The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the begining of watching the various vlogs from the chateausphere, I didn't take to Michael Petherick... but I couldn't have really said why. Was it his vague resemblance to Joaquin Phoenix, an actor I cannot stand? No, it wasn't that, nor his whinging, or begging, or just plain annoying presence on screen. Then it hit me. It was his lack of respect. Lack of respect for those who supported him, not just his family and friends, but for his patrons. So many people have offered him help, advice and money and apart from the money, he's ignored it all. His own brother offered him a rather valuable car if he got his drivers license, but no, he prefers to be ferried around by others. The Beatrix Potter copying is just another thing to add to his continuing list of misdemeanours. Ky Burbon writes "No, the copyright has expired on Beatrix Potter, so there's no legal issues." Yes Ky, but moral issues galore! Especially to charge €299.00 for work he's created by using a lightbox. Any inkling of doubt I might have harboured on Michael being someone worthy of my time completely disappeared upon seeing him on the CD Hallowen vlog, where he dressed as a dead WW1 British soldier. To me, that's the greatest disrespect - to treat honoured war dead as a zombiefied joke. It remains incomprehensible to me that he should, especially living in France, treat their hallowed memory with such mockery and contempt. For shame Michael, for shame.
I couldn't agree more. I can't stand him either. He gets on my nerves. Well... not just him. And, as Mrs Slocombe said: I'm unanimous in that! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
With the "few and far between" vlogs of shite quality that Fanny has been producing ("How to Make a Cuppa" was a joke), I find watching lawn care videos far more entertaining. One of my faves is Blade Mate Lawn Care in Australia- he uses the funds he generates from Patreon to support charities and to sort the yards of elderly and disabled persons who need it- and there are results at the end of every episode. What a difference from Fanny, who can't provide any factual accounting information of where her Patreon money actually went, and is busy traveling, quaffing champers, and having parties constantly. SMH- why on earth are people still giving her money?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
With the "few and far between" vlogs of shite quality that Fanny has been producing ("How to Make a Cuppa" was a joke), I find watching lawn care videos far more entertaining. One of my faves is Blade Mate Lawn Care in Australia- he uses the funds he generates from Patreon to support charities and to sort the yards of elderly and disabled persons who need it- and there are results at the end of every episode. What a difference from Fanny, who can't provide any factual accounting information of where her Patreon money actually went, and is busy traveling, quaffing champers, and having parties constantly. SMH- why on earth are people still giving her money?
Because there are a lot of masochists out there, ready to enjoy being conned.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Michael’s artwork really looks more like illustrations to me (which makes sense because he models his work after Beatrix Potter). He could probably write and illustrate a beautiful children’s book inspired by the chateau and grounds. He could even include the cute little mouse he discovered in the chateau from todays vlog. The whole book could be written from the mouse’s perspective! All his granny fans would eat it up and buy copies for the grandkids. So much potential for income.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm more worried about one of the kids falling into the saw dust fire pit.
I also worry about the kids falling into the moat or into the pond or down the stone staircases or into the old poo pit under the downstairs loo or down the old open machicolations in the attic or out a window or anywhere in the filthy kitchen… Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande is no place for unsupervised children.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Woodshop should be a no smoking zone. If they keep smoking in the woodshop we can watch the shiteau burn down a third time.
On the list of "Things that may set fire to the shitto", kids smoking a joint is not very high up! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also worry about the kids falling into the moat or into the pond or down the stone staircases or into the old poo pit under the downstairs loo or down the old open machicolations in the attic or out a window or anywhere in the filthy kitchen… Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande is no place for unsupervised children.
Agreed! I hope the baybays are vaccinated for tetanus, and up to date on their immunizations. That Shitoo is a hazard! Unfortunately, Fanny is the type who if she found one of them attempting to plunge a butter knife or fork into an outlet, would be having a fit about some tiny human trying to destroy one of her precious Spode cutlery vice the impact of amperage upon a child. Unfortunately, if one of the children fell into the moat, instead of saving him, she'd be more concerned about retrieving her damn pink phone to film the footage whilst shaming Dan for being a bad parent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Im going to France Paris as soon as my divorce is final. Iv been watching people vlogging about the best flights and Amenities that come with different carriers. :ROFLMAO: (y)Im flying to NY stay for two days then Air France First Class to celebrate

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Literally, I watch lime plaster application videos. Awesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah! DisneyWorld, RocknRoll, RnB, Country Music, and Jazz, Nike Tennis Shoes, IPhones, Starbucks, Lays Potato Chips, Jack Daniels, Friends……
Makers Mark. lol and me. Im pretty cool. Im exporting myself to France for a week or so 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I smell bullshit. I really don't believe that she has done the paperwork. She's been abroad for months
As administrative assistant Natti would be responsible for all the paperwork, I suppose. According to the videos, she was the one who arranged for Pavlina to come to Lalande, corresponded with her throughout her journey, and went to pick her up from the bus station.

Reactions: 13
Yeah! DisneyWorld, RocknRoll, RnB, Country Music, and Jazz, Nike Tennis Shoes, IPhones, Starbucks, Lays Potato Chips, Jack Daniels, Friends……
It took me a min to understand you meant Friends the TV show. I thought you cant make friends anywhere else? 😂 Sex and the City, The walking dead. Gone with the wind, Flying monkeys. Im done bragging now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooo Rexy ..... I am going to look that guy up !!! Thanks. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im going to France Paris as soon as my divorce is final. Iv been watching people vlogging about the best flights and Amenities that come with different carriers. :ROFLMAO: (y)Im flying to NY stay for two days the Air France First Class to celebrate
Congratulations on your divorce, and have a great time! I think my greatest airline experience (I usually travel Business & First class on United and Delta) was on a flight out of Bangkok to Tokyo flying Coach in literally the worst seat in the plane (it was next to the loo). Upon embarking the plane, I felt bad for the short people attempting to secure their luggage in the overhead compartments, so assisted them (I'm pretty tall, and very good at Tetris, so this was a no-brainer.) The flight crew (it was a full flight) saw what I was doing, and assumed I was one of them flying standby, as I was directing passengers and helping them so that boarding went faster (alas, no- I just fly often.) I am not even exaggerating- the crew was absolutely stellar, fawned over me, and treated me like a first-class passenger once we were in the air. Of the hundreds of flights I have been on, this was the most memorable. I got to play cards with them in the galley as well, and they gifted me a bottle of champers when I debarked the plane.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.