The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks - I hadn't thought about looking at Reuters to see how another country is faring.
We have the opposite problem here......tests are still free for a bit longer, but our government has also sent out free home test kits. The concern is that people are testing at home and if positive, their results are not showing up in the numbers (even though people are encouraged to report their result). I read last night that my state has a 10% positivity rate so the thought is that it's actually higher, without all of those unreported positives. Also, the CDC changed the parameters in how they report, using a "Community Levels" scale based on the rate of hospitalizations, so if you look at "Community Levels" based on the old way they reported before this change in February, we'd be at "High Risk" in stead of "Medium Risk".

I will say that I do actually feel safer, having been vaxxed and boosted twice. I am reasonably sure I won't die if I contract Covid! My 64 year old husband is an insulin dependent diabetic who, thank goodness, is in good shape except for his diabetes, which puts him at risk.
I love the Reuters graphs. I know it's hard to compare country by country as everywhere measures things differently. I too feel a bit safer after actually having had Covid despite being double vaxxed - & whilst I was pretty poorly with it & have been left weary - I didn't end up in hospital thank gawd.
I have a friend who is the middle of cancer treatment who also has a frail old mum - so I do a test from my stash whenever I see her just to be on safe side. I know a few people who are getting it more than once & pretending that they haven't so they can carry on as normal unfortunately, which I think is selfish as you say some people are more vulnerable. I know if I got it again I would do the same as I did the first time & stay away from anyone until I'd tested negative, but guess other people might not be able to afford to do that now that government grants/furlough payments have stopped. I think we have more cases than are recorded here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's staying in the Marquis apartment (the window she's climbing into is in its bedroom. In the salon next to it, Armoir just finished the paneling and Stephanie and her brother from another mother f*cked up the overly expensive wallpaper, remember?

Clara it has been speculated here in threads gone by, that SJ is currently trying to correct the books from 2020 and 2021 by repaying what she "accidentally" spent before publishing the accounts. To the best of your knowledge is this correct? If so why is buying chandeliers when she's in arrears with the association account?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I guess we could always report them for copyright infringement and find out??? Revenge for Minnie Sichuan
I can hear it in the latest vlog (had to google the Netflix series) do we know which other ones she uses this music in? I fear she'll edit it to change the music though like she did when I posted this in Dec 2020.
"she'd have to pay for all the music she uses. So it all has to be declared, whether it is background music or live performances. I wonder when the copyright owners will get on to her?"

She was using a lot of commercial pop music in the party vlogs & miraculously when I went back to look the music had been changed to library music. Despite that she has to have bought whatever music she uses by paying for a library database. Wonder if yet another little detail has been missed by the tit hot PA Natti & hot shot film maker Fanny.

Reactions: 9
£50 for a bloody Christmas card.... She's twisting my tits and I've had it with her!!!

Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 15.38.59.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Exactly. And when Tattlers speak La Lande jumps. Maybe we could just make it easy for them - at the end of each thread we put a list of what we want them to do because they must spend an awfully long time trawling through every post to see what we're saying.

We say the trees being cut down are wasteful - so she gets a chipper to turn the trees into mulch.
We say oh why hasn't Hani returned - Hani returns.
We laugh at Fanny filling in the gaps in expensive wallpaper with colouring pencils - oh so drole to leave colouring pencils in the downstairs loo so people can fill in gaps if they spot them.
We laugh at the use of the word 'brooming' - so Phi Phi says he's brooming when he gets rid of the bird.
We say how lazy she is & she's making a point of showing she's up out of bed in the morning (big deal).
We say she never does any work in the hovel & she makes a point of saying she's spent all day chandelier cleaning (yeah right)

Other things of note :
Pavlina - pretending to read a script as if she's being held hostage. I am being treated very well. So funny (not). I'm just starving in this house.
For someone who is supposed to be a refugee this is offensive to me. Glad she seems to be able to forget what is going on her home country where people are suffering.

