Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Yet she says she was alone at the chateau at the time and was bullied into draining the lake. No mention whatsoever anywhere of Baghead or Pothead being there with her.
She says many things, some of which might resemble the truth in a more profound way than others. She was not alone and did not actually do something active to drain the lake. She left that to the others.

I thought her story was that the reason the sluice was opened was because Fanny was at the chateau alone, was bullied by visiting officials and had no opportunity to take advice from anyone. Now, it appears that Potty and Larkin did this? Are they all really so stupid that none of them thought, "Let's get some legal advice before we do this?" or "Shall we wait until we receive some written command from an appropriate authority to do this?" It beggars belief. I thought the success of her Patron account rested on the fact that her original narrative made her seem vulnerable, alone and misled. Now it appears, Patron is paying for the error of all of the owners, not just hers.
Let's be clear: I wasn't present when the lake was drowned. The knowledge I do have about it, comes from the people who were there: Stephanie and Isabelle Jarvis, Potty and Larkin. They all still tell the story about how horrific it was to see the fish fighting for their lives and how Potty was up to his middle in mud just to get some of them out. Stephanie could not watch the agony, so she said, and went to bed. That last part was very convincible to me.

She just had to close the top and open the bottom sluice gates. Simple operation she would have been shown how to do when she bought the place. It was a working fishery which should have been maintained as there are strict regulations in France. Putting the lake back is one one hand very simple, the top sluice gate would be reopened, however work Will be needed to bring it up to standard required by French Law
It's even simpler because there is no top sluice gate to close and the water still floats through the land. All that is needed to fill the lake again is closing the sluice gate near the road. And you are right, maintenance is needed to bring it back up to standard, which it was when she had the sluice gate openend. The previous owners, the Nadaillacs, had the lake emptied every other year and the local people would come to feast on the fish. The ecological maintenance she was threatened with by the waterpolice (if she was threatened at all) could have easily been refuted by showing them the property was on an ancient map, the map of Cassini or map of the Academy, the first topographic and geometric map established of the Kingdom of France as a whole. This map is of particular interest to historians, geographers, genealogists and ecologists who need to retrospect ecology or understand the history of landscape and guarantees certain exceptions to modern laws.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jeeves

VIP Member
Mojo has reacted to several recent posts and I am sure is still keeping a close eye. Everyone needs a little time out now and again. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Heated debate on f/b about the activities on CD

I am horrified that you would clear so many trees, or any, at the time of nesting. How many nests did you destroy? It is appalling that somebody with such appalling disregard for nature and wildlife oversees so many acres. Imagine the stress of the birds seeing their nests and chicks destroyed.

Mary Higgins nick is a professional, I am sure he would have checked properly before starting. Most of the birds near us have already fledged so not really nesting time still

Shirley Westhead Nesting continues until well into August. Most birds raise 2-4 clutches. The fledging you see are the first batch. There will be 2-4 more clutches per mating pair. What Stephanie has done is reprehensible, possibly illegal, definitely illegal in most countries I'm familiar with. And we have Amaury talking about how relaxing it is to listen to the birds, meanwhile he is pulling down their habitat during nesting. Unbelievable.

Gardeners in France asked not to cut hedges
Environmental associations are asking people with gardens not to trim any hedges or prune trees until the end of July in order to protect birds.

• Wow
  • Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
She knows nothing but how to make others do the work for her. Potty and Larkin were there and took care of opening the sluice. She likes to tell the story where Potty was traumatized by the dying fish, gasping for breath and how he tried to save them. I have always understood his understanding of the word save corresponded to eating them.
I thought her story was that the reason the sluice was opened was because Fanny was at the chateau alone, was bullied by visiting officials and had no opportunity to take advice from anyone. Now, it appears that Potty and Larkin did this? Are they all really so stupid that none of them thought, "Let's get some legal advice before we do this?" or "Shall we wait until we receive some written command from an appropriate authority to do this?" It beggars belief. I thought the success of her Patron account rested on the fact that her original narrative made her seem vulnerable, alone and misled. Now it appears, Patron is paying for the error of all of the owners, not just hers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

KiKiGee

VIP Member
schitts-creek.gif

❤ Thank you @Lady Avonlea for posting the patron flog. ❤

Stephanie Jarvis will be in London. Why the mystery for the patron flog??? She has already provided the evidence.

