Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Get6alife

thank you, everyone, for your kind words and prayers 😘 , I will let his family know
to be completelly honest with you all, I started to believe that all is going to be fine and the most affected are 65+, but the vaccine is here,
the most Fuc*d up part of all of this is that they started to vaccinate the medical staff (my best friend she received hers like a week ago) and somehow he didn't yet... I really am lost for words, what a crazy world we live in, and that is also why I somehow couldn't bring myself to listen to miss chatO talking about being tested for 5 minutes straight when I was having primetime updates on the airlifting, proper catheter, volume of the oxygen (trust me not being dramatic and I am not telling you all the details but when your best friend starts to cry that she doesn't' want him to die, it is not fun and games anymore, ..... dear friends stay safe, take it seriously

the problem with SJ and alike might not even be that she will give it to someone herself, but that she propels this illusion that when you have a wonky mask and wash your hands you can go to have dinners 6 hours from your home.... 🤬 and there will be people who will think that it is ok bc they see these influencers doing it and then someone else's friend will operate on one of these people but there will be no ventilator available because they will be all taken
Sadly my Mother also passed on Jan 5th in CA, due to Covid-19. She had Alzheimer's for years but physically had no problems whatsoever.
I had not seen her since March 11th/20 at her nursing home, as no visitations allowed due to the shutdown in CA. Half of the patients in her Memory Care Unit got infected with Covid19, we figured the RN's or CNA's, who were infected and asymptomatic, spread it to them. My Mother passed just a week after she was tested positive. The sadest part was, her body got picked up an hour after she died, stored in a morgue and was cremated 10 days later. Our whole family had no viewing, Memorials or couldn't even attend the cremation!
Watching our Disney princess had parties with people coming from different parts of the world, no masks and the travelings are just astounding, and got paid big money 🤑 from all of that!!!
Thanks for reading.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
So, the whole idea of the trip to Le Fleur was a collaboration of the owners with FloralRoadKill, right? She must have been disappointed with the outcome, because in the latest entry of her website, dating after the visit, she writes "I must be honest and say that I don´t have much to share. I haven´t been in a healthy mental space latley". In one of her replies to someone commenting, she adds: " I think I´ve just felt a little bit tired of working a lot (well, non-stop since March), and not seeing much progress. Well, there is progress, but not as much as I hoped for. However, I know I´ll get there one day."

So what did she hope for? More money? Fame from her deceiving floral arrangements?

What on earth does she do all day?

As far as I can see her workload, and I use the word looslely, is:

Faffing about in the "floral studio" (such a grandiose way to describe a corner o the stables), creating "floral designs" (variations on a theme, apart from Christmas when wreaths and garlands were thrown together...the ginormous wreath the front gates looked like a conifer stop sign as the tiny embellishments of dried orange slices, etc were invisible to the eye from a distance) and photographing them for IG, doing occasional vlogs for Patreon which she edits (God knows what the content comprises: more hand-tied bunches of random flowers, weeds and drooping foliage?).​
Updating her blog, which can't take very long​
Cooking for The Gang and Hangers On. Cooking supper, not producing 3 meals a day 7 days a week. The cooking was, I think, shared between Marie and Cat. Granted, there were a few B&B/workshop guests after lockdown 1.0 last summer, who did get breakfast (continental breakfast, so easy peasy). Workshop people probably did get supper as part of the package and I guess they got some sort of light lunch...but there was an "imported" cook for one workshop - I remember Marie looking thunderously at whatever-she-was-called.​

None of the aboves onerous. If you party into the night regularly burning the candle at both ends, being a bit tired is the price you pay. For Floral Roadkill to allude to being exhausted or worn out is self-indulgent, crass claptrap and completely tone deaf to the millions of doctors, nurses, paramedics, ambulance crews throughout the world who are working like Trojans in the most testing of uncharted waters that the pandemic has created and beyond the layman's comprehension.

And she is no wide-eyed innocent. She is calculating and manipulative. She uses Stephanie as much as Stephanie uses her. And thinks she deserves £5,000 a month from Patreon supporters to fulfil her dream of a velvet sofa, a car and, oh, a business. Sure, one can dream but it makes me incandescent with rage that someone with little discernible talent assumes all she wants will be handed to her on a plate.

