The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smell bullshit. I really don't believe that she has done the paperwork. She's been abroad for months
When i look at our own business...my sister works two days a week here to do the paperwork...she has a degree in accountancy...we still have an accountant outdoors..for the taxes etc..My sister puts all the different moneystreams into the bookkeepingsoftwareprogramme, pays the invoids etc..every week we can see where we are standing financially, and how we can use money for manitenancejobs etc.. You have to keep up very close with that...Who is doing that kind of work at the shittooo??? Fanny?? i dont think so...my guess is she puts everything on a pile or in a shoebox and throws it inside the accountants office ones in a while...no accountant can sort that mess out...nor want to do it...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Queen Kathy talked about the Sahara sands a couple of days ago. I was wondering if this a rare occurrence?
We were covered in ash when Mont St Helen’s erupted decades ago. Ended our summer.
I still watch youtube videos of that eruption and the storys around it. That was horrible

I watched the scene on slow mo and Dan hides something in his pocket as he walks over and then later when he walks back to the bench (and thinks he's out of shot) takes it out again. I think its a roll your own. Now the question is what type? If it was green should he be in control of heavy machinery? And is that why Amaury is always so calm?

I was a bit scared, seemed like an apocalyptic movie, first time I've experienced it and it felt threatening.
Yes I saw and captured Ann Marie rolling his own. I think weed is pretty common there. I'm not bashing it. I use to partake when I was younger and I feel like alcohol is much worse. It's just funny to catch them

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This woman's videos were suggested to me on YouTube. I know nothing about her, but think this photo of her chateau under renovation says enough.

It's almost funny after watching Stefanny for years (it's been THIS long already?!) Really guys just watch a few seconds you will see.

Happy Friday Tattletales 🍸

View attachment 1135171

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Are we not playing caption this? 🤔 View attachment 1134750
My caption " Fannie what the hell do you want now. Don't you know how to knock before entering?"

Yup! Must've just went live. I'm curious to see how quickly his B. Potter repros sell.
I hope this is a positive start and new direction for Michael.
He is trying.

And that's why people are so easily pleased. I suppose value is in the eye of the beholder and it's up to them how they spend their money.
There is a nice Prince who also benefitted and I hear there are lots of bit coin investment opportunities as well.

Ripping off another beloved artist is really crass though.
Unbelievable...beyond crass as you say.

Reactions: 12
This woman's videos were suggested to me on YouTube. I know nothing about her, but think this photo of her chateau under renovation says enough.

It's almost funny after watching Stefanny for years (it's been THIS long already?!) Really guys just watch a few seconds you will see.

I know ! There is Renovation happening there!!! I like her - she gets to it !!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1135171
Only 2 and a half hours from Fanny too. Everyone can drop by on the way to see Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Queen Kathy talked about the Sahara sands a couple of days ago. I was wondering if this a rare occurrence?
We were covered in ash when Mont St Helen’s erupted decades ago. Ended our summer.
It's happens several times a year here in Almaria in Andalusia. But this is the worst it's ever been according to local Spanish. Had to wear mask outside. Everything was layered in red dust and the whole sky turned sepia. It was like a film when it first approached from the Mediterranean sea. People were using the term apocalyptic as the sky turned dark orange. We then had heavy rain which has washed a lot of the red sand away.

• Wow

View attachment 1135171
Well, this lady doesn't appear to have any problems engaging all the appropriate, skilled tradesmen does she? Unlike SJ! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It totally is to normal people like us but his grannies are only too happy to fork out the money and get something back in return. A hand painted watercolor is nice and his target audience doesn’t seem to care because they have already bought into “his” little Beatrix Potter cottage .
As others have said he would do well to expand into paintings and prints of the chateau , the beautiful big trees on the property, even the horses, the forest and the kennel building. He just needs to get going.

I hope that he can continue as it’s an actual product made in exchange for $. I’m sure that there are many tattlers that are even more talented and could produce even better art, but it’s just a nice thought that he is attempting to get his $hit together 🤞🏼
Yes, it’s good to see he’s making an attempt. I’m just curious to see how long the website lasts. Michael isn’t known for having a long attention span…this might end up being the latest in a long list of ideas that die out or go nowhere.

I said before that Michael appears lost and he really needs to focus on his passion. If his passion is art, that’s great. At least with the website, he can work at his own pace and sell pieces when he wants some cash. Hey…maybe he’ll be the next Thomas Kinkade! Sort of the McDonalds of the art world! 😆

If you look closely I think Sabina has a ciggy between her fingers when caught in the barn - prob the reason for the awkwardness
Woodshop should be a no smoking zone. If they keep smoking in the woodshop we can watch the shiteau burn down a third time.

Reactions: 33
It's happens several times a year here in Almaria in Andalusia. But this is the worst it's ever been according to local Spanish. Had to wear mask outside. Everything was layered in red dust and the whole sky turned sepia. It was like a film when it first approached from the Mediterranean sea. People were using the term apocalyptic as the sky turned dark orange. We then had heavy rain which has washed a lot of the red sand away.
A friend sent me a pic of an area in the Almeria Province. It looked like it had been 'tangoed'. So strange. Be safe ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When Annalise was doing SJ hair and using her new toothpaste thing and SJ said "I don't get out much" I wanted to throw up:sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Isn't there any copyright issues involved here, I wonder? Also, completely agree: who would pay 299 for a painting which is basically a copy of another painting. The mind boggles!
As a rule copyright expires after 70 years from the author's death, so Beatrix Potter's copyright has expired in 2014, apart from some unpublished works that have recently been discovered. Michael copied watercolours anyway are what any art school student would do: mere exercise.

Reactions: 10
I think Michael’s definition of “original artwork” is a piece that he’s personally painted (in his mind, original artwork isn’t necessarily an original concept…it’s just a piece that he’s painted or traced on a light box ). In contrast, his definition of a “print” is a copy of his “original artwork.”

I’m surprised he didn’t make prints of the 3 “original artwork” pieces he made. They probably would have sold very quickly.
Another wannabe "artist", just like M&M and his awful Sunday painter's paintings.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.