Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Honestly i'm tempted to visit the shitoo just to observe what they are actually doing the whole day and report back here.
The only thing which holds me back is the hygiene standards.
Believe me, there's not much to report back on. They mostly do nothing. They drink, they eat, celebrate the love and laughter, but inside the misery lurks and rumbles. It's a contagious condition too, it grabs everybody who stays there longer than a couple of days. Armoir is experiencing the backlash the most at the moment, being shifted forward by his family into the HMN to become the king of the castle, hence his current excessive drinking. It's not sustainable, as we have all witnessed over and over again.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Jeeves

VIP Member
@MojoDublin - hope all is OK. Just saying. Send us a :mto let us know you are. Or a (y) to say if you're taking a break? ❤
@MojoDublin has taken one of the executive yachts (@Gibson has been personally overseeing the refit) and is currently enjoying a well deserved extended vacation. Naturally she remains in control but has delegated some responsibilities pro tem. Looking forward to the postcard Mojo! xx⛵🌴🍸

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett Stephanie says she panicked when she received the notice from the French authorities and drained the lake. If getting a letter invoked that level of panic and knee-jerk response from SJ, I can’t even imagine the fear she’s in regarding the association accounts. Her lake trouble pales in comparison to the serious trouble she’d be in if there’s issues with the association accounting and funds. Does she ever talk about it? Or does anyone else at the farmhouse talk about it? As manic as she is, you’d think she would talk about it constantly (of course, she’d portray herself as the victim!)
She never panicked, that story was concocted with the specific purpose of painting herself poorly. She had a choice back then to start dealing with rules and regulations concerning the maintenance of her lake and decided she'd rather spend her money on other things instead. Drowning the lake was as as conscious a decision as not not putting any effort in to get it back before other people had paid for it. The patrons who are paying for it now better keep coughing up more dough for its maintenance because she sure as hell won't.
As for the accounts: she doesn't talk about that much. She seems to be convinced all is in order and if it's not, her accountant will fix it.

• Sick
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
07A63778-77D3-4786-A438-871FCA00370F.jpeg

So Annmarie took Snorty for a walk. Nutty told Snorty we should be nice to FRK, we need her free van since Nic’s communal car needs to go in for bumper repairs.
D83C19EF-A2F9-4E35-9D6B-2009DBB655F6.jpeg

FRK took Snorty for a two hour ride to a church that was 15 minutes away. Snorty just wanted out of the van so he agreed to go to another Goddess workshop.
439D3172-512E-43AA-ADB6-201A285F678F.jpeg

Snorty then had his first Cuban coffee made by the paying guests. He should have stuck to his usual pineapple juice. Nothing good can come of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Plus Amaury is employed inside the chateau (to do the panelling), yet he's also working outside, literally pulling up trees, so Stephanie's justification for Philip's work-shyness is weak.
Let’s not pretend that we don’t know what SJ meant by Phiphi being “employed indoors,” but for those who truly wonder what she meant, it’s “full-time in-house rent boy.”

ECD702A0-F18A-43F8-80F3-45809D679409.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t understand Stephanie’s patrons. She currently has over 3,600 of them and yet her latest vlogs are only averaging around 1,700 views. 200 of these views (at the very least) have to be coming from us, which means that less than half of her patrons are actually watching those videos. Now, to be a patron you’d have to be pretty obsessed with Stephanie, right? So why aren’t they wanting to watch all of her vlogs? These extra vlogs are basically the ONE benefit they get. Are all these ghost patrons just senile old ladies, who signed up for Patreon back in 2020 and then completely forgot about it? Blissfully unaware that they’ve been making monthly automatic payments for the past two years? It baffles me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I thought in one video SJ said that it would be a while before the lake would have water in it again. I am not quite understanding why they are removing the trees around the lake right now if it's going to be awhile. They are just going to grow back and it will all have to be down over again. On the other hand I guess Nick will have more work an get paid again to do it over again!
That's exactly it, the usual smoke and mirrors. She is desperate, not just for content but also for proof of progress and even lying about there being some progress with getting the lake back will provide that, in her not so humble opinion. Funny thing is that when I first met her years ago, I was charmed by her honesty and the way she described her situation, living in a chateau without having the money to actually afford it. Little did I know she was lying then and has gotten way better at it now. It's about time to adjust that statement from one of the Tattlers who claims that when Stephanie Jarvis opens her mouth there's a 50% chance she's uttering a lie. She's at least at 75%, I believe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Yesterday's, 5/19/22, CD's live chat...

