The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think the best place to hide the body would be the attics at the Shittoo. We saw in December how rarely they had been visited or cleaned in over 16 years. No one would find a body there unless it was stored in Narnia.
Naw, the best place to hide a body is on a battlefield such as Ukraine - as in our brave Philip, deeply moved by the plight of Ukraine's struggle, has decided to go ahead with plans to offer his services to help this poor nation which has been ravaged by war and while we will miss him at the chateau, we fully support his decision and applaud his valor. He'll always have a place here.

The second best place to hide a body is where any endangered or threatened species makes it home because no-one ever wants to screw with that kind of habitat - as in, we have found out that our lake at la Lande is home to the extremely rare fuzzy red chook chaser orchid, and the yellow spoon fondler frog and to ensure the growth and safety of these exquisite species, the area around the lake is now out of bounds and is never to be disturbed by order of the local (insert relevant departments name here).

The reason why the attic at la Lande isn't a good idea, is that the renovations are ongoing, and bodies get a bit whiffy after a while, even pickled in as much gin as Phi Phi seems to knock back every day. It'd only take someone looking for a lost box of tatty Xmas decorations to stumble across a body. Not that I want to actually see Philip dead... just gone.

My theory is that Fanny will call in every favour she knows to get him a small but slightly significant part in some West End musical and encourage (i.e.manipulate) him into leaving France to further his stage career. He'll be so taken with all her talk about how brilliant he is on stage, how fabulous his voice his, that he'll jump at the chance. Then, a few months on and when the musical is a flop, or he's fired for being a douche, he'll have found his place at la Lande filled and his place in Fanny's bed gone to some other poor sucker. And there'll be nothing for it but for him to slink back to the Netherlands to cry on Bubblegirl's shoulder, where he'll wait tables, and in his spare time write his tell all book in revenge and live happily never after and dreaming of the beloved China Room he'll never see finished.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Letting go of the Snorting Squirrel is still very much in the works, believe me. He's blissfully unaware though...
You have given me great hope once again.😃
However!!
Little Phi Phi reads here daily.....he will know the jig is up???
He will have to use softer toilet paper to wipe her bum and start poring her booze even faster!!!
Bottoms up!🍸🍸🍻🍻🍾🍾🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does Phyllis feel the need to tell everyone what their going to do with their Grabeau tit. Does he honestly believe everyone needs his opinion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It def must stick in Amaury’s craw that he must also SERVE the Polliwog at dinner. Like Amaury doesn’t work hard enough already🙄 No one works less than Snorts- it’s insane.
It is insane. There's a lot of "stuff" to dislike about Phillip, but his utter laziness, his ability to act as if he is above it all simply because he's claimed the not-so-grand-prize of sleeping with the owner, just really, really angers me. Who's idea is it to have him "doing" jobs around that dump? If it's her, she's a fool. If it's him, he's smarter than I gave him credit for.

I was a sales manager to a bunch of young men his age. They worked circles around him. He's an entitled POS.

Reactions: 28
I would have thought the easiest thing for SJ to do was have an extended stay in UK. BJJ can’t stay indefinitely in Uk on Euro passport.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine the day Steph goes for porcelain veneers she will pick the Spode willow pattern ones.
Her teeth /smile will be in kitchen camo, she will blend right in with her dresser.
I could also see Stephanie choosing the lovely bright yellow that she loves so much as her veneer or crown color. It’s not what most people would choose, that’s what makes it special. As in Special Edition or Limited Edition or VIP or that Special Kind of Lalande Stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And where is her flower van???
I know it was asked earlier....
I was out and about- called into work...🙄
Missed 56 notifications! 🙀
There’s no way I’ll catch up now!
Gotta feed hubs!
😬
At least she’s with someone! I hope she gets her mental health figured out.

Reactions: 11
I'm at a loss as to what the dirt on Philly could possibly be that would be so salacious.
So what if he screwed boys or did cocaine - how could that ruin him?
He is in the woods a lot. He loves those woodlawn creatures. Seriously. What a lad.
Oooooo.......... maybe he murdered his Grandfather !!!
Pekey!!!!!! My little puppy!!! It is Mama ArfArf!!!! We must be from the same litter as I almost just posted the same damn thing!!!! High five, lady!!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It def must stick in Amaury’s craw that he must also SERVE the Polliwog at dinner. Like Amaury doesn’t work hard enough already🙄 No one works less than Snorts- it’s insane.
And Snorts really thinks he is a special snowflake. Snorts is a legend in his own mind but no others. I don’t believe any of the Shittoo crowd has anything close to the high regards in which he holds himself. Ruby must have told Spud to follow Snorts around to make Snorts think he is special. Ruby is in on the secret ground floor initial planning to de-snortify the Shittoo. Ruby is doing it as a favor to the peahens and in memory of Selmar who fed him and attended to his injuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stephanie might let it be known that Philip is losing a lot of hair. He’s kind of bald. He’s been doing a comb over of “snorts”, wearing special ponytails and spray coloring his scalp to help camouflage it. Also, Philip ruined her Ritz auction upholstered headboard with his hair color rub off.

