Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I despise it when she does that. Such bad manners. Just so crass knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Selmar's latest offer...

I only managed to make it to halfway before his inane booming laughter got to me. The place needs a ton of work, but I like it's bones! He still hasn't sorted out his sound out and that laughter was all I could hear without turning my speakers up to 11. Tune in to watch the owner lug her hefty puppy around for 40 minutes.

Omg...i for sure wanted Selmar to shut up and let the lady do the talking....he always opened his mouth when she was about to tell something interesting..and that laugh is extremely irritating..He creams his pants by every big room...calling it a ballroom:eek:

She was nicely dressed up for work, and went in all those filthy places....i have to say .. i always change clothes when i have been in the attics or the outbuildings..and our ones are not even that filthy...

That place is very nice...it needs a huge ammount of work...and money...i thought the rooms would be bigger.. the place isnt very deep, its wide to make an impression....but the work would stress me out..it all needs work..just a few rooms to live in at the moment..lucky they still are young...it reminded Selmar of Downtown :LOL: Abbey...;)And he was also very fond of the pandeling..🙄 I also noticed Selmar doesnt understand what a opiumbed is..

Emmy looked very sympathic..glad she decided to keep the upper floor private because of the children..one needs privacy..we also never show our private bedroom to visitors..i find that always very strange when people do that..

A nice vlog becauce she showed us around..but i would wish Selmar would shut up more..It also shows the fact when a place has changed owners a lott..nothing is properly restored...or maintained..just neglected when they couldnt afford the servants anymore and the workmen..or probably some inheretance issues..also happens a lott in France..But i should say to Selmar fix that frontdoor, otherwise its ruined.. If he is able to start working in the morning in stead of in the afternoon...i alwasy like to start in the morning..its fresh, you dont get disturbed a lott.and when its getting to warm..sit down, relax and enjoy the work you have done...

I dont know what those people have with those disgusting shitting peacocks...when you have alredy soo much work...who needs those birds around..I also didnt understand why she kept carrying that dog..i wonder how that animal can keep so white there..maybe thats why she carried it..

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Granola Chic

The mistress of the farmhouse is really on the warpath with Dan! Every single video contains at least 2-5 insults geared directly toward him. From Dan holding a beer while planting (so easily edited out) to recommending his controversial video with a "link down below." Adding fuel to the fire.
Even adding another gardener (we all know with certainty now, that there was never a refugee in the house).
She is slowly edging Dan out of the picture. Maybe she is trying to take the heat off of her and direct it on to the obvious screw-up in the house.
As many of you have stated, SJ loves to build people up, just so she can tear them down...or in other cases ignore them compleley.
It will be interesting to see how many times she can insult Dan in today's video.
Dan ultimately ruined his own life, but Fanny played a big part from the day he was hired.

While she is busy ostracizing all the people who gave her some popularity, wealth, and fame on YouTube...I wonder if she notices how the recent deceit and lies will age a person? SJ can have her hair done all she likes, but her actions are clearly showing on her face.

• Heart
  • Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
Watching the tireless care the Fleuries put into their kitchen -- from negotiated design inspired by granny's painting, to careful consideration and design of cabinetry and appliances vs. old fireplace, employment of a French cabinet maker, plasterers and other LOCAL EXPERTS, installation of immaculately tasteful tiles and panelling, Anna's really heroic painting and Philip's careful documentation -- the budgeting taken care of, no shitty faux repair like Dan's papering over the arriere cuisine -- I know many feel they're grifters for asking for Patreon money -- but the contrast with how they fund and design a major, major business investment is really stunning. That kitchen is gorgeous and will serve them a lifetime.

• Heart
We're just a TAD bit overdressed for a market day, aren't we, Stephanie?

DAMN! She is so addicted to Spode that she decided to be one.

We know she likes her Dutch support squirrel so much, but she doesn't have to patronize him by looking like a walking Delftware!

CD445.png

CD446.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
But he'd done his video throwing them under the bus by that point... It appears Diesel's Spode bowl was the spoils of war...

