The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara it has been speculated here in threads gone by, that SJ is currently trying to correct the books from 2020 and 2021 by repaying what she "accidentally" spent before publishing the accounts. To the best of your knowledge is this correct? If so why is buying chandeliers when she's in arrears with the association account?
Because Fanny is a spend-a-holic, who not only likes pretty things, but thinks she deserves them. Fanny wants what she wants when she wants it and Snorty enables & encourages her spending habits. Fanny doesn't see the consequences of her overspending and figures it will all be sorted out somehow, that she'll find the money somewhere, because others have always come to her rescue, and YT & Patron funds are just free house-money for her to play with.

Reactions: 17
The lunatics truly are taking over the asylum - Hanni returns and appears confused about how to enter her bedroom. She does appear to have mastered licking the end of her nose, however. A demented Philip and Dopey Marie struggle with a trapped bird. The Larkin Seniors continue a theme. We were only missing Nurse Ratchett to complete the remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Russian Marie returns to cook for everyone and Pavelina tells us that she "is treated very well", although starved in the house! Many a true word spoken in jest.
View attachment 1286609View attachment 1286610View attachment 1286611

View attachment 1286612View attachment 1286613
I can take Hanni, we all know she's "different", even ex volunteer turned bf chasing a little bird with flower girl, BUT, these two old folks with bags on their heads, is the freakiest thing I've seen in a while, WTF! How do they allow being humiliated like this? No dignity whatsoever.

Reactions: 22
If I could, I'd avoid the Wedgwood Room too. Could you imagine having to walk through that eyesore to your room?
It would be difficult not to resist chipping the plaster bits off the walls!
I think she should convert it to a chewing gum room instead.
1653323275969.png

• Haha
  • Sick
At the risk of making some people angry…I don’t really know if Hanni has autism. I also don’t really know if Marie has major depression (or possibly covert narcissism). I don’t really know if Michael Petherick has ADHD (he says he watched a video on it and self diagnosed…but who knows if it’s legitimate?). And so on. Regardless, these conditions, if real for Hanni, Marie, Michael, etc., didn’t stop them from shoving a camera in their face or agreeing to be filmed. ADHD, autism, depression, etc. also doesn’t excuse bad behavior, lying, deception, cheating, or grifting. When we watch some of their behavior in amazement, it’s only natural we try to look for a reason….to make some sense as to what’s going on. Like…”Why did Michael blow all his money in Spain? Oh! He has ADHD!” I’m just tired of mental health conditions being used to explain away or excuse some of these TouTube personalities. And if they are broadcasting themselves on YouTube, they should expect comments…good and bad. Otherwise, they should return to anonymity.
@KyBourbon please accept this 🏆 on behalf of truth telling (I’m just tired of mental health conditions being used to explain away or excuse some of these TouTube personalities.)

Reactions: 23
What a missed opportunity to have Hanni, Dana and the patron with a whip (Sharon?) all together at the shiteau. All 3 of them would jumping out the windows, running around waving brooms and swinging from the chandeliers (and that's before cocktail hour).

Also, why are guests now showing up wearing tiara's (even the men)? Are we 5 year little girls on a party sleepover?

Dana
View attachment 1287348
Sharon
View attachment 1287349

Hanni
View attachment 1287350
And now Jason is coming too...I think he was hilarious. Imagine travelling all that way to stay in that hovel just to rub shoulders with a Z list YouTuber!!
I can only imagine what he'd be up to with that crew & am guessing that wearing a tiara would be absolutely fine with him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Except: she's not. There will always be suckers out there willing to pay up and the NMFRKG (No More Floral Road Kill Grifter) knows this.
Oh, I quite agree with you Clara.
"Tell 'er (or 'im) she's dreamin'" is an Australian expression, popularly entering the common Aussie vernacular through the auspices of the 1997 comedy movie "The Castle". It's an appropriate expression to use in Marie Wiiks case as it translates to a person asking for a great deal of money but offering extremely little in return.

Reactions: 10
Which prompts the question: why the delay in publishing the 2020 and 2021 association accounts? What is she hiding? If she had nothing to be ashamed of she wouldn't think twice on publishing. Something is afoot...

We need to pile on the pressure once again about these missing accounts - she can't get away with stealing money from good meaning pensioners but also me!
Oh, but she took a poll....the majority of her prisoners patrons didn't put this high on the list of what they wanted to see. What we're getting now is exactly what those poor people voted for.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
...a complete...insane asylum...

...is sj getting complacent and sloppy...or is she getting set up? ...would be ironic and fitting if her greed and stupidity did her in...

...the eye raiser for me...was Ann Marie and Pavlina...seems they have revealed themselves for who they are...bit disappointing...

...but then...birds of a feather and all that...

...and nick’s parents...what lunatics...must be in their 60’s...zero class...completely embarrassing actually...

• Heart
This scene pissed me off! What kind of idiots swat at a terrified bird with a broom?! Instead of scaring the hell out of it, just open a damn window and it'll eventually fly out.

