Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HouseLebel

Never trust Stephanie Jarvis and her reusing of old footage (under the guise of transformation) because we all know it provides her an opportunity to distort the timeline and squeeze in another hidden holiday or a hidden shopping trip. We're onto you you conniving so-and-so.

#WhereAreTheAssociationAccounts?
Well, it seems like you are right. Holiday at the Platinum Jubilee it seems.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

T Rex

VIP Member
Can we just all chip in and hire a squad of French hooligan's to wreak havoc at the Patrogranny Party? :p :p
Pulease, Fanny will find an excuse as to why there will be no Patreon party this summer... (My money is on Fanny actually ignoring it altogether, and giving a belated apology, "With the war in Ukraine... Covid numbers went up again in France... Mummy has fallen ill... Dan the gardener has gone missing with the accountant, chapel restorer, FRK... It was soo stressful, I needed a holiday away!") Suspect Caroline, who will not get the memo, will show up singing Adele's "Hello" while the Shitoo is locked up tight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

They're so shady towards Stephanie. It took the Fleuries three weeks to hand paint their kitchen tiles - SJ is currently over a year and still no evidence of any progress.
This was an interesting vlog to watch. I was impressed with Anna's skill and hard work! The whole time I tried to picture Stephanie doing the same thing but I couldn't. Stephanie would wear her fugly yellow work dress and loff and flounce her way through spilling glaze and dropping tiles- but just 5 minutes "for camera" and then someone else would finish the work. She should hire Anna to design something nice for the kitchen tile instead of Daddy's cartoon orgy.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Yes she has overspent but when I think of it .... with all that money I would have thought the Chateau would look fantastic but ......... NO , its still a pile of crap in a hovel !!
I cannot think of one thing that I could say "Oooo, wish I had that "........ not one.
@Pekey, the only thing from the Shitoo I did covet was the bread oven. But then Fanny failed in the upkeep of the chimney for it, so they cannot even use it. Sadness. The salon panels were the most idiotic thing she purchased, especially when not only does the heat need to be sorted, along with the facade (which would have made the heating more efficient), the money could have much better been spent in the kitchen to make it a better layout (which could had easily been done when the Shitoo was empty, but no, Fanny went on several holidays instead.) Everything Fanny touches eventually turns to shite. That paneling isn't even going to survive a winter before it warps and cracks in the damp, unheated Shitoo. I do look forward to her Winter videos where she uses a hot glue gun to reattach all the expensive wallpaper when it peels from the damp walls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
QUOTE="lalablahblah, post: 10071670, member: 188533"]
So this week's distraction from the books still being cooked are the aunt and uncle... And the distraction continues fucking narcs always a pain in the ass with their bull shit...
[/QUOTE]
Did @Lady Avonlea make a recap of the patreon vlog?

I hadn’t made a recap of the patreon vlog because I really detest the interview vlogs. They are so boring. Just lazy, C-roll filler crap. However, I do have my own list of questions for Tante Chantal & Oncle Stephen.....
  • Is Oncle Stephan bi-sexual? Nothing wrong with that, but I just get those vibes.
  • Why in your right mind would you let your family buy a decrepit farmhouse in the middle of nowhere? Do you secretly hate them?
  • Has your niece always been a foolish, lying, selfish, narcissistic airhead?
  • Stop lying and tell us what you really think of your son’s girlfriend, Nasty Natti?
And since you asked, here's some observations of the patron video…
  • Monks live in isolated places so they can pray and get drunk. At Lie Lande they skip the praying and just get drunk.
  • Jesus, Fanny throwing more shade at her mummy. If I were Mummy I’d be calling my lawyer and cutting my ungrateful daughter from my will.
  • Fanny is definitely half full of something and it isn’t life, love and laughter.
  • Appears Tante Chantal & Oncle Stephen may be claiming dibs on Fanny's grandmother's flat in the south of France.

