The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the previous thread, @Lady Avonlea
May we establish then, that suicide is not a con, and social media bullies are notorious for encouraging it?
Good.
In the case of Marie, I have to argue again that the moral turpitude is the symptom of the mental illness. And we have no moral right to chastise her for being ill.
Naturally, none of us here are psychiatric physicians trained in remote internet diagnoses.
We can depend on Marie's own pattern of behavior, as well, to some degree, on what she herself says about her problems.
But, if (as I have always been careful to stipulate) she is in fact mentally ill, and threatening suicide for purposes of grift and/or suicide, she can't be judged in any court, including and especially this one, by any standard of morality. The grift is the symptom. Threatening suicide is a grift, perhaps the ultimate grift. But people must be taken seriously when they do it, or we will be morally complicit. One standard of morality when dealing with the mentally vulnerable, no matter what their moral turpitude, is: Will I be complicit in this person's death, if it happens? Do I need to intervene for psychiatric care? Rather than enabling, for the second time, narc fantasies with unachievable florist studios?
Jarvis must plead guilty.
I will not.
My deal would be: A year's psychiatric treatment, and then we'll talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I may be annoying, but I am fascinated by the potential and trends in Corzon-sur-Vauvre.
Are we sure this place is a whole village and not a retirement home?

"It's 3 o'clock PM...time to get up and have Cuban coffee." :ROFLMAO: o_O

View attachment 1278717
View attachment 1278736

Still in her robe at 3 PM!
Being a chatelaine must be so tiring that she comes down from her bed-chamber at 3 PM.

@Clara Burnett , would you know if SJ has insomnia or just freaking lazy?
Is there a route for her to get to the kitchen without going through the common areas? She seemed surprised the commoners were in her kitchen... She'll be installing a full fridge and pantry in her bedroom next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand Stephanie’s patrons. She currently has over 3,600 of them and yet her latest vlogs are only averaging around 1,700 views. 200 of these views (at the very least) have to be coming from us, which means that less than half of her patrons are actually watching those videos. Now, to be a patron you’d have to be pretty obsessed with Stephanie, right? So why aren’t they wanting to watch all of her vlogs? These extra vlogs are basically the ONE benefit they get. Are all these ghost patrons just senile old ladies, who signed up for Patreon back in 2020 and then completely forgot about it? Blissfully unaware that they’ve been making monthly automatic payments for the past two years? It baffles me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember these? I don't really think funeral flowers are her "thing".

1652982844608.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Many rural areas in Europe are slowly becoming extinct.
This is the sad truth. My hometown is slowly dying.
However, movements like sustainability and cottagecore have rejuvenated the area a bit. As people go to the bigger cities to get an education, only to return and reestablish a community. But how long will it last?

she'd be wise to focus on funerary arrangements
You'd want this? :eek: @M&MsMom - right on!
Marie Flowers 1.png
Marie Flowers 2.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dear people,
since the new year I have, for the last 5 months, been unemployed. (Now you might think I’m going to beg).
For that reason I have time, I’m resting and as far as I could tell, I’m poisoning myself and my mental health with the LL team.
But on June 1, I'm starting a new job. I will have to work hard and learn in addition and I will not have time for all these sick phenomena in the world of YouTube beggars.
I want to say that I am overjoyed to be able to work, to have the will and knowledge and to go through life on my own merits.
After five months of studying these people, my only comment is: I have no words to describe what I think about them.
Maybe I’ll write a book: E-begging because I’m very literate, literary talented, and eloquent.
And yes, I’m going to the mountains in two weeks, a hiking trip and I’m going to pay with my own savings.
Cheers! 🍺
Congrats on your new job!!!
Hope it’s everything you want it to be!!! 😍
Always nice to have a change of pace!
And a payday!!! 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From the previous thread, @Lady Avonlea
May we establish then, that suicide is not a con, and social media bullies are notorious for encouraging it?
Good.
In the case of Marie, I have to argue again that the moral turpitude is the symptom of the mental illness. And we have no moral right to chastise her for being ill.
Naturally, none of us here are psychiatric physicians trained in remote internet diagnoses.
We can depend on Marie's own pattern of behavior, as well, to some degree, on what she herself says about her problems.
But, if (as I have always been careful to stipulate) she is in fact mentally ill, and threatening suicide for purposes of grift and/or suicide, she can't be judged in any court, including and especially this one, by any standard of morality. The grift is the symptom. Threatening suicide is a grift, perhaps the ultimate grift. But people must be taken seriously when they do it, or we will be morally complicit. One standard of morality when dealing with the mentally vulnerable, no matter what their moral turpitude, is: Will I be complicit in this person's death, if it happens? Do I need to intervene for psychiatric care? Rather than enabling, for the second time, narc fantasies with unachievable florist studios?
Jarvis must plead guilty.
I will not.
My deal would be: A year's psychiatric treatment, and then we'll talk.
I totatlly agree. Very eloquently put. I don't know Marie - none of us does apart from @Clara Burnett so I guess we all can make assumptions about a life we see posted by someone & this forum reading between the lines. I get how she appears. I understand what it is like to be sucked in by a narc & I'm not a grifter or a fool just someone who had their head messed with really badly.
Fanny is the cult leader. She's the one who picks people up & drops them so I am hoping against hope that she will in this instance for once in her shallow phoney baloney life do the right thing.

