Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patriciarella

VIP Member
7195AE15-C8F2-4DD4-BDF1-D264DB5AFAE5.jpeg

I think I deserve a cool drink. It has been hard work WATCHING Grant, a guest/volunteer, move two tons of stone. It is hard to tell Patrons we spend $34,000.00 a month when the supplies and labor are free.
9B739FE0-3D91-4B38-8954-CA9BA89EB0C2.jpeg

Oh do bloom little Phillip flower, I am WATCHING you. One of us needs to grow up and make something of ourselves. I had goals once but becoming indoor staff was not one of them.
81F74223-4354-4588-8CD6-BF970B0E69E1.jpeg

I need a lie down, WATCHING all these gardens take shape is tiring. I can’t imagine planting, watering and caring for OUR gardens without all this staff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

graciemckitten

VIP Member
The voting was just another PR stunt to make the patrons feel included.
I watched the interview with Kat yesterday, where as per usual SJ couldn't resist talking all about "herself".
The question about "weaknesses/strengths" really threw Kat. She turned it around and said how she admired SJ because of how focused, driven and decisive she always is. I instantly thought, that explains everything where SJ is concerned - she just loves the long game!
And, of course, spending other peoples' money. :mad:
Didn't SJ go somewhere earlier this year where they had a really high tech heating system and when Sarah from M&M asked about it, SJ said that she would give her all the details when she gets the quote, which should be soon?
She spent the heating money buying 3 antique chandeliers.

• Heart

Ferris Wheel

After a few earlier posts, I removed my subscription to Fanny’s pile of crap. It was the first YouTube channel I ever subscribed to. In that sense it was sad but it didn’t last long. So much has changed in the last couple of years for my health, etc. I still watch other chateaus as I like seeing something done. Sometimes I don’t agree and other times, may not be what I would but I can see how it works for them.

For me, the delaying of fixing the heating and the trips to places all the time. I just can’t anymore. It is pathetic. Priorities are wrong.

It’s just so……(insert any description here and it would apply).

I will continue here to see what is happening.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
There's so much to say about Stephanie and her putting off the heating for two years - all of you have already said it. If I were a Patron, I would be sorely pissed off. I hope she loses patronage over this. I can't watch her Sissinghurst video.......she'll ruin some very special memories of that place for me, when my dad and I visited, his last trip abroad before he passed away a couple of years later.

On another note, I decided to watch the latest Manor & Maker while I ate my lunch. What a mistake.........why they feel this is such riveting content is beyond me.

She cleaned stuff, filled cracks in the flooring with epoxy, had two older people there helping them (new volunteers? I'm assuming so because Steve kept saying "great job" every time this guy did something) and the guy sanded a table they'd found in one of the barns and did a superb job sanding it down and staining it. He and this guy removed a partition wall. Then Sarah took something - I have no idea what it was - and squirted K2R spot remover all over it and put it in a bucket, then an hour later showed us the bucket of dirty water. Gross while you're eating your sandwich....and boring whether you're eating or not. They have some nerve to hashtag their videos with #restoration and #chateaudiy.

18 minutes I can't get back.

1654212731447.png

• Haha
  • Sick

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Fanny was so in the zone of getting ready for her holiday that she stayed up for a good 20 hours, and did not bother to change her clothing! I have to give Fanny props- it was probably the longest day she ever worked in her life!
I think she’s wearing the thing everyday so she doesn’t have continuity problems. It also lets her fuck with the timeline.

• Heart

Pyke

VIP Member
Steph must do tax returns, if her accounts are missing she will owe the tax, fines for late filing and interest on the money owed + huge fine if avoiding tax. To get her Patreon / You tube money it must via a paper / digital method into a bank account. She may get some cash payment for b and b but I doubt it as bookings could be traced. If French are anything like UK HMRC she will be in deep when they catch up / investigate the Lalande money tree.

missartemis

@missartemis, when you visited Ian’s wife’s store & recognized some gag items for sale, did you happen to talk to anyone at the store about where the items came from or any special deals they had set up with Stephanie? Also, were the items really cheap or expensively priced?

For some reason, tattle.life isn't letting me respond to your post...so I'm doing it this way. The items at the shop were very reasonably priced. I bought the yellow dangle earrings as soon as I recognized them and was going to "regift" them back to Stephanie as a joke. But I lost my nerve. I don't want any shade on Ian's wife or her shop. I just had such a strange feeling in there when I saw so many familiar things. I'm going to let it end there.

• Wow
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
kS7vWmyUyOC_q0j5MImRlB7H=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
MK L-H

2 days ago
@caroline gooder Respectfully…I see you on here constantly scolding or schooling anyone with a different viewpoint. I am sure you are very well intended. However, you may want to consider the fact that if multiple people are saying something feels “off” or “different” with the vlogs now…Stephanie may want to hear that viewpoint as this channel and her Patreon account are her real bread and butter. If there is a growing sense that something has changed, let people have that voice. Unless you are actually Stephanie or Phillip…it shouldn’t matter so much to you. You seem overly emotionally involved. Fair warning, I won’t be reading any replies so let it rip if you want but it will be falling on deaf ears. Countdown until this comment gets deleted in 3,2,1.

caroline gooder
2 days ago (edited)
@MK L-H I deleted my reply because my important friend said "some people don't like gardens or living outside or like houses on a grand scale." They love the DIY stuff. Change happens. 😁❤🌺🌹🌼🌻

MK L-H Lego avatar again and not deleted??? Looks like Caroline Gooder's days may be numbered. Using her account is no longer effective, for Lalande. Side note, these 👇 accounts have been used (by Lalande) in the past. Philip Janssen, we see you.

