The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not all of us get to work 100% at our dream job, sometimes we have to do something we dont love as well. A little immature on her part. I wonder when and where she will get this resilience
When she learns that sometimes the answer to the problem is to work and not not to work.

Michael doing his "artwork"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Aren’t most bi polar or heavily depressed people narcissistic? Due to the fact that they are so miserable they can kind of only think about themselves?
I know where you're coming from, and many people think this of others with mental illness, especially mood disorders. But usually, they are suffering some kind of trauma so it's hard for them to reach out to and trust others. If you scratch the surface you'll find that depression and mood disorders stem from underlying feelings of inadequacy and shame often from years of abuse or neglect. Narcs don't have shame or self-doubt. They don't have a conscious. People with mood disorders are often highly empathic and as a result, end up as victims. Look at how Fanny responded in the interview with the cuz. She couldn't spend more than a few minutes in that authentic space of being present for another human being. She barely acknowledged him without moving on or diverting to talking about herself or her f-ing chateau. Noe cuz is at high risk for becoming depressed and I hope that doesn't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Only appointments I ever had with a bank where I needed to show up was when I needed a loan😂😂😂
And now you don't even have to go to a branch of a bank as everything is done online therefore they close branches and make staff redundant :confused:,

She is just having a dig at us nagging her about her lack of providing the books. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@missartemis, I’ve wondered about this before, when you were at Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande, did you see the photo book you made and sent her? Did you steal it back or at least think about it?

*edit: I think I missed @missartemis again
Not sure if this will get posted since the forum is almost full. No I don't want it around me anymore. And I think she had it hidden away somewhere and just pulled it out when I came.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know where you're coming from, and many people think this of others with mental illness, especially mood disorders. But usually, they are suffering some kind of trauma so it's hard for them to reach out to and trust others. If you scratch the surface you'll find that depression and mood disorders stem from underlying feelings of inadequacy and shame often from years of abuse or neglect. Narcs don't have shame or self-doubt. They don't have a conscious. People with mood disorders are often highly empathic and as a result, end up as victims. Look at how Fanny responded in the interview with the cuz. She couldn't spend more than a few minutes in that authentic space of being present for another human being. She barely acknowledged him without moving on or diverting to talking about herself or her f-ing chateau. Noe cuz is at high risk for becoming depressed and I hope that doesn't happen.
The whole psychological aspect of her world is both disturbing & interesting to watch.Could Stephanie be a high functioning sociopath? Specifically a Disempathetic Sociopath?
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.