The Chateau Diaries #133 Mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all? Stuart, not batšŸ’© crazy Stephanie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bridget from Cali is at it again. What is with the using my pal's account? And ALL the emojis?

View attachment 1165826
Of all the superfans, Bridget from Cali is the one I want to slap the most, if only for the emoji abuse. I want to hack her system and slowly delete all her emoji, until the only one left is the steaming pile of sh*t, so she's literally forced to use it.

But I do have a genuine question for Americans, ... why is it that many Americans who post to the CD vlogs, post which state they are from? 'Joan from Vermont, Laura from Arkansas, Alice from Montana' etc. We rarely find posts stating, for example 'Wendy from Hampshire, Fionn from Kerry, Nancy from Normandy, or Sally from South Australia. Is mentioning the US state you're from taught in schools, and why does it matter where they are from? Ta. šŸ™‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So Stuart has departed the shittoo already?
It's probably because Natti was jealous of her. I caught a glimpse of Amoury and Natti while SJ was praising Stuart for her cooking and it looked like Natti had her witch face on. Amoury was probably in trouble for looking her way. What a life that man is in for!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh please, please let it be for Stephanie Jarvis. I don't see any Lalande posts on her insta, did she only post in stories during her stay? Her kitty cat looks happy to back in the city too.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if she came on here.
Wow, if Stuart was to be there cooking for the B&B season that would be a real kick in the gut for Fanny. šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Here in The Netherlands it is also illegal, you have to ask permission, but most of the time you dont get it, because there are always too much houses in the neighborhood, and people start complaining very quickly...there are so many possibilities these days than to burn things...when you own woods you also need even more machinery than a digger and a dumper...a woodchipper , a logcutter etc etc...we never have a bonfire..its a waste..and a mess..and if she doesnt like to buy the stuff..you can always rent it, or hire a company in to do it for you..but like we all discussed here, her reputation runs far ahead at her..so i dont think anybody is taking the risk of going there and not being paid...
There is always a better way to clean out felled trees than burning. When we had our woods thinned out we cut some of the leftover timber for fire wood ( we had a fireplace in the great room with a heat insert and fan that does a great job of heating) and we rented a wood chopper, mulched all our garden areas. Our boys chopped some to sell for pocket money then we offered free fire wood to whomever wanted to come and get what was left. If she would at least clean out a main fireplace and use an insert with a fan she could take some of the damp out of that shitoo pretty quick. Plus, it would be so warm for us that we sat with summer clothes on when we had a roaring fire going. Wouldn't that be something at that castle. šŸ’Ÿ

Reactions: 21
What stands out to me the most is how completely inept SJ is at using a rake! Never seen her use one before, and she rakes as if she is blindfolded! :oops: :oops:
Moving house, a friend and his new girlfriend came to help. The girlfriend had never, in her 25 years, ever used a broom before. It was astonishing to witness! She had to ask for instructions and a demonstration. I thought of her when I watched SJ with the rake, practically eyerolling myself back into the distant past to the ditz with the broom.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think ol Teabag fucked off to Madrid with the $35k he made selling his doodles. He sold all of his originals and 800 prints. The prints were $30-$40 each if I recall. I figure heā€™ll do this every couple of months if he doesnā€™t die accidentally from bumping fentanyl or taking too much crank.
I expect he will be back vlogging when his money runs out. If I was a patreon, and I did consider it, I would be seriously narky at how he has lost interest in the cottage. Everyone working on it but him. And yet he told us how it was his dream to renovate and live in it. Now I see it was all BS.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I expect he will be back vlogging when his money runs out. If I was a patreon, and I did consider it, I would be seriously narky at how he has lost interest in the cottage. Everyone working on it but him. And yet he told us how it was his dream to renovate and live in it. Now I see it was all BS.
I suspect it was his dream at one time but, he has had many dreams and walked away from all of them.

Reactions: 16
Who Climbs up scaffolding with high-heeled shoes on?
Any wonder she's claiming a bad back with that ridiculous and dangerous caper. She wears high heels practically all the time when it's just not necessary. So bad for the back. But then 90% of her wardrobe, including shoes, are neither practical or even attractive on camera. She seems to prefer discomfort to comfort, utility and function.

Although it's been suggested that throwing out her back was the reason for her unexplained hospital stay, I suspect the back pain was, in truth, kidney stones and very definitely caused by her unhealthy diet.