Senior SA and Senior French Lady??? 👌Jill.

Percy Attfield Hello everyone. Bonsoir.
Jill Scott @Percy attfield hello mr senior south africa and mrs senior french lovely lady

10d3dd8e9472beccde42dd2e87c202a7_w200.gif

shirley poppy First Amoury & now Dan to boost the viewings! LOL
Molto Bene Dan looks deflated next to Amuree
Marianne Pons Stephanie that photo is too much for me

The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone!

veneers-teeth.gif

Renée-Claude Morin Dan is becoming quite a stud!!!
Renée-Claude Morin That must have been a torture
Renée-Claude Morin They do look natural
Jimmy Connolly Some knashers on him
D MacIsaac Dan's wife is going to be beating people

200w.gif

Yesenia from L.A. hello hello fellow Lalanders @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Yesenia from L.A. Hello
jetje goes dutch @the Chateau Diaries hey hey xxxx
The Chateau Diaries @jetje goes dutch Hi Jetje
Laura Claudia Hi dear Stephanie @the Chateau Diaries!
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia Hello!
Cara Winsor Hehir @the Chateau Diaries the change behind the chapel is blowing my mind.
The Chateau Diaries @Cara Winsor Hehir I know, we can't get over it!
Helen Stella @the Chateau Diaries hello from sunny U.K.
The Chateau Diaries @Helen Stella I hope it stays sunny - I'll be there next week!

1653047075282.png

It is a Nutti problem...
Castle ten Berghe Hello Stephanie, @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Hello Amaury! What's the name of your weed killing rakey thing??
Castle ten Berghe @the chateau diaries I’ve send all the information to Natalia
The Chateau Diaries @Castle ten Berghe Thank you so much!!!
Castle ten Berghe @the chateau diaries you’re welcome. It’s still working very well over here, I weeds in our gravel

1653045486864.png

Matt Laramie @the Chateau Diaries I was wondering about the garden Arbor and when it will vet finished. I think wisteria would be amazing growing over it
The Chateau Diaries @Matt Laramie Dan's planning to start on it soon, and we've already planted roses, grapes and climbing kiwi berries to train over it!
lawjoy72 @the Chateau Diaries, you and Dan make such a great vlogging/dumper & mini-digger driving team.
The Chateau Diaries @lawjoy72 He's great fun to work with

giphy (2).gif

Charlene Sandhu @the Chatuea Diaries what date do you Answer emails

🐓🦚:sick:
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries I do not get it, even the birds love the Chateau...the peacocks, Spud, they all want to be inside!!
Yesenia from LA @the Chateau Diaries Everyone wants to be in the chateau
Yesenia from LA @the Chateau Diaries smart, they know where the food is

👍
jetje goes dutch did we all hit the like button friends?? xxx

No answer for Jimmy...
annette sharrock @the Chateau Diaries i would like to say Merci beaucoup .... for the flesh
The Chateau Diaries @Annette sharrock
Michelle Kucharew He's just like The Illustrated Man.
Jimmy Connolly Does he have any other piercings?

lake detail.jpeg

lawjoy72 Who knew a lake would be such a complicated endeavor. It will be lovely, though.
Brenda M @the Chateau Diaries Stephanie the lake is going to look fabulous
The Chateau Diaries @Brenda M It's incredible that we're getting so close to getting it back

1653046419754.png

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

Lisa Akinlabi Hello @Philip Janssen Why didn't you take off your top for this video LOL
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi I’m completely naked in a scene in the play I’m in, so I think that’s enough nudity for now
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi There’s 4 performances left
Lisa Akinlab @Philip Janssen dang now I wish I went to see it LOL
Lisa Akinlab @Philip Janssen I will go if I can get a flight from Canada

Michelle Kucharew If anyone can figure out how to rock a brooch with a shirt off, it's Philip.
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew
The Chateau Diaries @michelle Kucharew rofl

bee french @Philip janssen how does the character played by you naked in a play work when your parents are in the audience?
Philip Janssen @bee french Well I’ve got my back to the audience, but my father did say it was the first time he’d seen my bottom since changing my diapers as a baby
bee french @philip jAnssen sorry if I sound prudish, I am from North America, not Europe but you are an actor and we will probably see you play many characters not like you

🖕
Yesenia from L.A. Please don't forget the like button with you favorite finger
Percy Attfield Goodnight. It was great meeting each one. So busy watching didn’t have much time to chat. Until next time.

we-tried-and-that-was-cute-it-was-nice.gif

Anaj Anaj I’m so glad Marie is back, can’t you keep her?
Philip Janssen @Anaj Anah We tried!
Philip Janssen Bye everyone
jannebu Good night everyone
The Chateau Diaries @jannebu Goodnight lovely people - see you on Sunday!

af132fdd-bb97-4462-9e6c-11e0a4ff25bb_text.gif

K It
13 hours ago
Curious why Philip doesn’t get out there with the men to help

The Chateau Diaries
13 hours ago
Because he’s employed inside the chateau

K It
12 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries oh I didn’t realize he was employed! What is his job?

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
And answering emails seems to be a huge part of her job, as guest only come on weekends.
Honestly i'm tempted to visit the shitoo just to observe what they are actually doing the whole day and report back here.
The only thing which holds me back is the hygiene standards.

• Haha

Patriciarella

VIP Member
53B5CDE7-2D20-4A71-8EF6-C9A2DF81F880.jpeg

The gay prison play was great, thanks for asking. SJ, some of the guys want to come back to OUR chateau. They want to meet Dan. They saw his farmer’s tan and heard he is single.
5522ECC3-66DD-41A8-989B-A6CEA26A6260.jpeg

Yes the crack in the wall is concerning and the stairs are a death trap but look I have a hook for my robe. WE are going to put chicken shit tiles in the pantry, move the stuffed badger to the winter salon and paint Annmarie’s paneling gold. It’s gonna be great! Oh yeah, maybe Dan is in the garden.
8E99C26C-5243-4FDC-B4E9-708406E63660.jpeg
Dan is usually here with his digger, maybe he had a follow up appointment at the dentist. I don’t know if I can get you a picture of Davey shirtless.
2FAF7F32-2BC6-4DFB-B5FA-09917BE62CF7.jpeg

Why do you want to leave? What do you mean you don’t like hanging out with old ladies and chickens? Ok, FRK has a free van she can drive you home. You will still give your agents my information right?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Instead of FRK, perhaps HTGT - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow would be more appropriate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
FRK has reinvented herself. A whole new Marie. Updated IG bio as below. Total rewrite of her Patreon intro per the link to her page. Florals and visual story telling are no longer her raison d'être.

How long will this manifestation last?

Screenshot_20220522-054430_kindlephoto-22333364.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
FRK has reinvented herself. A whole new Marie. Updated IG bio as below. Total rewrite of her Patreon intro per the link to her page. Florals and visual story telling are no longer her raison d'être.

How long will this manifestation last?

View attachment 1284704

Perhaps Marie has multiple personality disorder and each personality manifests itself in a different patron/IG description.

• Haha

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
I've located the perfect sculpture for installation beside the (waterless) lake.

I call it the "Spirit of Lalande, A Chatelaine's Spectre"

IMG_20220521_235834.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Albee

VIP Member
Had an inkling - welcome back. Don't be a stranger. 💖
It's been a while since I've seen @Albee
Helloooo I’m here. Thanks for thinking of me Comtesse. I’ve been traveling in South Africa so have only lurked a bit. Unfortunately I have been unable to avoid the footsteps of Stephanie Jarvis’ South African adventure. I passed a hideous Villiotti display the other day. Thank goodness I did not see the man himself. Ardmore pieces have been haunting me but luckily I found an amazing substitute at a fraction of the price and less garish. I met the artist who gets 100% of the sales. Luckily I did not bump into Isabelle and Percy even though I was in their neighborhood. I also went to some charity and antique shops and manage not to walk out with Waterford crystal nor did I drink that awful Olde brown sherry.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29