lost those when the independent bakeries closed. In France now for the last 20 years and a compulsory daily trip to the boulangerie. We have many very good ones near us and I like to spread my business around.

Reactions: 9
That dress is Dolce and Gabbana??? I knew I didn't like it. Somewhat out of touch with the real world n'est pas? And the cat looks so sad 😿 But then wouldn't you if you were donned by fanny...
I have never truly understood why some people feel that simply because an item has a designer label that it is truly gorgeous, worth the money or, last but not least, ultimately suits them.
Case proven with the awful coloured bizarre cat dress - was it peach? Yuk!
I agree, true skills achieved via the appropriate apprenticeship, dedicated artisan workmanship especially, is well worth paying for.
Personal style is achieved by knowing what suits you and your body type thus making the most of both those elements. Granted, well made/cut clothes help tremendously - less is more has always been my personal philosophy.
Added to which, in my younger day BC (before children), I used to make the majority of my clothes for peanuts (the actual patterns would cost more than the materials involved), and always received many compliments, even from bespoke dressmakers - not bragging, just a fact. :)

View attachment 1342315
I have to say Dana looks beautiful, sassy and confident in this photo. Empowering.
@Sasha Groves. As a heterosexual female, I have never found Dana particularly attractive in a physical sense. Far too thin and reminds me a little of Cruella de Ville in most pictures - maybe it's the blackness of that dress/nails and OTT rings etc.
Nothing against her as a person, just but not my own version of female beauty. :)

Last edited:
And certainly while she's preparing food. What is it with the pushing back the hair or running the fingers through the hair and then continuing with preparing the food 🤮🤮🤮

Ah yes bloomers and cobs 😋 In the s.e. we lost those when the independent bakeries closed. In France now for the last 20 years and a compulsory daily trip to the boulangerie. We have many very good ones near us and I like to spread my business around.
As I am now a one person household, I daren't buy freshly baked bread every day, simply because I would eat it all, very quickly - not good!
But, when I have guests, always an option for eggs, cheese, ham and even, crispy bacon plus all the additional condiments of course! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Actually Princess, that’s not exactly true. Viewership in Ch4’s syndication areas does affect the amount of money they get when it’s sold to other regions. Several factors make up part of the purchase price, including viewership, region size and even time of day. It’s somewhat complicated, purposely so imo.
I absolutely know this..without going into real life work stuff :cool: 🤣 Obviously the ratings determine the worth of the programme.
I was saying it in response to how it was being described as a niche programme in the US.

Reactions: 4
You know someone would’ve spotted it eventually….And asked her about the huge albatross!
It literally is the elephant in the room. Actually, the vase has at least 2 elephants on it … a baby and a adult, so the vase is the herd of elephants in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
It's an eff you.
For what -- I don't know.
Maybe just grooming Patreons for the truth, which is that there will be no restoration.
Getting away with murder on video in broad daylight is one of her thrills.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1342281
Shifting Sands
4 hours ago
Do you end up paying duty on gifts sent to you? Another chateau mentioned they had to not accept gifts over a certain value as they had to pay a tax/payment to get the gifts.

View attachment 1342234
kasi satya

6 hours ago
The cat dress reminds me of an episode of Will & Grace, when Karen is wearing a sweatshirt that says "I love mes kitty".

View attachment 1342294
caroline gooder

14 hours ago
My family gave me a tea shirt that says, "If they are books, It isn't hoarding".

caroline gooder
14 hours ago (edited)
My best friend wears charity shop finds and looks fantastic. Stephanie can do that also. ❤

Marie Risdon

15 hours ago
Stephanie, perhaps you can update the description box for next week as it goes to February. March, April and May?

caroline gooder

11 hours ago
YouTube takes a while to get the final money totals to Stephanie per month. She didn't wait when she needed to get money out to the Ukraine charity, she just covered the money❤
Fanny aka Caroline Gooder always supports her one true love, herself, in every posting. However, even though she has disguised herself as Caroline Gooder, the modified rule no. 1 applies ….. if Caroline Gooder is posting, there is a 75% chance it is a lie, a self serving lie. Enjoy Italy, lying Stephanie.

I am sure that lying Fanny and editing Fanny will conspire to cobble together old video footage to attempt to hide a portion of their current travels. Maybe Fanny will pretend the baby doll is a refugee who will stay at Lie Lande.

