The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...❤...so much agree with you @Princess and the Pea.

...one thing I find admirable about Selmar...is that he has...resilience. ...he’s no longer ‘crying in his beer‘...but has instead...picked himself up...moved on...and is attempting to fulfill his dream. ...he got the shaft by sj...but seems to have accepted it...and isn‘t wallowing in her rejection...or the disappointment he must feel.

...and let’s face it...the poor guy...he is mainly...looking for a place where he fits in...is appreciated & accepted for who he is and where all his quirks are tolerated...and not made into some big issue...

...will be difficult...because then you don’t have control of your own life...and the whims of others is what you will have to live by...which is always a major mistake...IMO...

...hope he finds...some understanding people...and a nice comforting existence...somewhere...and can stick with it...

...and 💕..to diesel...he’s getting too old to keep having to make new friends...
Paarfectly put. Thank you. Much more eloquent than what I was trying to say. If you've had encounters with narcs then you understand how they work & the effect they have on others. Everything is a mirror image, the exact opposite of what it appears to be. Selmar, like a lot of people took everything on face value. When he found what he thought were people who appreciated him I expect he thought he'd found his Nirvana. As you say, he has picked himself up & dusted himself off - probably not even totally realising what has been done to him. Not wallowing in it & trying to find somewhere where he can be productive. I'm not sure if Tatti will mess it up for him if she is too pushy with a business. Time will tell I guess. I have a friend who reminds me of him. Lives in a sort of communal area in Spain with very little in the way of possessions but is happier than a lot of folk I know who seemingly 'have it all'.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that you'd bring this up! I just heard a few weeks ago that Turkey is supposedly a great place to get veneers! I have a new hair stylist, as mine got burned out during covid and has left the business entirely. I stayed with the same salon, but started with a new stylist that has been there for a while and she is from Turkey - she's there right now, visiting family, as a matter of fact. I enjoyed getting to know her a little bit, found out she lives about two streets away from me. But she told me that Turkey is known for having fairly good cosmetic dentistry and that a lot of people from Europe and the US go there to have their veneers made - I was a little surprised by hearing that and she went on to say that a lot of cosmetic surgery is done there, too. Even considering airfare, it's still less expensive than here in the US and in Europe and the doctors and dentists are considered top notch. Apparently, it's in a spa-like atmosphere, very high end accommodations so patients can stay and after surgery, they will confer with your dentist here in the states or elsewhere. Who knew?
when flying from Istanbul to Amsterdam with Turkish Airlines it was more like Turkish Hairlines. 50% of the men on the flight had a transplant.
The weirdest cosmetic surgery of all is: I forgot the surgical name: a colleague of mine who is in her 50's went over and got a few millimeters removed between her upper lip and nose. because it starts sagging and gives you the old yaya look.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If you watch Darcy & Stacy’s show, a spin off from 90 Day Fiancé. They both went to Turkey to get cosmetic work done from top to bottom, literally.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dan-o is in Turkey. Cat came and left. Maaike purposely mentions "hello" from her and Sabine. 🤔 Who else is "unaccounted for"?

🫶🏼 Oooh like this emoji, have not noticed before.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Semar is on the grif as an income stream, Patreons, he now has 16 when before it was a limited amount like 5. Thats what he expects to support him he has no other income. That is grifting you can not justify that it isn't.

His life is worse than Lalande as he wants what is unattainable on his income. He cant work for anyone as in getting a wage as he has issues.
This campervan life style doing workaways has been his life for 11 years. He states he run dine and dance before, well mate in the southern hemisphere that went out in 80's. I assume same in europe. He has no dancing qualifications that he shows, if he did he would be stating he is gold or silver level. He doesnt produce anything to say he has judging ballroom dancing qualification.

IMHO he likes the Tango only and has done dancing in places like he shown while in England small classes. Not qualified and someone (me) whose good friend was in amateur ballroom competitions competting at gold level his standard of tango is very below bronze. The cost of amateur ballroom is huge, cheaper for men when it comes to costumes.

Lalande is his entrance into the chateau world, I would like to see videoing his work so we can see he works for his workaway.

Reactions: 7
Dan-o is in Turkey. Cat came and left. Maaike purposely mentions "hello" from her and Sabine. 🤔 Who else is "unaccounted for"?

🫶🏼 Oooh like this emoji, have not noticed before.
The man eater, slutty dresser, cook with the thin, thin,horrible hair....and nose. Dana?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone tell Dan that every country has its own flight regulations for Drones?
the way he fliies.. flys? the way he controls the drone could get him into trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I just got a notification from instagram that Palvina has two new followers: Stephanie and Caroline Gooder...one and the same. Lots of pictures of Lalalande on her account :(
I’ve searched Pavlina’s followers and can’t find the Caroline Gooder account. Is it under another name? I’m very curious to see what is on her profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Speaking of witch, while I was waiting for some printed medical reports and my drug prescriptions, two people were chatting next to me.

the guy came from… I don’t know,an underdeveloped Eastern European country of your choice, and he multiple times said that his daughter successfully graduated her Bitcheler degree..

True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No vlog. He does IG stories. And blogs very occasionally.
I'd also like to thank whichever one of you geniuses who mentioned Martijn Doolaard (239K subscribers vs SJ's 189K, just so's those of you who think just plain reno of tumbledown shacks is boring and has no fans). He loves himself a little too much but his work, his project, the scenery and Father Johannes just up the hill, whom I'd followed previously, is over the top.
I really enjoy his vlogs, and the view from his cottages is beyond magnificent. Soothing to me!!

Reactions: 7
I've been fasting.
Ended it with a steak sandwich with pico de gallo for breakfast.
And I thought that was pretty effin' delicious.
I am pretty jelly of your brekkie! 'Just busted out my new Korean BBQ tabletop grill, and had Bulgogi for dinner (with copious amounts of kimchee and Gochujuang!) The villagers will smell this garlic-soaked T Rex for miles tomorrow on my morning run!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's definitely a power play waiting to come to fruition. Even if you visit the HMN for a short while and not spend the night, the tention is dripping of the walls, yet they keep up the facade of love and laughter, even though it's crumbling, much like the real facade of Stephanie Jarvis HMN.
I love your real life insights into the world of SJ and the clan of grifters. Makes my day on my quiet little island more interesting than reading the newspapers and watching the news of the world on the box. Thanks @Clara Burnett .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that you'd bring this up! I just heard a few weeks ago that Turkey is supposedly a great place to get veneers! I have a new hair stylist, as mine got burned out during covid and has left the business entirely. I stayed with the same salon, but started with a new stylist that has been there for a while and she is from Turkey - she's there right now, visiting family, as a matter of fact. I enjoyed getting to know her a little bit, found out she lives about two streets away from me. But she told me that Turkey is known for having fairly good cosmetic dentistry and that a lot of people from Europe and the US go there to have their veneers made - I was a little surprised by hearing that and she went on to say that a lot of cosmetic surgery is done there, too. Even considering airfare, it's still less expensive than here in the US and in Europe and the doctors and dentists are considered top notch. Apparently, it's in a spa-like atmosphere, very high end accommodations so patients can stay and after surgery, they will confer with your dentist here in the states or elsewhere. Who knew?
Selmar’s Taty got her weird face and ears from there as well- correct?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.