So I saw a lot of booze in this episode. Give Anders a drinkie when he arrives, oh I'll have one too. Nic with a drinkie before going out for dinner.
Table laying - Fanny drinkie in hand. Wine with dinner. Champers for birthday celebration.

Hani beyond strange - clearly off her tits with excitement that she's been allowed out.

Fanny's dress for dinner totally OTT. Her day dresses, pulled back hair, dangly earrings & pearls - just so frumpy & middle aged. Needs some suncream on to prevent any more sun damage.

Oh & Fanny - can you stop the stupid French pronounciation of 'Marie'..just say it in English - because (newsflash) Marie isn't French - maybe you could say it in a Norwegian accent instead :ROFLMAO:
Yes! We should make a list once a week for what we want to see happen in the following week's vlog!! :) We could be her project managers, which when we suggest projects of a restoration nature we should get paid from her patreon account! We could set up an email she could etransfer us our pay to!! :) We need fuel for that jet @MojoDublin has in the Tartlet hanger!

Things are not going well for Stephanie Jarvis. Alice Allan has been a generous contributor and patron of Stephanie Jarvis, Marie Wiik and Daniel Preston, she is now asking question and is reading Tattle Life. Dear Alice Allan, I welcome you here. 👋
From yesterday's, 5/23/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1287738
Anders Bundgaard was the first, (1 hour early), in the live chat and comments...
Anders Bundgaard Hello everybody 🇩🇰
Anders Bundgaard
16 hours ago
Warw It is tonight 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

View attachment 1287744
Stephanie Jarvis' management at work.
No notification but they were already in the live chat...

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I had wondered if I had missed them actually @Angela Pa YT is doing stupid things with my notifications
Angela Pa @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts hi again. I usually have to look for the vlog
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Same but have to remember when vlogs are meant to be on is hard @Angela Pa
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I follow 100 plus vlogs
jetje goes dutch @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts i just turned a lot of notifications off for a lot of the channels i sometimes watch.. not the chateaux channels though haha
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts same @jetje goes dutch problem is YT keeps duplicating notices and not showing some like chateau diaries a lot

Titticaca (is back) and Jetje 👍
VJ Titicaca Best Reality serie in the Universe Dont forget to give that thumbs up my dears show that love. Remember Positivty is the only true gift that keeps on gving
jetje goes dutch Maybe we can all hit the like button before the video starts?? xxx

View attachment 1287733
Alice Allan Good day everyone
Alice Allan I’ve been reading some very discouraging feeds about the absence of a refresh on the patron monies are being used as most of the comments related to no complete renovations to be had!
jetje goes dutch @Alice Allan where??
Alice Allan Hi Jetji actually on tatter and various apps
Lisa Akinlabi @Alice Allan There is so much crap going around ad for someone to volunteer to pay $5 a month for fun people sure expect way too much - it's laughable frankly
jetje goes dutch @Alice Allan ooo don't read those.. bad for your health sweetheart xxxx
Alice Allan We need an update, refresh as to the renovations and where all that money went too.
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts too much gossip in comments sometimes most of it rubbish
Judith Barden [message retracted]
Judith Barden [message retracted]
Val Slater @ Alice Allen I feel that I am up to date with both the renovations and where the money has gone.
Alice Allan Good on you Val, I must have missed it!
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I have no reasons to doubt Stephanie and Nati's mgmt skills so I am fine even though I don't have intel as patrons do

Jetje changed the subject and Percy gave her a shoutout...
jetje goes dutch @Patricia Jamieson i read about the horrible situation you're in.. if you ever want to talk you know where to find me xxx
jetje goes dutch @Patricia Jamieson i just said that i have read here on the chats what happened to you.. and i hope you know that you can always reach out to me to talk.. willing to give my email too xxx
Patricia Jamieson @jetje goes dutch Thank you my friend, I haven't felt in the relationship we used to have for some time and I guess he didn't either. That he never wanted to talk about 'us' was just easier I guess
Percy Attfield @jetje goes Dutch 👋

👍
MrsB-66 Don’t forget to like

View attachment 1287971
Елена Гайдай Hi from Ukraine) Thank you for taking care of our girl!

