The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate myself. I just watched GAG from start to finish and now feel like throwing up. I haven't watched one in months and only wanted to see the striptease in the window. I can understand how I got hooked in the first place. I need therapy for PTSD.

SJ needs to visit a hairdresser and get rid of the train tracks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dearest SJ:

Our "little insignificant group" are finishing our DocuSign document(s) that will soon be filed. It takes some time because the number of us is not as "insignificant" as you think. (Also - FYI group 1 and 2 have merged) It has been a long process and vetting members has been both time consuming and frustrating at times because we have been so cautious. I would imagine that if you can't send Pateron cards in a timely manner that you have no idea which Pateron members have moved down nor have gathered together. I am sure you follow Pateron Graphtron as closely as you follow a G&T I am sure you are watching the movement and can also figure out who is moving down. Some of these members are comprised of our "little insignificant group". This is one of those keep your friends close and your enemies closer type situations as I personally think both are a bit put upon. We realize we still have procedural steps to go through in France. Personally, I wish you the best... I think it would be best if you just say "I did not know what I was doing so I made bad decisions". I would be stunned if you do. Also, a few notes we spoke about on Friday the 6th.

~ why would you send cards when you can't keep up with accounting?
~why is it that you would not post daily or every other day content on Pateron (shorts or photos or thoughts perhaps) to those that are giving you $32,000. a month?
~why is it that you have post times for Sunday and Thursday video(s) but leave the biggest financial supports to wait for a video post?
~why is it that you would not have a postal company handle your cards?
~why is it that you would not just be honest with all of your viewers about your posting schedule?
~why is it that you have stupid fan accounts responding to questions vs just answering the questions? It is so dumb. And everyone knows. It is like you are the only ones who do not.
~why would you block Patreon supporters but still take the monthly money? (We actually know this answer.)

Signed with LLL:
"the little insignificant group"

Also - Dan I am sorry you got the YT strike but don't be so dumb.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I hate myself. I just watched GAG from start to finish and now feel like throwing up. I haven't watched one in months and only wanted to see the striptease in the window. I can understand how I got hooked in the first place. I need therapy for PTSD.

150B161B-A33B-45CA-81CB-EBC8FE8C3CE1.jpeg
STUNNING

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They seem very privileged and had a very easy nice life in La Jolla. Yes France is beautiful & their Chateau is lovely and not a heap like Fannys. But they have all the work of moving and trying to adapt to a new culture, learn a new language, leave friends behind, create new jobs/income etc.
Like I said I would have stayed where they were.
I would’ve also… I would’ve just taken a lot of vacations.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dearest SJ:

Our "little insignificant group" are finishing our DocuSign document(s) that will soon be filed. It takes some time because the number of us is not as "insignificant" as you think. (Also - FYI group 1 and 2 have merged) It has been a long process and vetting members has been both time consuming and frustrating at times because we have been so cautious. I would imagine that if you can't send Pateron cards in a timely manner that you have no idea which Pateron members have moved down nor have gathered together. I am sure you follow Pateron Graphtron as closely as you follow a G&T I am sure you are watching the movement and can also figure out who is moving down. Some of these members are comprised of our "little insignificant group". This is one of those keep your friends close and your enemies closer type situations as I personally think both are a bit put upon. We realize we still have procedural steps to go through in France. Personally, I wish you the best... I think it would be best if you just say "I did not know what I was doing so I made bad decisions". I would be stunned if you do. Also, a few notes we spoke about on Friday the 6th.

~ why would you send cards when you can't keep up with accounting?
~why is it that you would not post daily or every other day content on Pateron (shorts or photos or thoughts perhaps) to those that are giving you $32,000. a month?
~why is it that you have post times for Sunday and Thursday video(s) but leave the biggest financial supports to wait for a video post?
~why is it that you would not have a postal company handle your cards?
~why is it that you would not just be honest with all of your viewers about your posting schedule?
~why is it that you have stupid fan accounts responding to questions vs just answering the questions? It is so dumb. And everyone knows. It is like you are the only ones who do not.
~why would you block Patreon supporters but still take the monthly money? (We actually know this answer.)

Signed with LLL:
"the little insignificant group"

Also - Dan I am sorry you got the YT strike but don't be so dumb.
@Isabelle6541 …great work! I have a question…are the documents focusing on the lack of open and transparent accounting for the association? The inconsistent content/posting schedule/ cards/ questions? Or a combination of all?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But wouldn’t that mean we in the states would first have to claim Dauphin Dubey first?!?
Not me! He's from the opposite coast! Not claiming him!! Why doesn't SOEAMI (southeast Michigan) sound as cool as SOCAL or NOLA or SOFLO?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah he just needs to buy his clothes in the adult section. 30 something old Man dressing like a teenager. Very sad. Nothing nicer than a sharply well dressed man. Prince William comes to mind.
It is rather sad overall. Not just MP. A local pastor wanted to look and be accessible to the "youth" so he started to dress like them. A 50+ year old man with grandchildren wearing skinning jeans AND dying his hair. Oy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
@Isabelle6541 …great work! I have a question…are the documents focusing on the lack of open and transparent accounting for the association? The inconsistent content/posting schedule/ cards/ questions? Or a combination of all?
Reporting from the day the association was announced is first.

No one really cares about cards… only that they created the expectation for the cards. Just like they created the expectation for the transparent association discussion.

So all of that but more. I wish I could explain more but she reads here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My thoughts on the Sunday episode………BORING!!!!!

