The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my!
Well isn’t he crafty?

Reactions: 14
Well, if Dan does the editing, what the F does Phillis do all day??? That was his only job..
I thought Phillip just edited the gift grab vlogs?
Who even knows at this point.....maybe someone here has kept better track than I have.

Reactions: 13
As always @KiKiGee, thanks for the chat info!

Percy claiming visa issues does not make sense to me (or maybe I've missed something). He's traveled freely many times before to the farmhouse, and, if I'm not mistaken, France has taken Covid restrictions down.

Coming to France? Your Covid-19 questions answered - Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs (diplomatie.gouv.fr)

It does not add up...too many excuses.

Reactions: 20
Brown dye melts in the heat - he wants to avoid ending up like Rudy Giuliani

What about her infamous travel channel? I recall it was going to be launched in April but haven't seen it mentioned here. Did it not materialise or has it been put on hold?
Think it didn’t materialize!!!
When the travel blog was talked about in Venice- it was first THE travel blog (As it was already a thing) and eventually it was spoken of as they were HOPING for it to be this spring. I had started noticing the nuance had changed back then.
*I think it was, as others commented before, to give SJ a reason to travel and say Dan was the videographer. Why it would be Dan!!!

Who even knows at this point.....maybe someone here has kept better track than I have.
“He had ONE job to do!!!”

Reactions: 12
Okay, so am I the only one who looks into Gerry’s eyes and sees the madness within that tartan mess?!? He looks like he’s just one Stuart plaid from mass murder!
The Versace perfume!!!
In the car....
it’s for him!!!

Then SJ says something snarky like should we go back to the Chateau and finish it tonight? ....it’s only been 16 years!!!
Guess she read that here!

unfortunately in the heat of the critical moment he couldent get it up VERY LA LANDE

Reactions: 6
He does nothing
Philip is Stephanie’s “1980’s Granny” stylist. He gets paid with Emmaus buy one / get one (known as bogo if you’re in the industry) coupons. It’s not much, but he loves it.

It’s also how Michael Potts got his start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Nothing wrong with facial piercings, I have a nose piercing and a few ear piercings.

So Madame Edith from Allo, Allo springs to mind immediately

Also go directly to a clinic , I'm certain part of your fatigued look is caused by the black mold you are breathing in from the grand salon walls!

Reactions: 8
I think Beer Guy was at the market..... yes he was! Remember she had a beer early in the morning there!
I am not a Beer girl so you and Jules can have him.... but, if he does wine......... Bang a Gong we are On !
Fair crack of the whip.

Reactions: 9
Seems like phi phi promised some new blogs a while ago but was too busy with the play. But they never materialized. What's with the hat??? Seriously not a good look too lazy to wash his hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.