@Karma baby! and @LadyPutefica recommended this YT channel in the last thread.🤔
6 shoutouts in the live chat.

YeeHaa Has anyone else come across the Chateau channel The Beau Chateau? A young Chatelaine with parts of her story similar to @TheChateauDiaries.... Definitely worth a watch
The Beau Chateau We are so happy to be joining everyone in this wonderful chateau community!!!
jetje goes dutch EVERYBODY GO TO @the Beau Chateau THEY HAVE A LOVELY FIRST VIDEO POSTED!!!!
Angela Pa @the Beau Chateau Can’t wait for Stephanie to visit you. Fingers crossed.

How many times did Stephanie Jarvis see the prison play???
The Chateau Diaries Hello from the Netherlands lovely people!
The Chateau Diaries I can’t join you for much of the premiere this evening as I’m watching the last performance of Philip’s play - it’s the interval now

View attachment 1287809
Hanni @the Chateau Diaries we have a G$T for yoy

🐐
Isabelle Jarvis NO NO NO
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis🐐🐐🐐
Percy Attfield @the chateau diaries. No to goats. Thanks
Cara Winsor Hehir i had a goat, until the farmer cooked it for christmas dinner.

View attachment 1287946
Jessica Williamson Oh just driving with paperbags on your heads.
James Sudek the paper bags over the head is ridiculous. complete stupidity. Nick's face is easily googled.

View attachment 1287958
Isabelle Jarvis How awful leave it alone
Christine Coeurjoli Pour quoi ne pas éteindre la lumière pour faire sortir cette oiseau ?
Todd Murphy Philip....looked like you were about to kill the little bird...shame on you.....!

View attachment 1287821
Isabelle Jarvis How beautiful!
Isabelle Jarvis Incredibly beautiful!
David LaLande Glad to see more and more of the OG crew back visiting again
David LaLande Hello Everyone. It’s been a minute since I’ve had a chance to attend a premiere.
David LaLande Can’t wait to back on the sofa looking up that chandelier
jetje goes dutch @David LaLande YES GO GO GO .. WE WANT TO SEE YOU BACK!!!

View attachment 1287983
Matt Laramie I haven't seen any replies from lalande, are they not watching today. Did i miss something. Just curious. I started a little late today.

👍
jetje goes dutch thumbs up all !!!!!
jetje goes dutch remeber to go to @the Beau Chateau for their lovely first video
YeeHaa After leaving here everyone do head over to The Beau Chateau and give their video some love!
Percy Attfield Good night amazing Hanni!!

...Alice was not done...
Alice Allan
54 minutes ago
I love that chandelier, I don’t like how that room got renovated!
Dear Alice,
You are warmly welcomed here as a reader. I'm glad you're digging into things about Stephanie Jarvis and what she's doing with your money. I have been absolutely blown away by some of the gifts you have sent Stephanie Jarvis. They blew me away so much I had to google you! :) We live in the same province in Canada, you just live way south at the time I looked. You are such a generous person. I know reading here and seeing some of the issues we have with Stephanie can be really harsh. By that I don't mean we're harsh, but when the dots start to connect and you start to have questions and you realize that all really isn't what it has seemed with Stephanie, it can be rather devastating. Keep asking her questions, you, of anyone, really deserve answers.
Sincerely,
A Fellow Albertan and a former Stephanie Jarvis Patron

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
One more item about Fannys video yesterday. She says a person wants to GIVE her 3 baby goats? Applying modified Rule no. 1 to Fannys actions, why is anyone going to give away baby goats to a woman ebegging close to a half million dollars or more off YouTube and Patreon? Isn’t it more likely she was going to purchase the goats and then claim they were gifts? How lucky can a 46/47 year old orphan princess who owns 50% of the Shittoo dump get? This doesn’t pass the smell test. This sounds like a mini version of the chandelier ruse. Could she be so bold as to pull the same scam not only twice in one video and then pull it again in the following cadeaux video? She needs to stop day drinking while filming. She is making sloppy mistakes with her lies. So LaLande!

