The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@The Saint welcome. By custom we ask what brought new members here.

I still believe if SJ ploughed every cent of patreon funds into proper building maintenance including hiring a project or business manager her You Tube views would increase and possibly her patreons. Having a yearly improved building would attract more and possibly repeated BnB guests - it was her idea to be there for dinners, she could change that.
I have always been interested in how Nic and Potty view the property - do they wish for it to be improved and be a profitable entity or do they like having a loss making asset on their own taxation books?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, I have to admit they (SJ and MPK) worked really well together on camera in her earlier vlogs. I just don’t see how it could ever be the same again, though. Too much water under the bridge since then.
Teabag can see right through Snorts, couldnt wait to get rid of him in Paris!

To my knowledge, there was no fallout between MPK and SJ. I do think SJ was jealous of Michael’s channel and his overnight success. But I think the crack in their relationship developed after Teabag’s first crying vlog where he called out Angel Strawbridge and the wallpaper design. SJ couldn’t afford to make an enemy with the Strawbridges. Then, MPK’s second embarrassing crying vlog where he begged for money didn’t help. Especially when he said SJ loaned him €500. He appeared so unbalanced and the whole thing was so cringe worthy…she seemed to distance herself a bit after that, too.
There was also that beef with the Lalande Facebook groups, Ma P and Cherrybomb ran one and was being bullied by Brenda’s group. They asked SJ to help sort it out and she did nothing 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Teabag can see right through Snorts, couldnt wait to get rid of him in Paris!

There was also that beef with the Lalande Facebook groups, Ma P and Cherrybomb ran one and was being bullied by Brenda’s group. They asked SJ to help sort it out and she did nothing 🤔
Sorting Dear Brenda, Cherrybomb and Ma P out? That would have needed heavy artillery, straitjackets and potent sedatives!:eek:
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:o_O !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with much that you and others have already said and it goes someway to explaining why her friends paid for that trip to Norway.
Marie was already pretty damaged by the time she arrived at the HMN.
the first time. I am sure she made a pretty easy target in that respect.
She appears to have little contact with her mum, her siblings and step-siblings. I wonder if they found her pretty difficult to live with? She claims to have been bullied at school - perhaps she was but maybe this is just how Marie saw it when things didn't go her way. Once again she certainly had problems making friends. She seems finds it difficult it difficult to manage relationships, either with family, friends or romantically. It was noticable that her step-father didn't appear in the vlog and the young boys seemed very wary of her. She seems to be searching some kind of romantic attachment. ( I remember hearing that she had a relationship with Jamie ). Does she perhaps latch on to people in the hope that they can solve all of her problems? I think she would be very difficult and very manipulative to live with and perhaps she does cause problems where she lives, either in Lalande, Norway or in Yorkshire. Maybe as we speculated, she outstayed her welcome and kindhearted Nicky threw her the olive branch of a place to stay in France.
Lalande certainly did not help her situation but I don't think we can pile all of the blame there.
I think Nicki originally threw her an olive branch for her to move to Yorkshire, i belive she had lots of help with setting up a home and studio. It was a bit lalaland in that it was out of the way with few customers. I do think flowers are a luxury that everyday folk don't buy very often. I think she supplied a few of the local businesses including the pub. But I just couldn't see it being a success. So now Nicki has let her stay in her cottage in France on her own. Living off of patreon is hardly the way forward for her, I do hope she finds her way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This one?

Stephanie says in this vlog she's been a bridesmaid 7 times!!! What? She has 7 friends that got married?
👇 This is what I remember most. WHAT A TOOL. Philip Janssen wrapped in a blanket whilst wine tasting. The live chat (last comment) is extra...

BJJ and MPK.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there a wee pond for her to stay in? She absolutely adores ponds.

I may be Captain Obvious, but I think it refers to that Lockdown Christmas, where eagle-eyed tattlers spotted people left and right in mirrors and other reflective surfaces.
Somebody stated narcs don't like to be exposed, that time we exposed Stephanie Jarvis breaking COVID rules, by having more people than allowed.
Absolutely - there will be a pond where Cara feels comfortable to swim, relax and let it all hang out!

1652612624302.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Pavlov is busy at Chateau de Lalande. She paints, gardens, cooks, arranges florals, etc...
That table (first pic.) needs painting. Sooo much to do, sooo little time left in a day.
I wonder if Pavlov enjoys cleaning and making beds??? She is now on Stephanie Jarvis' payroll.

1652612307402.png

1652612336602.png

1652612350041.png

@pavlinn_ua
20 hours ago
One of my favourite jobs:)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
YIKES!!!
Comments from Bring Marie Back...