E.t.a. I'm a bit of a pedant about typos and grammar but can't be bothered to correct hideous hiccups above...I do find stabbing iPad keyboard while lying in bed at an odd angle less than conducive to perfect Use of English!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Rory

VIP Member
His place in the family is odd though isn't it? Why would FMMA take him in? There is more to this than meets the eye. Only thing I can think of did his mum pass away & they adopted him or fostered him? I can't see Mummy being all Mummy like and doing it out of the goodness of her heart?
He was the youngest of several children, waiting for his mum at work he said everyday. Suggests to me no-one to play with, no-one at home. Perhaps his father dead or not around as he speaks of Derek Jarvis as a mentor. I'd rather not speculate on Gerry's parenthood or create mischief there re his mum. I feel she is out of bounds in this thread so to speak. There is no evidence he benefits at all from SJ shenanighans.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Gipsymom

Agent 007 @Gipsymom

your preparation has been nothing more than awesome 👏
You have shown diligence tenacity
And attention to detail - not lost on me !!!
The entire back catalogue in less than 10 days
I am pleased to report that I am now caught up to the current thread, just a few pages behind. I actually read most posts, skimmed some and commented on a few. Thanks to all here who have posted summaries of both videos and facebook groups. I have now unsubscribed from all, rarely commented at any and have never donated money to any of them. I have sacrificed my last week to undertaking this eye-opening journey for the betterment of myself and others. ;) As an agent of some renown, I am now available to accept missions! Also as an amateur genealogist I have a few ideas in mind.

• Heart
  • Haha

JimmyJams

Hi, I'm new here so I thought I had better introduce myself. I've been reading past threads for a couple of days (not all granted) and how glad I am to find at last a bunch of like-minded people. I used to watch SJ and MP. Then both channels exploded and the patreons and sycophantic behaviour began. So many times when MP was begging for money I wanted to post in the comments, especially during Covid, what about all the people suffering in the world, why are you wasting your money on these people when there are people out there who really need it, but realised I would just be shot down in flames. Then came the hangers on, The Pethericks, Life of Ryan and now Sadie..... It is so obvious to anyone with a modicum of sense that they are all grifters.

Did anyone notice that in one fell swoop a depressed and dejected, used and abused Petherick of last vlog turned into a sparkly eyed smiley person whom I hardly recognised (bi polar sprang to mind). What irks is that he is coining 4.5k per month for doing very little and the fans just keep loving it. He really should stop looking so perky, something quite legal looking may be winging its way to his post box to wipe that grin off his face.

• Haha
  • Heart

frenchessence

Chatty Member
So, the whole idea of the trip to Le Fleur was a collaboration of the owners with FloralRoadKill, right? She must have been disappointed with the outcome, because in the latest entry of her website, dating after the visit, she writes "I must be honest and say that I don´t have much to share. I haven´t been in a healthy mental space latley". In one of her replies to someone commenting, she adds: " I think I´ve just felt a little bit tired of working a lot (well, non-stop since March), and not seeing much progress. Well, there is progress, but not as much as I hoped for. However, I know I´ll get there one day."

So what did she hope for? More money? Fame from her deceiving floral arrangements?

Quite. I saw that Floral Road Kill was whingeing away on her blog. One comment says ‘I thought you looked tired over breakfast’ and FRK replies yes I have been tired lately. This girl doesn’t know she is born. She is so much luckier than many of the population: being given money by total strangers to support her in what is clearly a hopeless venture. I mentioned before (sorry to repeat myself, I said sorry etc etc 😁) but I trained as a florist and have had several shops, Marie Wilkes wouldn’t have lasted a day. Not just her lack of knowledge and her DREADFUL way with blooms, but her attitude. It seeps through everything she does. She’s had so much handed to her on a plate and as has been said before, she’ll leave Lalande, go and fail at something else and then be back there for a boost and some reflected glory on the coat tails of SJ.

She should start practising some genuine gratitude for what she has and what she’s been given. And she should wipe the scales from her eyes and stop expecting Fanny to be any sort of genuine friend. She moved on months ago. And so should Floral Road Kill 🥀

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Gibson

VIP Member
So, I watched Escape to the Chateau DIY and that's where I was introduced to the money making schemes to keep Chateaus' in business.

I noticed Stephanie's Chateau in one episode was encouraged to put on a singles night and charge. I didn't think anything of it other than the usual drama created in those shows of 'will she pull it off or won't she kind of thing!' Fast forward to YouTube Chateau Diaries and I notice some familiar Male faces on there and I thought maybe she is being duplicitous or was it for the show?

I dipped in and out (lockdown boredom) and I begin to see things that I question again. Short floaty dresses and climbing a ladder in front of one of the Ian's (sorry not sure which episode) flashing of side boobs or low down shots in other videos (surely they could be edited out?) I began to see a pattern which have been referred to on the threads.