'Lay down with dogs, get fleas' springs to my mind 😂

🧵 thread title nomination!
It appears Diesel's Spode bowl was the spoils of war...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Linus

VIP Member
Escape to rural France hasn't posted a daily vlog in a week. Too much action in the Toile de Jouy room perhaps?

danthedork.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Reflections on today's CD:
  • Fanny is up and out early, but not as early as Dan, and sunglasses are required at all times!
  • Who says Fanny has a drinking problem - beer at 10:00 a.m., beer at lunch, buys plants with wine in the name & beer at the arboretum!!!
  • Unlike Snorty, his dog Spud likes the ladies!
  • Snorty likes his trees to be self-supporting - unlike himself!
  • Plastic shopping bags – where are all the shopping bags from Grabeaux!!!
  • I wish Philip was as camera shy as his parents!
  • Fanny doesn’t know the difference between and weed and a plant – why does she need to contact Davy all the time???. How friggin annoying. Oh how I wish they'd left Snorty at the arboretum!
  • Fond it odd that:
    • Snorty’s parents weren’t at lunch
    • Amuary wasn’t at lunch with his parents
    • Desiree, Jos, Chantal and Stephen didn’t come along to the arboretum - it would have been a nice afternoon outing

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1652171312951.png

What is Philip Janssen job??? What is he being paid for???
A new low, yesterday's, 5/9/22, gift grab was a hot mess.

NO ANSWER

Myra Crawford Gi can you tell me if you have decided on either the heating or facade
From the comments after the flog finished. Myra, you were blocked.
Myra Crawford
1 hours ago
I cant comment once the live starts, does anyone know why?

👂
Bridget Smith VOLUME IS UP BUT STILL DIFFICULT TO HEAR

NO ANSWER
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped hi Philip!!!!! I want to ask while I keep thinking about it, about Gerry's Xmas gift I sent from 2020. Everyone else has slowly gotten theirs as they come back and forth
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped it was a (of course) plaid medium sized rectangular flat tin and a smallish box wrapped in a black and red plaid bandana. I hope the tin hasn't been lost; Gerry will pull off

M Parker @Percy Attfield hello Mr. Percy! glad you aren't lost anymore lol!
Percy Attfield @M Parker 😂

👂
Betty Tali HAVE STEPHANIE MOVE HER MIC TO HER COLLAR ON YOUR SIDE PHILIP
Michelle Kucharew Stephanie's 'OOOH' when Philip was adjusting the microphone on her shirt was hilarious!
Betty Tali STEPHANIE SHOULD MOVE HER MIC TO YOUR SIDE PHILIP

M P did not give a live chat, cash donation.🤔
M P Is this live?
M P PERCY & Mummy ,,,,So happy Mummy's health is improving. Percy, you must stay healthy

IJ does not agree about plant placement.
Isabelle Jarvis I do not agree Stephanie
Isabelle Jarvis I am Jetje but can’t keep up the speed
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Dear Isabelle says she is not agreeing with Stephanie
Isabelle Jarvis Helen Alexander I can’t wait for my reading glasses!!!!!?

😱
Michalynn Long-Baxter I just got on here!! would be great to see the play Phiilip, maybe they can do a fundraiser viewing so we can watch it.
Helen Alexander@ Philip jenson loved the clips of your starring role in the musical you were superb xxx
Michelle Kucharew Someone get Philip some movie star glasses to go with his illustrious career

👂
Evelyn Dunham Can barely hear you Phillip
DeAnn P @Evelyn Dunham They only have two mics and Steph and Nati have them

NO ANSWER
Laura .Warren I recall an old vlog with a tour of servants quarters that had not been touched yet. Will those be tackled any time soon?

False hope for Mary Parker's grandmother.
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped my grandma had cataract surgery on both eyes this month. she was trepidacious about it all, and I encouraged her by telling her all about Mummy's Miracle.

NO ANSWER
Laura Guerrette Is the reason there nobody showing up to repair the chapel is because they are all rebuilding Norte Dame in Paris?

REALLY...😶
Michelle Kucharew I was more worried about Stephanie showing up in the reflection on the glass!
Mark Hellemans Philip why did you bother to tell Stephany about the window? She clearly forgot it the moment she was inside....
Sian Jones I did laugh as Philip had just told you about the window
Martin We can see you though the window x
M Parker @Sian Jones I giggled because she just was sooo excited to try on the awesome dress all else flew out the window haha(literally)

Gerry had a small sip, SJ loved it.🥴
Marco Mennenga hi guys, Question: did Gerry and you tasted the bottle of Frysk Hinder I left end of september last year?

