The Chateau Diaries #14 Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of speculation here, love it! Let's keep throwing and see what sticks. We have a history figuring things out before they get confirmed.

There's a lot of competition between the chateau vlogs, I think Phil&Angelina are particularly bitter, because neither MPK nor SJ haven't shown support by bringing their fans to their vlog. Billy didn't get the privilege to enjoy from YT algorithm either. In the beginning they were all one big happy family, but now when things have gotten serious and everybody is trying to get their share from the same audience, alliances and dislikes have started to form. And that mess with fanpages and admins contributing to it!
Pethericks visited Phil & Angelina on 17th January and vlogged about it. Phil very hot on defending MPK in wallpapergate.

Like so many have said it here before, she needs to get out of her comfort zone. We've seen her doing the same FRK over and over again. There's no gain without pain. She's frustrated her Patreon hasn't grown as she'd expected.
The whole chateau is in a bubble. Not venturing out in the world. Just maybe going for a bit of food shopping in the small town nearby. Not having to worry about getting to work or home school children or set up Zoom calls etc or worry about paying the bills as the ££ keeps rolling in. Their world is just sitting around doing nowt, filming a bit, editing a bit & watching The Crown. So when FRK isn't getting the numbers she thought she should then it is a big deal I suppose. Nowhere to go, nothing to do but become obsessed by the numbers (or lack of them).

Reactions: 21
In English, Practice is a noun (as in a legal or clinical practice) and practise is the verb (as in practise piano or practise to deceive.)
🤦‍♀️😂😂 that will teach me not to read the whole thread first

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems sure it’s Ryan mc faden. Does anyone recall their falling out? Rcg was vile on here so I can just imagine the abuse she must have got from him.

D2BF0034-7141-41CA-8B55-FF4A675E0256.png
DD0CB025-B138-4886-82B6-A35B0204DF22.png
D2BF0034-7141-41CA-8B55-FF4A675E0256.png
DD0CB025-B138-4886-82B6-A35B0204DF22.png

Reactions: 7
Pethericks visited Phil & Angelina on 17th January and vlogged about it. Phil very hot on defending MPK in wallpapergate.

The whole chateau is in a bubble. Not venturing out in the world. Just maybe going for a bit of food shopping in the small town nearby. Not having to worry about getting to work or home school children or set up Zoom calls etc or worry about paying the bills as the ££ keeps rolling in. Their world is just sitting around doing nowt, filming a bit, editing a bit & watching The Crown. So when FRK isn't getting the numbers she thought she should then it is a big deal I suppose. Nowhere to go, nothing to do but become obsessed by the numbers (or lack of them).
Shouldn’t they be busy spring cleaning the place room by room, though? It is the perfect time for it, deal with it when you can’t go anywhere, get it over with, and then enjoy traveling when restrictions are lifted. Clearly no one wants to lift a finger.

Showing a bit more gratefulness for having such a roof above their heads during these times wouldn’t hurt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Brenda is clearly starting to see the grifting side of it all. It’s only a matter of time before it all click fully.

sj patron has gone up over a thousand dollars per month in January. Looks like it’s only a matter of time before she hits her 30k target a month

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just a possible explanation for the "Can drive can't drive" situation with M.Trotter, if you get 12 points on you licence within 2 years of passing your driving test you loose your licence and have to reapply and take the test again. Speeding, depending on the speed can give you anything from 3-12 points DUI 12+ and loss of license/ban

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Like so many have said it here before, she needs to get out of her comfort zone. We've seen her doing the same FRK over and over again. There's no gain without pain. She's frustrated her Patreon hasn't grown as she'd expected.
I have to agree her flowers always look the same , shape , texture and boho
She needs to try some different styles especially if she wants to develop a floral wedding/events business ( could you imagine having to work with her passive aggressive attitude)
She’s a one trick pony and a pretty boring one at that , I can’t stand the simpering faux poor me act . Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Yes, you're right. Trotters (both channels) tried to promote Phil&Angelina's vlog, forgot all about it. I guess only SJ has the Midas touch. Their channel is boring though.