From 5/5/22 live chat...
David Logan When does Davy come back in person?
The Chateau Diaries @David Logan Hopefully in July, but I’ll see him in London this month
The Chateau Diaries Thank you for joining us! Good night lovely Lalanders

Like I stated in the last thread... Marie Wiik is feeling better. Not because of therapy but because of FREE MONEY& 🚙, beep, beep.😶

Amaury's paneling looks great. GOLD???? WHY??? FOOTAGE. Perhaps, Michael Petherick can do the job??? Just like old times.🖌

Please, do not get me started on the YELLOW TUBING.:eek:

Funny, Stephanie Jarvis included Ruth Kelly's and Michael Pott's bird footage. WHY??? Is this proof that they are still together??? 🤔

THEY ALL DESERVE EACH OTHER AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT.🌩🌪🔥

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Did or has Pavi ever posted or talked about family and friends from the Ukraine, since she is employed at lala?
I have serious reasons to doubt her story (can't be more specific without given my identity away, sorry) and the latest I heard is that she isn't even from Ukraine.

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It says on her Patreon page :
The back story:
The old watermill is unfortunately not owned by Marie herself, but by 3 lovely sisters; Chloe, Penny and Zoe. Their mother, Sue, bought the property many years ago and turned it into a lively bed and breakfast. The house has therefore entertained many staying guests for years making the old watermill already a loving home and destination. Marie came in contact with Chloe (one of the sisters) through Instagram and one thing let to another and Marie is now the happy caretaker and B&B Manager for Moulin Du Lac.
She could have simply stated she was going to housesit, again. Nothing that girl does or where ste stays has anything to do with something she owns. She owns nothing because she feels people should just give her things and take care of her. She only wants to be surrounded by positive people, she claims. Has she not learned anything about the toxicity of that kind of positivity?

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I am as flummoxed as everybody else why FRK thinks that YET AGAIN having a floristry studio will be her saviour.
Where is she going to live and how will she support herself, $1000 a month from Patreon won't be nearly enough - end of story, especially in today's worldwide economic climate!
To be honest, none of what she has ever produced would in any way entice me into parting with my hard earned cash, and, I am not in any way blowing my own trumpet when I say, that I could achieve far better as it is not hard, is it?
Isn't there a regular market in that local village/town? Where I am sure they have plant/flower sellers who will be much cheaper than FRK - it's a given.
Has always appeared to me that she went to the Dummies School of Floristry - no aspersions cast against the weekend training course she attended in Bristol - if I remember right - happy to be corrected. But, what exactly did she expect to learn in a weekend? Ordinarily, in reality, it's an apprenticeship (just like many other trades) unless you attend a month long, 24/7 intensive course with a highly regarded professional florist which would cost a fortune.
You 100% don't learn floristry in a weekend and thereafter feel that you can market a business as a renowned florist installing yourself in a studio because you were fleetingly viewed on C4 CDIY, thereafter riding on the back of that until very recently. Totally delusional in my book.
She only did the HMN floral jam jars because she picked the flowers from the garden/surrounding area and obviously the HMN didn't have to shell out any payment for those.
Actually, SJ and PJ did an equally passable job as FRK might have done, for their past Christmas table floral decorations - my point exactly.
From memory, she did one very low key wedding based out of the HMN and obviously the "wreets" whilst in Haworth - am I missing anything else?
I am obviously forgetting of course, absolute 100% typical covert N behaviour, e.g. "If I believe I am, therefore, I am, AND nobody can tell me otherwise - OR, if they attempt to do so, then I will not listen", scenario! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

KiKiGee

VIP Member
How much money is in the lake/bank account???🤫

lake detail.jpeg

Early days at Lalande (2011), picnics by the lake...
Lalande lake picnic.jpg

...how about a row boat ride...
1652964372779.png

2012, Stephanie Jarvis drained her lake.
2020, Stephanie Jarvis established a Patreon account to bring back her lake.
2022, still no lake, just excuses and a new garden (as a diversion) full of half eaten plants.
1652964396061.png

1652964664782.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Does anyone know why it will cost two-hundred-thousand euros to bring back the lake?
It is a hole that is lined with clay so the water won’t just sink into the ground. In other words, a “built” lake. Now that it has been drained and trees are growing in it, it all has to be fixed. In addition, it now has to not impede the stream that fed it originally and the stream has to be routed around it. Pretty sad considering the lake had been there since the first map of France was issued. It’s almost like she took a historically significant landmark and destroyed it or something…

• Angry
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
How did she even know "how " to drain a lake??? she is not the brightess bulb in the bunch ??
She knows nothing but how to make others do the work for her. Potty and Larkin were there and took care of opening the sluice. She likes to tell the story where Potty was traumatized by the dying fish, gasping for breath and how he tried to save them. I have always understood his understanding of the word save corresponded to eating them.