Nutti's is rainbow and Philip's is burnt orange,(Nutti informed him the color name is ochre). 🤪🤪
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Philip and Nati what are your favourite colours
Penny Howard @Philip Janssen what is your favorite color?

YES. However, they do not know when the summer solstice occurs. 🤪🤪🤪
Sidonie Jansson When is next summer party? Will you be celebrating the summer Soltice .Here in Sweden it s our most important outdoor party
Sidonie Jansson Will you be celebrating the summer solstice? With a party oudoors? That will be the perfect dress
Sidonie Jansson Philip you did not see my question. Will you celebrate the summer solstice??

NO ANSWER
Caitlin Stebbins Question is there going to be a day patrons and viewers can come to the la Lande this year

NO ANSWER
Martin Kane any developments with the pool ? loving the live chat here in Ireland

SJ asked...
Percy Attfield Y @Chateau Unwrapped! es please open the presents
...more seeds and used jewelry...
Percy Attfield Thank you for the useful & beautiful presents
Isabelle Jarvis Beautiful seeds and jewellery. How can I resist????
Isabelle Jarvis That’s it I must come back so pretty! DO NOT USE THEM ! a thank you Muriel you are very kind and generous!
Helen Alexander @isabelle Jarvis we can all send seeds if you will come back quicker
Isabelle Jarvis HahahaHelen !

👂
No one can hear. Why would viewers like this mess???
Jelena Novakovic Philip, you're a little muffled and faint.
Helen Alexander Everyone please remember to hit the like button xxx

NO ANSWER
Sandi Foster i sure hope the heating is going to be one of the projects for this year
Adrienne Question: will the pergola be completed soon?

PINS AND ACCENTS...🤪
Jo Drakeley Ahhh Phillip I too am a 12th September birthday. I have also collected broaches for more than 40 years (I was very young when I started). My collection is bold and I try to wear one everday!
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped yes they do! I've noticed that! Philip says certain words just like Steph & she has started saying certain words differently since Philip came. I notice this B4 I knew u were couple

NO ANSWER
Lisa Kilmer I hope someone at the Chateau is assigned to check the huge new garden area - just to be sure all the new things in fact are being watered/not over-watered. I find keeping up with water is a challenge

NO ANSWER
Nana Cherry’s Bedtime Stories What will you do once you’re overwhelmed with gifts and stuff? Material things can add up much too quickly.

NO ANSWER
Natalie Rivera Any workshops coming up? And when are Mummy and Percy coming back to LaLande?
Tina Winther Petersen when is Dan finishing the pergola ?
It has stalled. Ian is not back.
Nancy Alford Nati, how is your apartment coming along?

THE LAKE SURVEYS ARE STILL IN THE WORKS AND A WINE CELLAR IN THE FUTURE.
Cynthia Lambert How is the lake survey going so far?
Cynthia Lambert Are there any plans to search for the undercroft of the chateau?

LATER??? WEDNESDAY.
Debbie Rudolph when is mommy coming to Lalande
Percy Attfield @Debbie Rudolph later this year
Gerald Grady Hi Helen, I’m back on Wednesday
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders See you all soon

Stephanie Jarvis complained about being tired from painting for Chateau DIY filming.
caroline gooder
3 hours ago (edited)
Love to hear that the marquis's sitting room has Painted Molding now. Wonderful new gifts for Lalande.

...let's hope, NEVER...
Judy Freya Sibayan
5 hours ago
When is Olie’s and Steph’s channel happening?

🍼
Jennifer Runnestrand
5 hours ago
I don't know if it's the dress so I apologize ahead of time but is Nattie pregnant?
DAWN GOUGH

10 hours ago
Is it my imagination, or does Nati appear that she may be making an announcement soon?

• Haha
  • Wow

Jeeves

VIP Member
So Fanny loves plants with wispy leaves. I guess that explains why she is attracted to youngsters with wispy hair too. The combination of heat and hair paint wasn't kind to you, was it, Peanut?

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Thanks so much Lady Avonlea for the Patron video.

