Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I too have a question...
Since we are aware she reads here, why give away any of your intentions/stratagem at all? As much as I applaud what you are doing, I personally don't want her warned. She's had enough warnings. Time and time again she's been warned. Speaking for myself (and myself only) I'd rather see your objectives come as a massive shock for her, giving her no time whatsoever to plan an exit strategy, warn her most faithful, cook the books even more to cover her previous mistakes, organise her excuses, have her crocodile tears ready on auto-cue and brainstorm some sort of retaliation action with Snorty and her lawyers.
It does not really matter if she's warned or not. Whatever happens, she has people lined up that will have her back, no questions asked. People with real money, or so she says. She is furthermore convinced she has not done anything wrong, how could she have done something wrong?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So, according to the persistent rumor, Philip has Nati under his thumb. And Nati, living in a kleptocratic society much like the one she comes from, helps herself freely, first, and secretly, to the GAG.
Now if, as we speculate, if in fact Amaury was sent to keep Jarvis from marrying Janssen, we have an interesting war game here. Nati loses her droit de seigneur over the gift grab if she tells Amaury she's skimming, but Amaury gains a powerful ally and hit man in the fight against Philip.
I think Pheeph's days are numbered. And if he gets an agent he's out of there ASAP.
It's definitely a power play waiting to come to fruition. Even if you visit the HMN for a short while and not spend the night, the tention is dripping of the walls, yet they keep up the facade of love and laughter, even though it's crumbling, much like the real facade of Stephanie Jarvis HMN.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Oh good I was worried you might be down with covid or something. Nice to see you but I don't recognise your Avatar today.
I collapsed at work a few weeks ago and was hospitalized for a few hours. The company and I parted ways therefore after on good terms and I am unemployed now since a few days. Good thing is that I get full unemployment money support again. Some or a cou0le of colleagues at work complained about me to our floor manager and she said that whenever I am going to do something wrong or I am not fast enough, I’ll get called into the office for an eye to eye talk.

So I wasn’t very interested in watching or reading anything about those chateau people.

thats Kwannon/Revanche. X-Men member with complicated history,

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Tante Chantal and Uncle Stephen arrived at the shiteau before Easter (around April 12th). Are they still at the shiteau on May 8th?
Did they leave then return (perhaps go away on a wee side trip) or have they been there for almost a month? Perhaps Clara may have some insight on their length of stay.
I've heard they went to the south of France for a while to visit friends. Not exactly sure about their timeline though.

That dress was 80s prom meets shower curtain and had a baby with a shrug...
I must admit I admire her courage she's showing these days to dress exactly like the freak she truly is.

I know he’s harmless enough but I dj wish he would take a step back
I'm very sorry to tell you you've been misinformed: nothing about that boy even slightly breathes harmless...

Last edited:
  • Wow

john eccles

Grant Hill is on his way. Morgan Lawley/mor is mor/go go chateau/patron, is on her way. Pavlina is starting a coven, (in Marie Wiik's old studio), with a reply from Sabine/Salty Sea Slug.😶

grant__hill
I’m on my way @stephanieejarvis
4h

stephanieejarvis
@grant__hill I can’t wait!!!
3h

gogo.chateau
Gearing up to GoGo…
#chateau #chatelaine #franceforever #expatlife #fairytalefinder #chateauseeker #loirevalley #loire
5d

View attachment 1251631
pavlinn_ua
13 hours ago
Sitting room… Dining room… Witchcraft room!:)

salty_sea_slug
I would like to apply for a seat in the witch circle, please and thank you
4h
pavlinn_ua
@salty_sea_slug noted! We only need a third one)
4h
Maybe Pavlina is hoping to hold a seance and try and make contact
with the chapel restorer and certain missing accounts

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I believe that in order to cover up for Snorty's aggressive questioning about the car bumper, Fanny lied and came up with the excuse that Snorty was really questioning where the car was. I believe the car (with a missing bumper) was there all the time and Dan had not taken it. However, to cover up for Snorty's rudeness, Fanny took Dan's van instead and made up the excuse that Dan had taken the car.

There was a very hard cut in editing. Fanny didn't want to show Snorty the Diva having a mummy style hissy fit similar to when FRK damaged the Jag.
Phiphi seems to have acquired ownership of Fanny's car as well as the HMN.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
We 3-4 pages left it is a good time to vote for the next thread title. Here are the selection from this thread.

(y) Madame dressed up as a spode spectacle @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

❤ While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible. @graciemckitten

🤣 It appears Diesel's Spode bowl was the spoils of war... @Imperious Me

😲 Spud the rooster recognizes someone who is feathering someone else' nest. @Iolair

😕 It got a one Spode chamber pot from me, but that chamber pot was full. @Iolair

🤢 'For $300/mth my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed' @Imperious Me

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
SJ STRIPS LIVE ON CADEAUX...

