The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To defend Kirsty - it was pointed out that since Dan has risen to the lofty heights of, I quote "manly ground works," Kirsty was in charge of the entire grounds of the chateau. I suspect this is why the kitchen garden is behind in it's growth. She is also part-time (dumb for a garden of that size) and it should be pointed out that there are now two new gardeners to help with the other tasks. Once again the fault lays with Stephanie Jarvis. In reality, SJ has no meaningful interest in having a self-sufficient kitchen garden because it's actually relatively simple to achieve with hard work in one year, they have the means to do so but its purely ornamental for the flogs. SJ is nothing but frippery.
well we have one gardener...i also help...and our gardens and park are much bigger than Lalandes..a good gardener makes priorities and has a plan..i dont see that in Kirsty..she fits right in there..its all smoke and mirrors...its all done for the vlog...come on..those cucumbers are one week old...we eat our own grown allready...its almost June....

Reactions: 13
This is the sad truth. My hometown is slowly dying.
However, movements like sustainability and cottagecore have rejuvenated the area a bit. As people go to the bigger cities to get an education, only to return and reestablish a community. But how long will it last?

You'd want this? :eek: @M&MsMom - right on!
View attachment 1278883View attachment 1278884
The last two years, covid crisis, this trend and the fashion of returning to nature has come to life a little, but that's it. It is difficult to live in the countryside. There is nothing romantic in rural life as much as YouTubers convince us otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dear people,
since the new year I have, for the last 5 months, been unemployed. (Now you might think I’m going to beg).
For that reason I have time, I’m resting and as far as I could tell, I’m poisoning myself and my mental health with the LL team.
But on June 1, I'm starting a new job. I will have to work hard and learn in addition and I will not have time for all these sick phenomena in the world of YouTube beggars.
I want to say that I am overjoyed to be able to work, to have the will and knowledge and to go through life on my own merits.
After five months of studying these people, my only comment is: I have no words to describe what I think about them.
Maybe I’ll write a book: E-begging because I’m very literate, literary talented, and eloquent.
And yes, I’m going to the mountains in two weeks, a hiking trip and I’m going to pay with my own savings.
Cheers! 🍺
Happy Vacation and congratulations on your new job! I haven’t had a new job in 22 years I’ve been in the same stale mental state! It’s exciting to use your brain starting a new job to have to jumpstart it so to speak so I’m happy for you!

The last two years, covid crisis, this trend and the fashion of returning to nature has come to life a little, but that's it. It is difficult to live in the countryside. There is nothing romantic in rural life as much as YouTubers convince us otherwise.
My husband and I are looking forward to One day retiring to Village life! Unfortunately we don’t have many in the US.

Reactions: 8
Uh oh, St. Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy's gone off on one again...

Dan's given into the American ideal of beauty... Kathy's pissed

View attachment 1279125

"Bollocks and duck...." sounds like a good Thursday night in for me....

Sure, because Americans are the only ones who get
their teeth “done”. She is so full of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we sure this place is a whole village and not a retirement home?

Is there a route for her to get to the kitchen without going through the common areas? She seemed surprised the commoners were in her kitchen... She'll be installing a full fridge and pantry in her bedroom next.
she already has replaced her coctailcorner into her bedroom.. 🙄 i guess that was superpriority...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Do we have anyone here who can post the Patreon vlogs!? Please share if possible. Thank you!

Reactions: 3
Uh oh, St. Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy's gone off on one again...

Dan's given into the American ideal of beauty... Kathy's pissed
View attachment 1279125

"Bollocks and duck...." sounds like a good Thursday night in for me....
📣 SHUT UP, ST. KATHY! 📣
Dan wanted his teeth fixed. It’s all good.
He looks so much better. He’s happy with his new teef.

Go eat something. Find a friend you can talk to.
Play with your grandchildren. Get off YouTube.
Reach out FRK and have tea with her!

🤣✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1278073
Stephanie Jarvis has no shame.
She tells her patrons, that have paid for her renovations, that are being filmed for C4/Chateau DIY, they have to wait until C4 airs the footage, fall 2022.