• Wow
  • Haha
I'd pick New Teeth Dan over a hole in a coconut any day.
To quote my fiancee, "Dan just became the most good-looking guy at Lalande!" and I think she's right!
Let's be honest, PhiPhi and Amaury sort of look alike! :ROFLMAO: o_O
cd481.png
cd463.png
cd386.png

Unfortunately, a fuller mouth will make him more full of himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
We should run a sweepstake - ladies and gentlemen, place your bets - One month? two months?
She has zero personal insight - she doesn't like making videos but she's said she's going to make weekly videos............... *rolls eyes*
Running a B&B is exceptional hard work. She will not last long, for sure. With her mental health problems she should stay clear of the hospitality business anyway as it is stressful and it will tear her down even more. Bad choices, again, FRK.

• Sad

grumpy_curry

I am as flummoxed as everybody else why FRK thinks that YET AGAIN having a floristry studio will be her saviour.
Where is she going to live and how will she support herself, $1000 a month from Patreon won't be nearly enough - end of story, especially in today's worldwide economic climate!
To be honest, none of what she has ever produced would in any way entice me into parting with my hard earned cash, and, I am not in any way blowing my own trumpet when I say, that I could achieve far better as it is not hard, is it?
Isn't there a regular market in that local village/town? Where I am sure they have plant/flower sellers who will be much cheaper than FRK - it's a given.
Has always appeared to me that she went to the Dummies School of Floristry - no aspersions cast against the weekend training course she attended in Bristol - if I remember right - happy to be corrected. But, what exactly did she expect to learn in a weekend? Ordinarily, in reality, it's an apprenticeship (just like many other trades) unless you attend a month long, 24/7 intensive course with a highly regarded professional florist which would cost a fortune.
You 100% don't learn floristry in a weekend and thereafter feel that you can market a business as a renowned florist installing yourself in a studio because you were fleetingly viewed on C4 CDIY, thereafter riding on the back of that until very recently. Totally delusional in my book.
She only did the HMN floral jam jars because she picked the flowers from the garden/surrounding area and obviously the HMN didn't have to shell out any payment for those.
Actually, SJ and PJ did an equally passable job as FRK might have done, for their past Christmas table floral decorations - my point exactly.
From memory, she did one very low key wedding based out of the HMN and obviously the "wreets" whilst in Haworth - am I missing anything else?
I am obviously forgetting of course, absolute 100% typical covert N behaviour, e.g. "If I believe I am, therefore, I am, AND nobody can tell me otherwise - OR, if they attempt to do so, then I will not listen", scenario! :rolleyes:
I really was rooting for Marie, found her insta unrelated to the Shitoo drama, and her life seemed pretty lovely. (That's how I found this thread, too).

So I'm acquainted with a local florist that does truly beautiful work. The way she tells it, and I believe her, it's real, hard graft. During Christmas time for example, she does a lot of wreaths, table decorations, all of course with a lot of love and they really are a work of art. It's 14 hour days for her and her team from November until xmas, 6 days a week for her team and 7 days for her. It's the season where she earns the most, as she has a lot of business clients, who all want their offices and such decorated for that period, and this is how she covers the lull of the rest of the year, such as holiday time when nobody orders.

Her hands are cracked from handling wet stems all day, and often she has cuts from wires and such.

After following the drama around FRK and her mental health issues - how does she expect herself to stand this kind of pressure? It's not just "doing a few jars of pretty flowers I cut while frolicking through the French country side". It's first of all, a craft you have to learn (sure, talent can help, but it will only get you this far), and second of all, it has its periods of intense pressure and its periods of very little business. Everyone that is self employed knows that that aint the holiday people make it out to be either... There are people who can definitely do this, but you have to be tough as nails to stand two months of 14 hour days without break.

And sure, not everyone has to work 14 hour days, I'm sure it's a regional obsession in my country with wreaths and such for Xmas time. But wasn't she doing weddings and stuff? I mean, that is a lot of flowers, a lot of decorations, a lot of prep time and resources, and honestly, for a wedding it has to be pretty much perfect. Lots of weddings in summer, too, so her busy time would be May to September - could she really do it? Work every weekend setting up somebody else's celebration, every summer, with a week in between to prepare? And even the logistics of that? It's intense - just imagine having a lorry be late, or not show up at all. I'm sure there's people who would shine in such situations, but I just don't see her as such a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 32