The Chateau Diaries #14 Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what she does as a sideline doesn't mean she shouldn't get paid for what work she does perhaps? And Dan the gardener/chef has his own channel but he gets paid by her.
Marie, if you are here, please send us a signal that you are secretly plotting against your mistress, and we will send spy paraphernalia such as cameras with sound you can hide in your floral arrangements. If you need help escaping, we will contact our in-country agents to extricate you. Be prepared!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are there so many French workaway options on their internet site if that is so?
Well I guess it’s impossible to put a stop to it ..... unless you publicly go on the tv and proclaim workaway is how you run Your chateau BnB business.

This must have alerted Marie , Selmar and Nati etc to the illegality of the setup,
and yet they stay despite having opportunities to leave in between lockdowns.
workaway is meant to give travellers the chance to see the WORLD ! Not the kitchen and attic space of la la land . :cool:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
True, but this site is for fun and games, at least for me. If I want serious stuff, I listen to Democracy Now.
Oh no, I do not agree at all. The mother and daughter Jarvis are breaking our laws and they are liars, this is very serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
SJ gets the flowers Marie has to buy and arrange. There's even flowers in her bedroom and bathroom. Marie has to cook for SJs business the workers and the guests. That horse stall would just be a pile of poo if not for Marie cleaning it. And she pays for rent. No one else pays rent and does work that benefits SJ business both the floral and cooking. It's preditory.
I beg to differ about SJ buying the flowers. I was a patron of Marie for while, I know, I know, got suckered into the whole helping someone young enough to be my daughter thing. Marie buys her own flowers with the Patreon money. I don't know why SJ would even consider asking for rent for a space she doesn't use. There's no heat, no running water, no toilet. I can see a teenager or some half-wit in their 20s going for such an arrangement, but when you hit 30 you need to start acting like an adult and take responsible for yourself. Marie needs to sit down with SJ and renegotiate her stay at the shat-o until she can get the hell out of there!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no, I do not agree at all. The mother and daughter Jarvis are breaking our laws and they are liars, this is very serious.
Well, you need to take your complaints, along with all your water tight evidence, to the authorities then. Otherwise you may be complicate in their activities. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.