Stephanie Jarvis' priority is to herself/free money and her fame(?). 😂

Remember, nothing last forever.
View attachment 1278059
Will she go back to lollygagging around the world and leaving her château to rot?
Will she go back to relying on Larson and Pots ? Will she have saved enough money?
Or like a lazy lady I know wait until she gets a rich honey?
Or will Our lady of the grifter Lake just hold on tight until Money dearest dies, oops I meant Mummy dearest passes away and she inherits stopping all her Lies!

Reactions: 7
you dont hear me complain...i love to live rural..when i head off to a big city i hate it..the trafficjams..the parkingfees....nasty kids on scooters calling you a bleep when you walk on the street in stead of the pavement..thats Amsterdam....i hate it when i have to go there..the same goes for The Hague...i am always glad i can steer my car in the directing of home..the rural countryside..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
DeeDeeD is still having trouble. Let's see if she receives an answer.
I looked again... that did not take long.

DeeDee D

27 seconds ago
OK... so I'm going to try here.... I am a PATREON but am unable to watch her latest patreon video... can anyone here help me????

The Chateau Diaries

2 minutes ago
I’m so sorry to hear that, Dee Dee. Have you tried through the app or on your computer?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
she cant.. and thats her problem..she isnt social at all..the only thing she can do is play sick and work on peoples pitty..very sad...my guess is its a dramaqueen from an early start,,,there are enough people who lived in a unhealthy household...but it takes courage and hard work to get over that..that flowerkiller is lazy and has so much selfpitty it makes her miserable..but she likes free money...no backbone at all..

that patreonsvlog..Fanny Flash makes a vlog about bying flowers...they are still in the greenhouse...2 gardeners and the flowers arent planted yet..wtf...

that greenhouse...Kirsty my dear...you are also not a gardener...your cucumbers should be a meter by now..the tomatoes also..my god..a greenhouse and its almost june...we have our own cucumbers already...growing lettuce...even a child can do that..you dont even need a greenhouse for that this time of year..

the rest of the garden isnt also a garden of eden...i know why she filmed it half in the dark...half the plants are dead..people wont notice...

Guests in the heap...i have the feeling she cleverly points out who can come there...not Nayy but she herself...blaming it on Nutty whn she doesnt want some people there..i guess the highest paying patreons...but than they also have to pay for a rotten room...and cook for Madame...i dont get that..those fans are mad ...to put it mildly..who pays money to go there..and cook also..

offcourse Madame Fanny is in her dressinggown at three...thats what all her mad followers expect...with the booze closely in hand offcourse

That statue was lying there for years...so lalande..but the staue is the least of her concerns..i guess..her terrassteps are sinking in that cellar below. by now..lets hope they rescued her ancient fireplace...🙄...no she bought another one...much more glamorous..itsl alande..you know the place where the guy cam from who assisited Marie Antoinette in her carriage...i sometimes wonder how that De Nadaillac family escaped the guillotine..

Snort has a huge collection of appelmoes in the pantry....here we always say when kids dont like their food..we put some appelmoes over it...i guess the same goes for snort...i guess he needs a lott of appelmoes there....i think i would..although i dont eat it very often..and surely not out of a pot..

Selmars dancingclasses...omg...it looks more like an meditationclass to me...i am glad i had a two years dancingclass when i was 16...part of my education....i dont need him to come to us to teach us tango..btw what was he wearing...was it a gift at gag??

Kat...i never liked her..she studied theology...hmn...doesnt make sense..the ones i know are not like her...at all...she surely likes her beer...not all offcourse...she is picky...it has to be heineken...a Dutch beer even the Dutch detest...i hate it..it tastes like horsepee..not that i ever tasted that...before anyone wants to comment on that...Belgium has far better beers..

no not quite ..since the pandemic many french people wanted to buy a house in the country...thats why the prices go up...but i guess they will be unoccupied most of the year..
All excellent points nobody that is ever hired at HMN is a professional simply amateurs looking for a dime, attention or lodging. Kat and theology what a comical endeavor I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone who deals with narcs gets PTSD.
The only cure is no contact.
I literally cut off my female relative -- the narc's devoted partner -- and did not attend her death bed or her funeral.
And I am the better for it.
One shrink told me, if you ever stand up to him, she will come after you just like he does.
I said, I've known her all my life. She would never do that.
She did.
No contact is the cure. And it's an inside job. In other words, it's up to me, not the narc.
That must have taken great inner strength on your part.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.