Reactions: 9
Any wonder she's claiming a bad back with that ridiculous and dangerous caper. She wears high heels practically all the time when it's just not necessary. So bad for the back. But then 90% of her wardrobe, including shoes, are neither practical or even attractive on camera. She seems to prefer discomfort to comfort, utility and function.

Although it's been suggested that throwing out her back was the reason for her unexplained hospital stay, I suspect the back pain was, in truth, kidney stones and very definitely caused by her unhealthy diet.
Who knows? She's had back aches and run to her bed for days over complete exhaustion more times than I can count. Her cult fans love to offer sympathy to her. I'm thinking it's her narc ways catching up to her. She needs a break because there is always the distant idea that the game is up. Then, she comes back with a new plan and all rested up! So far in her life it's worked. šŸ˜•

• Sick
Reactions: 12
PhiPhi must feel so proud of himself thinking he outwit cuz and danny boy. He is not scoring any brownie points with those two, and must be delighted knowing he doesn't have to. Having no friends at the shitoo will eventually take a toll. Which is good.
Phiphi playing Teacher's pet - wait until Fanny turns her back. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Dan and Amaury will bide their time and Fanny won't save you then, Snorty.

• Heart
  • Haha
As usual with him it's one step forward and ten back. I would have thought it better to oil the shelves, let it soak in before putting them up. Wonder if the paint had dried on the windows he's just repainted and cleaned before he started filling the room up with dust yet again. I would have thought get the electrics sorted first, you just despair at just how amatuer it all is. Am I hoping beyond hope she's ordered proper catering fridges,
Catering fridges? Of course she's not ordered proper catering fridges. They don't come with an "oh how pretty" option.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But I do have a genuine question for Americans, ... why is it that many Americans who post to the CD vlogs, post which state they are from? 'Joan from Vermont, Laura from Arkansas, Alice from Montana' etc. We rarely find posts stating, for example 'Wendy from Hampshire, Fionn from Kerry, Nancy from Normandy, or Sally from South Australia. Is mentioning the US state you're from taught in schools, and why does it matter where they are from? Ta. šŸ™‚
English Canadians do it too. Ā« Andy from Alberta Ā», Ā« Ā« Tina from Toronto Ā». Probably because Americans were doing it first šŸ˜‚ in French Canada, Iā€™ve never read Ā« Albert dā€™ Abitibi-TĆ©misquamagne Ā», or Ā« Berthe de la Bauce Ā».

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am just trying to catch up with all the vlogs and the comments. I watched Danā€™s Mega Vlog today and have the following comments: He flew to London Stansted from Limoges, then got an Uber? The Stansted Express into Central London costs about Ā£10 maybe? Donā€™t know how much Uber costs but significantly more I would have thought. He then spent a night at Fannyā€™s flat and got the train to Portsmouth to see Mum and Gran. As far as I can make out he didnā€™t actually stay the night there. Had a night out with his friend - where did he stay that night - with his friend presumably? Oh! And then he went to Harryā€™s Bar to relive his happy time there with Fanny, only this time not as good! Another Uber back to Stansted. Itā€™s making me quite cross actually, all this unnecessary spending of family money, while Annalise is working in a low paid job and doing hair when she can. Trip to London, then Venice, then London again, spending on taxis, nights out, restaurants. Any spare money should go towards finishing his house and to his family IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
He's more like the grim reaper, lurking about in his high heels.
Like the grim reaper and Tiny Tim had a love child. It sums up darling Seffikins actions - tip toeing through the tulips while carrying a scythe.šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Of all the superfans, Bridget from Cali is the one I want to slap the most, if only for the emoji abuse. I want to hack her system and slowly delete all her emoji, until the only one left is the steaming pile of sh*t, so she's literally forced to use it.

The answer is complicated and to a certain extent rooted in history. For a good part of US history, the vast majority of Americans identified themselves as citizens of their states more than as a citizen of the country as a whole. Each state has its own set of laws, government, history, culture and idiosyncrasies, not to mention geography, topography and climate. Identifying oneā€™s state is, among Americans, a shorthand way of providing information regarding oneā€™s background, experiences, and, in some cases, politics. Americans who live in large cities tend to identify themselves by the city they live in and not the state. By the way, Canadians tend to identify themselves by their province the same way Americans identify themselves by state. In saying this I need to remind everybody that anyone who lives in the Western Hemisphere is ā€œAmerican,ā€ and that my reference to ā€œAmericansā€ above refers to residents of the United States.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I think it is because each state is so different. The people in each state have different characteristics and each state has different terrain. Like your name, your state identifies you.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.