JediAn
8 hours ago
Hi Marie. It's good to see you realise you need to take care of your mental health. However, I think you need professional help. I think you are trying to use social media and your audience/followers to try to find your true self. Social media is brutal and disappointing. Please take time off. I know you may have money issues but you are surrounded by loving friends who took you through the UK and now in France. That's the best support system you need, not strangers on YouTube. All the best.

Joanne Hill
6 hours ago
Leave the lady alone she knows what is best for her,she definitely doesn’t need advise on health and finance from faceless viewers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Joanne Hill
6 hours ago
Leave the lady alone she knows what is best for her,she definitely doesn’t need advise on health and finance from faceless viewers.

Do people like the above really not see the true picture. I will never understand it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree with much that you and others have already said and it goes someway to explaining why her friends paid for that trip to Norway.
Marie was already pretty damaged by the time she arrived at the HMN.
the first time. I am sure she made a pretty easy target in that respect.
She appears to have little contact with her mum, her siblings and step-siblings. I wonder if they found her pretty difficult to live with? She claims to have been bullied at school - perhaps she was but maybe this is just how Marie saw it when things didn't go her way. Once again she certainly had problems making friends. She seems finds it difficult it difficult to manage relationships, either with family, friends or romantically. It was noticable that her step-father didn't appear in the vlog and the young boys seemed very wary of her. She seems to be searching some kind of romantic attachment. ( I remember hearing that she had a relationship with Jamie ). Does she perhaps latch on to people in the hope that they can solve all of her problems? I think she would be very difficult and very manipulative to live with and perhaps she does cause problems where she lives, either in Lalande, Norway or in Yorkshire. Maybe as we speculated, she outstayed her welcome and kindhearted Nicky threw her the olive branch of a place to stay in France.
Lalande certainly did not help her situation but I don't think we can pile all of the blame there.
And I agree with you! Particularly your last line, which I highlighted.

I'm not discounting what anyone has said here about the causes of Marie's issue, but I have to offer one thing that has been overlooked. In one of her "a bit about me" videos, perhaps the one of the ones where she said she participated in self-harm, she discussed how she was bullied as a child, how she never fit in while at school, how when she left school she felt she didn't fit in anywhere. She said that when she was finally diagnosed with thyroid disease, a light bulb went off and everything became clearer to her about why she was the way she was. She said she got the medication she needed and everything was better. For those who are not aware, thyroid issues can cause severe depression when left unchecked and is something I think has caused sort of a relapse for her. I read her website diary.....at some point, after she arrived at la Lande, she made a decision to go off her medication, saying she didn't like the way the drugs made her feel. This was around the time that she started going vegan - it was an attempt at "getting healthy". It's true - medication for thyroid issues can cause lethargy and sort of a fog, but it can be corrected with tweaking medication. So, in a very real sense, the very issue that caused her depression, her feeling as an outcast as a child with an undiagnosed thyroid issue, has come full circle and this time, was caused by going off the medication.

I'm not a doctor or psychiatrist (my dad was, though!), but I do think this has been a contributing factor to what she is going through.

For me personally, I'm not going to say much else on the subject. I was really affected by what she wrote on her newly updated Patreon page. It brought back some very difficult memories for my husband and I, when his stepfather died by suicide 25 years ago. You never stop asking yourself what more you could have done to stop what you feared was going to happen, even when you couldn't imagine the worst that could happen. It was hard for us to deal with at the time, as he was in California and we were 3,000 miles away in Maryland, but we saw the signs and were told by family that he was o.k. I don't want to feel that way ever again - especially with someone I don't even know - and I have to say that reading her words in conjunction with that janky video and the cry for "support me on Patreon if you care about me" was a red flag that I think should not be overlooked by people who do know her and love her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Nicki originally threw her an olive branch for her to move to Yorkshire, i belive she had lots of help with setting up a home and studio. It was a bit lalaland in that it was out of the way with few customers. I do think flowers are a luxury that everyday folk don't buy very often. I think she supplied a few of the local businesses including the pub. But I just couldn't see it being a success. So now Nicki has let her stay in her cottage in France on her own. Living off of patreon is hardly the way forward for her, I do hope she finds her way.
Much as I really cannot understand how she tries to "earn" a livelihood through Patreon, I do feel sorry for her for not having any stability in her life at all. No loving relationship, no professional life (read: job!), no income other than from begging others to finance her recovery from depression, and maybe worst of all: nowhere she can call her own, even if it was rented somewhere where she can settle down.
Such misery, living out of boxes, and a blue van full of jam jars, vases and floristry paraphernalia.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@The Saint welcome. By custom we ask what brought new members here.

