Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I guess this will be my last comment, I am now completely disenchanted with the chateauverse, if even the Fleuries are now part of Stephanies circle. I understand that the Fleurettes (good moniker btw) might be in awe at the first moment, but the adults? Only Amaury seems to have at least the good sense to avoid the camera, let's hope he finishes what he has to do, and goes back to his dogs in the UK, leaving behind Stephanie and her cohort of incapabilities, with a good old "débrouillez-vous". I'll be binge-watching Master Chef Australia in the next months instead. Nice discussing with you all (also in my former appearance as "perplexed bee").

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I hate to say it, but I really enjoyed that! I think the suite of rooms for Pillipe, Anna and the girls were really nicely done and the whole weekend looked fun. Adorable that kirsty bought the lambs over, and the various kids looked like they were having fun :D
Of course. When relatively normal people take over in numbers at Stephanie Jarvis' HMN the atmosphere changes considerably. It's what I meant when I said some people are actually fun company. And in the right company, everything tends to look brighter and less dramatic. But it's not a concept Jarvis can exploit for her flogs, or at least not one she knows how to. That's why she needs dramatis personae present like Tess Hoffman, who looked ridiculously over the top, dressed like she was the new Cruella de Vil of the area, with matching make up. She really is the poster board of what a life style like Stephanie Jarvis and she adhere to can do to ones body and appearance: she's turning fourty this years but looks much, much older.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Cousin Jillian (? Gillian) in yellow coat ... I'm assuming she's from the Jarvis side of the family, as there is no cousin with this name in grandma Biggio's obituary ... wonder why we have never seen her again on the vlog, or any other Jarvis cousins? @Clara Burnett do you know if Stephanie ever has Jarvis relations visit?

View attachment 1204036
This is the cousin that FRK stayed at the first time she tried to escape to the shittoo. It's also the cousin who took James Jardine (a.k.a. Mr. Bog) over from Stephanie Jarvis and moved with him to Amsterdam. I have never personally met her and know nothing about her.

Do you have any idea if the Fleuries paid for their stay?
They did not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Nobody asked, but this is the first time I have enjoyed a Chateau Diaries for weeks, if not months. Every time it is a disappointment. But this time, give them their due, they had made considerable efforts with their welcomes, entertainment, egg hunt and Easter lunch and it all looked lovely. Rooms looked clean and well thought out. Nice touches for guests, Lovely weather for an outside lunch.
Yet you know what I will say to that: smoke and mirrors can provide that kind of positive outlook.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Maybe someone knows how to check this, but I'd love to know what their sub numbers were before Stephanie's visit to them in January 2021, and if her doing so gave them a big boost at that time that they feel they owe her a thank you .... She certainly milked their visit with the thumbnail and link. It will be interesting to see if her subs go up because of their visit. She's at 184k today ...
Fanny did her best to suck every last drop she could out of the Fleuries this weekend - Fanny is desperate!

Stephanie Jarvis usually charges her "friends" a considerable fee for their stay for the Easter weekend. Yes: you need to have an invitation to come, but you still have to pay.

Different Ian. Welcome and our wiki is a great starting point!
I bet the Fleuries didn't pay! Fanny should be paying them for the cost of their gas and the added viewership they will attract.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Annalise, was in attendance for the Easter festivities. SaltySeaSlug/Sabine liked this photo and was also in attendance.
There is no bad blood between them. 🤔 Maybe, Sabine was the winter babysitter???
I would love to know, who was taking this 👇 picture??? Thomas isn't having any of it. Very telling...

Annalise, you and your boys are a ray of sunshine!!!!☀
P.S. The bunny ears look soooo much better on you.
1650280602189.png

Philip Janssen Easter 2021
BJJ Easter 2021 2 (2).png

• Heart
  • Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
IMHO Marie uses her "mental health issues" to get sympathy, money, cars and money from people. I've watchseveral different people on YT who talk about their struggle with mental health yet they still provide creative interesting content on a regular basis. Mari should find a job and stop the con!
Yeah I for one don't have any sympathy for her either. Yes SJ used her, but she scammed people as well. Ohh buy me a coffee, ohhhh patreon money, ohh get me a new car. OMG grow up. It's very cringe.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pekey

VIP Member
Lucky for Fanny she had a beautiful day to slap on some god awful jewellery , prance about the forest and find Easter Eggs and have lunch out in the open near the cloths lines by the fountain!
With all the little children there ..... why couldn't they find the Big Deal Eggs ( I was disappointed when I saw them... if it was me I would have a huge egg sitting there as the grand prize ) that was so mean of her but ..... that is what she is!
I would have paid money to see Bag Head put those eggs way up in the trees!

