The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that is the case, then I apologise for Celeste...
I should maybe apologise for Sabine, but I don't think she has done anything completely absurd (yet!), except for those horrible pale caramelised potatoes.
Oh, alright, then. You're making me do something I know will be difficult. But it's what we do for friends, right?

If you are apologizing for Celeste and @Luna20 is apologizing for Jetje, I guess my burden is JASON DUBEY! I apologize profusely.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the latest Gift Grab...... god it was boring !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, alright, then. You're making me do something I know will be difficult. But it's what we do for friends, right?

If you are apologizing for Celeste and @Luna20 is apologizing for Jetje, I guess my burden is JASON DUBEY! I apologize profusely.
But wouldn’t that mean we in the states would first have to claim Dauphin Dubey first?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s the trick Lalande uses to lure volunteers into its house, until they behave like aristocrats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

No sorry, no... there's just no coming back from Jason Dubey. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SO correct Micheal disinterested in Convent, think I see some jealousy , what do you think? Why does Billy prop Micheal up, he better at speaking than me. All MP did was walk through couldn,t be bothered to look in rooms. An opportunity missed. MP so dismissive.

Billy needs to stop flattering his brother, I believe he is better at composing a vlog than MP, he is artistic some shots he done of Ernest and Cahateau are professional, and its not the equipment. My elder sister used to through tantrums, being five years younger I used to comment about her behaviour and the contrast to mine and teh inequality etc. I can see Billy has grown up in Micheals shadow, with his (MP) behaviour being pandered to and Billy like me ignored as you not demanding attention.

Agree it needs a lot of work but in short term part coould be used as backpackers, shared bathroom, kitchen and indivdual room, dont know if they ahve them in europe heaps in NZ offering private room with ensuit, bunk room and private room shared facilities. Cheap, sometimes nasty but ususally fro a ight or two to catch up wifi, washing and meet others.
MPK is an a**hole. Needy, lazy, untalented and cushioned by his entire family. Get a life Michael. They are trying to help you You are, IMHO a lost cause. There is more to life than being a horny misfit. Bless them for trying, but you need to fix yourself.

• Heart
Think you maybe a little harsh on Billy and Gwen, Can you give me instances when they have griftered. Yes Billy is a shark, wheeling and dealing to make a quid but has he actually asked for money.

They (B&G) cant be held responsible for MP grifting, he is impetious, I have seen him just decide he wants a beatrix Potter cottage ask for money (did he ask B&G to start a go fund me?) Seen him upset on one vlog where he decided it too hard and he needed a camera man and at end of vlog gave place to apply. Did he ask B&G ?

Thye not responsible for Sadie and her buy me a carrot either, yes Billy does have $ on his ribbon with the like and dislike but never heard him referred to it. I maybe wrong and please let me know if I am.

yes I am a Billy fan and the only real dirt on him is desertion, can you say he is taking advantage of Gwen? They appear happy, love their children and speak respectfully to each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched lasted cadaux I feel Steph has upped her game and I like her latest CD , I think Natti may be pregnant and Philip well he mentions and inserts himself into any discussion he can , I know he’s harmless enough but I dj wish he would take a step back
I wish he would leave permanently. When I see him on screen I am completely turned off and won’t even watch the video.

Reactions: 16
Based on my sharp senses and observation skills, I think I will be able to predict coming vlogs:

Amber Heard and her incredible incapable lawyer team travel to lalande for some much needed holiday.
Knowing how vulgar the lalanders are, they are throwing some pirate themed parties right at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the clarification. I don't know why I remember "Dr." Is he a Dr.? Maybe she went to the Dr.? I dunno, I'm drunk.
I have no idea what he does, she did mention about how good the health care system was in France. Lol, think you’re still sober, cheers, 🍸🤣

Reactions: 8
I meant to say "she stopped during covid" ... forgot that part. It was madness that they had to have a form filled out whenever they left the house and were stopped by the gendarme who would check papers. It must have been incredibly isolating. I would have gone mad. I just wish SJ would be more honest about what it's like to live there as she was in her first videos. Niki Positano is brilliant at setting the right tone for living in a rarified part of the world. SJ just shallowly declares "I love it" "we should do that at Lalande" and "it's amazing" to which I have to cringe and hold out hope that she'll become a real person someday...

It's actually an unfortunate fashion trend. I can't wait for it to go the way of mom jeans.

It's actually an unfortunate fashion trend. I can't wait for it to go the way of mom jeans.
Sadly these two are never going to wake and wise up.

Reactions: 7
Isn't that the Château DIY camera man?
Totally is that hot hunk of a camera man!!! Poor SJ- she could’ve had a piece but alas.... Snorts☹☹☹

That dress was 80s prom meets shower curtain and had a baby with a shrug...
Gunnesax

Now Snorty, THIS is where you use ‘you’re’- ok??? Ok???!

I wish he would leave permanently. When I see him on screen I am completely turned off and won’t even watch the video.
Snorts is AWFUL

Has Phillis had an accident on his dye job? 27 degrees and he's wearing wooly hats?
He loves to frame his ‘angellic’ face with a reeking 49 year old unwashed macrame hat🙄🙄🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I think I would have stayed there and not bought in France.
I think I would have stayed there and not bought in France.
I am sure living in France is wonderful but La Jolla is known for being beautiful also. Although I have never been there. But the château that she and her partner (and her family?) did purchase looks extremely nice compared to many of the others.

Reactions: 10
I am sure living in France is wonderful but La Jolla is known for being beautiful also. Although I have never been there. But the château that she and her partner (and her family?) did purchase looks extremely nice compared to many of the others.
They seem very privileged and had a very easy nice life in La Jolla. Yes France is beautiful & their Chateau is lovely and not a heap like Fannys. But they have all the work of moving and trying to adapt to a new culture, learn a new language, leave friends behind, create new jobs/income etc.
Like I said I would have stayed where they were.

Reactions: 10
Has Phillis had an accident on his dye job? 27 degrees and he's wearing wooly hats?
Perhaps he thinks it's a swimming cap?
27⁰C. Oh how lovely to be that warm!
With such glorious weather, wouldn't be just wonderful to take a dip in the chateau lake!

No wait... oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.