I still believe if SJ ploughed every cent of patreon funds into proper building maintenance including hiring a project or business manager her You Tube views would increase and possibly her patreons. Having a yearly improved building would attract more and possibly repeated BnB guests - it was her idea to be there for dinners, she could change that.
I have always been interested in how Nic and Potty view the property - do they wish for it to be improved and be a profitable entity or do they like having a loss making asset on their own taxation books?
Hello everyone,
Thank you for the welcome, I think like many on here, I have been watching CD for some time, from the start I had some red flags popping up, mainly haveing people pay for your lifestyle and home but over time more and more things started to bother me, things like haveing a London flat, normally people sell things to fund there bigger projects, if there a bit strapped for cash, I don’t think Stef is as hard up as she makes out, currently she is wearing a 10k gold Cartier tank watch (anyone else spotted it?)
At the start I found her quite interesting, her videos was fun to watch and she has a very clear style for her decorating, so I could look past the red flags as I thought it was just me, then Philip came along and things got quite tacky, the crash grab became more obvious and she was just like ever other “influencer“
It’s quite sad that in the beginning she worked quite hard to build a following and make actual content (the same for MP) but now she’s just comes across cheap and tacky, I can’t watch her in shops remember the Paris vlogs where she practically begging for free stuff, I can’t watch it and her “boy friend” makes me cringe, I have no problem people been patrons, giveing her gifts that’s there money to do what they want, for me it the constant needing more, it’s quite vulgar.

Reactions: 30
Just a thought but maybe Marie and Hanni could get together. No idea where Hanni is at the moment but they are both lost souls seeking comfort, although Marie is in a lower downward spiral than Hanni ever appeared to be in. But they both got the same treatment by Fanny so maybe they can lick their wounds and get stronger together.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I always find that very puzzling that they both still hang around her after that .
It was none of her business.
As she sees it, everything in the chateausphere revolves around her. So she'd naturally feel beholden to her audience, in the chateausphere she herself created, to take control of the narrative. In her eyes, all these offshoot vlogs are but an extension to her world, and it's in their interest to be seen to be under her loving and caring umbrella. She'd never in a billion years see her comments on the Dan and Annalise breakup as inappropriate or none of her business, because in her head, everything that happens in the chateausphere is her business. In her eyes, every chateau vlog out there is there and only there because she took the initiative to put her HMN front and center and Dan and Annalise, being part of her world, should be damn well grateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think we should close our eyes to the damage Stephanie Jarvis did to FRK. Yes, she was damaged before, but as I said that made her the perfect target for the charlataine to get her into her web of intrige. She also isn't the first to fall victim to the schemes of this woman. I'm sorry, but saying it's not all Jarvis' fault to me is like closing our eyes to what she has done and boy did she play a number on FRK.

Stephanie Jarvis just became a patron of Bring Marie Back
That to me tells it all: this woman is sick to the core.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
There is a problem with FRK posting this video in that she has "fans" who have watched the video and still praise her and how wonderful she is and her beautiful life, who are they kidding ? ....well, Marie and themselves.
If she is on medication, where us she getting it from ? how does her flitting from place / country to another get her medical assistance ? Does she just rock up at the GP in either UK or France and jump to the front of the queue and a get an appointment? or repeat prescriptions ? If there are (big) gaps in her thyroid or and other meds no wonder she is struggling.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Stephanie Jarvis just became a patron of Bring Marie Back
See? This is how narcs operate. A textbook example of how they work. She doesn't want people to even suspect that she had anything to do with Marie's actual worrying situation. A thing she very well knows is true, as she did it on purpose. So not only now she's playing the role of good friend, but even worst, she's fuelling in Marie the delusion that they are still friends! And this will only devastate Marie more. SJ is as malignant as a cancer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Sorry but there is nothing anyone can do to help Marie, slowly we have seen the spiralling down, and many commented. She has given a cry for help but those unknown to her can not help. She requires face to face assistance. Unfortunately from a light hearted chat this thread has become dark.

She has lived with demons it appears for a large part of her life, she will continue to live with them. Her irrational behaviours has simlarity to one of my bi-polar friends, who takes off and drives around the country, gets himself into huge debt, starting business he fails at because doesnt complete the work for clients or does a shoddy job.

He was an exceptional builder able to recycle building materials into magnificant functioning repairs. Was doing a job for me, thought I needed french doors in another part of my house and did a 500k round journey to get them off someone he knew. They were fabulous doors but he left me with a hole in my kitchen floor where he was taking out an external door and tarpulin held with planks across the doorway covering the removed door. Remained like that for two months. He got sidetracked on the journey and built a shed for the person he got the french doors from.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.