• Heart
I don’t understand Stephanie’s patrons. She currently has over 3,600 of them and yet her latest vlogs are only averaging around 1,700 views. 200 of these views (at the very least) have to be coming from us, which means that less than half of her patrons are actually watching those videos. Now, to be a patron you’d have to be pretty obsessed with Stephanie, right? So why aren’t they wanting to watch all of her vlogs? These extra vlogs are basically the ONE benefit they get. Are all these ghost patrons just senile old ladies, who signed up for Patreon back in 2020 and then completely forgot about it? Blissfully unaware that they’ve been making monthly automatic payments for the past two years? It baffles me.
A Patreon subscription won't make a dent in her patron's bank accounts. In turn, they get a discount and benefits when/if they visit the place one day. Fanatic gangsta grannies are useful, but don't make up the bulk of her patrons.

Oh tit! That's a casket! At first glance I thought it was a galvanized metal trough! She says the arrangement is "really me" but shouldn't a funeral arrangement be about the deceased?
What???
Does she have a fascination with casket/funeral floral arrangements for real? 🧟‍♂️ 💀 🥀

Reactions: 4
I believe Marie may be THE manipulator beyond compare. Of course, she has mental issues. I believe she is a complete narcissist who knows how to manipulate people into giving her money by saying things that may or may not be true and quite inappropriate unless professionally proven. I have experience with a narcissist that has spanned a lifetime and I have had to deal with complex issues in connection with her behavior….my sister. I have been politically correct here making sure that I cover the mental health issues but there is so much beyond this. In my experience, it is all about control and greed. And laziness. I know I am repeating the sentiments of others but the grifting tactics are deplorable to me. As Le Comte stated in the previous thread…..no sugarcoating….I feel the same.
Everyone who deals with narcs gets PTSD.
The only cure is no contact.
I literally cut off my female relative -- the narc's devoted partner -- and did not attend her death bed or her funeral.
And I am the better for it.
One shrink told me, if you ever stand up to him, she will come after you just like he does.
I said, I've known her all my life. She would never do that.
She did.
No contact is the cure. And it's an inside job. In other words, it's up to me, not the narc.

• Heart
This is the sad truth. My hometown is slowly dying.
However, movements like sustainability and cottagecore have rejuvenated the area a bit. As people go to the bigger cities to get an education, only to return and reestablish a community. But how long will it last?

You'd want this? :eek: @M&MsMom - right on!
View attachment 1278883View attachment 1278884
It’s too bad there’s no incentives (like tax breaks or other financial incentives) to encourage people to move back to these smaller communities and revitalize them. From what I’ve gathered by reading here, it seems like there’s a lot of red tape, rules, and regulations in France…lots of hoops to jump through. I’m not sure about other European countries though. But, not the best way to incent people to move to rural areas and start small businesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I believe that's exactly what happens... during my marriage, after he came home from rehab, we agreed I would take care of finances.. as I went through his credit card bills, he had so many auto charges, especially those insurance ones where they'll pay your minimum charges each month if you lose your job, only he was self employed and so didn't qualify even if his company went under... hundreds of dollars a month in elective auto payments... whilst I struggled to afford diapers. :(

• Wow
  • Heart
... mountains of dirt on the shittolaine, so buying her jam jars is cheap compared to being outed as bi or evil?
Can we concentrate on how Jarvis is manipulating a person who says she is contemplating suicide? Keep our focus, as Clara has suggested, on the person with motive, opportunity, and malice to be complicit in Marie's failure as opposed to badly needed mental health treatment?

Oh tit! That's a casket! At first glance I thought it was a galvanized metal trough! She says the arrangement is "really me" but shouldn't a funeral arrangement be about the deceased?
Not Mariephending, I think she should be under psychiatric care.
But if you Google sustainable or biodegradable funeral flowers -- you'll see she's totally on fleek. Ditto the jam jars and the foraged wild flowers. All the successful millennial florists do that, especially in the UK, and in my tree hugging opinion, they're correct.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In France tax year is January 1 - December 31.
Fanny is outstanding 2020, 2021 and we're well into 2022.
sorry (if i could correct) in France fiscal year =12 months => 01/01 > 31/12 or 01/02> 31/01 ... (sometimes a year could be 12mo+)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Uh oh, St. Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy's gone off on one again...

