The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does because everybody around her say so. Nobody in their right mind would want to upset the poor girl by confronting her with the truth.

From what I've heard it was Dan who drove the car in a ditch at night and by trying to get it out the bumper came off. He could be covering for someone else though. I know Armoir has a problem with drunk driving and he's not the only one.
Just like the emperor Nero then! Will she have to set fire to Lalande in order to sing the opera of her life over the tragic scene? (Well, perhaps she won't need to, as the shittoo is likely to crumble or burn down by itself before she does that)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dan isn't showing his new teeth - yet!!! The big reveal is coming! (Or is he just teasing us???)
No, it is SJ who is teasing us if I am reading it correctly, isn't it? Her lips/tongue must be bleeding profusely in not being able to divulge the true facts at the monent. Dan hasn't said a word has he?
And, we all know that she will actually divulge the true reasoning behind it all before Dan has the chance to do so too within any future vlog of his own. Just because she can't help herself and, basically, doesn't give a tit about anyone else's personal feelings as long as she reveals the scoop first!
TBH, in my own "real" life I would eject myself/remove/run away from her as far as is humanly possible. Two faced manipulator springs to my mind just for YT ratings.
Pitiful way to conduct and live your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"Lady Avonlea:
¡Stephanme quiere una pareja que la adule en lugar de follarla!"

¡Este debería ser el siguiente hilo! 🧵🧶

I hate when she constantly refers to Amaury as “Cuz”
or like when someone is explaining something to her and she lets out a: mmm...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nooo, but this is THE event of the century! I can't miss it! Please, please sign me up. Thank you @Lady Avonlea for this brilliant project. It sets my mind blowing. But won't be a day trip to the as seen on C4 renowed Chateau de Lalalala(+)nde be included in the very convenient fee?
My only concern: I'm teetotal. Will that prevent me from attending?
Not to worry - Billy Budd is mixing up a big batch of Baptist Church Punch and there will be Virgin Caesars (for the Canadians in the crowd)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding SJ's yellow dress ........
I adore David Atenborough, his documentaries and his voice in them. I watched everything I could that this man had ever filmed, and it was shown on our TV channels.
In an interview, a journalist asked him why he is always in the same blue shirt and beige pants.
The answer was very simple: We shoot in different parts of the world, for years. We always record something interesting on location that is not a topic of current interest. Depending on the theme of the documentary (birds around the world, climate, oceans) I can always use some old footage I remembered to be good or useful. Since I’m always in the same outfit inserting old shots isn’t a problem.
In the US…….. many years ago, there was a weekly show called Bonanza. You can now watch it on reruns. All of the main characters wore the same (duplicate) clothing in every episode for the very reason you just mentioned!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
that's right, they are a nice couple, I love their naturalness and that they laugh at themselves. A breath of fresh air among so much falsehood that exists in the Chateauverse.

that's right, they are a nice couple, I love their naturalness and that they laugh at themselves. A breath of fresh air among so much falsehood that exists in the Chateauverse.
i have followed a lott of chateauxowners....they all start nice...but than the followers come..the cult .and the grifting starts...gone with the nice content..and it becomes a moneygeneratingskeem...very sad really..i know i keep saying it...those people havent the slightest idea what involves running those huge places and estates...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The big unvailing of his new teeth.... :LOL:
FFS. I sincerely hope not as whatever it may have cost him to fix his teeth, it could have been much better spent on providing a more comfortable home life environment for his boys in the longer term.
If that may be the case, then he must have ultimately felt pressurised to go down that route - I give up, whatever happened to individuality rather than conforming to what the media expects as being camera ready "perfect"?
Unfortunately, there you have it, the extraordinary power of YT and social media to morph yourself into something who, you were never in the first instance, i.e. a fake/plastic version of yourself, perhaps?
Far too much of it going on these days, unnecessarily, imho.

Reactions: 11
Fanny won't admit to any of this, but Pavlina was always meant to come to the shiteau as a volunteer. Sadly, the Ukraine conflict interfered with that arrangement so when she arrived at the shiteau Pavlina was classified a refugee which meant she couldn't be shown on film.

However, Pavlina is doing lots of projects around the shiteau (cooking, gardening, refinishing & painting furniture) and Fanny needs that content because there is SFA else going on. Therefore, the only way around that was to hire Pavlina as the additional gardener.
I have to FF through the parts Pavlina is in. Not a fan.

With the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game, everyone from Newbies to VIPs can pickle their internal organs equally while watching the vlogs. Here are the rules- you must take a drink 🍺for every time Fanny says:
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
3) mentions Daddy Jarvis' paintings
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
And lest we not forget BJJ:
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
8) "You know where this would look good?"
9) Any time he refers to "We" and "Ours" (such as "OUR Chateau")
10) For any hedgehog reference
For any of the following, a shot of alcohol 🥃 must be consumed:
1) When something breaks/leaks/ or the ceiling caves in
2) Any mention of the lake
3) Fanny breaks out in song (you'll thank me)
4) A trip to Emmaus or Brocante
5) Any mention of Christie's or Channel 4
6) Anytime a hot glue gun makes an appearance
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!
Oh man.. I do love a challenge.... Cheers!

Or the most delicious meal EVAR
Speaking of meals, I'm beginning to suspect that new chef is taking the piss... Some of his meals look positively gross! Wondering if he's one of us and seeing what he can get away with...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we’ve covered just about every phrase SJ utters! 😆 Looks like everyone is annoyed by anything she says. Maybe we should just take a drink every time SJ opens her mouth…or, better yet, when she keeps it closed! 😆
It’s one hell of a Bingo card!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh man.. I do love a challenge.... Cheers!

Speaking of meals, I'm beginning to suspect that new chef is taking the piss... Some of his meals look positively gross! Wondering if he's one of us and seeing what he can get away with...
What you may be forgetting @Imperious Me, no matter what he cooks. Is that SJ is now employing local, French nationals - bless her! SJ is so reading Tattle LIfe, isn't she?
Actually, ihmo, at least the residents of the HMN are now eating much healthier options than in previous times. Good for Cyril.
But, I do wonder how much he is actually paid at the end of the day. Basic wage springs to my mind?

Reactions: 5
My sincerest apologies and thank you for bringing that oversight to my attention.
The cost for Well-Known members is 8,500, 1 free VIP Lounge Pass, and you only need to eat breakfast in the kitchen with Shrek!
What’s the dress code?

• Haha
From what I've heard it was Dan who drove the car in a ditch at night and by trying to get it out the bumper came off. He could be covering for someone else though. I know Armoir has a problem with drunk driving and he's not the only one.
[/QUOTE]

Great intel, but be Careful of rumours @Clara Burnett
Look where they got Rebekah Vardey in the Wagatha Christie trial that is gripping the nation (not) 🤣🤣🤣

is SJ clever enough to follow Colleen Rooney’s lead and start a rumour to see if it’s reported here ? 🤨 just a thought 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Easy to believe, as Dan seems to mistreat everything - machinery, drones etc. He appears to regard it as a badge of honour to break something, as shown by the display of broken cameras and drones on the shelf in his studio. I wouldn't let him near my vehicle, having seen how he operates. I've definitely gone off him in recent months.
He's always had that air about him though... remember last year when he planted tomatoes in her flower bed/pots out front of the chateau... to me that was a 'fck U' to her airs and graces...

Reactions: 8
He's always had that air about him though... remember last year when he planted tomatoes in her flower bed/pots out front of the chateau... to me that was a 'fck U' to her airs and graces...
That was a total mess! Very Lalande.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.