The Chateau Diaries #132 I give to the needy and not the greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤪 Cindy's at it again...

View attachment 1158794

Cynthia Lambert
21 hours ago (edited)
@RIVERA, FRANZ JETHRO D. She recorded this a few weeks ago while on site. She didn't leave the chateau just for this segment. And having money and resources isn't all it takes to do the repairs. One needs labour. And there is a labour shortage in her area. She has been asking for workmen to come, but there aren't any available. She only just got the armoires in there for some badly needed storage space. It's nice and organized now. Why would she turn right around and take them all out again? Doesn't make sense. All old buildings have cracks in the walls. The authorities have to approve such repairs. She can't just do it, willy nilly, because you say so. Plus, there isn't anyone to do it for her at the moment. We understand your concern, but Stephanie has enough sense to do what is right, without endangering anything.
Gawd dontcha wanna witch slap that Cynthia :ROFLMAO: Fanny's No 1 Stan. Wannabee chatelaine..lover of 'Civility, good breeding' using the Royal 'we' there. Who made her the Queen of the chat?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
SURE, 👌 👁🤪
From yesterday's CD's live chat. 👇
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries I saw your Instagram post about Mommy's problems with the eyes, quite scary! I do hope she is much better now and ok to travel!

Stephanie Jarvis' IG post yesterday. 👇
1 day ago
@stephanieejarvis
Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful mother 💖 This is a throwback to the time when she was living with me here at the chateau. The walled garden and greenhouse were her domain, and I can’t wait for her to return to see all of the changes that have happened since she managed to get to South Africa to be with lovely Percy. Less than one year after their marriage they were separated by Covid, and Mummy vowed never to return without him again. This meant that they were blocked from returning to France (as Percy doesn’t have French citizenship) for the duration of the Covid travel restrictions. Just as we were planning their return at the end of last year, my mother caught Covid. Whilst her symptoms were very mild, the quarantine during her illness caused major problems. On the first day of her Covid infection she suffered a serious hemorrhage in her one good eye (she was born blind in the other, as was my grandmother). Due to her quarantine, she couldn’t get to the eye surgeon, and by the time she was allowed out of her home, her vision in that eye had deteriorated to 20%. Several months of treatment and a lens replacement later (during which time she was not allowed to travel) her eyesight has improved to 60% and we are all incredibly grateful and relieved! Finally we are able to start planning Mummy and Percy’s return to Lalande - and to the greenhouse that’s been missing her almost as much as I have
Don't worry Steph...mummy won't find much different in the 2 years she's been away...apart from a half built pergola, some stinking pear trees and a carpeted hen house, the garden is pretty much as it was...

Gawd dontcha wanna witch slap that Cynthia :ROFLMAO: Fanny's No 1 Stan. Wannabee chatelaine..lover of 'Civility, good breeding' using the Royal 'we' there. Who made her the Queen of the chat?
She has freaky android eyes...I think she's from i robot and is one of those ultra realistic robots from Japan 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jason Dubey just cannot stop gloating about himself as usual.. invoicing, selling paintings --his bnb .. and to top it all off thinking that it is hilarious to randomly spray people with holy water. o_O
He deserves to be ignored! Jerkola!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha - I don't wish to be crude, but as a sexually active person, having long finger nails would suggest certain foreplay activities are off limits for our Stephanie Jarvis. But I guess that's all irrelevant - we all know their love manifests with masturbating together over the most recent Christie's sales catalogue.

View attachment 1158082
If you refer to the photo once more - everyone will notice that the nails have been squared off at the very edge and filed down - I wonder if Grandmother or Grandfather taught him that. It’s quite funny really.
My hubs always has neat and tidy appropriately short nails. I never saw him tending to them. After being married a few years, I asked him what he was doing to trim his nails, he put a finger to his teeth and said I just bite ‘em. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When-She-Just-Couldnt-Just-Could.gif

2 HOURS AGO
stephanieejarvis

This is a photo of Thor, our magnificent peacock, enjoying the view of our Chapel of Saint Joseph. But this is a view that is currently changing before our eyes, as Dan and I are currently tackling the area behind the chapel, to create a new ‘jardin a l’anglaise’ in what was once the straggly edge of the forest🌳

The idea (created by our amazing landscape designer, Davey) is that this new garden will bridge the formal parts of the garden near the chateau, with the wild forest. The formal areas will be French in inspiration, and the bridging area will be English in style. This is a technique that French garden designers used extensively in the 18th century, when natural English-style gardens (called jardin a l’anglaise) were very much in vogue. Marie Antoinette chose one to surround her Petit Trianon at Versailles 🍃

Our jardin à l’anglaise will be created on a gentle slope, between hornbeam hedges which will create a series of small garden rooms. They will each have a different feature (mossy stone furniture in one, a fountain in another) but will look very natural, as though they appeared by chance. In fact it will have taken tons of granite boulders, thousands of plants and many days on the digger and the dumper []

The final garden room will lead into the forest itself. The thought of that magical walk is giving me all of the inspiration I need to keep going with my dumper driving in the meantime! As always with chateau life, dreams and realities are equally important. Maybe that’s true of most things in life

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
🤪 Cindy's at it again...

