The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I laughed when I saw all those pillows not covered yet, another job not well done. ( So LaLande ) when staying at a hotel those are the first to go off a bed, as you know they haven’t been washed!

Reactions: 14
I laughed when I saw all those pillows not covered yet, another job not well done. ( So LaLande ) when staying at a hotel those are the first to go off a bed, as you know they haven’t been washed!
That Chateau is overrun with Pillows and Framed crap !

Reactions: 23
That Chateau is overrun with Pillows and Framed crap !

Did you here the boyfriend say, we must get this framed?

On a side note, I think it’s grand the ladies had fun as guest as we’ve heard others did not!

Right oh KikiGee ....... Flashing Fangs in one hour !!
I hope he’s sorted them out I think he will be handsome if he does.

Reactions: 11

Take two. No mention of an early bird special.
However, NO experience necessary... and you get to share a bathroom.

luxeca_studios

Imagine an extraordinary, immersive 8 days and 7 nights focused solely on creating art and being filled with inspiration!
Imagine how relaxed and happy you will feel.
Time for yourself to regenerate and find your inner artist.
Come join us on this fun filled week of creative exploration.
No experience necessary, just an open mind!
#artretreat #retreat #create #art #creative #creativethinking #wanderingartist #adventureinfrance #createdtocreate #artinspiration #artistretreat #stilllearning #encaustic #encausticworkshop #photoencaustic #createncaustic #workshopsinfrance #artholiday #artprocess #newartists #wanttobeanartist
10h

Reactions: 18
I give them A for perseverance. How many (unsuccessful ) workshops are they going to try before packing it in? Should we run a pool?

Reactions: 19
Imagine us writing the script for CD
Oh we actually do!!

Reactions: 32
Did you here the boyfriend say, we must get this framed?

On a side note, I think it’s grand the ladies had fun as guest as we’ve heard others did not!

I hope he’s sorted them out I think he will be handsome if he does.
Can you imagine feeling compelled to frame and hang every piece of shit, amateur artwork people send you?

Attachments

Reactions: 25
My gut is Phillip isnt going anywhere soon. No agent is going to get him a gig. He cant dance, very stiff in his movements, has a slightly above average singing voice and no personality.

IMHO he is going to be around a long while. Stephanine likes the whole cougar aspect, flattering to her. Ore and more he is taking a leading role as guide of their Chateau.

When and if he goes IMO so will the hooks and thing else he has contributed towards the house.

Reactions: 17
escapetoruralfrance
New video out in 1 hour! Be sure to tune in!
15m

Bloody hell..... talk about dragging the reveal of these new snappers out.
Dan we, at Tattle Towers, know the tea already, just flash us a plastic white smile and get back to building a home for your family.

I would just like to point out to all who aren't aware. Those crowns will need replacing every 10-15 years with good upkeep, less if poorly maintained. Now we know how Dan treated his natural teeth, so let's pray he treasures these new ones. But what I'm concerned about is the replacement cost - Youtube will have come and gone and it'll be expensive to replace a full set. Anyway, he looks much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Dan the man has become Dan the teeth.
Do not blame him, Tattlers and I am sure others have made so many comments on his spiky teeth.
As a fellow veneer purchaser, out of despair of filled front teeth since teenage years, I hope he gets good dental care back in France as I know anyone can pay for new teeth but you / dentist have got to look after them.
Might I just add I had UK private dentist do them and see him every 8 to 12 weeks to keep on top of everything, it now costs less than my hair appointments after that initial £000's out lay !

Last edited:
I have one thing to say to you Dan........ start putting money aside for your two boys to have orthodontic treatment when and if your boys need it.

Reactions: 27
Now the real question is why hasn't a hair transplant clinic got in touch with Phyllis?
If Dan can get a discounted set of gnashers then why can't our much loathed Phyllis get a new hairline?

They won't touch him with a barge pole.

Reactions: 28
I sometimes have to use a one pound maul in my work and these brain dead idiots with their smash the thumbs up and like button comments make me itch to use it on their thumbs! They’re the bloody damned Stepford Subscribers!

Reactions: 9
I’m kind of a bit disappointed Dan bowed to pressure on social media to get his teeth done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.