There were 2 Easter Miracles -

Number 1 is Mummy....... she can see!
When I saw Fanny in the Chapel and she started on the story of a Miracle I immediately thought " Oh the Chapel Guy is coming back " .... nuh it was a Easter Miracle Lie ..... did Mummy have both eyes done at the same time??
If so - she had only one patch over a eye. If they were done individually as they like to do I am VERY sure we would have had to see that and hear about it all in a sad face ..... this could have soften the Where is the Account ? questions - she is desperate to make people forget about that!

Miracle 2 ..... now I could be wrong as my eyes aren't as good as Mummy's but Cuz was not on display !
Did he have a tanti and told Fanny where to put her pink phone or was he in bed with exhaustion from doing all the jobs that seems to drop on his desk !

I am not "going there" with the need to provide Fanny with little lambs for display.... bit like Cuz actually.

Finally....... Fanny and Nasty Natti..... give Diesel back his Spode Dog's Bowl !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
sis-spill-the-tea.gif

@mariewiik1
31 minutes ago
Happy Wednesday lovelies I wish I could find the words to describe how my last 6 months have been but I am not there just yet. Some may think I’ve been lost and to that I will say yes, I have been a bit lost. I wish I could explain and tell you everything but I just can’t do It right now. I will tell you one day though. Regardless, I feel as I am coming back. Back to my happy, healthy and confident self. I am still slightly fragile but thats okay. I guess none of this makes sense to you all, I just wanted to tell you that I am sort of back and that I am happy to be here. I am also so incredibly greatful to you all. I am not sure what I would have done without you, so thank you dearly for being here. Here’s to new beginnings and finding your feet again. Love Marie . . . . .

• Wow
  • Sick

Granola Chic

When the Fleuries announced they would not be putting up a vlog last night, I figured they gave the "rights" to SJ for the day.
Both Anna and Philipp said and did all the right things...But, I expect plenty of snark in their version of the Easter party.

In regards to The Easter Lunch: All I could think of is SJ had her guests literally dining in front of a *HEAP of dirt in the middle of nowhere.

Other thoughts:
_Annalise looked amazing. It was good to see her.
-SJ looked like my Swiffer after dusting.
-Dana was dressed as Dana always dresses.
-Anna and her shift dress and blazer...it fit perfectly. dam those seamstresses. They take apart their clothes and put them together until every seam fits like a glove.
However, it was wonderful to see her out of her paint clothes.

*Edited to add: the pile of dirt dumped before the bridge for the new garden.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
As it's Lalande, where proper maintenance of any equipment or machinery is largely an unknown concept, I suspect "it's never serviced" is more accurate.
Spot on. It still amazes me she isn't afraid to show her own bad practices though. Showing that thing in her flog literally screams bad maintenance. Her patrons should finally take note of "details" like this....

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Artist Andie W. had an Easter IG post. I do believe she has a new career.

View attachment 1202641

View attachment 1202637
@andiewieringa
Happy Easter all of you! What a great day with a lot off sunshine. But let we think off all the people in Oekraïne and there losses of loveones. Pavlina it was a honner to make a livedrawing of you and to hear all your storys about your family and the war, it makes me realise that peace isn't easy. #easter #drawinyourstyle #drawingartinside #portret #blackandwhite #pen #fineliner

View attachment 1202656View attachment 1202658

View attachment 1202652View attachment 1202642

View attachment 1202649View attachment 1202653
Just when you think they couldn't look any worse!

• Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Oh so Mason was there. I was wondering who the guy was in the dark suit. I certainly wasn’t expecting him to be a guest. Amazing that there isn’t any awkwardness with the past, the current and the future bedmates. So freaking weird man!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
It looks as though the Fleuries children enjoyed their Easter egg hunt. They seem lovely, well brought up little girls. What a shame Fanny doesn't organise the egg hunt for the local children instead of her friends.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
My money is on Fanny buying it.
⛔

Arabella

19 hours ago
Stephanie mentioned they bought a cherry picker I wonder if they bought yours?

The Pethericks
19 hours ago
not mine

sandra butcher
20 hours ago
Don't let Dan from Escape to Rural France know you are selling it, he will be wanting Stephanie from La Lande to buy it lol

The Pethericks
20 hours ago
😂

Suzanne Townsend
20 hours ago
I think they are looking for one !

JoEllen Meek
20 hours ago
I thought Phil was looking for another one too

Mauricio Monzon
18 hours ago
Thats for sure, the cherry picker is the only toy Dan is missing

Michelle Bennett

17 hours ago
They said that they are planning on buying one! It was in the last 2 weeks that they said it.

Equatorial Journey

3 hours ago
@Mauricio Monzon He will trash it in no time , just like every other bit of machinery he uses at CLL . He could learn a lot from Billy’s work ethic . About the professionalism of doing a job well the first time ( Dan is so slapdash and double handles almost everything he starts ) and the importance of looking after & maintaining tools and machinery that you use . You can see Amaury is getting fed up w having to stop his own work to bail dopey Dan out for his endless careless mistakes . Amaury, Billy and Phil could teach him a thing or two about importance of planning, preparation and proper execution .... but Dan is the ultimate “Jack of all trades and master of none “ . We only have to look at the disgusting mess of Dan’s own yard to see how poles apart he and Billy are when it comes to pride and professionalism .

• Wow
  • Haha

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Pretty hard to look like your winning in life if you have to charge your friends to come and visit. 🙄
Here finally the accounts:
10€/h for Kim for cooking for 32 people
Minus 250€ per night for staying in chambre exploité
Receiving 10 chains, 5 bracelets, 15 rings from jeweller for display fee
Buying 80 kg of Easter eggs plus 250 £ shipping costs last Easter
Free lambs from Kirsty
Free dress from corpse
Guest presents from Fleuries
No host presents for Fleuries, not even kids.
Borrowing Natti the dress in exchange for free dishwashing all night long
Renting Dan's kids for company of fleuries kids
Free lawn service from Dan
32 Merguez for 32 people probably gifted from Dana, forgot harissa though
No desserts needed, people can eat chocolate eggs...
BYODF: bring your own dog food please
2 bottles of champagne for 32 people from cadeaux
Free room service by refugee/volunteer/became new friend
Free Easter entertainment provided by Nick
12000€ in donations for Saint Joseph for Easter miracle

See: no patreon money was wasted on lavish Easter party!

Well I guess Natti isn’t pregnant.
Tight dress & tequila… so Lalande!
View attachment 1202207
I would have loved to see her washing dishes in this dress

And given very very little screen time, not even a mention "look who has arrived...", "look who is here...l
Oh, she edited out the part where she asked for the kitchen tiles. So much they understood that once they give her the tiles they won't be invited anymore.

I am far behind but I had to tell you that is the scariest Easter bunny that I have ever seen. LOL I would have been screaming too.

Being a medical professional that entire thing made no sense about Isabelle's eyes. Either Fanny is lying or there is more to this story than revealed.
I remember Steph showing one of Isabelles Cross-stitching projects, it was quite a huge thing considering she did it with one eye only. Wonder why she didn't mention it back then already? 🤣🤣🤣

I thought about MP not making the list- but he doesn’t seem to have much contact with SJ anymore. Only his guy pals. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He doesn't have a driving licence, that's all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if she thinks we are all Americans, which is far from the truth. We all man our time zones well regardless of where we are.
I’ve been getting the same vibe from Kathy. She often seems to mount her high horse amd condescend to Kathysplain how ignorant Mericans are. I find this group of Tattlers to be delightfully diverse. It’s part of its charm.

• Heart
  • Haha