Dan's given into the American ideal of beauty... Kathy's pissed

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 20.10.18.png

"Bollocks and duck...." sounds like a good Thursday night in for me....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How can FRK even deal with customers when she cannot stand being told what to do??
she cant.. and thats her problem..she isnt social at all..the only thing she can do is play sick and work on peoples pitty..very sad...my guess is its a dramaqueen from an early start,,,there are enough people who lived in a unhealthy household...but it takes courage and hard work to get over that..that flowerkiller is lazy and has so much selfpitty it makes her miserable..but she likes free money...no backbone at all..

that patreonsvlog..Fanny Flash makes a vlog about bying flowers...they are still in the greenhouse...2 gardeners and the flowers arent planted yet..wtf...

that greenhouse...Kirsty my dear...you are also not a gardener...your cucumbers should be a meter by now..the tomatoes also..my god..a greenhouse and its almost june...we have our own cucumbers already...growing lettuce...even a child can do that..you dont even need a greenhouse for that this time of year..

the rest of the garden isnt also a garden of eden...i know why she filmed it half in the dark...half the plants are dead..people wont notice...

Guests in the heap...i have the feeling she cleverly points out who can come there...not Nayy but she herself...blaming it on Nutty whn she doesnt want some people there..i guess the highest paying patreons...but than they also have to pay for a rotten room...and cook for Madame...i dont get that..those fans are mad ...to put it mildly..who pays money to go there..and cook also..

offcourse Madame Fanny is in her dressinggown at three...thats what all her mad followers expect...with the booze closely in hand offcourse

That statue was lying there for years...so lalande..but the staue is the least of her concerns..i guess..her terrassteps are sinking in that cellar below. by now..lets hope they rescued her ancient fireplace...🙄...no she bought another one...much more glamorous..itsl alande..you know the place where the guy cam from who assisited Marie Antoinette in her carriage...i sometimes wonder how that De Nadaillac family escaped the guillotine..

Snort has a huge collection of appelmoes in the pantry....here we always say when kids dont like their food..we put some appelmoes over it...i guess the same goes for snort...i guess he needs a lott of appelmoes there....i think i would..although i dont eat it very often..and surely not out of a pot..

Selmars dancingclasses...omg...it looks more like an meditationclass to me...i am glad i had a two years dancingclass when i was 16...part of my education....i dont need him to come to us to teach us tango..btw what was he wearing...was it a gift at gag??

Kat...i never liked her..she studied theology...hmn...doesnt make sense..the ones i know are not like her...at all...she surely likes her beer...not all offcourse...she is picky...it has to be heineken...a Dutch beer even the Dutch detest...i hate it..it tastes like horsepee..not that i ever tasted that...before anyone wants to comment on that...Belgium has far better beers..

It seems to me that this is a dying community.
Many rural areas in Europe are slowly becoming extinct.
no not quite ..since the pandemic many french people wanted to buy a house in the country...thats why the prices go up...but i guess they will be unoccupied most of the year..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
that greenhouse...Kirsty my dear...you are also not a gardener...your cucumbers should be a meter by now..the tomatoes also..my god..a greenhouse and its almost june...we have our own cucumbers already...growing lettuce...even a child can do that..you dont even need a greenhouse for that this time of year..

the rest of the garden isnt also a garden of eden...i know why she filmed it half in the dark...half the plants are dead..people wont notice...

To defend Kirsty - it was pointed out that since Dan has risen to the lofty heights of, I quote "manly ground works," Kirsty was in charge of the entire grounds of the chateau. I suspect this is why the kitchen garden is behind in it's growth. She is also part-time (dumb for a garden of that size) and it should be pointed out that there are now two new gardeners to help with the other tasks. Once again the fault lays with Stephanie Jarvis. In reality, SJ has no meaningful interest in having a self-sufficient kitchen garden because it's actually relatively simple to achieve with hard work in one year, they have the means to do so but its purely ornamental for the flogs. SJ is nothing but frippery.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1279125

i think she has a point..when your teeth are healty but not perfect...why remodel them to this fake facade...when they are not healty you have to fix them..but there are more ways than to do it so drastic like Dan did...IMO. i am always very distracted when people have those fake white teeth...and i think..why did you do that...lucky in my circles people dont do that...they get their teeth fixed ..but in a more natural manner..its horrible when people come in the driveway..and the first thing you see are their too white teeth... 🙄 horrible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1279125

Who's to say he's 'given in to..', there's nothing wrong with improving yourself. He was given an opportunity and he went for it. People banging on about how he should be spending on his family, who's to say he isn't? he's pulling in money from Patreon, he's earning money at the Shiteau, he worked long hours and days on that garden, he's allowed to spend his extra money after taking care of obligations. If he doesn't do anything for himself he'll burn out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.