1654425097221.png

The Duchess of Couteau

1654425154827.png

JC Frontenac

1654425247605.png

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
23K chandeliers + 6.5K "antique" garden structure = almost 30K that could have gone toward chateau heating.
It's infuriating.
It really is infuriating - that's the best word for it. Personally, I think she's not telling the truth. She has no intention of ever putting heat in that dump. Her lies are way too easy to dispute (if you're not a patron who's under her spell) and, as I've said before, who's she going to get to work on that place after she's burned every legitimate outfit that could take care of some of the major structural work that has to happen? That ship has long sailed........

I have to say, though, I think I'm even more infuriated by the people who continue to defend her and pay her money every month. WTF does it take to open their eyes? She starts projects, never finishes them but if she happens to finish them, shows them first on a tv show.......meanwhile these guys are footing the bill. It's not enough for us to be angry for them.....they have to see the light themselves and I don't understand why it's taken this long. It's maddening, sickening and infuriating, all at the same time.

• Heart
i watched Dans vlog...have to say that pergola has something nice..when its overgrown that is...i also see the cracks..i dont think this will be a big issue..it will be nicer than that Indian fake antique thing..doesnt fit at all there...the vegs garden has straight lines...her heap too...so that pergola thing never will look nice and fitting..wherever she wants to put it..

Dan has clearly no help...freezing him out...i guess amaury has enough of his seek for help...

Dan keep your clothes on...please...i guess there will be a lott of grannies enjoying the sight...but no..keep a shirt on..i never quite understand why men want to take their shirts off...why?? its still hot..a shirt absorbes some sweat..so its even nicer..btw i was never allowed without a shirt..only on the beach and next to the pool..i still think its a good thing...i wont allow people working on the estate with their shirts off...its not done..one has to maintain some standards..we are not on only fans...and yes i know the platform...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
@Pekey I do look forward to her Winter videos where she uses a hot glue gun to reattach all the expensive wallpaper when it peels from the damp walls.
And don’t forget about all those little white cameos that popped off the walls of the Wedgwood room doorway. I wonder how many have been destroyed by their fall to that filthy floor? Never mind, I don’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Jonny Thompson was at Aberystwyth University at the same time as our daughter. He studied International Politics and Intelligence and she read Medieval History. I'm sure she would have shown a greater interest in rugby had she realised that he played for the university!
View attachment 1318217
Your daughter doesn’t have his phone number by chance?

• Haha
  • Heart

lalablahblah

VIP Member
View attachment 1313804
Reposting Susan Mace comment... we now have a reply.

Susan Mace

3 hours ago
You said in a previous reply that your big projects this year were the Grand Salon and the garden but what about your heating? The last we saw were water leaks all over the Chateau and you and Amaury working out the sizes of new radiators. You said then that this was the year of the heating.

The Chateau Diaries
45 minutes ago
We’re still collecting heating quotes, so we’re aiming for completion in time for winter 2023/24 🥶 But we Lalanders are a hardy bunch - and we have the added joy of knowing that this winter should be our last cold one! Also, as the new rooms are completed (Marquis’s salon and grand salon), the final heating pipes and radiators are being installed.
Lying biatch... Gaslighting anyone who complains about her dumb sadistic ass not having heat you're just not hardy enough... Asshole is worried she'll loose more Patreons after she has heating... Hopefully she looses more due to lying and not being practical at all... Ridiculous bimbo...

• Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
Below is the message I have received back from Sissinghurst a couple of minutes ago. RESULT!!!

Many thanks for your email. We have received several complaints this morning about this project and we are working with the site to address this. The project does not have our permission and therefore will be contacted to take down the content as will Youtube.

Again, thank you for your time in alerting us about this.
Glorious Monday !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
crying-laughing.gif

luckystones

9 hours ago
Ask yoursefs, who is Caroline Goodier. Friend or feind. Quite scary really. Christ can’t put a pint down and she’s up your ass. I❤Chateau Diaries❤You rule and rock every time❤

• Haha
  • Heart

MarquisOfNadaillac

I hate these lazy retrospective vlogs. Lalacelle did 2 of them recently. Such a cop out.
Agreed!

She is just gaslighting everyone at this point. NOTHING of note has been completed at the shitoo all year, it's just going to be the same projects she's shown over and over again.

STEPH - Instead of focusing on the past, try and get some real work done on the building and actually showing it to your paying patrons, instead of Channel 4! Did you ever actually finishing the coving, etc in the downstairs loo? Or are you looking to make it a 2+ year project?

• Heart