Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JP in SC

Stephanie looked like a daytime whore in that dress, looking for her next client. Positively awful. It looked dirty and worn down.
Natalie - you’ve got to ask, what in world was that lace up slut number.
Tess? Lost trashed out soul. Stephanie thought she looked gorgeous. Of course she would, taste in her mouth.
There is no refinement among these 3 ladies of the day, into the night.
The trees and tree structure/frame looks like it is left over from a Christmas tree lot.
I swore I wouldn’t watch but then I did - and now I’m sorry I did.
Who in the world was that dingbat in the kitchen standing next to the guy talking about the DRINKS. And then that Cruella creature, kitchen wench in her strapless dress, went on a date/dance night with Dan?
Then the disco dance thing. Another WTF moment.
Miracle eyesight moment in the chapel.
I could rant on, but that’s enough for now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Luna20

VIP Member
Ah, oui! Le Chateau Frontenac au La Cité-Limoilou! (y) ;) I can see the belfry of the Notre Dame de Quebec.
I stayed in this hotel many years ago!

I was standing outside minding my business while having a cigarette and the doorman asked if I could please smoke further down. Confused since it was the smoking area I agreed and walked away.

In comes a long line of black cars, an eldery couple gets out of one of them, the man sees me nods and smiles and I smile and nod back.
Turns out, I greeted the swedish king 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Now by you saying this - if I was Fanny I would be looking around thinking who was here, who appeared in the footage - who didn't appear in the footage. Who has been around for a while & in the inner circle of knowledge. Do these little titbits not give her the clue to your identity? I am guessing that Ivo & his partner are no longer welcome, but still remain friends with chateau visitors?
I have left her clues all over, but she does not seem that interested in exposing my identity and my bet is that she is still blaming the wrong one :) I don't know who from the chateau visitors is still in contact with Frank & Ivo, but I do know many of them blame the two for spilling the beans on tattle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
There again, what else would you expect from the eternal child princess that inhabits SJ's mid-40s body and mind.
The way she enacted unexpectedly discovering that "temple" in the woods that Larkin put on display especially for her and only her, perfectly underlines your words. It's so cringeworthy, yet nobody dares to reach out and give that woman the mental aid she obviously and desperately needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

KiKiGee

VIP Member
🤭
ann skaggs
5 hours ago
Wtf is wrong with Natie poor Phillip and his food allergies that could kill him ding a ling thinks it’s funny. I’m no troll so all u wackos can bugger off.

Vino

8 hours ago (edited)
Just viewed your Easter "event" again. Nicely filmed. You must ask Anna-of-Balmain for fashion advice, however....Your choices of "party frocks" are ALWAYS...tres vulgaire. Natty, take note, too. Easter is not a fete for bare-all, pee-a-boo gowns...s'il vous plait. ~

Genia Wheddon
4 hours ago
France is secular, no state religion

Vino
1 hour ago
@Genia Wheddon True. But Mme highlighted the chapel at CLL and suggested IJ had a "miracle." Alors: the b.s. never stops, neither does the vulgarity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KyBourbon

VIP Member
THAT BITCH! :cautious:
Seriously do I have to get on a fucking flight ✈ 🌍 and bitch slap everyone in her circle??
I don't get why they think she is that important. I would have told her to FUCK OFF.

Who would pay to hang out with their friends? These people have SERIOUS mental problems and ZERO self respect.
Where I live in the southern US, large gatherings of family and friends with huge meals is standard fare. And when everyone brings their best dish (usually an old family recipe), you’re in for an amazing dinner! Charging friends or family for the privilege of dining in my home is a thought that would NEVER cross my mind.

Fanny also misses the boat when it comes to her workers or volunteers. In the southern and midwestern US, farmhands are treated to a hearty breakfast and/or lunch every day. The food isn’t gourmet, it’s “country cooking,” but it helps replenish the energy of the men and women who work so hard. My grandmother spent many hours, daily, cooking for all the farmhands that worked on their property. She appreciated their work, and they appreciated the meal. Good food for the workers and volunteers goes a long way to keep everyone happy.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I wonder if that is one of their own lambs. If so I’m amazed because it must be so interbred by now that I it doesn’t have 2 heads or any other extra bodily parts 🙁😢
All of their male sheep are castrated, Frank and Ivo took care of that years ago, much to the sadness of Stephanie Jarvis who said she needed lambs for Easter each year.