The filming of the Cadeau at The Chateau, I find particularly awful. The gushing over gifts is quite sickening, as is the sitting around and watching it. I feel it's a bit like Gogglebox in reverse.

I have no idea what posesses people to send gifts. They would be better donating locally to food banks or other deserving charities and not sending gifts to people who don't need them.

I do see renovations going on and would like to see more of that kind of content. I watch other programs that show actual work going on.They also probably need to hire PR people, as obviously legends in their own lunchtimes and will be hyped up in order to fall down at some point. The Celluloid generation is fodder for those mediums. It also allows unreliable followers to try and take ownership of their 'brand' -enough said re the craic and shenangigans on fb.

Talking of followers and jumping on the bandwagon.

Marie and her flowers...truly awful. I wouldn't pay to have dead floristry on my shelves or send a bouquet to loved ones, I really would stop off at a garage first! She needs to widen her repertoire or change career.

I would rather be a patron for a local business by buying things and not paying to watch them do things.I find the whole idea repulsive when so many are losing jobs, having wages cut. YouTube is not the answer. Grifting vs grafting? What exactly is the lifestyle that they are promoting ? It's not a good example for future generations. It gives the impression that anyone can live the easy life and be paid for it.

Finally on MP'S latest vlog. The script was predictable(I had an MP bingo sheet and I nearly got a full house) Ryan in vlog -tick, nervous, dewy eyes-tick, Plate appeared -tick, no plan to vlog properly-tick, poorly presented and boring-tick, tick. Billy in vlog-tick. Those who shall not be mentioned-tick, Steph-tick.

Who wants to pay to watch someone cook with unhygienic practice...the food was laid out nicely on the cutting board though.

Those are my observations for the night. Glad I found this site. I realise it costs me nothing personally to watch You Tube and it's my choice to do so. I do/did get concerned about a few things and my questions are certainly answered on here.

Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Kickintheass

VIP Member
FrannyBee... I think I've seen some comments way back about vehicle and the amount of syllables. I honestly don't know where you get that the word Vehicle is a one syllable word - I can't even try to say the word Vehicle in a one syllable way. Vehicle has three syllables - even in the Oxford dictionary description it breaks it down in sound to 3 syllables. Unless I am completely mis-understanding you, something I do a lot on on a lot of posts which can be quite cryptic.
Try car instead if you want a one syllable word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lady Chatalot

What on earth does she do all day?

As far as I can see her workload, and I use the word looslely, is:

Faffing about in the "floral studio" (such a grandiose way to describe a corner o the stables), creating "floral designs" (variations on a theme, apart from Christmas when wreaths and garlands were thrown together...the ginormous wreath the front gates looked like a conifer stop sign as the tiny embellishments of dried orange slices, etc were invisible to the eye from a distance) and photographing them for IG, doing occasional vlogs for Patreon which she edits (God knows what the content comprises: more hand-tied bunches of random flowers, weeds and drooping foliage?).​
Updating her blog, which can't take very long​
Cooking for The Gang and Hangers On. Cooking supper, not producing 3 meals a day 7 days a week. The cooking was, I think, shared between Marie and Cat. Granted, there were a few B&B/workshop guests after lockdown 1.0 last summer, who did get breakfast (continental breakfast, so easy peasy). Workshop people probably did get supper as part of the package and I guess they got some sort of light lunch...but there was an "imported" cook for one workshop - I remember Marie looking thunderously at whatever-she-was-called.​

None of the aboves onerous. If you party into the night regularly burning the candle at both ends, being a bit tired is the price you pay. For Floral Roadkill to allude to being exhausted or worn out is self-indulgent, crass claptrap and completely tone deaf to the millions of doctors, nurses, paramedics, ambulance crews throughout the world who are working like Trojans in the most testing of uncharted waters that the pandemic has created and beyond the layman's comprehension.

And she is no wide-eyed innocent. She is calculating and manipulative. She uses Stephanie as much as Stephanie uses her. And thinks she deserves £5,000 a month from Patreon supporters to fulfil her dream of a velvet sofa, a car and, oh, a business. Sure, one can dream but it makes me incandescent with rage that someone with little discernible talent assumes all she wants will be handed to her on a plate.

E.t.a. I'm a bit of a pedant about typos and grammar but can't be bothered to correct hideous hiccups above...I do find stabbing iPad keyboard while lying in bed at an odd angle less than conducive to perfect Use of English!
She's not tired, she's depressed.

