The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1278073
Stephanie Jarvis has no shame.
She tells her patrons, that have paid for her renovations, that are being filmed for C4/Chateau DIY, they have to wait until C4 airs the footage, fall 2022.

Stephanie Jarvis' priority is to herself/free money and her fame(?). 😂

Remember, nothing last forever.
View attachment 1278059
When the footage airs in fall 2022, I hope Channel 4 announces exactly how SJ is paying for her renovations. “Stephanie Jarvis, half owner of the farmhouse, lives off the generosity of strangers.” Seriously…Channel 4 viewers see all these chateau, and sell this idyllic “dream,” so it’s only right they should know SJ’s “dream” is funded through e-begging and the association scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Are we still waiting for the accounts yet??? In France is the tax year 1 July to 30 June? Is it time for another year of taxes to be paid?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much money is in the lake/bank account???🤫

lake detail.jpeg

Early days at Lalande (2011), picnics by the lake...
Lalande lake picnic.jpg

...how about a row boat ride...
1652964372779.png

2012, Stephanie Jarvis drained her lake.
2020, Stephanie Jarvis established a Patreon account to bring back her lake.
2022, still no lake, just excuses and a new garden (as a diversion) full of half eaten plants.
1652964396061.png

1652964664782.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I am as flummoxed as everybody else why FRK thinks that YET AGAIN having a floristry studio will be her saviour.
Where is she going to live and how will she support herself, $1000 a month from Patreon won't be nearly enough - end of story, especially in today's worldwide economic climate!
To be honest, none of what she has ever produced would in any way entice me into parting with my hard earned cash, and, I am not in any way blowing my own trumpet when I say, that I could achieve far better as it is not hard, is it?
Isn't there a regular market in that local village/town? Where I am sure they have plant/flower sellers who will be much cheaper than FRK - it's a given.
Has always appeared to me that she went to the Dummies School of Floristry - no aspersions cast against the weekend training course she attended in Bristol - if I remember right - happy to be corrected. But, what exactly did she expect to learn in a weekend? Ordinarily, in reality, it's an apprenticeship (just like many other trades) unless you attend a month long, 24/7 intensive course with a highly regarded professional florist which would cost a fortune.
You 100% don't learn floristry in a weekend and thereafter feel that you can market a business as a renowned florist installing yourself in a studio because you were fleetingly viewed on C4 CDIY, thereafter riding on the back of that until very recently. Totally delusional in my book.
She only did the HMN floral jam jars because she picked the flowers from the garden/surrounding area and obviously the HMN didn't have to shell out any payment for those.
Actually, SJ and PJ did an equally passable job as FRK might have done, for their past Christmas table floral decorations - my point exactly.
From memory, she did one very low key wedding based out of the HMN and obviously the "wreets" whilst in Haworth - am I missing anything else?
I am obviously forgetting of course, absolute 100% typical covert N behaviour, e.g. "If I believe I am, therefore, I am, AND nobody can tell me otherwise - OR, if they attempt to do so, then I will not listen", scenario! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am currently listening to my radio station and there's a report of a womans experience of having cosmetic surgery in Turkey! I will not go into the gory details, but all I will say is that people who want these fixes should get them carried out in their own country. I know people can save a fortune by going abroad, but the risks are terrifying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am currently listening to my radio station and there's a report of a womans experience of having cosmetic surgery in Turkey! I will not go into the gory details, but all I will say is that people who want these fixes should get them carried out in their own country. I know people can save a fortune by going abroad, but the risks are terrifying.
Where would we be without Liveline?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am as flummoxed as everybody else why FRK thinks that YET AGAIN having a floristry studio will be her saviour.
Where is she going to live and how will she support herself, $1000 a month from Patreon won't be nearly enough - end of story, especially in today's worldwide economic climate!
To be honest, none of what she has ever produced would in any way entice me into parting with my hard earned cash, and, I am not in any way blowing my own trumpet when I say, that I could achieve far better as it is not hard, is it?
Isn't there a regular market in that local village/town? Where I am sure they have plant/flower sellers who will be much cheaper than FRK - it's a given.
Has always appeared to me that she went to the Dummies School of Floristry - no aspersions cast against the weekend training course she attended in Bristol - if I remember right - happy to be corrected. But, what exactly did she expect to learn in a weekend? Ordinarily, in reality, it's an apprenticeship (just like many other trades) unless you attend a month long, 24/7 intensive course with a highly regarded professional florist which would cost a fortune.
You 100% don't learn floristry in a weekend and thereafter feel that you can market a business as a renowned florist installing yourself in a studio because you were fleetingly viewed on C4 CDIY, thereafter riding on the back of that until very recently. Totally delusional in my book.
She only did the HMN floral jam jars because she picked the flowers from the garden/surrounding area and obviously the HMN didn't have to shell out any payment for those.
Actually, SJ and PJ did an equally passable job as FRK might have done, for their past Christmas table floral decorations - my point exactly.
From memory, she did one very low key wedding based out of the HMN and obviously the "wreets" whilst in Haworth - am I missing anything else?
I am obviously forgetting of course, absolute 100% typical covert N behaviour, e.g. "If I believe I am, therefore, I am, AND nobody can tell me otherwise - OR, if they attempt to do so, then I will not listen", scenario! :rolleyes:
She went to Cozon-sur-Vauvre !!!! And she saw the potential.
For God's sake, the place has 300 inhabitants !!!!
Potential!!!! For what????