View attachment 1158794

Cynthia Lambert
21 hours ago (edited)
@RIVERA, FRANZ JETHRO D. She recorded this a few weeks ago while on site. She didn't leave the chateau just for this segment. And having money and resources isn't all it takes to do the repairs. One needs labour. And there is a labour shortage in her area. She has been asking for workmen to come, but there aren't any available. She only just got the armoires in there for some badly needed storage space. It's nice and organized now. Why would she turn right around and take them all out again? Doesn't make sense. All old buildings have cracks in the walls. The authorities have to approve such repairs. She can't just do it, willy nilly, because you say so. Plus, there isn't anyone to do it for her at the moment. We understand your concern, but Stephanie has enough sense to do what is right, without endangering anything.
No, Cynthia, this is just the crap Stephanie Jarvis is feeding you. There's no shortage of labour in the area. What happens if you don't pay the ones who tried working for you, word gets out and the really skilled workmen will not answer, no matter how often you call them. It's no rocket science, but that empty headed blowup doll you call chatelaine and we more truthfully renamed charlataine, keeps thinking it's just a mystery why nobody wants to work for her anymore. Oh, and Cynthia, by saying Stephanie Jarvis actually has enough sense to do what is right you are undoubtedly wishfully thinking and probably mean well, but djeez are you clueless...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Eh absolutely NOT

the very last thing she vainly resembles is golden hawn.
SSB dosent orbit her stratosphere!!!

gene brody — definitely with the added bonus she’s sleeping with her prodigy… that patrons are affording her

patron money that funds the projects … he’s her no 1 Muppet show
YouTube affords her him as well — clearly he’s only editing her demonstrate grabbing sessions .
😈
This blonde Muppet looks familiar 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jason Dubey just cannot stop gloating about himself as usual.. invoicing, selling paintings --his bnb .. and to top it all off thinking that it is hilarious to randomly spray people with holy water. o_O
One must wonder what is missing in his life that makes him behave as he does. His raving craving for admiration screams of his insecurities. Look at me - I'm someome! Ugh, his bragging is as flat as a glass of week old Champagne. Sad little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1158960

2 HOURS AGO
stephanieejarvis

This is a photo of Thor, our magnificent peacock, enjoying the view of our Chapel of Saint Joseph. But this is a view that is currently changing before our eyes, as Dan and I are currently tackling the area behind the chapel, to create a new ‘jardin a l’anglaise’ in what was once the straggly edge of the forest🌳

The idea (created by our amazing landscape designer, Davey) is that this new garden will bridge the formal parts of the garden near the chateau, with the wild forest. The formal areas will be French in inspiration, and the bridging area will be English in style. This is a technique that French garden designers used extensively in the 18th century, when natural English-style gardens (called jardin a l’anglaise) were very much in vogue. Marie Antoinette chose one to surround her Petit Trianon at Versailles 🍃

Our jardin à l’anglaise will be created on a gentle slope, between hornbeam hedges which will create a series of small garden rooms. They will each have a different feature (mossy stone furniture in one, a fountain in another) but will look very natural, as though they appeared by chance. In fact it will have taken tons of granite boulders, thousands of plants and many days on the digger and the dumper []

The final garden room will lead into the forest itself. The thought of that magical walk is giving me all of the inspiration I need to keep going with my dumper driving in the meantime! As always with chateau life, dreams and realities are equally important. Maybe that’s true of most things in life
She's getting in a reverse dig at La Fleur. Their Chateau gardening timelapse vlog (27 March) couldn't be any more of a lesson to Jarvis about how to do things properly & how organised they are. Jarvis, pea green with envy at their beautiful kitchen, their perfect family, how well prepared they are for the start of their season has to get in the barbs & pathetic attempt at one upmanship. Yes, you might have it all pretty, but look at how vast our grounds are.

1) Phillip - intro. "We have about 2 weeks until our first guests arrive-we have made enormous progress in the kitchen, still a lot to do, we need to stay focused. Wouldn't be the right time to make any major changes in the front garden or the back garden especially not if it would involve heavy machinery."
2) Phillip - listing safety equip he is wearing.
Protective ear wear, eye protection, special trousers, protective gloves.
3) New trees arrive. "we said we replace every tree we cut down. Do you remember it wasn't just random trees I made a list & I know where they go. 4) So we need to dig about 20 holes with a digger. We will have to call Jerome in again.
Midway through Anna does an advert for Skillshare - sponsored (so more cash for them) - giving a discount to subscribers.
5) Asking Charles the guy who supplied the trees for his advice about moving/replacing small oak trees.
6) Changing shape of flower bed & transplanting hydrangeas to follow Chantal's design. Accompanied by this name check 👇 to give her credentials.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha - I don't wish to be crude, but as a sexually active person, having long finger nails would suggest certain foreplay activities are off limits for our Stephanie Jarvis. But I guess that's all irrelevant - we all know their love manifests with masturbating together over the most recent Christie's sales catalogue.

View attachment 1158082

OMG what a visual to get while I'm eating my breakfast. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.