The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got a notification from instagram that Palvina has two new followers: Stephanie and Caroline Gooder...one and the same. Lots of pictures of Lalalande on her account :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I have a young acquaintance who has some kind of diagnosed and medicated mental illness, bipolar, I'd guess. He also has learning disabilities. He's super bright, forged of cast iron as the result of being a little gay kid, and very hard working not to say manic. Well-bred and well-educated. But he has chosen not to live a 9 to 5 life, and started out 10 years ago as a prize-winning home renovation blogger (he transformed his NYC dorm room). He's developed a life and a career based on the non-profit construction side of that talent. And I only understood why such a talented writer had stopped writing when I realized his learning disabilities and depression cycle.
Selmar's choices are reminding me of my friend.
Sometimes you're a dancing handyman maybe because it's your best choice.
Do Share! Sounds like an interesting Vlog to follow. All my favorite things!

Reactions: 6
It’s still rumbling on for Dan, I kinda get the sense that he’s lost his way too much now and it’ll be too hard to get the ethos of the flog back.
His life is the LaLande life now, a SJ flog spin off showing a watered down version of hers and released when she says so. Time spent at home will never be the same because we know it’s not the happy family life we bought into, it looks more like grin and bear it most of the time, kinda uncomfortable to watch in parts. Content of holidays without the kids appear self centered.
I personally think he needs to hang up his battered camera to save face, Escape to Rural France can never be the same because his life is not the same anymore. SJ ruined that for him. View attachment 1259815
Yes, I think bogarting the boys for a not very funny stunt, even if you thought it was a stunt, made it crystal clear he is willing to commodify those little boys. And ended the fairy tale for real. Lying about the separation while building a studio he wasn't going to use, instead of Annalise's much needed bath and boot room was also pretty crappy. The loss of weight and increasingly weirder haircuts bode a soul change. And that he's been poseuring all along. No bueno.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Shiny white dentures on the horizon ?
If Katie Price can, so can Dan...
Interesting that you'd bring this up! I just heard a few weeks ago that Turkey is supposedly a great place to get veneers! I have a new hair stylist, as mine got burned out during covid and has left the business entirely. I stayed with the same salon, but started with a new stylist that has been there for a while and she is from Turkey - she's there right now, visiting family, as a matter of fact. I enjoyed getting to know her a little bit, found out she lives about two streets away from me. But she told me that Turkey is known for having fairly good cosmetic dentistry and that a lot of people from Europe and the US go there to have their veneers made - I was a little surprised by hearing that and she went on to say that a lot of cosmetic surgery is done there, too. Even considering airfare, it's still less expensive than here in the US and in Europe and the doctors and dentists are considered top notch. Apparently, it's in a spa-like atmosphere, very high end accommodations so patients can stay and after surgery, they will confer with your dentist here in the states or elsewhere. Who knew?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do Share! Sounds like an interesting Vlog to follow. All my favorite things!
No vlog. He does IG stories. And blogs very occasionally.
I'd also like to thank whichever one of you geniuses who mentioned Martijn Doolaard (239K subscribers vs SJ's 189K, just so's those of you who think just plain reno of tumbledown shacks is boring and has no fans). He loves himself a little too much but his work, his project, the scenery and Father Johannes just up the hill, whom I'd followed previously, is over the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No vlog. He does IG stories. And blogs very occasionally.
I'd also like to thank whichever one of you geniuses who mentioned Martijn Doolaard (239K subscribers vs SJ's 189K, just so's those of you who think just plain reno of tumbledown shacks is boring and has no fans). He loves himself a little too much but his work, his project, the scenery and Father Johannes just up the hill, whom I'd followed previously, is over the top.
You didn't mention he's hot as F! I may be in love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Interesting that you'd bring this up! I just heard a few weeks ago that Turkey is supposedly a great place to get veneers! I have a new hair stylist, as mine got burned out during covid and has left the business entirely. I stayed with the same salon, but started with a new stylist that has been there for a while and she is from Turkey - she's there right now, visiting family, as a matter of fact. I enjoyed getting to know her a little bit, found out she lives about two streets away from me. But she told me that Turkey is known for having fairly good cosmetic dentistry and that a lot of people from Europe and the US go there to have their veneers made - I was a little surprised by hearing that and she went on to say that a lot of cosmetic surgery is done there, too. Even considering airfare, it's still less expensive than here in the US and in Europe and the doctors and dentists are considered top notch. Apparently, it's in a spa-like atmosphere, very high end accommodations so patients can stay and after surgery, they will confer with your dentist here in the states or elsewhere. Who knew?
sea.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just got a notification from instagram that Palvina has two new followers: Stephanie and Caroline Gooder...one and the same. Lots of pictures of Lalalande on her account :(
Will the real Carol Gooder please stand up, please stand up …
B092FC28-9C6D-4392-9297-CCBB28C32004.jpeg

#busted. #edit; changed photo for a much better one 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Nose job, here I come!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Philip a scrub?

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a busta
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time and
No, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holla at me…
oh great now that song is stuck in my head- love TLC

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a young acquaintance who has some kind of diagnosed and medicated mental illness, bipolar, I'd guess. He also has learning disabilities. He's super bright, forged of cast iron as the result of being a little gay kid, and very hard working not to say manic. Well-bred and well-educated. But he has chosen not to live a 9 to 5 life, and started out 10 years ago as a prize-winning home renovation blogger (he transformed his NYC dorm room). He's developed a life and a career based on the non-profit construction side of that talent. And I only understood why such a talented writer had stopped writing when I realized his learning disabilities and depression cycle.
Selmar's choices are reminding me of my friend.
Sometimes you're a dancing handyman maybe because it's your best choice.
Very astute. I developed such problems later in life, very much tied to a 12 year pre-menopause nightmare. I now own my own business so I can work when I can and sleep how I need. I have other people to be on time and take care of customers, all I’m good for is creativity, quality, and production at odd hours. It works for me in way that no other regular profession would.

I’ll bet Patreon supporters are going g to love this…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.