Philip will be humiliated and destroyed, no going back to Lalande after the general public finds out.
That is definite a game changer!
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If she has left her flower wagon at Nikkis it means she is "trapped" at Lalande and "under the control" of those with the keys to the communal bumperless car.
How will she leave ? no doubt Nikki will appear on the gravel in a blaze of glory chauffeuring it, scoop up her charge and rescue her AGAIN or to be a cook for the guests as she was many moons ago, they will then both disappear into the French countryside.
Perhaps FRK can do a go fund me for some Turkey teeth.
I wonder if there was a timeline on Nikki's generosity - perhaps she had 'loaned' Marie her French cottage for a couple of months to help Marie get established, but then rent was going to kick in and time was running out - so what next, a 'Bring Marie Back' vlog.

We've all suffered bouts of depression or know friends and loved one's who have been afflicted with depression: we know it's not something to be swept under the rug or dismissed. I have no doubt Marie has some deep-seeded issues and whole-heartedly wish she would get professional medical attention for her emotional (depression) and physical (thryoid) needs.

However, my spider sense says that while Marie is down in the dumps her recent cry for help is very manipulative. Fanny is only 'saving Marie' for image control. Two very manipulative women in an unhealthy dynamic.

Returning to the shiteau and living with Stephanie et al is the last place Marie should be. The shiteau became an unhealthy environment for Marie and nothing has changed: in fact it's only gotten worse at the shiteau and Fanny has new victims playmates to live, love and laugh with now. What is Marie going to do at the shiteau? There's no job for her at the shiteau, Fanny won't want her there for very long and it's untenable in the long-run. It's a short-term holding pen and not a real fix for Marie's problems.

Marie returned home to Norway at Christmas and that didn't restore her. You can't go backwards - Marie has to begin to stand on her own 2 feet, grow-up, begin slowly to move forward and get a real job that doesn't involve grifting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
hmn..let me guess..he told her some juicy things about his past...maybe being a rentboy ?? i guess after some booze...it must be something in his past...it must be something really bad...if so..he is even more stupid than i thought he would be.. telling her that...but well..a lott of booze never did anybody a lott of good..
Maybe he killed another kid when he was young and his family covered it up and made him go live in seclusion with his grandparents which is why he only had them for friends? The mind is working over time.🤔🤔🤔
I can't think of anything worse.
Oh!!!!
I did!!!
He is a secret love child of Orange man!!!!! Eeeeeew😨😨😨😝😝😝😝😝.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine the day Steph goes for porcelain veneers she will pick the Spode willow pattern ones.
Her teeth /smile will be in kitchen camo, she will blend right in with her dresser.
😮 Definitely need a pic of this!
Parrrfect!!!

*photo shop op

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe he killed another kid when he was young and his family covered it up and made him go live in seclusion with his grandparents which is why he only had them for friends? The mind is working over time.🤔🤔🤔
I can't think of anything worse.
Oh!!!!
I did!!!
He is a secret love child of Orange man!!!!! Eeeeeew😨😨😨😝😝😝😝😝.
Which I was the love child of orange man that would be BANK 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I finally watched yesterday's vlog today. I have thoughts.

What really pissed me off is that Phillip, in his lace t-shirt, acts like he's Lord of the Manor....while the cousin of the actual owner is serving him his flippin' dinner. He is such an entitled little pr*ck. A total POS.

This is just my opinion, but he's not going anywhere. While I think Stephanie is as much a POS as he is, I find it hard to believe that she would have his parents there to the farm to meet her family if there was some plan to dispose of him. Also, she's allowing him way too much face time as the "historian" of the place - that's her brand, she should be the ambassador, she should be the one giving a tour of the chapel....but she's leaving it to him? She wouldn't do so if she didn't have faith and trust in him, misplaced as that might be.

I do feel there is a certain strain to their relationship that is very visible on camera. He makes a very obvious play at staking his claim - calling her "darling" (no 20 something says "darling", do they?) while she takes every opportunity to make fun of his unmanliness, scolds him also like a child. Which, by the way, he was doing to her not long ago.

It's a very twisted thing. I can't even tell what's real anymore with that place. Maybe that's the point.
It's all a very bad soap opera, a terrible car crash or a horrible train crash - but that's why people watch!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Insistent little boy...

Stephanie gushing over yet another Cinderella book—
1.png

PhiPhi—
2.png

Stephanie—
3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.