Talking about golden touches, La Fleur has more subscribers than any of the spin off vlogs, they surpassed The Pethericks last week. Lots of views also, they're starting strong and will enjoy their first substantial ad revenue check from YT next month. SJ is distancing from that grubby, red neck Petherdick clan and placing herself next to this chic couple. Even though she doesn't look very au currant compared to them at the moment, if anything, she's a quick study.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
💫💫💫Putting it out there 💫💫💫

lots of ... newbies particularly on end of last thread 🧵

Whilst fabulous when they add to the convo -

When they are asking particular participants to REPEAT the narrative That they can go back n read !!!!

it’s very targeted

and if the first newbie didn’t get traction - new ac asking same thing

No doubt the chat ooo ppl are here to stir tit
They overplayed their hand last night
Ac opened .... in jan
Stated had all the info ... for tattle
Yet they aren’t online on that account until later a future 2 weeks ......,

An hour later .. new ac
Asking Same question 🙋‍♀️
Scroll 📜 past pls

It’s lame 😒 running multiple ac
It’s wayyy to obvious IMO

MojoDublin Post 3727042T's undeer the belt.
MIA here I'm back. All sand washed out of hair, camel dung smell removed and a few very strong G&T's under the belt. I don't have Facebook or anything - all I have is my laptop and access to the Internet but at my age I don't think I'm doing too bad. The forum is getting untidy in discussing 10 year old bitchfest re Sadie and Brenda and old FB back and forth and it's all getting very muddy. I've lost the thread and I've read everything since first forum. I've only been a member for a couple of months (if that) and basically new members need to be advised that the only way is up - there is no crib notes or short cuts to get a handle on this saga, You must read and follow and not get sidetracked. I personally have trouble keeping track and fathoming who's who and when you but it needs new members to understand and keep to the grass roots target which is the recognition that lalaLand and SJ were part of a spin off from ETTC and I suspect SJ only decided to set up a separate vlog when she saw how successful ECCT was and I suspect she picked D&A brains (albeit vicariously) something chronic. Now it's become a cash cow which she has shamelessly set up and promoted (together with the grabfest) and the whole point of this forum is to get the message across to "Patrons" and gullible or lonely people, that she is presenting as a poor, overworked chatelaine of a crumbling chateau which she loves "just for itself and the haunting memories of the past it invokes" together with the lingering presence of her beloved father ......blah, blah, blah send money to renovate but doing nothing and laughing all the way to the bank. Naturally we who have recognised her for what she is - a narcissistic charlatan only performing for the masses who she treats as "suckers send the money" New members please seek the true thread and hang on tight!
Mojo chicky babe - I did a post in response to a member but it was at the last point of #13 Tart's Boudior... and I sent it to the member but I wanted to send it to you as well but the thread locked off before I had a chance. It's on page 51 of #13 Tart's Boudior" and I wrote it a la Edgar Allen Poe meets Charles Dickens - I thought you would get a laugh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In English, Practice is a noun (as in a legal or clinical practice) and practise is the verb (as in practise piano or practise to deceive.)
Jeeves Post 3728077 My dear old Dad used to point out signage which showed "Licenced Premises" and drummed into me " Licence is a noun and a noun is a "thing" like your Driver's Licence" and "Practise is a doing word a verb and the "thing you do like running a Licensed Premises" - Unfortunately we're swimming upstream against the current of 300 mill Americans who don't care, remove the "u" from all words spelled with and"iour" , and still in many parts pronounce a single syllable word like vehicle (Veercle) as a 3 syllable word Veer hick all. Dad always said that you would have thought the first criteria for being a signwriter is to know how to spell and whenever we saw one when out driving we would laugh and say to each other "Buy a Webster's" - doesn't matter now with computers but spellcheck drives me crazy. Appropriate to think of this today - would have been his 105th birthday. HB Dad.

