The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was also as a little bird picture With two birds representing love love love ….Vomit inducing! And as far as the drinking game goes, right from the start there’s so many “amazing “ that you would get drunk the first few minutes! If Support squirrel parrots SJ anymore,I’ll scream! It just makes me crazy!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just watched unwrapped chateau. Is the bully N pregnant or just gaining weight...thick through the middle?

St Joseph chapel

Not yet lol!!
He handed her a tiara, plates, wine glasses. Also reposted videos of the chateau diaries footage. I guess she needed filler.

Reactions: 11
I high key want that tiara. (I collect them, and have done so for over twenty years.)

Also, Jejte goes Dutch gives me the heebie jeebies. I have never watched their channel, but I was commenting in a live of another Chateau channel, and they reached out to me to say hello. I have no desire to join the "Hello, Darlings" of the chateau world, but I did enjoy chatting with one of the owners. That joy is now gone. Shame my youtube name is my real name.
Same with mine, which is why I don’t post or comment on YouTube. There are some real whackado’s out there!

Reactions: 10
Hey, everyone. It's my first post.

I only discovered Chateau Diaries a few months ago. I got hooked and started watching in chronological order. I'm caught up to a little bit past Easter 2021. I actually really like Stephanie and almost everyone at the chateau. She has a really fun light hearted personality and when she does the "hosting" thing, she's actually good at it. Like, good enough to be on tv. So her channel and a lot of what goes on at the chateau is delightful to me.

But I had to come here because there's just something, or someone, that's just driving me nuts. It's the boyfriend, Phillip. Maybe it's because I'm watching the episodes so quickly that everything feels rushed, but he feels like a total con artist to me. He's a manipulative little hedgehog, isn't he? He shows up in like September 2020 and a mere three months later, he cohost and star of the vlogmas videos. And by Easter, it seems like he's a full on partner in the channel and the chateau! Like, what the hell. I've seen this before with fashion and beauty influencers. They get with some guy, she puts him on the payroll as the "editor" or "photographer", and when they inevitably break up, it's extremely ugly and the influencer suffers financially as well as emotionally. But this typically happens to young women who are like at least 20 years younger than Steph. How could she not see through the obvious mirroring he does! He'll sometimes even repeat after her, word for word. If I have to hear that man coo "It's so bew-tee-faaalll" or see him flounce around in her clothes one more time or laughter that fake laugh of his or have to look at that pudgy face with those nostrils shoved into the camera, I might stab myself in the leg. He's got total Talented Mr. Ripley vibes. I feel like he studied her and deliberately showed up there, willing and ready to play Straight for Pay in order to weasel his way into her life and her growing YouTube empire$$.

Anyway, I just had to get that off of my chest. I'd been enjoying the show, I still do. But it feels like it's been high hacked by this guy. A guy who's such an obvious fake you'd think a 46 year old, well educated, and experienced woman would be able to see what he's doing. He's bad vibes all around and I feel bad for her. I'm just hoping he goes away soon. The feel of the vlog has changed and I didn't sign up for The Phillip Show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I high key want that tiara. (I collect them, and have done so for over twenty years.)

Also, Jejte goes Dutch gives me the heebie jeebies. I have never watched their channel, but I was commenting in a live of another Chateau channel, and they reached out to me to say hello. I have no desire to join the "Hello, Darlings" of the chateau world, but I did enjoy chatting with one of the owners. That joy is now gone. Shame my youtube name is my real name.
I can't figure out why Anders would say he used "nail polish" in the construction of the tiara. Unless it was glitter nail polish which was used to hide and harden the thread used. Is that normal in handcrafted tiara design?

I've neglected my studies in handcrafted tiara design of late.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do not know!
The comment disappeared in a few seconds. Deleted!
I would guess she paid for them...not gifted.
🤫
They have cleaned/cleared the end of the live chat replay. However, we (@Tea with lemon and myself) grabbed them before they disappeared. Leads me to believe it is true and Stephanie Jarvis was not happy with the question. She removed all evidence. 🤥
From the live chat...

