The Chateau Diaries #146 Snorts can wear lace and he’ll still be… a squirrel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's to say he's 'given in to..', there's nothing wrong with improving yourself. He was given an opportunity and he went for it. People banging on about how he should be spending on his family, who's to say he isn't? he's pulling in money from Patreon, he's earning money at the Shiteau, he worked long hours and days on that garden, he's allowed to spend his extra money after taking care of obligations. If he doesn't do anything for himself he'll burn out.
You could have a point in his generosity he gave Lisey more time with his children what a generous bloke he is. I must be old school because extra money should be going to upgrade that heap his children live in or a decent, uncluttered and safe space for THEIR children. I highly doubt Lisey could make sufficient income to support them and maybe that is why she still manages the Patreon account. I could care less about his pointy teeth or new synthetic chompers. Dan and burn out in the same sentence highly doubtful.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand Stephanie’s patrons. She currently has over 3,600 of them and yet her latest vlogs are only averaging around 1,700 views. 200 of these views (at the very least) have to be coming from us, which means that less than half of her patrons are actually watching those videos. Now, to be a patron you’d have to be pretty obsessed with Stephanie, right? So why aren’t they wanting to watch all of her vlogs? These extra vlogs are basically the ONE benefit they get. Are all these ghost patrons just senile old ladies, who signed up for Patreon back in 2020 and then completely forgot about it? Blissfully unaware that they’ve been making monthly automatic payments for the past two years? It baffles me.
Do the views on Patreon and the views of those of us who watch directly on YouTube (via the link here) all show on YouTube? Maybe one of the Patron's could tell us if they can see number of views on Patreon.

We can see the number of comments under a Patron video, and those are sure low considering. So the Patron's aren't very engaged, are they?

Reactions: 6
Just found the only test Snorts passed at University…after much preparation…😆

DDDE0833-08E5-43FE-8402-323046132CE6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The last two years, covid crisis, this trend and the fashion of returning to nature has come to life a little, but that's it. It is difficult to live in the countryside. There is nothing romantic in rural life as much as YouTubers convince us otherwise.
There's a food justice movement here in the states that has lots of college-educated young people, and many educated, radicalized young people of color, moving back to the country with their PhDs in agronomy, and setting up farms. Instagram is full of the food justice farmers, including LGBTQ young people -- growing CSA shares for the hood, as well as herbal medicine, flowers, fruit, heritage produce, you name it. They're joining the rural infrastructure/power affiliations and the Farm Bureau is seeing its first educated farmers of color in a century. And gay ones. If ever. Gives me hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
giphy (1).gif

Happy Grandma
2 minutes ago
Would someone please remind me where the water for the lake comes from? The trees still had their stumps in the ground, does this mean the water will be coming soon and kill the stumps or will they grow and have to be chopped down again? Will be truly spectacular when the lake has water again. Have not heard anything about the front of the chateau. The plans went to whoever I believe in February, were they approved?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do the views on Patreon and the views of those of us who watch directly on YouTube (via the link here) all show on YouTube? Maybe one of the Patron's could tell us if they can see number of views on Patreon.

We can see the number of comments under a Patron video, and those are sure low considering. So the Patron's aren't very engaged, are they?
They do not show on Patreon as they are counted with the YouTube number. It would be the same for the link posted here. They still count as a view on YouTube.

Likely, the comment counts are low because most of us are blocked. LOL! Seriously. They will block you in a split second if you dare question the Queen. As we say in the south... "she ain't havin it honey". I am pretty sure most of the commenters are higher level and the vast majority of the lowest are likely blocked. You can still hit that heart button and that counts but you are the only one that can see your comment. Just like YouTube.

Side note - GAWD I pray MW moves back in and the place continues to fall down. Also - remember when MW started to refuse to be in vlogs or as we know it "was busy". I hope they do that restaurant war thing again. That is when I came to realize how nasty NO and MW were.... I felt so terrible for the third person on their team. They were AWFUL and that was such real life. Talk about curtain pulled back. I am LIVING for this drama. They sucked her little azzzzz right back in and I am here for it.