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe she is going to sit at market weekends and sell her jam jars? Maybe feeling guilty, Fanny will buy jam jars for the Shitoo for a monthly stipend. If you think about it, everyone ended up with a job and Marie was only offered cook for room and board. Marie has probably seen and done enough to have mountains of dirt on the shittolaine, so buying her jam jars is cheap compared to being outed as bi or evil? In addition, Marie will be invited to guest dinners as a form of entertainment and won’t have to cook anymore. Looks like Marie will finally get the status and money she wants and thinks she deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really was rooting for Marie, found her insta unrelated to the Shitoo drama, and her life seemed pretty lovely. (That's how I found this thread, too).

So I'm acquainted with a local florist that does truly beautiful work. The way she tells it, and I believe her, it's real, hard graft. During Christmas time for example, she does a lot of wreaths, table decorations, all of course with a lot of love and they really are a work of art. It's 14 hour days for her and her team from November until xmas, 6 days a week for her team and 7 days for her. It's the season where she earns the most, as she has a lot of business clients, who all want their offices and such decorated for that period, and this is how she covers the lull of the rest of the year, such as holiday time when nobody orders.

Her hands are cracked from handling wet stems all day, and often she has cuts from wires and such.

After following the drama around FRK and her mental health issues - how does she expect herself to stand this kind of pressure? It's not just "doing a few jars of pretty flowers I cut while frolicking through the French country side". It's first of all, a craft you have to learn (sure, talent can help, but it will only get you this far), and second of all, it has its periods of intense pressure and its periods of very little business. Everyone that is self employed knows that that aint the holiday people make it out to be either... There are people who can definitely do this, but you have to be tough as nails to stand two months of 14 hour days without break.

And sure, not everyone has to work 14 hour days, I'm sure it's a regional obsession in my country with wreaths and such for Xmas time. But wasn't she doing weddings and stuff? I mean, that is a lot of flowers, a lot of decorations, a lot of prep time and resources, and honestly, for a wedding it has to be pretty much perfect. Lots of weddings in summer, too, so her busy time would be May to September - could she really do it? Work every weekend setting up somebody else's celebration, every summer, with a week in between to prepare? And even the logistics of that? It's intense - just imagine having a lorry be late, or not show up at all. I'm sure there's people who would shine in such situations, but I just don't see her as such a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear people,
since the new year I have, for the last 5 months, been unemployed. (Now you might think I’m going to beg).
For that reason I have time, I’m resting and as far as I could tell, I’m poisoning myself and my mental health with the LL team.
But on June 1, I'm starting a new job. I will have to work hard and learn in addition and I will not have time for all these sick phenomena in the world of YouTube beggars.
I want to say that I am overjoyed to be able to work, to have the will and knowledge and to go through life on my own merits.
After five months of studying these people, my only comment is: I have no words to describe what I think about them.
Maybe I’ll write a book: E-begging because I’m very literate, literary talented, and eloquent.
And yes, I’m going to the mountains in two weeks, a hiking trip and I’m going to pay with my own savings.
Cheers! 🍺
That's great news! Wishing you every success in your new job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. You, me and the rest of us on TL wouldn't even entertain that as an ongoing, long term, prospective business opportunity, would we?
Just more future failure and e-begging on the cards from where I am sitting. Plus, of course, the extreme measures that FRK recently went to on her IG account - can't even say or type that word.
My brother, decades ago threatened to do the same as FRK by taking an overdose of my mother's pain (she had a hip replacement back in the late 60's and had drawers full of pain as the procedure didn't work and she nearly died from septicemia/the artificial joint was removed, spent a year in hospital afterwards, really touch and go - horrendous. So for the rest of her life she was on medication for pain and awful bedsores and her leg was inches shorter than the other - although she took as little medication as was humanly possible. But, in those days, doctors had her on a repeat prescription regardless of her usage - result, huge boxes of various medication.
My brother knew about these meds, came to the family home one weekend and actually told us what he intended to do. Of course, we were all extremely worried and even though I was around 20, took away as much medication as possible, kept a constant watch on him and attempted to allay my mum's fears by telling her, "if someone was that intent on doing "whatever", then they would not announce it within a house full of people". Ultimately, my brother didn't attempt to do so, he just took a couple of sleeping pills for a good night's sleep as he was suffering from anxiety.
As to B&B guests wishing to spend even half a day doing a Floristry Workshop during their weekend visit - no way!
Maybe, if it is was a week long stay, might be an interesting/enjoyable am/pm distraction - but if the HMN fans have their husbands with them for just a 48 hours weekend stay, just wouldn't be on the cards, even more so in the light of what that weekend visit would have cost in the first instance, without adding on FRK's workshop costs.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The potential is for looking like she has a "job". When her real job seems to be fleecing people out of their money.
Even I've seen enough of the "Poor me. Buy me a life.".
At this point, I'm fairly well disgusted by the whole lot of these people.
And by that, I mean all of the la Landers. They're nothing but a bunch of scheming, fake, lazy liars, who spend a huge amount of time pretending to live a life, so they can scam money from people, instead of just living a proper life.

