The Chateau Diaries #132 I give to the needy and not the greedy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Title thread winner:m:m:m:m

Le Baiseur said:
"I give to the needy and not the greedy!"
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Le Baiseur

"I give to the needy and not the greedy!"

:devilish::m:devilish::m
Most Watched vlogs This thread :devilish:

The Oscar for Best director.....The Sichuan Diaries

The Oscar for Best International Films :m :devilish: :m

The Oscar For Best Comedy :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

The Oscar For Best Actress

Most Liked Previous Thread

KiKiGee
VIP Member

Friday at 5:24 PM
🎯 @Lady Avonlea. Please, allow me to add to your post.

1648227573152.png

SJ Christmas 2020.png

1648227719147.png

1648227661642.png

1648227794611.png

1648227883530.png

SJ in the garden.png

1648228466485.png

1648228778407.png

hospital.jpg

Reactions:Octavia, Sunnee, TwistedCookieReal2 and 50 others

SleepingBeauty123

Saturday at 8:11 AM
Sillywidget said:
I was a patron who commented on that exact exchange 😛
Hopefully you aren’t the person who called me a Grinch! Lol…speaking of which, I need to change my avatar. I’m definitely not a grinch.

Just to clarify a couple of things that others have asked or commented on since yesterday - (and then we can move on from the topic of me being blocked on Patreon by Stephanie):

I was blocked by Stephanie (not by fellow Patrons), and she accused me of bullying and harassment. I disputed it with Patreon and one of their Safety Team members investigated my account (it took a few days), and didn’t find any bullying on my part. I was encouraged by Patreon to find a different creator to support, but was banned from joining Stephanie’s account again. I was completely satisfied with Patreon’s response to me that a creator can remove or block any of their Patreons anytime they want. They cleared ME of any wrongdoing and I was refunded all 3 months of payments I had made. I found that acceptable. As for their terms, whether they hold creators responsible, their clauses, etc…it’s a business and that wasn’t my issue. My problem stemmed from the fact that Stephanie actually replied to my questions in a nice way, and then blocked my account about 40 minutes later (I have the time stamped emails), and she told Patreon she was blocking me because I was bullying & harassing. Once she blocked me I could no longer log in and see any comments or any content. I’m not here to debate how these companies run, or their policies. My complaint was directly at Stephanie.

So…now I’m here, posted my story so you guys knew I wasn’t a flying monkey, and I could start commenting and liking your posts without anyone asking - who’s the new girl? Is she a monkey 🙈? I usually get on late at night, read a bit, and live in the central time zone in the Midwest US. I’m prepared to defend Pavlina and any Ukrainian refugees at all costs.

I don’t like putting myself out on social media very much so I’ll probably like a bunch of comments, go back to reading, and comment on things from time to time. Thanks for being a welcoming bunch! 😊❤ 🇺🇦❤

Reactions:Vanillapie, elizabethrex, Camembert and 49 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Friday at 2:00 PM
Omg what are they doing with those rocks....what a waste of time and money....Davy his plan is as foggy just as the way he looks...they need at least a wall three meters high to make a flat surface..for her jardin anglaise...what a stupis plan..omg you couldnt make it up...

Dan clearly lost that rock and it was stuck on the digger...Amaury had to come to the rescue...Dan is so incompetent...It is waiting for an accident to happen...i guess Fanny wont show that...He doesnt even wear proper workingshoes....sportshoes to work with rocks and a digger...really so stupid...so Lalalande... 🙄 And Madame has her bordello slippers on..:oops: lucky she isnt showing her foofoo this time...

Snort is coming to check on her...just crawls next to her on that digger with a lott of weight on one side...they really dont understand danger...its a dumper filled with tons of rocks...fgs..not playmobile...and an old wornout machine too...i wouldnt sit on that old piece of crap even if they paid me...I was waiting for an oilhose to snap...that would make great content....:p

If i was that glassrestorer...i would not feel so secure seeiing madame passing my scaffolding with her dumperdrivingexperience...and three tons of rolling rocks on it....