• Heart
  • Haha
The best bet would be to email the national trust and have them contact youtube... If you report it your report probably won't make it past the software to a person to check into it... But I'm sure the national trust has pr ppl who can get in touch with a youtube rep...
Consider it done. I know all about location fees & contracts & they can be the deal breaker sometimes. If others want to email the National Trust :- [email protected]
"Filming or photography cannot be undertaken at National Trust sites without a contract being in place which has been signed by both parties. All the money we make from location fees goes back to the property to support their conservation work"

• Heart
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I'd be embarrassed to put out a vlog highlighting how little work has been done in 17 years, especially when the 2 major items on the list were completed before Daddy became ill in 2008. Anyone else would have accomplished this with some hard-work by a group of friends over a couple of long weekends.
  • install a sceptic tank (Daddy arranged and used a contractor)
  • install a fountain (Daddy arranged and used a stone mason)
  • plant a box hedge & plant a small garden
  • order & rake out a load of gravel
Fanny, Nic & Potty have done virtually SFA, and in the meantime damp is enveloping their party-dump and the existing render is rotting away.

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
View attachment 1313804
Reposting Susan Mace comment... we now have a reply.
Susan Mace
3 hours ago
You said in a previous reply that your big projects this year were the Grand Salon and the garden but what about your heating? The last we saw were water leaks all over the Chateau and you and Amaury working out the sizes of new radiators. You said then that this was the year of the heating.

The Chateau Diaries
45 minutes ago
We’re still collecting heating quotes, so we’re aiming for completion in time for winter 2023/24 🥶 But we Lalanders are a hardy bunch - and we have the added joy of knowing that this winter should be our last cold one! Also, as the new rooms are completed (Marquis’s salon and grand salon), the final heating pipes and radiators are being installed.
WT ACTUAL F??!!
She has repeatedly stated winter 2022, even Caroline Gooder corroborated the date.

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
62C63EF5-4944-407C-AA07-BE2590FAE26E.jpeg

SJ look, I found my favorite flower. Oh you don’t like it? Sure you and Davey go get inspiration for the gardens at OUR chateau. No darling I won’t get lost, you go have fun.
CC284623-371F-48F8-8A9B-16C6CE2CE376.jpeg

I’m so lost, stupid garden maze. Maybe if I climb the tower I can spot SJ’s colorful dog blanket. There she is. I hope I get to her before it rains.
84DF29E9-DA87-4982-9493-B060D8861C28.jpeg

Bloody umbrella! My tiny hands can not push the thing. I’m too weak it won’t stay! A little help please. Oh Davy, wow your hands are big.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I'd be really interested to hear what @Clara makes of this. I'm sure Clara is pretty familiar with Tina's shop and would be in a position to be able to confirm this.
I’m not in any position to check the shop myself (it’s closed for holidays now anyway) but I doubt Tina will want to sell anything for Stephanie Jarvis, after the accusations she made against her husband Ian.

• Sad
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
original.gif

Stephanie Jarvis you are not fooling anyone.

1654464483561 (3).png

April 27, 2022

1654463822008.png

April 28, 2022

1654463901328.png

May 2, 2022

1654463835327.png

May 5, 2022

1654463957775.png

May 12, 2022

1654464003407.png

June 2, 2022

Today's flog June 5, 2022

• Haha
  • Heart

Eduardo35

She has time to go to the Queen's Jubilee but has no time to release the accounts! Stephanie people wants transparency, they deserve it and you owe it not just to your Patreons (including former ones) but also us your subscribers!
WE WANT THE ACCOUNTS!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
What happened with the B&B prospect for FRK? I just saw on Instagram that she’s going to spend (part of?) the summer in Norway. Strange but seems the best option for her. So many changes in such a short time.
So, Scandinavian in France, will spend half the summer in Scandinavia.
Or will she rebrand everything again? For the third time in a month.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Earth to Sillymar. :alien: Earth to Sillymar. :alien: It's really time Sillymar & Tatty return to the real world, stop all this fairy & wood nymph crap and face up to some home truths. Fanny & Tatty are living in some weird hallucinatory, fantasy dream state and I'm really beginning to believe they are both just stoned most of the time. 🍄🍄🍄

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
The Chateau Diaries
45 minutes ago
We’re still collecting heating quotes, so we’re aiming for completion in time for winter 2023/24 🥶 But we Lalanders are a hardy bunch - and we have the added joy of knowing that this winter should be our last cold one! Also, as the new rooms are completed (Marquis’s salon and grand salon), the final heating pipes and radiators are being installed.
Inother words Stephanie. Jarvis really meant to state
…. I’ve scammed you for 2 years so far
I have a 5 year 1.4 million target 🎯