The Secret Château. But I thought Anders charged €23,000 for the chandeliers? At least that's what he offered to the other chateau like mine for.
The Secret Château. [message deleted]
Chateau Unwrapped! @the Secret Château. Goodness! No, they were a gift! €23,000?????? Was it a typo?
Frank Gyori @Chateau Unwrapped! Lets hope it was not a typo

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bow to your superior knowledge!
Thats why we actually should be afraid of him. And he has an awful lot of men pictures on his smartphone. And the last time a pic of a half naked albino kid…

I should talk with his fiancé about that. Alone, with a glass of dry Chianti

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we got that from Clara. Also, if you look at some of the gifts, they are just too specific or too expensive. Taschen books, Fortnam and Mason hampers, Yves St Laurent scarf, all specifically tit she would want. They buy on eBay all the time too, so she could buy something, leave it in the box and pretend it’s from a Kentucky. Oh, no note, oh well.
I wonder if Fanny writes flattering cards for gift purchases she has made for herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just curious...why?
It makes the distinction that the person (mentioned first) has the disorder/disease/condition as opposed to the disorder/disease/condition (when mentioned first) is the person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've seen lots of references to heating at the shiteau, but she was measuring each room for radiators. They won't be needed over the summer, what makes everyone think they aren't getting installed this year? Has she said anything?
She measured the rooms twice, and then found a blue print of the original radiator calculations. Further they 'couldn't' reach anyone who could make them an offer. Then it went dead silent and we never heard of it again.

Also she wanted do the facade first because it would look pretty. Only this plan backfired since everyone wanted to see the heating get done.
Plus if she stops splurging her money on pillow cases, perfume, vacations, scented candles, fortuny fabric, wallpapers, chandeliers ( so far she has bought 3), day beds, wine etc. SJ would have plenty of money to fo the heating and facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

In the couple of minutes I watched of Jetje goes Dutch, I felt the same way. There's something about the way she stared, expressionless, into her camera and the very - don't know the right word.... Authoritative? - tone that gave me the heebie jeebies, too! She just seemed very much a know it all, just like she does in the screenshots I see where she's urging people to hit the "like" button.

She's the self-appointed mistress of everything, or so she thinks.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Dan has become defensive. He took St. Kathy of Lidl head on! (From her Rant about Teeth vlog)
View attachment 1289481
I think what's happened here is that Dan has changed his YouTube name to hide his identity in order to comment on Kathy's 'teef' flog, not realising that when you change your name it also changes on everything else you've ever commented on, on YouTube. Then after making his ridiculous 3rd person comment on Kathy's Flog, he's changed his name back to Escape to Rural France, not realising the mistake he's made.

Stupidity personified. But then we always knew Dan wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Pretty lame pretending to be someone else and saying he thinks Dan's hot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey, everyone. It's my first post.

I only discovered Chateau Diaries a few months ago. I got hooked and started watching in chronological order. I'm caught up to a little bit past Easter 2021. I actually really like Stephanie and almost everyone at the chateau. She has a really fun light hearted personality and when she does the "hosting" thing, she's actually good at it. Like, good enough to be on tv. So her channel and a lot of what goes on at the chateau is delightful to me.

But I had to come here because there's just something, or someone, that's just driving me nuts. It's the boyfriend, Phillip. Maybe it's because I'm watching the episodes so quickly that everything feels rushed, but he feels like a total con artist to me. He's a manipulative little hedgehog, isn't he? He shows up in like September 2020 and a mere three months later, he cohost and star of the vlogmas videos. And by Easter, it seems like he's a full on partner in the channel and the chateau! Like, what the hell. I've seen this before with fashion and beauty influencers. They get with some guy, she puts him on the payroll as the "editor" or "photographer", and when they inevitably break up, it's extremely ugly and the influencer suffers financially as well as emotionally. But this typically happens to young women who are like at least 20 years younger than Steph. How could she not see through the obvious mirroring he does! He'll sometimes even repeat after her, word for word. If I have to hear that man coo "It's so bew-tee-faaalll" or see him flounce around in her clothes one more time or laughter that fake laugh of his or have to look at that pudgy face with those nostrils shoved into the camera, I might stab myself in the leg. He's got total Talented Mr. Ripley vibes. I feel like he studied her and deliberately showed up there, willing and ready to play Straight for Pay in order to weasel his way into her life and her growing YouTube empire$$.

Anyway, I just had to get that off of my chest. I'd been enjoying the show, I still do. But it feels like it's been high hacked by this guy. A guy who's such an obvious fake you'd think a 46 year old, well educated, and experienced woman would be able to see what he's doing. He's bad vibes all around and I feel bad for her. I'm just hoping he goes away soon. The feel of the vlog has changed and I didn't sign up for The Phillip Show.
YOU ARE SINGING TO THE CHOIR!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.