Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Threetanks

I've been a follower and patron of CD from the start. Began to feel uncomfortable when she started the opening of gifts but SJ very wisely set up a separate channel that I've never watched otherwise I would probably have ejected back then. This month is my last as a patron. The channel is too repetitive and I'm sick of porcelain, fabrics, partying, and most of all nothing being finished. There's so much money coming in she could have a squad of builders working to get things done. It's also sad to see Dan being sucked into the circus and his family breaking up. Of the current chateau cast the only ones I have any time for are Annalise and Kirsty. Both seem like genuine and kind souls. Hope they don't get the life sucked out of them like many others have done. I've just discovered the How to renovate a chateau channel. It's nice to see owners working on their own home and finishing things and their place looks warm.They are getting things done without the wads of cash that SJ receives every month. Money seems to be wasted at Laland and value for money never seems to matter. I nearly fell off my chair when she said she spent forty thousand in the first week in March. It just rolled off her tongue so easily. The way things are going at LL I can see nothing but trouble ahead. I wouldn't be surprised if she sells or rents out the chateau in a few years time and moves to somewhere more in keeping with her lifestyle like Venice or the south of France. It took me a couple of years to wise up, but at least I did. I'm sure others will too, unless she starts to put more effort into the renovations.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

missartemis

I just dipped into the wiki for the first time and watched the patreon video of Fanny's interview with the cuz. Did I not say he is a god among men? I just want to relay another story of my stay at Lalande regarding this assessment. On the last day of my visit, I had empty wine bottles that I thought could be recycled (French wine is unparalleled so yes I bought a few bottles over the course of 8 days and drank them - and I'm glad I did and no I am not a wino.) So I trudged them out to the dumpster but there was nowhere to put them and as I was trudging them back, cuz ran out to meet me and said he would take care of them because they couldn't be recycled in the regular trash. Then he gave this 61 yr old woman who Nutty and Fanny had no time for (that's me) a big hug and wished me safe travels. Again, as some of you know, cuz helped me with the car accident when no one else at CDLL would. And this interview confirms my instincts about him. He talked about a friend who suicided and how this was something that changed him, and his greatest strength being that he'll always be there for somebody and his purpose is to fulfill your needs (yikes), doesn't want to go on extravagant holidays (Oh Snap Cuz). He is such an outlier at that place of hedonistic charlatans and I hope he realizes that because he has a good heart he is going to be run ragged by Fanny and her minion Nutty. They will use him up. Again, he needs a codependents anonymous intervention. That said, did anyone else notice how uncomfortable Fanny was in the presence of an authentic human being? She was crawling out of her skin. And how, as touching as it was, she had to always bring the convo back to herself even when sharing the death of her father...it became about her. She has no shame. And did anyone else cringe when he talked about Nutty demanding that he put down his magazine and pay attention to her? (gag me). She will never join him where he's at. She will never appreciate him for who he is. She (and Fanny) will always demand that he be there to serve her. And he will always accommodate...until hopefully, he realizes that it's ok to be a caring person and a sensitive man without being a doormat. I hope his brother does "pop around" the chateau and knock some sense into him.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Here you go everyone. You owe me $7.50
Thanks! I couldn't be more disgusted to be honest. So now she's outgrown being a volunteer and wants people to start investing in bying her and Nikki a chateau? I know she was trained by the best, but she really is as delusional as Selmar and his Titts eh Tatts eh whatever his girlfriends name is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Maybe Nic's intelligent,accomplished wife has had enough. I can't imagine why she is allowing her identity to be shown in conjunction with a fraudulent set up. This association with the likes of SJ will come back to bite her- everything is well documented, her next high level promotion will include social media exposure investigation.
Personally, I don't find Larkin's wife intelligent at all, or she would have long ago put an end to the nonsense and made him sell his share. Don't forget it's not just a small cottage they use for some holiday now and then, Larkin is still 40 % owner of the total HMN, which makes him 40% liable for all misery Stephanie Jarvis is creating. Whatever morals he pretends to have and however sophisticated his wife presents herself, they still expose their (step)son to the gift grabbing and that's just a dumber than dumb move.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Forgive me if these have been posted... thought they were interesting.
Well, there's always the slight chance that I have been wrong from the beginning and did accidentally look the other way when all this upgrading to meet with regulations and law happened. Contracts? Social fees? Release forms? And who has she hired to take care of all that administration? The Argentinian bully Nasty Nutty, who can't even seem to contain herself in front of guests that ask legitimate questions about services they pay for? Is she the one to guard the laws about providing a healthy work environment?
Lying in public makes things exponentially more complicated when you are officially under audit, just sayin'. Tick Tock.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
So Michael is selling his Beatrix Potter watercolour copies for €299.
Hmm... I don't know. I want Michael to have a good price for his art.
But then I would want his art (vision) and not a copy of Beatrix Potter...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
No worries @T Rex , I've got this. Paying with my Tattle paycheck. Thanks @OhIDontKnow... !!
No worries. I started a YouTube channel and bought 100,000 subscribers. Then I started a Patreon, BuymeaCoffee, and GoFundme. In just one day I’ve raised $32,000 and I’ve received fourteen gifts via Uber. I’m starting another channel to open my gifts Tomorra. I’m taking this money and buying a digger and a dumper that I’m going to let my gardener take home. He’s moving in so that will be fine. I’m also going to wallpaper my car and it’s going to cost $74,000, so the GoFundme has been extended. I’ve also cut down all of the trees in my yard before they kill someone, and I’m taking that wood and I’m going to dump it in a lake somewhere. I have to go, a Dutch hippie just pulled up to my house and I’m going to ask him if he wants to live here in return for feeding my cat. I think I have a few things he can fix while he’s at it. See you later, buhyeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
I'm pretty thrilled to have this all cleaned up today! I'm sure it isn't to the white gloved Tattlers' standard, but oh boy, I'm happy! :) I was motivated to start because my spice storage was abysmal and so I bought myself this awesome spice rack (eat your heart out Stephanie Jarvis!) and it got me going!