• Haha
  • Heart
I rather liked Dana's vlog. The camera man's skills were fabulous and the music choices, really refreshing in comparison to most other vloggers' run of the mill selection.
Yes, her straggly hair was off putting and that huge ugly ring should have been removed.
Aside from those 2 comments, it was interesting to learn of other culture's food customs etc. Although a little too much cheese overload for my personal palate in one meal.
I think the word she was ultimately looking for, rather than diaper, was muslin.
I do feel that Dana is working towards Nigella's close up method when she tastes the food - whatever! ;)
The straggly hair and dominatrix shoes are part of the Carine Roitfeld look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Right now, an online auction is going on
I like cats, but if that cat dress was mine, I'd lie about it too. In fact, I'd be in denial. What this thing? Nope, never seen it before in my life. Wouldn't be caught dead in it.
100% agreed. That thing was atrocious.
As I say all the time, I am a crazy cat lady.........I think the only piece of cat-centric clothing I have is a ballcap my cat Merlin got me at the vet for Mother's Day last year (because of the pandemic, he didn't get out much so, like us, he had to get his gifts where he could!)....it's says "Meow" and has the name of my vet practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stephanie Jarvis was m.i.a., Percy, Isabelle and a late Philip Janssen participated.
Yesterday's, 6/14/22, gift grab live chat...

1655209322114.png

Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
Diana Elizabeth Bashford I wonder where every one is

Ardmore vase.png

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Just caught up on vids from last week can't believe ppl didn't like the Ardmore vase
Sidonie Jansson Is that so? Stella Marie
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts can't make people appreciate art and all it's forms I giess

itsfree.gif

Dru A134 Waiting but only 61 ? Why
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Pleease remember to press the thumbs up button
Patricia Jamieson come on folks donate a like...it helps them and it's Freeeeeeeeeeeee
Gerda Vd Westhuizen we've got 52 thumbs up Lalanders we can do better
Dru A getn those like up (y)(y)(y)(y)
Diana Elizabeth Bashford180 waiting and only 71 thumbs up come on every lets show them at Chateau Lalande how they all mean to us

SJ and BJJ laughing.png

Sidonie Jansson Stephanie looks so sweet on this photo
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts she has been more relaxed with Philip in her life than before he's a good influence
Sidonie Jansson Yes Stella you are right. It shows

086e9f0d-0626-4dce-be9b-d6207bb10eb7_text.gif

Percy Attfield Good evening
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love
LaReyne Not long till the matriarch returns
Percy Attfield We are well thank you.

75e715d7-96a7-4748-aaf7-0b082576f4fb_text.gif

Robert Gregson there's only one dish Philip wants hope they get married soon

1655209645345.png

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I am surprised there weren't any gifts waiting for Michael
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I can't remember I know we sent him something before a while ago but take so long to get things there it's hard to reason expense

Gif-Pictures-about-Drinking-When-You-are-Sad-3.gif

Silvana Machado we drink
Silvana Machado [message retracted]

Dana kid.png

bee french For those of you who haven’t seen Dana’s cookbook channel, please go support her. Her recipes are really French and she’s simply lovely and charismatic. 1/2
bee french If we can’t live in France today, we can just try to replicate the recipes by purchasing some gourmet goat cheese from trader joes .

tumblr_6d4f8a61e7f1c82ed187de2ad8b4bf52_6923175b_500.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Joy how kind of you!, such beautiful work!
Isabelle Jarvis Joy yes perfect pyjamas

1655210121958.png

saiko can you not get a proper camera for vlogging that isn't a phone?

youre-not-wrong-alexis-rose.gif

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Gilligan's Island
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks Classic song by Marilyn Monroe

1655210406476.png

bee french Yeh I wanted to see this dress from Sunday’s video
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Artsh mm ok
Cristina Preda Stephanie looks awesome in the cat dress but to be honest I hate it ..the dress I mean
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts dress is fine not sure about the addons
Dru A The dress that saved the chitasterfy lol

200.gif

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

3yRWdG1UwwtY.gif

bee french So playful. Now @Philip janssen needs a shirt or jacket with hedgehodge appliques
Philip Janssen @bee french 😂

monophy.gif

Sidonie Jansson Hi Philip, wasn´t it the dress we saw yesterday?
Philip Janssen @Sidonie Jansson I believe so!
Sidonie Jansson I recognized the dress. Suits her so well

no-no-no-no.gif

bee french @philip janssen hello did you watch the tony awards last nigh
Philip Janssen @bee french I haven’t yet!
bee french @philip janssen I hope you are able to access the tony awards via YouTube. So many good segments of broadway musicals . I would like to watch the Michael Jackson one
Philip Janssen @bee french I can’t wait!
bee french @philip janssen were you able to convince micha to make some musical videos with you?
Philip Janssen @bee french I was!
bee french @philip janssen yeh! I have your channel on notification
Jean Minnifee Philip will you be making any more videos. I just recently discovered your channel and loved what I see so far.

seeds-no.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Wonderful seeds thank you Patrick!

c8253c78-6144-4213-b33e-7a994834e787_text.gif

Dru A @Philip Janssen any idea when Scottman will be coming again?
Philip Janssen @Dru A Not sure, but hopefully soon!
Isabelle Jarvis [message retracted]
Isabelle Jarvis Angela Pa still no date as yet but we will come!
Isabelle Jarvis Phil N thank you , we are looking forward to getting back.