• Wow
  • Haha

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Lol, great! Perhaps they thought it was a childrens thing? Billed as such my the farmhand? It seems as if they are good cop bad cop, did you see Snorty hug everyone & the pink phone just throw around hellos?

Encouraged by the Farm owner so she doesn’t look so tacky in the mother of the groom dress!

Are you telling us, that her friends invited by her or the other owners or are her relatives were made to pay? I understand, bringing a hostess gift. Tulips, chocolate $100 candle( that I hope was a regift!!) but how do you pay to stay at a friends home! It’s like a cash bar at a wedding. Tacky, tacky, tacky!
Remember how everybody wanted to do something really special for millenium new years eve? People started to plan for it already in spring because the fancy things needed to be booked in advance. So my husband and I decided just to stay at home to not have to bother and we were quite happy about the decision.
So in December a friend of mine started asking what we are going to do at new years even and that she wants to do something exciting and what not. She just broke up with her boyfriend and was a bit anxious about being alone on millenium. So I somehow let myself talk into agreeing to visit her friend in Munich who apparently was such a good cook and famous for her special Bavarian roast she always served on new years eve. Since it was only a one hour drive we planed to even return the same night, so her friend didn't even have to make us a bed or provide breakfast the next morning.

Of course we planed to bring flowers, snacks, bottles of booze and even a side dish and huge dessert.

So during the afternoon we received a call from this person who wanted to give us her bank details so we could transfer the money. What money we asked? Our contribution for the roast... She wanted like 100 € per person (like for 2 slices of meat per person) and graciously offered to bill the alcohol we might consume later since she wouldn't know yet if we were heavy drinkers.

Thanks, but no thanks. So we stayed at home and had our side dish and dessert without a roast.

• Wow
  • Haha
That was Mason?
Well that was awkward!
I had no idea.
I have heard mention of him but he was not in the vlogs when I was watching them. Guess he was already gone then.
Welcome to Lalande's Awkward Fest 2022, where half of the men in attendance SJ must have dated or slept with at some point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
The only truth is that, other than Clara who isn't going to say, none of us know what happened. Some are convinced that Dan is having an affair with Sabine, some cite Dana (God forbid :sick: ), others have mentioned Cat and some suspect Fanny herself. Now either Dan is a very busy boy and he's been having it off with all of them or we are just speculating until the truth is may be revealed. Annalise may have met someone else ( perhaps that's what some of Dan's recent music choices indicate) or one or both of them may have just decided that they are no longer happy or fulfilled in the relationship. Personally, that would still be my theory. Everyone seems equally convinced that they are correct. Whatever the cause, Dan doesn't certainly look either happy or well whereas Annalise seems to be be flourishing. Is this because she finds the breakup a relief or because she has started a new relationship? Maybe one day the truth will out but I don' t think this is likely to be anytime soon.
Amen!
To say I've grown weary of the Dan speculation is an understatement. But what irks me more are the comments chastising Dan that Annalise and the kids need him, how dare he abandon them, etc. etc. etc. as if Annalise is some pathetic, wilting, fragile thing. Annalise is a grown-ass woman and sure as hell doesn't need a man for identity, stability, or happiness. No woman does.

• Heart
Fanny was on her best behaviour for the Fleuries. There was far too much Snorty for my taste.
As we've established it is clear that Fanny and/or her cult read here I think it's an attempt to make her content/lifestyle appear more wholesome. The criticism of the environment not being a suitable place for a refugee has hit the target. So we had the Annalise party with cute kids. Now we have the Easter party with cute kids and the addition of cute puppies & cute lambs to add to the family friendly faux look. Meanwhile some of the old crew of adut partygoers didn't get the memo & come in with everything on show..Natti taking top prize in this competition for most inappropriate Easter dress. We see your game Fanny. Nice try.

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220419-004250_YouTube.jpg

On Easter Saturday, as the guests are about to arrive, SJ has been told just that minute that, oh deary me, the fountain is broken. Well shock horror surprise - look at the damn thing! Any wonder it's not working! It's filthy! It's clogged up with limescale.

