The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that's why people are so easily pleased. I suppose value is in the eye of the beholder and it's up to them how they spend their money.
There is a nice Prince who also benefitted and I hear there are lots of bit coin investment opportunities as well.

Ripping off another beloved artist is really crass though.
It totally is to normal people like us but his grannies are only too happy to fork out the money and get something back in return. A hand painted watercolor is nice and his target audience doesn’t seem to care because they have already bought into “his” little Beatrix Potter cottage .
As others have said he would do well to expand into paintings and prints of the chateau , the beautiful big trees on the property, even the horses, the forest and the kennel building. He just needs to get going.

I hope that he can continue as it’s an actual product made in exchange for $. I’m sure that there are many tattlers that are even more talented and could produce even better art, but it’s just a nice thought that he is attempting to get his $hit together 🤞🏼

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe he got €299 each for the “original artwork.” He literally got a light box and traced the pictures. It’s copies of Beatrix Potter…it’s not original at all! And it couldn’t have taken him long to make them. That was a quick €1,200….Unbelievable! 🙄
Again..I'm in the wrong game 🙄 I used to do what he does as a young teen learning to draw..skip forward 30 years and instead I'm slogging my guts out for the NHS to make a fraction of that money...should have stuck to tracing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Queen Kathy talked about the Sahara sands a couple of days ago. I was wondering if this a rare occurrence?
We were covered in ash when Mont St Helen’s erupted decades ago. Ended our summer.
It's not so rare. Has happened in the UK a couple of time during the past few years.
And remember, SJ's timeline can never be relied on.

Reactions: 13
He’s already sold 2 of his 3 original artwork. The only one left is Squirrel Nutkin.

UPDATE: Squirrel Nutkin has been sold. I’m hoping Snorts got it.
Let's just see if he can stick to keeping up and maintaining this website

Reactions: 14
Congratulations on your VIP status. Unfortunately we caught @Heathcliffe asleep in the corner and the petite fours are burnt.
MojoDublin, ever thrifty, asked Dan if we could borrow the left over party gear. He told her he had smoked it all and the fish was off.
Luckily, we were able to run to the local Spar and have managed some sausage rolls and a few pizza bites. We also have some nibbles, but nothing as big as a certain person who owns whitey tighties.
So Cheers, bienvenuti, sliante and welcome to the VIP club 🥳🥳🥸😎🧐
It's not the quality of the nibbles that matter but the quality of the company 🥳👯‍♂️🎉. Although I am partial to a nice sausage roll 🙊:ROFLMAO:Leftover party gear? Lolz. Shall we go dance round our handbags? 👜😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No, the copyright has expired on Beatrix Potter, so there’s no legal issues.
I'm sure though I read a post elsewhere that said copyright is passed but the characters are trademarked 🤔 could be interesting to see how things develop..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Michael is selling his Beatrix Potter watercolour copies for €299.
Hmm... I don't know. I want Michael to have a good price for his art.
But then I would want his art (vision) and not a copy of Beatrix Potter...
I agree, I might buy something that is his. Not everyone is obsessed with Beatrix potter stuff.

I'm sure though I read a post elsewhere that said copyright is passed but the characters are trademarked 🤔 could be interesting to see how things develop..
Paint your dogs Micheal or even Sadies Horses. I don't have one B potter in my house. Don't plan on it. If I was to make a nursery or something. Id just down load the real deal for free and print it out to hang

• Heart
I also hope teabeg can sort his stuff out...actually making money from prints is something a lott of people do...i dont care much for his artwork..i also wouldnt buy a print from Begmania...whats the point..but i can see that a lott of followers would buy...i think its a good comercial thing to do for him..Its always better to earn money in that way than to beg..on patreon..thats really the lowest of the low...

Reactions: 32
w
I also hope teabeg can sort his stuff out...actually making money from prints is something a lott of people do...i dont care much for his artwork..i also wouldnt buy a print from Begmania...whats the point..but i can see that a lott of followers would buy...i think its a good comercial thing to do for him..Its always better to earn money in that way than to beg..on patreon..thats really the lowest of the low...
well lets hope it gets better. I know he has the talent but do your own thing not copies of someone else's and I like a back ground.

Reactions: 8
Paint your dogs Micheal or even Sadies Horses. I don't have one B potter in my house. Don't plan on it. If I was to make a nursery or something. Id just down load the real deal for free and print it out to hang
Amaury to Stephanie Jarvis: We just found out why Miss Anna calls him “Master Peter”.
View attachment 1134787
View attachment 1134803

I know right.. Im sometimes stunned by what they come off with. Why would anyone want to see him in his drillies? 😂 I still like them but I weird

Reactions: 5
I smell bullshit. I really don't believe that she has done the paperwork. She's been abroad for months
I don't think many of us do. But the fact that she is commenting on it now. It is... interesting.
Is she feeling the heat? 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Madame Fanny is loosing it....and she knows it...her fairytail world is more crumbling away under her feet than her shittoo is...in notime the pink cloud is falling on her grifting head...
You are 100 % right. Now that small youtube channels are popping up and exposing her it's going to be down hill for SJ.

Reactions: 21
w

well lets hope it gets better. I know he has the talent but do your own thing not copies of someone else's and I like a back ground.
Maybe when he sees it is succesfull, he gets more inspiration to make original and Begmaniarelated stuff...i know that would sell very well, making copies is indeed a bit sad..we will see , i somehow have the feeling this also will die a silent dead...people who get free money are not easily stirred up to actually do some work you know..they are in a downspiral..knowing there will still be money coming in..still a roof over their head and food....i get the feeling thats his worst problem...its making him lazy...

Reactions: 20
Pavlina has no need to work at the shittoo....we will see about that....i susspect to see her in the kitchen cooking dinner or doing the washing up...while Madame lies in her bed with her ass up...
Oh yes..... first we will have Pavlina cooking just a little touch of her home cooking for us all to see and taste ........ then in a couple of weeks she will be "the cook" I feel .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
We get that almost every summer in pacific west coast. It's either California that is on fire, or forests in BC... but for the past 5-6 years, almost every summer we have weeks that are terribly smoggy and everything looks orange-pinkish...
My husband's family are all in the San Diego area, all East Coast transplants. The first time we went there to my MIL, it was during a really raging fire that started in Escondido, about 20 miles east from them. We were sitting outside on the patio and all of a sudden, I noticed all these things floating around in the air.......then landing on the patio. It was lit ash from the fires 20 miles away! It was unnerving and you can see how these fires really spread! That was in the mid-90's, so things have definitely gotten worse as far as fires go on the West Coast......quite scary.

• Sad
  • Wow
There’s really no reason for him to copy Beatrix Potter…he lives in a beautiful setting. He could paint the chateau, the grounds…the landscape. I’m sure there would be a huge market for that. In one of his early vlogs, I recall seeing him set up an easel in the middle of a field at the chateau…giving the impression he was painting the scenery. Makes me wonder if that was all just “fake.” Maybe all he can do is copy things?

View attachment 1134898
agree 100% Landscape MP!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.