1655211527964.png

SeanMcGCostumes omg it's a D&D/ttrpg mini!

1655211610968.png

Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen please would you mind keeping me in your prayers for Friday it’s when I have my surgery thank you xx
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates Absolutely
Isabelle Jarvis Sarah Yates thinking of you!

giphy.gif

Jason Dubey HELLO! I was busy in a Picasso sale in the gallery. How are you all today?
Jason Dubey What did I miss??

1655212091950.png

Jason Dubey Did you see the gifts from me? I missed it
Jason Dubey @CA Garden Did she show them?
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis The
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis The Dali woodblock engraving was for you too. Dante's Inferno Canto 2 form the Inferno

giphy (1).gif

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! I will go back and watch this now
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey lots! Hope Picasso went well.
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Yes, we sold the Picasso

wave-old-man.gif

Percy Attfield Until next week. Be safe. Enjoy
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here.
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1342315
The last time I saw an actual street walking hooker, maybe Mass Ave and 9th St NE, maybe, in D.C.? She was wearing exactly was Tess is wearing above. Except with no bra. Booty shorts and booties.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's an eff you.
Maybe just grooming Patreons for the truth, which is that there will be no restoration.
I wonder, could she shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it?

Right now, an online auction is going on

100% agreed. That thing was atrocious.
As I say all the time, I am a crazy cat lady.........I think the only piece of cat-centric clothing I have is a ballcap my cat Merlin got me at the vet for Mother's Day last year (because of the pandemic, he didn't get out much so, like us, he had to get his gifts where he could!)....it's says "Meow" and has the name of my vet practice.
I'm quoting myself - APOLOGIES!
I started to type something out about an auction that is going on....will save that for the next thread. But, I forgot to delete it before my description of the ball cap my cat son gave me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's an eff you.
In some narcissist literature, they refer to this as “duper’s delight”, the thrill they get from pulling something over on someone, e.g., flaunting in the face of Patrons and viewers how extravagantly she is spending and misusing the funds to indulge herself personally instead of restoring the dump. She does it also with all her transparent lies about bargains, freebies, upgrades, hiding time away from the dump in her videos, hiding expensive gifts, buying things for herself and pretending they were gifts or she had them previously, misleading viewers about the extent of the family wealth, lies about her and the porcelain fondlers true relationship, the ever changing ways she describes her relationships with Potts, Larkin, and Jerry’s ( genetic brother or family friend), etc. This also includes alter ego Caroline Gooder. Fanny gets a rush every time she perpetuates one of these lies or scams and thinks she must be very special to be able to do this.

The monies from the Chateau Diaries and Patrons had allowed her to go on her longest and most expensive unsupervised spending spree in her lifetime. When spending money from her parents, Isabelle had people appointed to reign Fannys spending in and set limits. Without those restrictions, Fanny manically blows thru money at an astonishing rate and her hubris grows greater daily, resulting in her being increasingly careless in putting her transgressions in every person’s face in her videos and comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I absolutely know this..without going into real life work stuff :cool: 🤣 Obviously the ratings determine the worth of the programme.
I was saying it in response to how it was being described as a niche programme in the US.
I do sense that most Tattlers here have absolutely no idea where other members live in the world, therefore a lot of cross wires in opinions of worth of, accessibility, or, viewership opportunities/figures too.
Added to which, whether what they are watching is the most up to date regarding the chateau owners etc, especially via YT, which is always only temporarily available as they are pirate copies and from what I understand, are ordinarily at least a couple of years behind in any case.
All TV channels employ social media business managers to safeguard where their viewership is generated from, especially if via copyright issues - yes?
When C4 was first introduced on UK tv, they were viewed as a joke and the "poor relative" of the other mainstream UK TV stations, think, the BBC - primarily due to the BBC's "old boy school" syndrome - so not the case today.
Even more so, especially as buying an annual TV license just to watch any BBC programmes is approx £180, whether you are only watching "live" or on a "catch up" basis. Whereas, watching C4 in the UK is free!
I do personally buy an annual license for BBC, BUT, have recently noticed that they are constantly 75% rinsing old repeats, which I totally disagree with having to pay for.
Even given Covid restrictions, how long does the BBC feel that current license holders will continue paying for repeats?
When I have to renew my BBC license early next year, I will certainly be reviewing my options - it's a given.
And, it won't depends on viewer figures - it will depend on what I personally wish to view. :)

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The last time I saw an actual street walking hooker, maybe Mass Ave and 9th St NE, maybe, in D.C.? She was wearing exactly was Tess is wearing above. Except with no bra. Booty shorts and booties.
The Lie Lande crew are always a class act. Maybe Ñutty will wear a tight t shirt with the logo Baby on Board with an an arrow pointing to her belly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.