The Chateau Diaries #14 Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ggyahoo for the thread title!

Thanks to @MojoDublin for the Glossary.

💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HNW - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (Sir Trotter)
MOLD - Man Of LOST Design
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton etc.)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

I have missed parts of the recent thread, so if anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So, the whole idea of the trip to Le Fleur was a collaboration of the owners with FloralRoadKill, right? She must have been disappointed with the outcome, because in the latest entry of her website, dating after the visit, she writes "I must be honest and say that I don´t have much to share. I haven´t been in a healthy mental space latley". In one of her replies to someone commenting, she adds: " I think I´ve just felt a little bit tired of working a lot (well, non-stop since March), and not seeing much progress. Well, there is progress, but not as much as I hoped for. However, I know I´ll get there one day."

So what did she hope for? More money? Fame from her deceiving floral arrangements?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The way this thread starts, it may be helpful to add RCG or Rosie to the Glossary for Rose Colored (Coloured) Glasses. I have a feeling it might come up often.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, the whole idea of the trip to Le Fleur was a collaboration of the owners with FloralRoadKill, right? She must have been disappointed with the outcome, because on the latest entry of her website, dating after the visit, she writes "I must be honest and say that I don´t have much to share. I haven´t been in a healthy mental space latley". In one of her replies to someone commenting, she adds: " I think I´ve just felt a little bit tired of working a lot (well, non-stop since March), and not seeing much progress. Well, there is progress, but not as much as I hoped for. However, I know I´ll get there one day."

So what did she hope for? More money? Fame from her deceiving floral arrangements?

A very obvious clue to her followers that she is being over-worked and under-valued. This seems to be a common theme for those who help SSB long term.

Reactions: 20
A very obvious clue to her followers that she is being over-worked and under-valued. This seems to be a common theme for those who help SSB long term.
My observation exactly. She needs a way out, but she's not going to create it by herself, I'm afraid. Marie, if you're reading here: RUN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way this thread starts, it may be helpful to add RCG or Rosie to the Glossary for Rose Colored (Coloured) Glasses. I have a feeling it might come up often.
It is too late to edit the original post but I have a feeling someone who has been reading the entire previous thread will post a TL;DR soon, it can be included then perhaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
💫💫💫Putting it out there 💫💫💫

lots of ... newbies particularly on end of last thread 🧵

Whilst fabulous when they add to the convo -

When they are asking particular participants to REPEAT the narrative That they can go back n read !!!!

it’s very targeted

and if the first newbie didn’t get traction - new ac asking same thing

No doubt the chat ooo ppl are here to stir tit
They overplayed their hand last night
Ac opened .... in jan
Stated had all the info ... for tattle
Yet they aren’t online on that account until later a future 2 weeks ......,

An hour later .. new ac
Asking Same question 🙋‍♀️
Scroll 📜 past pls

It’s lame 😒 running multiple ac
It’s wayyy to obvious IMO

• Heart
Cheers, @Incognito Chatelaine. Can the mods please just amend it to 'practise' though. Thanks!
And make sure we all note to attribute it to Walter Scott & not Shakespeare. I mean we need to keep up with our intellectual property knowledge don't we :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

💫💫💫Putting it out there 💫💫💫

lots of ... newbies particularly on end of last thread 🧵

Whilst fabulous when they add to the convo -

When they are asking particular participants to REPEAT the narrative That they can go back n read !!!!

it’s very targeted

and if the first newbie didn’t get traction - new ac asking same thing

No doubt the chat ooo ppl are here to stir tit
They overplayed their hand last night
Ac opened .... in jan
Stated had all the info ... for tattle
Yet they aren’t online on that account until later a future 2 weeks ......,

An hour later .. new ac
Asking Same question 🙋‍♀️
Scroll 📜 past pls

It’s lame 😒 running multiple ac
It’s wayyy to obvious IMO

Makes it easier for Hanni to put into the spreadsheet I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another acronym should be LOLM -
Lady of Lost Manners. After the latest revelations of her behaviours in Venice and at La Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But in a time like this hasn't everyone had their own challenges? She's hardly at the front line in an ICU is she.

Thanks to @ggyahoo for the thread title!

Thanks to @MojoDublin for the Glossary.

💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HNW - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (Sir Trotter)
MOLD - Man Of LOST Design
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton etc.)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

I have missed parts of the recent thread, so if anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!
Is Oliver not one of her exes? They lived in the same property for a couple of years in London..or has she airbrushed him out. Actually I don't think that list of fellas is that shocking for someone who has been single for about 20 years. I'd like to see the real list though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But in a time like this hasn't everyone had their own challenges? She's hardly at the front line in an ICU is she.

Is Oliver not one of her exes? They lived in the same property for a couple of years in London..or has she airbrushed him out. Actually I don't think that list of fellas is that shocking for someone who has been single for about 20 years. I'd like to see the real list though.
There's many more. Christian We is one, another handsome guy she couldn't keep. As I'm banned from facebook I can't get to the pictures, but there are some interesting ones in MP's portfolio

There was another workawayer from Scandinavia as well, very young, had a huge crush on her. She'd promise him to take a shower together if he worked harder. Jeppe, I think his name was, from Denmark

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So, the whole idea of the trip to Le Fleur was a collaboration of the owners with FloralRoadKill, right? She must have been disappointed with the outcome, because in the latest entry of her website, dating after the visit, she writes "I must be honest and say that I don´t have much to share. I haven´t been in a healthy mental space latley". In one of her replies to someone commenting, she adds: " I think I´ve just felt a little bit tired of working a lot (well, non-stop since March), and not seeing much progress. Well, there is progress, but not as much as I hoped for. However, I know I´ll get there one day."

Like so many have said it here before, she needs to get out of her comfort zone. We've seen her doing the same FRK over and over again. There's no gain without pain. She's frustrated her Patreon hasn't grown as she'd expected.

Reactions: 7
Slightly off piste but I recall a conversation that I found strange on one of the vlogs. They were all discussing how often they wash their hair. I think the only person I may have ever had a similar conversation with is my hairdresser and I've been a client since 1983 and followed him to 5 salons.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lots of speculation here, love it! Let's keep throwing and see what sticks. We have a history figuring things out before they get confirmed.

There's a lot of competition between the chateau vlogs, I think Phil&Angelina are particularly bitter, because neither MPK nor SJ haven't shown support by bringing their fans to their vlog. Billy didn't get the privilege to enjoy from YT algorithm either. In the beginning they were all one big happy family, but now when things have gotten serious and everybody is trying to get their share from the same audience, alliances and dislikes have started to form. And that mess with fanpages and admins contributing to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.