I did like the dress when we finally got to see it with her boob hanging out.
Enough with all those plant purchases. We don’t care. Finish the chateau!
Cargate was interesting. Im sure we will hear more about it. Didn’t Philip have a car when he arrived at the chateau. I wonder what happened to it.
He has absolutely no relationship with his parent’s dog. He was over Ziggy like a rash. Why not his family dog?
This episode gets zero Spode chamber pots from me.
Oh and I forgot to mention the song OMG. Blaring out at you every few seconds while panning over scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My thoughts on the Sunday episode………BORING!!!!!

I did like the dress when we finally got to see it with her boob hanging out.
Enough with all those plant purchases. We don’t care. Finish the chateau!
Cargate was interesting. Im sure we will hear more about it. Didn’t Philip have a car when he arrived at the chateau. I wonder what happened to it.
He has absolutely no relationship with his parent’s dog. He was over Ziggy like a rash. Why not his family dog?
This episode gets zero Spode chamber pots from me.
Phillip arrived at the Chateau with Kat in her car. She picked him up from somewhere, not sure if train station, airport or somewhere else.

Reactions: 9
Tattler aren't the only one's losing interest in Grabeaux - viewership is way down! That's why Fanny is now doing more live Grabeaux - it's an attempt to boost viewership! (She's done 5 live Grabeaux recently (November 2, November 30, March 21, April 11 and May 9)

Average Viewership
2020 - 76,294 (Highest viewing - 113,051, Lowest viewing 60,936)
2021 - 72,495 (Highest viewing - 113,897, Lowest viewing 40,786)
2022 - 48,325 (Highest viewing - 72,725, Lowest viewing 39,058)

The largest Grabeaux was May 21, 2021 - Return of the Prodigal Friend - Michael Pethrick - teabag pulls in the viewers!
The lowest Grabeaux was February 28, 2021 - Our Last Gift Opening Before Venice

The live shows seem to increase viewers by approx. 20,000
Ex: April 11 (Love Cadeaux) was live had 59,466 vs. April 25 (Easter Part 2) had only 40,545

Clearly the bloom is off the rose - people returning to work, don't like the waste, crass materialism, and how many tea towels do they need???

• Heart
Reactions: 38

I don't watch GAG. I turn on, pause, and read comments. Live chat is scary, but it’s fun for me.
I am especially bothered by the comments of several of them "Like the post". When I see such calls, I remove the Live chat and leave "Dislike".

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am sure living in France is wonderful but La Jolla is known for being beautiful also. Although I have never been there. But the château that she and her partner (and her family?) did purchase looks extremely nice compared to many of the others.
Just from watching the birthday vlog- those folks are a whole ‘nother level (or two) from the HMN gang. I doubt they socialize in the same crowds at all. 😬 JMO

Sorry to ask....
Train tracks? Is that what rootage is called?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet again Natti FAILED to get gifts opened in order, the Birthday gift from Stephanie of bedding was opened last night. That was months ago as was Christmas if it was late for birthday. Nati is hopeless, it is not rocket science. Put a date on the box when it arrives and open in a timely manner. They should start doing highlights of these huge boxes of crap that arrive and speed through them, not each and every piece of tat that they pull out, show ONE pillow case, tea towel or pair of oven gloves, ear rings etc not 6 and simply thank the person for the other things, I wish the whole thing was stopped, but that seems unlikely.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Tattler aren't the only one's losing interest in Grabeaux - viewership is way down! That's why Fanny is now doing more live Grabeaux - it's an attempt to boost viewership! (She's done 5 live Grabeaux recently (November 2, November 30, March 21, April 11 and May 9)

Average Viewership
2020 - 76,294 (Highest viewing - 113,051, Lowest viewing 60,936)
2021 - 72,495 (Highest viewing - 113,897, Lowest viewing 40,786)
2022 - 48,325 (Highest viewing - 72,725, Lowest viewing 39,058)

The largest Grabeaux was May 21, 2021 - Return of the Prodigal Friend - Michael Pethrick - teabag pulls in the viewers!
The lowest Grabeaux was February 28, 2021 - Our Last Gift Opening Before Venice

The live shows seem to increase viewers by approx. 20,000
Ex: April 11 (Love Cadeaux) was live had 59,466 vs. April 25 (Easter Part 2) had only 40,545

Clearly the bloom is off the rose - people returning to work, don't like the waste, crass materialism, and how many tea towels do they need???
Correction - this should read 'The lowest Grabeaux was February 28, 2022 (not 2021) - Our Last Gift Opening Before Venice'.

Reactions: 18
I forget the purpose of these two rows of hedges.. they look so out of place.
I have always disliked those strange hedges..... now that is something they could move to another place and have the lawn on its own..... would look better !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tante Chantal and Uncle Stephen arrived at the shiteau before Easter (around April 12th). Are they still at the shiteau on May 8th?
Did they leave then return (perhaps go away on a wee side trip) or have they been there for almost a month? Perhaps Clara may have some insight on their length of stay.
I've heard they went to the south of France for a while to visit friends. Not exactly sure about their timeline though.

That dress was 80s prom meets shower curtain and had a baby with a shrug...
I must admit I admire her courage she's showing these days to dress exactly like the freak she truly is.

I know he’s harmless enough but I dj wish he would take a step back
I'm very sorry to tell you you've been misinformed: nothing about that boy even slightly breathes harmless...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh, alright, then. You're making me do something I know will be difficult. But it's what we do for friends, right?

If you are apologizing for Celeste and @Luna20 is apologizing for Jetje, I guess my burden is JASON DUBEY! I apologize profusely.
Oh dear Lord. If you're apologising for all of these people then I feel duty bound to apologise for Stephanie Jarvis. There I've said it. And to my external shame on my father's side I must also put in a second apology for the tartan dress up doll known as Scotman. Thoughts & prayers Tattlers. Thoughts & prayers 🤣 🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.