The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's their instagram name again? I think I've been blocked... wood something?
morningwood and food?? 🙄

And let's remember, in his revelation vlog for his patrons, he incicated he was deeply concerned about the sheer volume of money coming into the chateau. He didn't like it and he was extremely uncomfortable with it all - not because he wasn't seeing any of that money for himself but because, in my opinion, he saw how it was being used and abused.
Not only the money..but that he was used and abused for the vlogs also..

And let's remember, in his revelation vlog for his patrons, he incicated he was deeply concerned about the sheer volume of money coming into the chateau. He didn't like it and he was extremely uncomfortable with it all - not because he wasn't seeing any of that money for himself but because, in my opinion, he saw how it was being used and abused.
Not only the money..but that he was used and abused for the vlogs also..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Have to say...i never liked that kind of gardenfurniture...i like our gardenloungeset..when i am outside i want to relax...not ending up with a square ass.... a painfull back...and sliding cushions...
Naturally that kind of set up requires money, spent on a bit of quality...not knackered old tatt, bought on the promise of a tart up and left to rust!

Reactions: 8
Is Philip a scrub?

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a busta
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time and
No, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holla at me…
OMG Scrubs reference. Praise be Jules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot agree. I think he went hoping for some sort of grown up conversation with the woman who had conned him into thinking he meant something to her as a friend. On the pretext of picking up his tools & his gifts (rubbish ones at that) were left for him in an outbuilding. Shabbily she sent her consort down to meet him. He is odd & dull but I don't think he is a greedy grabber like the chateau crew are IMHO.😥

Ah, but this is how a narcissist works on people. I'll say it again-that's what Jarvis has done to Petherick, Marie, Selmar..see a pattern. Idealization, devaluation, and rejection.
So he was King Selmar, a gift from God. Then he gets dull, she wants him gone. So his jobs are given to others, Dan, Amaury..come on Selmar get the message & just go why won't you. So when he decides he wants to go, that he has big plans she encourages him, yes, yes Selmar you & Tatti can do that...anything to get rid of him. Crafy mare setting him up for failure, to look a fool to expect to own a chateau. Who does he think he is? Only rich girls with rich friends can own a chateau not a grubby man in a campervan. Ha ha ha ha..laughing at him behind his back - whilst making herself look supportive. It's all about how they look. He fell for it.
The change I see is that he is now wanting more for him & Tatti. As for someone being in your life I think I'd prefer Selmar to Stephanie any day of the week.
I worked for a narcissist, and my son moved one in with us, so I completely agree with you on behaviour... but Selmar snuck back to the chateau very, very early in the morning, and he was whispering, he came for his tools, I didn't get the impression he wanted to meet anyone, and if he did, he knows she's not up much before 11am-noon time... He was 2 hours further south by 10am... (Judging by the shadows of the town he visited). If he doesn't find a place to settle do you believe Tatianna will still come to live as a transient in a camper? I don't...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sun In - beloved item in my teenage years 😬
View attachment 1259179
Oh My God! I had a terrible runin with sunin in the 70s! I went to Florida to visit my family, I thought oh just a little would be like I was sunkissed. On the drive home I didn't think it worked, so I kept spraying! LOL I got home with light brown hair. "sunkissed" I took a shower and I looked like I saw a ghost. My hair was completely bleached bleep white! I was manager of a restaurant! Thank god I got to wear a paper hat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What a dirty little squirrel troll he is 🤣 🤣 🤣:LOL:

Consider it a kind gift. Who would intentional follow these grifting nutsuckers 🤣
I never, ever post on Insta, but I asked how he felt about needing Phillips advise on the wood paneling... and pooof... I'm gone! 😂 😁 Touchy, touchy!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder if there's going to be arguments about who owns what when he has to sling his hook... P: "I bought those in South Africa" SJ: "But you used MY Patreon money"... and on it goes.
All those times when Snorts says “our” when it comes to SJ and the property… and she doesn’t correct him or set him straight. I think he’ll have a rude awakening when he attempts to pack the “communal” things in his little bag when departing!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.