The Chateau Diaries #138 Stephanie Jarvis: How begging for $ while I’m rich saved my Vacays, oops chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must have been a costly affaire having 32 people over for the weekend...where did they all sleep...Lucky the weather was fine...as half her heap is a buildingsite...Imagine the washing up, cleaning and all that bedlinnen and towels after they all left...poor volunteers... 🙄

She had that parties before the pandemic...dont the grannies wonder how that poor and moneyless soul payed for all that in the past.. :oops: .

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yet you know what I will say to that: smoke and mirrors can provide that kind of positive outlook.
But Clara, you said you are visiting yourself. It looks like a lovely time to be there - as long as the cooking isn't down to you - or the cleaning. I noticed no Ian and his wife. Has there actually been a fall out or has it just been agreed that Ian would be happier no longer being there?

Reactions: 15
I went back to watch the party and the lunch as I realized we didn't see him at all! He was at the lunch table, but lucky him, all those guests meant he didn't have to have the pink phone in his face. Bet he was happy about that.
Yes I just realized he was on the patio when Nutti was showing off her dress :)

Reactions: 9
Yet you know what I will say to that: smoke and mirrors can provide that kind of positive outlook.
How was the Easter egg hunt Clara? Trip over any stray boulders, machinery laying in the unkempt grass, or maybe fall into one of Dan’s digger trenches?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg...what did i just watch....an easter extravaganza...

The guests arrive...in the meantime Danas friend is trying to adevrtise and probably sell her juwelry...according to Fanny made with gold and precious stones...yeah right....i happen to know the price of gold and precious stones..

Madame is getting in her south african grifted/ payed for golden dress...pushing her tits up to high heaven...she looks like Barbara Cartland in her eighties..without the heavy make up..The whole party looks more like a swingermarket to me...trying to look sexy...not classy at all..i wonder what Anna from Honfleur thought about it all or even her Philip...My god..there are small children around

Who is that creep standing next to cheating Joost in the Kitchen..he looked like he just shitted his fancy pants...

Dana is cooking the dinner...Falafels everybody??? we didnt actually saw whats on the menu..

The easterhunt....offcourse Fanny found the big prize...we all knew that would happen...Larkin is texting her the places...omg..you couldnt make this up..

Kirsty is bringing sheep just for easter...wtf...i thought she had more sense than to drag animals there just for entertainment...horrible..

The lunch is served...a lott of booze and some streetfood...

Analise is there without the children...at the party...maybe it was more fun for the children to come the next day too for the easterhunt..

A eastermiracle has happened...the old cow has her eyesight back in the eye she was born blind with...what was that all about...didnt she had the change to go to a doctor in 80 years to look into her blind eye...that story rattles on all sides..But her grannies will suck it up no doubt..
Dana seems to have a lot of connections.. Wasn't it her that arranged the modeling gig with Steph?

Reactions: 12
All of their male sheep are castrated, Frank and Ivo took care of that years ago, much to the sadness of Stephanie Jarvis who said she needed lambs for Easter each year.
I find it weird that they can cuddle and fuss over the lambs but then think nothing of eating them. Those dear lambs are not allowed to become adult sheep, they are bred to eat. Yes I'm a vegetarian, so do your worst.

• Heart
  • Sad
I went back to watch the party and the lunch as I realized we didn't see him at all! He was at the lunch table, but lucky him, all those guests meant he didn't have to have the pink phone in his face. Bet he was happy about that.
Amaury? He was working on the panelling, the only day to have 8 hours of undisturbed working time

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nobody asked, but this is the first time I have enjoyed a Chateau Diaries for weeks, if not months. Every time it is a disappointment. But this time, give them their due, they had made considerable efforts with their welcomes, entertainment, egg hunt and Easter lunch and it all looked lovely. Rooms looked clean and well thought out. Nice touches for guests, Lovely weather for an outside lunch.
Ahhh.....so Stephanie's plan worked, didn't it?
I haven't watched yet, but just seeing the thumbnail makes me...I don't know......angry? Sick to my stomach? Disappointed?
I guess I'll reserve judgement until I actually watch.