Thanks everyone for the mention ….
572D4751-4EED-4159-8DF5-ADC7BADD32B6.png

Stage 4 of the plan … first installation - then re plastering - paneling - painting 🖼
😉
And no… no-begging … it’s my home and I’ll pay for it 😉

C767AB3E-20DB-4696-B930-C70CEC7978FF.png

Bud …. Drinks r on me 🎯🎯🎯

delighted your all keeping the soles of ssb feet to the fire 🔥

she’s a manky mare.. and greedy to boot 👢
M
👿

• Heart
  • Haha

lalablahblah

VIP Member
They originally installed geothermal in floor heating with crap insulation in the walls... The geothermal never worked... If she had a contractor there would be a warranty unless she used a sketchy contractor...Or they did themselves... For whatever reason they never fixed it... Skankster was thinking free heat and ended up with no heat dumbass... Anyway geothermal on the low end is 54 degrees Fahrenheit... In those rooms she could get away with lower btu radiators... Davy had a plan in the garden installation to fix the geothermal... From the looks of they didn't go deep enough or far enough to get the heat exchange from the earth... I don't know how many 1st floor rooms have the geothermal in floor heating installed... It also may have broken due to freezing idk... Fixing that would mean ripping up the floors... Anyway geothermal in floor heating means smaller radiators in the rooms with it... Also means a smaller boiler... The boilers she has currently are probably sized for use with the geothermal heating... So being a cheap biatch she probably wants to use the current boilers... So she maybe waiting until next year to see if they can fix the geothermal idk... Bottom line is a smart person wouldn't be buying flowers, plants, dirt, equipment, pergolas or having Skellawhore build a pergola... She'd have his ass digging the repairs for the geothermal NOW... She's either being a scammy bitch or a dumb bitch or a combo... Either way she sucks and she lies her ass off...

• Heart
  • Haha

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
I reviewed the video taken in Venice again.
I remember well the comments about buying a palace in Venice, how expensive they are and how she needs a lot more money than she paid LL. I remember being shocked and the first thing I thought was: Nothing will happen with the renovations in LL, she is saving money for moving to Venice.
That part in the video no longer exists.
I still think so.
I mean, she spends some of Patreon's money (still huge amount but remeber it is over 30000 a month) on expensive things, but I generally think she's saving it all.

• Wow

Pekey

VIP Member
OMG........ her skin is as thick as a Rino !
I don't know who has the most cheek ...... Fanny with her excuses or Meghan Markle daring to be back in the UK with all those "terrible Royal people"!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Chateau de La Ferte wondered when they would start a patreon, well I dont think they will. Made their money selling and doing up houses while running a printing business. Although downsized since Covid still operating and family run. eldest daughter manager. Brother in law and son work for firm. Adrian showed us why he keeps returning to UK to help with business. Carole said they get income from some properties.

They work hard on the Chateau, and worked hard to build up what they got. Both said viewers complaining about attitude to each other but it is just their families sense of humour, it shows more now that the youngest is staying with mother lots of banter, teasing etc.

Hope they dont prove me wrong. Worth a watch IMHO
The familydynamic doesnt bother me at all..i follow them also, have to say me and my husband can quarrel a lott also when we are doing a project.. ;) We once were decorating a cottage, a huge wardrobe had to go upstairs..we completely got stuck in the stairway..the wardrobe didnt move an inch..a lott of shouting and swearing..so loud, that my mother who happend to pass by came looking...She was horrified, and thought that we would split up after this...after the gardener came with a saw..we managed to get that bloody heavy thing upstairs...my mother still with a horryfied look on her face...after that we said to eachother..so that is fixed...anybody cares for coffee...i will never forget the look on my mothers face..

that place is quite managable..not too big, and not too much land...but omg, it needs so much work:eek: that woodworm..the floorbeams in the salon were completly eaten...i would be scared to look at other floors...but they do it in their own tempo..with their own money...so i think thats a big plus for me...to watch and follow them..

• Heart