Fanny to keep the hair out of your lipgloss...use a tiara..:D.you have lotts of them...:m thats the only thing missing in this rediculous adventure...🙄

How is she washing the sand out of the leeks, when it is cut so small...i bet the nettlesoup will be quite crunchy.....followed by off course... tacos....:eek:another cheap meal at Lalande..All those beans they eat...lucky the place has a lott of ventilation..🙄

Reactions:Printania, Octavia, Concrete Blonde and 45 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting relational dynamics.

"My bed..." says a scrounging narcissist sugar mommy.

"Our bedroom..." says a needy sugar baby man-child support animal.

cd323.png

cd324.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I just love how Le Comte Always says in his pieces ..... "you cannot make it up" ........ I just have to laugh because its just SO TRUE !!! 😍

Great title Le Baiseur !

Thank you once again to the Fabulous Mojo 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Title Thread
N0 2 From this author

author @DAPHNERELOADED

Eyes Open .. Wallets Closed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Part 4 just released…

She is on FIRE! The points she makes are so spot-on, especially about the pervy painting.
She is also right that more and more focus is on Stefanie from outsiders, not just this "hate site of 15 people".

• Heart
Reactions: 37
"Shut up Daphne, everyone loves my daddy's painting of a man cupping boobs! It's symbolic!"
cd325.png

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

=============================================
I, Marquis de Potpourri, do hereby crown and declare Daphne as the Yenta empress!
(She obviously reads Tattle Life)

👑 👑 👑 👑

cd326.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Tattle Investigates - One day at A Time :devilish: .. Tattle dispelling all Flat earth belivers

Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 04.46.18.png

:devilish::alien::devilish:
Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 04.46.41.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Stephanie Jarvis really loved her father. No one is questioning that. I think Steph grew up with his art all around her and is too close to actually see how other people might get the weird vibes about Daddy’s paintings. She can’t see the forest through the trees, so to speak. Nothing wrong with kinky paintings if that’s your thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephanie Jarvis really loved her father. No one is questioning that. I think Steph grew up with his art all around her and is too close to actually see how other people might get the weird vibes about Daddy’s paintings. She can’t see the forest through the trees, so to speak. Nothing wrong with kinky paintings if that’s your thing.
I think the narcissist that is Stef, loved the fact that Daddy painted her; the big-eyed blonde, and hence has the paintings of her all around the tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think we are all missing something big in the last Chateau Diaries hosted by Stephanie Jarvis. I believe Steph now has the golden poop bedspread on her bed, underneath all those filthy throw pillows. I’m sure it’s ok, she probably had Philip use the steamer on it. Gross. 💩
761C8F93-1CC8-4D34-ADDB-CBDF7799B688.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
After watching today's pillow-gate Vlempa1 can see the forest through the trees
vlempa1

2 hours ago
I enjoy following the chateau progress. I love the wallpapers but I do not like the art . It just looks so busy and wrong. I realize you are respecting your fathers work, but maybe dedicate a room to his work and put art in the rooms that fits better. You are working hard to make this place restored, yet these art pieces are just out of place. Sorry if I’m offending.

Mea Culpa - at one point during today's CD I actually began to enjoy pillow-gate. Even worse, I recognized I have some old pillowcases stored away which are similar to some of Fanny's (see pic). It gets worse, I even thought maybe I should send my old pillowcases to Fanny. I know, I now feel ill just thinking about it. :sick:

Thankfully, I had another coffee and began to snap out of it. I eventually returned to reality after watching Dan's snoozefest vlog and seeing those god-awful, threadbare, tattered, sun-faded, unlined drapes hanging in Fanny's London flat! I thought Fanny said during her recent trips to London she's done spring-cleaning and repair work on her London flat - clearly not!

I'm pleased to report that I'm now fully recovered.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
" ... these animal genital booby titty painting butt things that daddy painted all day long ..."
Although I think her observations are on the money - there is something a little disturbing about this woman and her obsession with SJ and CD.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure why Chris Beckman doesn't realize that Snorty is Mistress of the Cushions, Princess of Porcelain and the Court Jester.

chris beckstrom
4 hours ago (edited)
"The project is growing"- Stephanie Jarvis. Perhaps you need a staff person to work on this as Mistress/Master of the cushions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.