What is the point of putting these ugly stickers on the front of the artwork? View attachment 1260487

She is beautiful.
Be kind, it was a big day for Fanny! She was up & out of bed to meet the B&B guests at breakfast (on a week day no less), exhausted by her walkabout, clearly tired from the 30 minutes of painting, physically spent sitting while getting her roots coloured, and suffered carpal tunnel in her wrist signing a few patron cards.

• Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
She should set up a monthly Coiffure Workshop so she can charge people to come and do her hair.
*Michael Petherick has entered the chat... No wait, he left it again... wait, he's entering it again stating new beginnings*

is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.
A "Philip bullied me" video from Natalia Oliverto, the bully of Lalande, is all we need. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
It’s still rumbling on for Dan, I kinda get the sense that he’s lost his way too much now and it’ll be too hard to get the ethos of the flog back.
His life is the LaLande life now, a SJ flog spin off showing a watered down version of hers and released when she says so. Time spent at home will never be the same because we know it’s not the happy family life we bought into, it looks more like grin and bear it most of the time, kinda uncomfortable to watch in parts. Content of holidays without the kids appear self centered.
I personally think he needs to hang up his battered camera to save face, Escape to Rural France can never be the same because his life is not the same anymore. SJ ruined that for him. View attachment 1259815
Yes, I think bogarting the boys for a not very funny stunt, even if you thought it was a stunt, made it crystal clear he is willing to commodify those little boys. And ended the fairy tale for real. Lying about the separation while building a studio he wasn't going to use, instead of Annalise's much needed bath and boot room was also pretty shitty. The loss of weight and increasingly weirder haircuts bode a soul change. And that he's been poseuring all along. No bueno.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Billy opened the door to his convent..with teabeg as a guide...well teabeg isnt impressed...having a bit of a hangover i should think..trying to take the piss out of the place...well i have to agree..like i pointed out before..that place is horrible..it needs a huge ammount of money to make it into something..who wants to live there...or even start a business there..

I had a few familymembers who lived in a convent...but i have to say this place doesnt look like the ones they lived in...my greataunt lived in a convent which was in a very nice castle..with a very nice park around it..we had great feasts there...nuns know how to party you know..have to say it was a very wealthy convent...girls who wanted to get in had to pay a huge amount of money...and my fathers sister also lived in a very nice art deco convent...this place gives me the creeps...there is nothing of historical interest left..just a very ugly badly 1960s modernised heap..i dont see much profit there...no wonder nobody bought it for years..It looks more like a prison to me..

Last edited:
  • Heart
sorry could have tagged it on here rather than below @Jeeves. Looks like he’s in a very different location right now def not rural France
Well if that isn't a nod to @Jules100 I don't know what is? Smart arse Dan - you're sooooo clever ain't yah with your Miller product placement. It's hilarious how the LaLande crew must be spending so much time reading about themselves thinking that we're the ones obsessed with their paltry lives. To me it's like watching a soap opera I know it's not real, I know they're all fake acting & at the end of the day I can switch off. Unlike them. They're constantly trying to pick up clues, following our lead-doing things to show that hey I am working, I do get up before noon, I love plants really, honestly I do. I wear some old tat that has been sent as a gift, I'm sitting behind a desk doing my sums like a big old grown up boss lady. I do take my boys out with me & remember their names sometimes, oooh how clever are we that we're fooling Tattlers about who is our bf/gf. Imagine all that effort in their lives trying to keep those plates spinning in order to thumb their noses at Tattlers 🤣 🤣 pathetic really isn't it.

• Heart
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Grant Hill is on his way. Morgan Lawley/mor is mor/go go chateau/patron, is on her way. Pavlina is starting a coven, (in Marie Wiik's old studio), with a reply from Sabine/Salty Sea Slug.😶

grant__hill
I’m on my way @stephanieejarvis
4h

stephanieejarvis
@grant__hill I can’t wait!!!
3h

gogo.chateau
Gearing up to GoGo…
#chateau #chatelaine #franceforever #expatlife #fairytalefinder #chateauseeker #loirevalley #loire
5d

View attachment 1251631
pavlinn_ua
13 hours ago
Sitting room… Dining room… Witchcraft room!:)

salty_sea_slug
I would like to apply for a seat in the witch circle, please and thank you
4h
pavlinn_ua
@salty_sea_slug noted! We only need a third one)
4h
And somewhere in rural France, Marie Wiik's head just exploded............

• Haha
  • Sad