MW - Don't sign a non disclosure and start Lady Whistledowning the sh** out of that place. I will read your book. Or - I will pay someone to read it and tell me the good parts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1279332

Abby Lea
30 minutes ago
You need to get down there with a metal detector.
No Abby Lea, because using a metal detector in France is illegal without a special licence for scientific purposes. All finds must handed into the authorities to be assessed by experts to establish whether the find is part of French cultural heritage. On one's own land, metal detectors can only be used as a part of an archaeological survey with permissions of the department prefect.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Uh oh, St. Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy's gone off on one again...
To know, that St. Kathy of Lidl popped off, because she was hangry. LOL!
She ain't wrong though.
I will say (again) if Dan wanted to get a new pair of teeth, then he can. He should just have been honest about his teeth making him feel insecure.
Honesty is the best policy - just not at Lalande...
Also, at least he did something about it - unlike Marie Wiik, who just complained.
A shame the dentistry didn't make it a 2 for 1 deal, then Marie could have benefitted as well... :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
DeeDeeD is still having trouble. Let's see if she receives an answer.
I looked again... that did not take long.
DeeDee D
27 seconds ago
OK... so I'm going to try here.... I am a PATREON but am unable to watch her latest patreon video... can anyone here help me????

The Chateau Diaries
2 minutes ago
I’m so sorry to hear that, Dee Dee. Have you tried through the app or on your computer?
Is DeeDee D related to you, KiKiGee?

I am not implying, just observing..

homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1279332
Dumitru Brinza
1 minute ago
0:01 That lake needs water!!

Donna Stevenson
1 minute ago
Ok @ Stephanie Jarvis you officially need a screen door on your kitchen

Sarah Yates
28 minutes ago
Stephanie you need to get Amaury to make a fine mesh screen for the kitchen doors, that way you can have the doors open to the fresh air but it would keep the flies etc out and also the bird life!!

Abby Lea
30 minutes ago
You need to get down there with a metal detector.
I predict a "Magic Screen" in the next grabeaux.
1652993836643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fanny clearly needs another man in her boudoir...she is filming all the men outthere half naked...Her Fifi is dressed like a schoolgirl going on an schoolholiday...my god..i bet that guys testicles arent even visible...let alone the rest...I guess Fanny is even getting hot from that over tattooted treesurgeon...my god those tatoos are all over the place...not to mention all those peircings...and also that beard...i bet he is a good worker and a very nice guy...but please ..keep your clothes on...goes also for Dan..who sees himself also as the skinniest lord of the manor...its getting a bit crowded in that role i quess...i get the feeling there is a change of power...going on..A lott of footage on Dan...not so much on snort..

If that lake doesnt get water soon...it will never work..all those trees coming up...Fanny doesnt care...less lake..more money stays in the bank..

That flowerkiller has found her old spot again..in the kitchen...oh my ..what a surprise..not..she even had to bleach out the sinks..well done girl.....she will never leave that place..she cant stand on her own two feet...but still complaining...and being passive aggressive...nothing has changed...but i guess some people in England will feel disapointed..i always say...you can lead a horse to water..but you can never make it drink..it will be very intersting to see what the dynamic between flowerkiller and Pavlova will be..

My god...keep those shitting birds out of your house..its not funny..its disgusting..

Madame prepairs some nibbles...salmon on toast..with her bare hands...i wouldnt even wanne know where her hands were..i guess Amaury felt the same..he declined...he needed his run...i always have the feeling that people who run....want to run away from themselves and their problems..i dont run..never..i walk...a lott..
We always give people a nice rest...out of the sun..in the shade..with coffee or tea . also beer at the end of the day..with something to eat..a proper chair to sit on and relax...who brings nibbles to the lake....its just a sign..i bring you some food...but please carry on...after that...not very polite...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To know, that St. Kathy of Lidl popped off, because she was hangry. LOL!
She ain't wrong though.
I will say (again) if Dan wanted to get a new pair of teeth, then he can. He should just have been honest about his teeth making him feel insecure.
Honesty is the best policy - just not at Lalande...
Also, at least he did something about it - unlike Marie Wiik, who just complained.
A shame the dentistry didn't make it a 2 for 1 deal, then Marie could have benefitted as well... :sneaky:

Haha - did anyone notice the discomfort on dearest Pavlina's face during Dan's teeth reveal? I was wincing through that, she looked awkward. I wonder how FRK was feeling too. That might be her next venture after the next floral studio - new teet. FRK seemed remarkably cheery for someone so down in the dumps, I wonder if air time on the CD flogs had any contributing factor?

I love Cyril, such a sweetie. I'm going so far to declare myself a Cyril Stan too. There I said it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.