I once worked on a music video and a parakeet got free from it's cage and flew up to the rafters of the soundstage. I climbed up to the catwalks and caught it by waiting for it to land and throwing a tshirt on it. Easy peasy. Poor bird being used as set dressing :cry: and it only got a second or two of background screen time. :mad:
1653324781043.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sharon53
1 hour ago (edited)
WOW, those chandeliers are beautiful 😍, however, I just can't accept Ander's travelled 100'ds of miles from Denmark to give 1000's euros worth of antique chandeliers for free? Is he absolutely rich? I just can't believe anyone would just give away antiques like that? It's insane when there are people in more need than a woman who owns a chateau in france.... it can't be true...stephanie bought these chandeliers....because its too much to give away free.. Sorry I just can't believe it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
And now Jason is coming too...I think he was hilarious. Imagine travelling all that way to stay in that hovel just to rub shoulders with a Z list YouTuber!!
I can only imagine what he'd be up to with that crew & am guessing that wearing a tiara would be absolutely fine with him :ROFLMAO:
However will they cope at the gallery without him???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
manic? more like drunk...i wonder how many huge bottles of champagne were already empty before they entered the diningroom...
I can guess who bought them too... Usually Hanni's signature gift x

Well, Isabelle and Percy would be certain to expect to be served, seeing it as their rightful due. Scotman would of course serve no-one but himself and cloying over creature he helped raise.
Scotman would only come up to the seated guests shoulders so I think serving anything hot or liquid would be a disaster... well maybe the liquids as food is never hot x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This scene pissed me off! What kind of idiots swat at a terrified bird with a broom?! Instead of scaring the hell out of it, just open a damn window and it'll eventually fly out.

I once worked on a music video and a parakeet got free from it's cage and flew up to the rafters of the soundstage. I climbed up to the catwalks and caught it by waiting for it to land and throwing a tshirt on it. Easy peasy. Poor bird being used as set dressing :cry: and it only got a second or two of background screen time. :mad:
View attachment 1288721
I think boy-choy needs to prove that he actually works around the chateau, even if it's scaring away little birds with a broom. That looks exhausting! 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How many Tattlers would ask their parents to appear wearing a paper bag on a vlog that is visible to the world ? Answer 0.
How many parents would agree to said paper bags ? Answer 2 surname Larkin.
MADNESS and embarrassingly ridiculous.
He's probably told them to do it to keep SJ happy as the followers will think it's hilarious and happy people means more money....

Reactions: 11
Oh, but she took a poll....the majority of her prisoners patrons didn't put this high on the list of what they wanted to see. What we're getting now is exactly what those poor people voted for.

Could you repost that poll with a screenshot? - I'd love to see it if possible.

Reactions: 9
Stephanie Jarvis' always had the same plan: others should pay for her delights. First it was Mummy Isabelle and Daddy Derek, then the various boyfriends came in and then she relied on her friends to keep up "the life-style". She prides herself that she has build a community of friends and we all know where that illusion stems from: she does not know the first thing about friendship. No Stephanie, a friend is not someone who pays for you (virtual) company. That's called a client of your whoring business.
Srsly. Perhaps the weirdest thing I know about Jarvis comes from your tidbit that Kim Raad used to give her pocket money.
This is part and parcel of the constant stinginess she virtue signals -- not paying B n B volunteers, not covering Dan et al with proper insurance, not paying for the chapel restorer's curated to buy list, that unbelievable duck-you lunch she served the Lalacelles (per the Lalande cookbook I'm proposing: Eat My Dust: 101 Recipes For Telling Your Employers, Friends, and Guests They're Dead to You) etc etc etc.
Julia Cameron lists "poverty addict" as one of the many kinds of money drunks in her book. There's also a not well researched money disorder called Prince Charming syndrome -- you rely on sources of income outside yourself. You make your living on your back, sort of.

It's a kind of grift the Patreon subsidy lends itself to -- though I don't believe everyone with a Patreon account is grifting. IMHO, it works for poor people doing projects of redeeming social importance, making beautiful videos -- like Martijn Doolaard building off grid in the Italian Alps, and countless others on YT like Budo and Tracey rehabbing humble dwellings or building log cabins or straw bale houses, etc.. I think derelict French chateaux restored by people of modest means as rural community development could and should legit be on the list of non-grifting Patreon rehabs -- the idea of crowd-sourced small financial contributions for a big resurrection project is a good one. Even if Fanny is doing everything she can to shoot the whole idea and herself in the foot. Yet even in her case, parting adults consensually from their own money is not a crime, despite all the Big Lies that Jarvis and other fascist demagogues do tell to make me believe it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was surprised by Philip's shirt on Nick - it looked looser on him than on PJ.
I did think that was strange.. to turn up if only for an overnight stay and not bring a shirt knowing he would be dining out with the parents. Does he not even have one in his own apartment? Does that mean he didn't bring any fresh clothes or underwear, socks. etc...

• Haha
I thought Hanni was Persona Non Grata. Now she’s back? What changed. I personally like it when Hanni is there but her nervousness does grate a bit.
I thought Hani seemed much more in her skin this time around -- the graffitti joke, the champagne bottle catch, the masterful fenestration (?). She's in control of her energy and power. Not love sick or just sick.

Jeezus. Get that doll a diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, it must be vlog night because our favourite "Elf on a Shelf" is now back in France with Sillymar (it just showed up on my YT- don't spoil it for me yet, as I am waiting for my popcorn to finish popping before I watch.) I fully suspect it will be dramatic and riveting, as with all Sillymar Productions! 🤪 "She did it! Long way she drove!!!"
I watched it, less affection than if I was greeting my brother after a time away...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.