They really are a metaphor for these times.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe she is going to sit at market weekends and sell her jam jars? Maybe feeling guilty, Fanny will buy jam jars for the Shitoo for a monthly stipend. If you think about it, everyone ended up with a job and Marie was only offered cook for room and board. Marie has probably seen and done enough to have mountains of dirt on the shittolaine, so buying her jam jars is cheap compared to being outed as bi or evil? In addition, Marie will be invited to guest dinners as a form of entertainment and won’t have to cook anymore. Looks like Marie will finally get the status and money she wants and thinks she deserves.
Selling her jam jars at a market would involve far too much hard work. She'll sit and wait for the Gangsta Grannies to arrive and beg to be allowed to purchase the flowers she purchases with her Patreon money. Maybe she'll be able to persuade some of them to stump up big money for her 1:1 workshops. Remember when she made that huge order of flowers on the back of the workshop for Iwa, who flew from Hawaii? The flowers couldn't be taken their flowers w when they returned and so FRK was able to take advantage of the recycled flowers.
DO you think that Fanny has told the household (in particular Cameltoe) that FRK is to be fawned over until she is cajoled her back into line. @Clara ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even this tale doesn't jibe. It was stated that Snorts & Natty drove two hours to pick up Marie. So how could she be driving her van if they picked her up? Hmm!
One car with two people is driven to pick up one person who has another car. Two cars return. Mind blowing how they figured it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
One car with two people is driven to pick up one person who has another car. Two cars return. Mind blowing how they figured it out.
If you look carefully you can just see a blue floral hearse and car without a bumper behind the trucks. Do you think they had the tune playing on apple car play all the way back to HMN.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The potential is for looking like she has a "job". When her real job seems to be fleecing people out of their money.
Even I've seen enough of the "Poor me. Buy me a life.".
At this point, I'm fairly well disgusted by the whole lot of these people.
And by that, I mean all of the la Landers. They're nothing but a bunch of scheming, fake, lazy liars, who spend a huge amount of time pretending to live a life, so they can scam money from people, instead of just living a proper life.

They really are a metaphor for these times.
Wouldn’t it be great if Channel 4 was setting up SJ for a big exposé? Once they‘ve milked all they can from the chateau storyline, Channel 4 is suddenly “shocked” to learn of the lies, deceit, and scandals at La La Lande! An entire special 2-hour episode dedicated to the grifting, shady accounting, and tax dodging! The gift that keeps on giving...to Channel 4!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They all have exactly what they deserve.
SJ exploits people in exchange for accommodation and food. In order to be able to use them for as long as possible, she pretends to be their friend.
In addition to exploiting them for work, she also exploits their presence for her YouTube.
Money pours from all sides into SJ accounts and some want their share.
FRK for example.
She is not like some, who have been there and gone, she does not leave. And yes, over the years she has collected all sorts of stories and she blackmails, threatens with writing a book, who knows what.

Small Pond Full Of Crocodiles
(It means that there are too many interested parties in one thing.)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.