• Sad

Lady Chatalot

What would she do if all 150 turn up at the Chateau on the same day to claim their discount on accommodation and demanded to stay for a week. 🤪 🍷 😂
When I was still blinded by visions of grandeur myself (no need for anyone to diagnose my disorders, already did that, thanks) and was a patron, SJ went on and on about putting on a lavish patron day at the shat-o. I questioned her about this at the time, pointing out the logistics of having 100s maybe 1000s of descending upon the castle. Remember, that she doesn't think the shat-o is even appropriate to host weddings. Since almost all of her fans are from afar, where would they stay out in the middle of nowhere? Tents were suggested. Right, like I see all these fussy teacup collectors rolling out their sleeping bags and waddling to the port-a-potty in the middle of the night. Various costume themes were also mentioned, such as but not restricted to, medieval madness, renaissance revival, and maybe a look alike Maria Antoinette contest- perfect for PP! (last idea I just put that in for emphasis). I can just imagine the toilets in the shat-o overflowing within minutes of the great fete. The cheap booze and food all gone before even a fraction of the patrons show up, (the good stuff would be reserved for the top tier patrons) thus creating a lot of pissed off patrons raiding the kitchen and wine cellar, people swarming the interior, touching, knocking over, and slipping the kitschy junk into their toile printed totes. High-heeled women, and a few men, catching their shoe in the uneven pavers and taking a nasty spill making sure that such mishaps were well documented for suing purposes. Meanwhile, several drones would be filming all the fun for future vlogs! Can't wait! The locals would have a hoot spying on all the shenanigans and having a good ol' chin wag.

• Haha
  • Heart

NorrisCS

In this vlog Michael demonstrates that he can turn the money tap on whenever he wants to. He even lies about having to move into the guest house during the winter because they can't heat the château (a ploy to get more Patreon money, no doubt, although they're getting plenty of Patreon money now, so why wouldn't they be able to heat it?). There's just been a very cold spell in France and Billy even produced vlogs showing how the heating system works, so what's changed now? Play the video and pause it when Michael's speaking and you'll see what Michael's really thinking and who he really is - a fake and a slimeball who's only interested in grabbing as much tax-free money as possible.
The man is an absolute vomit. Grinning like a Cheshire Cat pointing to the plate some poor fool spent money on. At the time of the vlog when he said he’d broken the plate and gave encyclopaediac detail on the piece with close up of all markings to ensure that the gullibles get it right when replacing it for him, he said, paraphrasing “I really want to replace this but I just don’t have the time to research it so if one of you could find the replacement and send me the link” (and this is the hilarious bit), he said 🤣🤣🤣 he said 😂😂😂 “so I can buy it”..... AS IF!!! But back to his recent vlog where he seems to have gotten over his devastating experience of the work he was paid to do being used by the owner of the work (as confirmed by him in various posts and by SJ in one of her Sundays vlogs - something he seems to have forgotten to remember) and he’s chopping away and makes the most, well, stupid is the only word, comment along the lines of - I despise celery but when you cook with it, it makes things really nice....🤔🤔🤔 still trying to figure that statement out. He seems in this vlog to be on a bit of a high, sporting a very smug leer on his sweaty face, somewhat expectant... I wonder of what?

• Heart
  • Haha

frenchessence

Chatty Member
I have to agree her flowers always look the same , shape , texture and boho
She needs to try some different styles especially if she wants to develop a floral wedding/events business ( could you imagine having to work with her passive aggressive attitude)
She’s a one trick pony and a pretty boring one at that , I can’t stand the simpering faux poor me act . Rant over
You couldn’t have said it better. I feel depressed just looking at FRK, she drains the energy out of me. She said somewhere she’d tried a number of things and given up and then discovered floristry and went to college for a year. It’s harsh but Marie either needs to go back for another year or better still take a different career path .

Maybe her arrangements look dead because her negative attitude has killed them 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
But in a time like this hasn't everyone had their own challenges? She's hardly at the front line in an ICU is she.

Is Oliver not one of her exes? They lived in the same property for a couple of years in London..or has she airbrushed him out. Actually I don't think that list of fellas is that shocking for someone who has been single for about 20 years. I'd like to see the real list though.
There's many more. Christian We is one, another handsome guy she couldn't keep. As I'm banned from facebook I can't get to the pictures, but there are some interesting ones in MP's portfolio

But in a time like this hasn't everyone had their own challenges? She's hardly at the front line in an ICU is she.
There was another workawayer from Scandinavia as well, very young, had a huge crush on her. She'd promise him to take a shower together if he worked harder. Jeppe, I think his name was, from Denmark

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27