Reactions: 18
Would a "totally confident" person say "um" every second word though? To me that suggests she's less than prepared and nervous.
I agree. While I believe she is likely brilliant, she is speaking so fast that I cannot understand her and fidgeting.

Reactions: 6
That was harsh.
I certainly had no idea she has autism. I don't think it's common knowledge; or the OP wouldn't have used that word.
Regardless she is still batsh*t crazy groupie of the shittooo clan of Ms. HMN, Nobody was mocking autism just freaky firehead 👈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where did Cyril the cook/garden hand go though?
My suspicions are either;

*Accepting Marie back meant a free cook (whether she liked it or not), time to bin Cyril for the duration of her stay.
*Watching Cyril scrap moss wasn’t as lucrative viewers wise as Amoire in just trousers and work boots. Gotta get those subs up to earn your pittance.
*He is friends with Tess and the gang and having his presence posed to threat, he could report back to them all what was actually going on in there with first hand info, they could then piss themselves laughing at her behind her back.
*He was no longer useful anymore so was simply dropped like a stone.

Probably all of the above. I actually liked him and winced when SJ patronisingly corrected his English and finished his sentences for him. I bet he wanted to do the same when she spoke French but he has good manners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Clara it has been speculated here in threads gone by, that SJ is currently trying to correct the books from 2020 and 2021 by repaying what she "accidentally" spent before publishing the accounts. To the best of your knowledge is this correct? If so why is buying chandeliers when she's in arrears with the association account?
You say that correctly, to the best of my knowledge, because when it comes to her books there's not much I can tell for sure. She sometimes hints towards having issues, but when it comes to her money she likes to keep everyone in the dark. So here goes, to the best of my knowledge: no, I don't think Stephanie Jarvis is repaying anything as she is completely convinced she is doing things the right and legal way and is genuinely (well, in her own fake way that is) annoyed anyone can think something so bad of her. Even the closest people in her orbit/entourage all seem to think she is reinvesting every penny in her shittoo. Well, not all of them, obviously or I would have run out of sources a long time ago :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am jealous of her ability to bend her legs like that jumping in and out of that window. Ah, to be that limber again! Why she kept jumping in and out of the window, I have no clue..
She was trying to impress her girlfriend…it was like eighth grade antics

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Isn't access to her room via the Wedgwood Room? I think she opted to enter through the window to either avoid the chaos of the chandelier cleaning or the hideousness of the Wedgwood Room.
If I could, I'd avoid the Wedgwood Room too. Could you imagine having to walk through that eyesore to your room?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You say that correctly, to the best of my knowledge, because when it comes to her books there's not much I can tell for sure. She sometimes hints towards having issues, but when it comes to her money she likes to keep everyone in the dark. So here goes, to the best of my knowledge: no, I don't think Stephanie Jarvis is repaying anything as she is completely convinced she is doing things the right and legal way and is genuinely (well, in her own fake way that is) annoyed anyone can think something so bad of her. Even the closest people in her orbit/entourage all seem to think she is reinvesting every penny in her shittoo. Well, not all of them, obviously or I would have run out of sources a long time ago :)

Which prompts the question: why the delay in publishing the 2020 and 2021 association accounts? What is she hiding? If she had nothing to be ashamed of she wouldn't think twice on publishing. Something is afoot...

We need to pile on the pressure once again about these missing accounts - she can't get away with stealing money from good meaning pensioners but also me!

• Heart
I don't know why I've been away for so long, reading here is for sure giving me a good dose of daily humor.

Seeing some "old" characters coming back all of the sudden and showing how projects are going on everywhere nonstop, makes me wonder if this may be a desperate attempt to gain back the privileged position she has lost, as queen of chateaux youtubers. How to Renovate, and even The Pethericks, are quickly taking over in views, and subscribers. I believe SJ's still on top as number of Patreons goes, but that may be soon changing as well.
The queen is losing her crown and kingdom...:eek:
I can see her frantically rowing her decaying boat in a dry lake...

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.