So here's an outrageous idea...
Two weeks before your Easter guests arrive, find the manual, read it, take it apart and clean fountain's mechanism. Buy the product to de-limescale it, service it properly, oil the parts where needed, test it, and make sure it's in good working order. Then sweep out the rubble that's all around it and make sure it the whole area is clean and free of detritus. Too much to ask? Yeah, I guess so. It was an easy fix but she's lucky she got it working at all! Next time, it won't. Like every other piece of machinery at the HMN, it's not regularly serviced, when it should be.

• Haha
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Dan's new Vlog, roped in to helping film Dana's new channel and another music listening event. Could help but notice duct tape is definitely getting lots of use, in this case the digger View attachment 1204281
Two things about Dan's latest. One: he claims there will always be content for "us" guys. Funny, because he seems to have run out interesting content ages ago and can't find his way back. Classic case of wishful thinking, Dan. Two: Dana's cooking channel is going to be a disaster, even with the help of Dan. She might be capable of attracting the attention of a few horny guys, but her bus stops there. It could be yet another huge risk of exposure for Stephany Jarvis though, revealing the things she likes to hide with her smoke and mirrors.

• Wow
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Hmn it was strange...just like when she recieves a comment on her appearance, she dont want to talk about somebody elses..its true..we all have our issues with our appearance...nobody is perfect...when people want to comment on you because they dont like you ..they always try to find something in your appearance..or who you represent....it the easiest thing to find... Kathy tries to come over as a person who doesnt give a shit...but in fact she does...she looses subscribers ..she tries to find the reason why ...And no we are not all woman here...and i personally dont care if people have yellow teeth or hair out of their nose...our gardener looks like a hobbit, my secretary is obese..but they are beautifull , scillled and lovely people...who am i to judge how they look?? But...when you film yourself for a vlog to make money..and people dont like it...you must be aware people are gonna look and find for things to make fun about..thats what we do inhere...and yes we are hidden behind our anonimous keyboards...But i can tell you when i would run into Fanny and consorts...i would tell them what i think about them...face to face...people who know me personally ..know this..
Exactly- I was a patron - put my cash in front of my mouth 👄 and I did speak out as an adult in a very reasonable way - to ask” where was the accounts - and the updates on Reno’s “ 2 years ago

2 years on tattle later I now know that the festering fans on patron were in fact Stephanie Jarvis and co trying to run off any questions .

Which alludes to the fact - she was a con artist from the get go .

So hanging out here on tattle - reading 📖 everything and reacting and blogging the content solidified every attack
We get

We have been right all along - narcissist -self serving -abusive tendency with staff- sleeping with said staff … progressively now she’s allegedly paying snorts for his services

I could go on … but we know whom WE are
😈

• Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
The way she enacted unexpectedly discovering that "temple" in the woods that Larkin put on display especially for her and only her, perfectly underlines your words. It's so cringeworthy, yet nobody dares to reach out and give that woman the mental aid she obviously and desperately needs.
That one was a real shocker. Fanny should have made sure she knew exactly where that was and should have let one of the children or one of the guests who had been on cooking or cleaning duty etc find it. I cannot believe it. Why does she always have to find the coin in the pudding, the Easter egg temple, etc, make an entrance at her own party? There is something very wrong with her for sure.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
No! Phi phi is the dog! Did anyone else notice star gazer Mason dancing pogo-ING like a wierd and with Dana's hands all over him! 😕
If only he gazed at stars, but he is much weirder: he stares into the sun and thinks he does not need any more food...

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Her depression needs to be addressed. Up one month.... Then down for several months.
I received a good book on Stoicism and one chapter talked about not having an opinion.
Well, I blew it. 🤐.
But that woman needs professional help. Not sure if her"friends" always sheltering her ( literally) is truly helping her. I am thinking an inpatient stay is required.
I wholeheartedly agree, FRK does need professional help. She won't accept it though because nobody tells her what to do, remember? I personally never cared much for this girl, as I sniffed her intentions out from the beginning, but she has been exploited by the charlataine over and over again and someone needs to break that cycle before it starts all over again.

Reactions: 37