As chance had it, I click on Cadeaux just as SJ receives a dress and wants to try it on.
She goes inside to change, despite Philip warning her about the window behind, she still goes in and strips in front of the window, effectively turning her Cadeaux show into DeWallen, Amsterdam!
CD451.png

CD452.png

CD453.png

CD450.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Congratulations @billybudd on VIP!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, and to everyone who acts as a mom to a special person in their life! ❤

F8F03CF8-7B09-4318-8CD4-07ABAB783D9E.jpeg
7F14E579-137A-40CA-B359-BA375786796B.jpeg

• Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Walking round a garden center, Phillis ties his hair back, yet cooking in the kitchen, his hair is all over the food...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Patriciarella

VIP Member
DA85BF00-034E-4EBA-BBA4-5D1A093C893F.jpeg

SJ rejected a romantic gesture. Snorty: Should I get you the bleeding hearts darling?
SJ: I need to talk to Davy.
4BCA6FDF-320F-4E67-AA79-3357301C8BC1.jpeg

Snorty: I like this one, it is self supporting.
Come on this stuff writes itself. Snorty you should be self supporting.
3000F07A-D711-469C-86E7-E5C73A363946.jpeg

SJ just ignores him now.
He told her twice about the bar. I am with the team of Tattlers that feel he keeps her inebriated but has a key to the safe deposit box.

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Yes I thought the same he was properly having sly digs at Dan for taking the car anyone would think it was his car ! , he couldn’t hide how annoyed he was , he a gold digga and a snotty little know it all who doesn’t know it all haha it’s all ours darling !
BJJ fancies himself as an equal partner to Fanny in the ownership of the Shitoo and all its possessions. "Our Shitoo. Our furnishings. Our dinnerware. Our art. Our car." At least Dan purchased his own van and works on it himself (albeit, it's probably held together with bubble gum, duct tape, baling wire, and "a wing and a prayer"). At the very least, Sir Snortsalot could do something useful, such as retrieve Daddy's beloved Jaguar from the barn and attempt to repair it. But then again, BJJ doesn't know the difference between a screwdriver and hammer, yet thinks he knows EVERYTHING and would attempt to repair it with a hot glue gun.

• Haha
  • Heart

jojonz

Chatty Member
Utube just flashed up fannys latest grab and asked for rating, with a smile I rated terrible. :)

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Unless you watch Chateau Diaries, no one - NO ONE - knows who Derrick Jarvis is! I get that he's her dad and she loved him and misses him, but it's maddening to me that she is elevating his "art" as if he's always been an artist whose work is highly sought after!

These close ups are really showing the burdens she's facing........she does not look well. The deep hollows under her eyes, made worse by the poor cosmetic fillers, even her skin is not smooth like it once was. Not that I wish anyone a rough time, but here I'll say GOOD. She should be quaking in her boots about how she's being exposed. She's losing sleep or drinking too much or both......but it shows she has some awareness of how she's f'ed up. Most people would change their behavior to make it right again.....but not her.

And yes......that Patreon video was all to show that the comments we make here are wrong. We are literally giving her a road map for her videos! Hmmmmm.....what else could we talk about here, so that we can make her dance to our tune in the next video? Should we get a cut of her pay from You Tube because she's stealing our ideas?

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
After so many here complained about how Stephanie doesn't mingle with the countrymen, just stayed holed up in her chateau doing "whatever" with all of her English friends, don't you find it interesting that she suddenly wandered out into the countryside to attend some things in her area? It's about time!

Also, something about Amory's mother sets my teeth on edge. His dad seems like a nice man, jovial, helpful and much like Amory, just wants to be useful to people he loves. His mom, though? Pardon the expression, but she seems like a bitch on wheels. I don't know if it's fair to say that, when there's barely any interaction with her on camera, but she sits around looking quite pleased with herself, for what reason, I'm not sure. I find it so odd that the two of them hang out with Philip and Stephanie on camera, yet Amory and Natti didn't go with them for lunch? Very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
That clunky, heavy floral set is just so ugly. Didn't she pay at least 600E if not more for it? The previous owner must have been rubbing his hands together with glee when he off loaded that. Then again at the end of the day, it wasn't SJ who was paying was it. :rolleyes: The 2-seater is only a fraction larger than the single - why? I much prefer garden chairs to have arms as far more comfortable/relaxing.
The cafe set is prettier, lighter and distinctly more useful.
Pavlina does appear to like painting, doesn't she? I wonder whether she was roped into painting the Marquis Apartment panelling - off camera, of course. :unsure:
maybe Pavlina can start on the windows next?? they didnt have paint on them since the second world war... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
And every time she ventures out we hear the same phrase about how much she loves living in France. She certainly does not hire any locals/French.

The local market looks exactly like every other local market, what makes it look pictureque now.
Fanny loves living in France. She just doesn’t like hiring French workers, speaking French, fraternizing with French people, reading French, or spending more than 45 days in france at any time interval unless required by pandemic restrictions. While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart