Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There you have it FRK in her unhappy state, driving her free van in the place she escaped from with the Snorting side kick of her friend who she left behind on jaunt to UK where she sponged off anyone who would give her something for nothing until she got bored of that. She is now onto the next idea, she seems far from unhappy now the Patreon $ are rolling back in following her unhappy vlog.
Tattlers seem hell bent on blaming Steph for all FRK woes, I think she (FRK) has only herself to blame. I dont believe a word anyone says and I am not sure they do anymore, lies breed lies.
Please do tell ...what does FRK stand for ? I know its Marie wilk..but curious always reading FRK aaaargh!! thanxs

Reactions: 3

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
Kept Vlad in check? How, by taking his money?

Media bias on Foreign Policy mag:
5.35 per gallon in Chicago.

A quart of moonshine to a gallon of H2O would also work.
Oh, but would hate to waste the “shine“ though. 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
Also, use a room humidifier and add hydrogen peroxide to the water- it is great for the chest congestion. I’ll have to ask my husband for the ratio of the hydrogen peroxide to the water. Kills viruses!
He said a quart HO to a gallon Of H2O
Also, use a room humidifier and add hydrogen peroxide to the water- it is great for the chest congestion. I’ll have to ask my husband for the ratio of the hydrogen peroxide to the water. Kills viruses!
H2O2 1 quart to 1 gallon of H2O for the ratio. We used distilled water. This was from memory so you might double check that ratio. It’s not going to hurt him anyway. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Harpocrates

I have been through the Wiki and have read through many threads but I do not know who Nikki is that let Marie stay in her house and has been trying to get Marie back on her feet…And Marie has hid all her old videos so I can’t investigate. Who is this Nikki lady? Is there a pic of her somewhere? Apologies if this is already explained elsewhere. Also I deleted all socials (FB, Instagram, etc) some time ago for mental health reasons so I may be out of the loop for that reason!

Reactions: 1

arthur

In France tax year is January 1 - December 31.
Fanny is outstanding 2020, 2021 and we're well into 2022.
sorry (if i could correct) in France fiscal year =12 months => 01/01 > 31/12 or 01/02> 31/01 ... (sometimes a year could be 12mo+)

• Heart

WMGL

VIP Member
New York is the greatest city on Earth?
London, Paris, Rome, Moscow, Tokyo, Sydney, Berlin, Barcelona, Singapore, Dubai, Cairo and Vienna, want to know who chose New York? 😀
Also Rio, Sao Paulo ,Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Florence, etc. want to know too!!!

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
I know a very straight arrow Christian mommy blogger who refers to her daughters as Thing One and Thing Two -- so as not to out them online.
Don't know if Dr. Seuss is a thing :p outside the US.
I have done thing 1