• Heart
It must have been a costly affaire having 32 people over for the weekend...where did they all sleep...Lucky the weather was fine...as half her heap is a buildingsite...Imagine the washing up, cleaning and all that bedlinnen and towels after they all left...poor volunteers... 🙄

She had that parties before the pandemic...dont the grannies wonder how that poor and moneyless soul payed for all that in the past.. :oops: .
Who said she paid for it?

Yes I just realized he was on the patio when Nutti was showing off her dress :)
Since when is Easter an occasion to wear sexy dresses? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ahhh.....so Stephanie's plan worked, didn't it?
I haven't watched yet, but just seeing the thumbnail makes me...I don't know......angry? Sick to my stomach? Disappointed?
I guess I'll reserve judgement until I actually watch.
Just watched the latest Chateau Diaries Makes Me Want to Heave episode. Although I couldn’t watch it until the end. Philip dancing prancing wearing the beautiful ring, not, and meeting the guests as Lord Of The Manor just makes me have the creeps. Stephanie how can you?

Reactions: 19
8E1B16EB-2F80-4EF8-9A69-BFE0FCFB3A8B.jpeg

Nic was in charge of hiding the eggs. His chateau and his egg hunt and he made it fun! SJ’s old boyfriend was great.
5FF83FE0-C336-4797-BE49-E83583BE349D.jpeg

Mason was in charge of the dance floor. No awkward salsa no weird Charleston, he made it fun! SJ’s old boyfriend was great.
C302A4F8-57BA-4A14-9B23-BE1174F6AC27.jpeg

Snorty decorated the peacock room because he has the mind of a little girl. Philip the father is fun but Ziggy is great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The easterhunt....offcourse Fanny found the big prize...we all knew that would happen...Larkin is texting her the places...omg..you couldnt make this up..

Yup @Le Comte de Monte Cristo we all knew she'd find the big prize. My eyes were rolling at her "I think we're lost" rouse! It's your friggin' forest, you know exactly where the spot is.

I'm disappointed at the Fleurs for being there, but the girls looked as if they had a good time, and more importantly, there were kids for them to play with.

I also had to laugh at all the quiches that Kim made, especially as @Clara Burnett had told us that that was the only cooking Kim was allowed to do!

So many Easter Eggs in the flog, as in "an unexpected or undocumented feature" rather than the hundreds of eggs that Nick hid. He must have been there for hours hiding the eggs!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No mention of the true maening of Easter. Do they even know? I thought she was going to say something about the true meaning when she went in to the chapel-but no!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Glad to see that Phiphi has been able to perfect his mincing (at 5 minutes in) . The rehearsals must be paying off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
WTF! I'm so confused about the bullshit story about Isobel's eyesight!

So Isobel and her mother were both born blind in one eye, ie genetic. Yet the miracle South African surgeon fixed it? Your comment @Clara Burnett about cataracts makes more sense, but is not as dramatic as Stef's version and the Easter miracle!!

Yeeze the comments are blowing up in the latest flog about the Easter miracle. And using the chapel to announce the news is pure exploitation of the Gangsta Grannies!

And then we have our favourite, Jimmy!

Jimmy Connolly
10 minutes ago
Jesus Christ. I’ve donated to your chateau. You’re liking every post. But, not mine. Catch yourself on.

q4TUrQLfzH6LBGolA6WMXG70=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Gloria Gavaneli
10 minutes ago
Stephanie do you still have your sheep?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
But Clara, you said you are visiting yourself. It looks like a lovely time to be there - as long as the cooking isn't down to you - or the cleaning. I noticed no Ian and his wife. Has there actually been a fall out or has it just been agreed that Ian would be happier no longer being there?
Ian is away on his boat according to Stephanie

Reactions: 6
Sara the Sewist -

"Blue and yellow, how French!"

Could these people be any more OUT OF TOUCH!?!?!

You idiots have had a Ukrainian in your house for weeks and that's your first thought on these colors? Why even include this comment, unless you're really that clueless?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.