MojoDublin Post 3727042T's undeer the belt.
MIA here I'm back. All sand washed out of hair, camel dung smell removed and a few very strong G&T's under the belt. I don't have Facebook or anything - all I have is my laptop and access to the Internet but at my age I don't think I'm doing too bad. The forum is getting untidy in discussing 10 year old bitchfest re Sadie and Brenda and old FB back and forth and it's all getting very muddy. I've lost the thread and I've read everything since first forum. I've only been a member for a couple of months (if that) and basically new members need to be advised that the only way is up - there is no crib notes or short cuts to get a handle on this saga, You must read and follow and not get sidetracked. I personally have trouble keeping track and fathoming who's who and when you but it needs new members to understand and keep to the grass roots target which is the recognition that lalaLand and SJ were part of a spin off from ETTC and I suspect SJ only decided to set up a separate vlog when she saw how successful ECCT was and I suspect she picked D&A brains (albeit vicariously) something chronic. Now it's become a cash cow which she has shamelessly set up and promoted (together with the grabfest) and the whole point of this forum is to get the message across to "Patrons" and gullible or lonely people, that she is presenting as a poor, overworked chatelaine of a crumbling chateau which she loves "just for itself and the haunting memories of the past it invokes" together with the lingering presence of her beloved father ......blah, blah, blah send money to renovate but doing nothing and laughing all the way to the bank. Naturally we who have recognised her for what she is - a narcissistic charlatan only performing for the masses who she treats as "suckers send the money" New members please seek the true thread and hang on tight!
Mojo chicky babe - I did a post in response to a member but it was at the last point of #13 Tart's Boudior... and I sent it to the member but I wanted to send it to you as well but the thread locked off before I had a chance. It's on page 51 of #13 Tart's Boudior" and I wrote it a la Edgar Allen Poe meets Charles Dickens - I thought you would get a laugh.
MojoDublin Post 3727042
Typo in first line was genuine typo not G&T's. - Also the Poe/Dickens post I referred to starts with "I always think of her as Miss Haversham...." FrannyBee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The way this thread starts, it may be helpful to add RCG or Rosie to the Glossary for Rose Colored (Coloured) Glasses. I have a feeling it might come up often.
And could we maybe add something to reference Philip and Anna, I personally refer to them as The Fleuries to differentiate them from the other Philip and Angela - we have two chateau oweners with P&A initials and folk sometimes ask which P&A is being referred to... The Fleuries is only a suggestion, clever and apt suggestions welcome... shouldn't be too hard with this talented group!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Even though she doesn't look very au currant compared to them at the moment, if anything, she's a quick study.
You call that quick? She's been at it for a while now and still doesn't know anything about decency. The Trotterclan was more her tribe and I'm sure she's sad to have to leave them behind. Her 'sparks' with MPK landed her a lot of bling bling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But in a time like this hasn't everyone had their own challenges? She's hardly at the front line in an ICU is she.

Is Oliver not one of her exes? They lived in the same property for a couple of years in London..or has she airbrushed him out. Actually I don't think that list of fellas is that shocking for someone who has been single for about 20 years. I'd like to see the real list though.
Do Tinder Hook-Ups count?

She just needs to go back to her job in hospitality, which I guess was plating up in the kitchen or making cocktails, don't think it was in any upper management position, like GM of Claridges! I watched a fabulous Richard E Grant on his hotel series where he met up with the inhouse florist in the George V in Paris... amazing, FRK needs to open her tiny tunnel vision eyes and imagination, clean herself up, get braces, buy a few bras FFS, no one wants to be looking at saggy little boobies in a tee shirt, shake herself down and either start over with a new mindset of getting off the fantasy wagon that she is going to be successful in any way in the floristry business.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
🤦‍♀️😂😂 that will teach me not to read the whole thread first
If you read the whole thread first you will never go back and quote... this happens all the time, I quote as I go along and find as I scroll down someone has said the exact same thing... keep on quoting...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.