276270060_1024007031531851_2226091708663900884_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

MarquisOfNadaillac

This woman's videos were suggested to me on YouTube. I know nothing about her, but think this photo of her chateau under renovation says enough.

It's almost funny after watching Stefanny for years (it's been THIS long already?!) Really guys just watch a few seconds you will see.

Happy Friday Tattletales 🍸

View attachment 1135171

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
We’ll another way to look at it is that Fanny won’t let her just come and visit. I don’t have any friends that would demand 5 hours of work a day if I come to visit. Of course I’d help out or buy a meal or whatever, but I think she’s trying to tell everyone she doesn’t want to spend her time doing that? Also, I bet she got a phone call about her insta post from her highness and was told to clarify….
She got a phone call her from lowness alright, but not because of her insta post but because of her lack of support for the Argentinian Bully. There was supposed to be an outcry from shittoo people to make sure we all know how lovely Nasty Nutty really is, but not many responded so far. Kind of telling, don't you think? As for the 5 hours of work for visiting friends: yes, that's telling too. We were already aware though that with Stephanie Jarvis every contact is transactional. She doesn't need many people around, because if they are not she can pretend even better how missed they are, without any risk of "situations" or other "unfortunate drama". One look at how she treats her own mother when they are together, compared to when they are not, leaves no doubt anyone is better off staying away.

She could easily be selling the wood. A man like Nick has a lot of equipment. He could have a portable sawmill and be cutting the logs into lumber. Remember recently one of our new Ex-Patreon tattle member said that she was not allowed to walk around the property. If Stephanie has Nick creating lumber piles, she would not want anyone seeing it, sharing pics online.
She already has piles of lumber in the area where Selmar moved to work on the property so I could definitely see her selling some, especially if it was a valuable type of wood.
The pile of wood in the area where Selmar moved to work on the property was milled wrongly, rendering it unusable, but they stored it anyone. Just another example NOTHING is done by professionals at her HMN.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
So horrible for your family and hope we all wake up and pay attention to what has happened in the past.
When my dad was alive, he wanted to find the grave of his uncles, one was only just 18 at the time he was killed. We have returned on many occasions since and have managed to find out quite a bit about many family members who served in WW1, on both sides of the family. I don't think. anything prepares you for the scale of the loss of life, cemetery after cemetery, row upon row of graves - many with the remains of up to 8 soldiers with the inscription "Known only unto God" on the gravestone. Heartbreaking!
One of the saddest things we've seen is at the National Arboretum, with the "Shot at Dawn" memorial to 306 soldiers executed by firing squad for "desertion of duty" on the Western front - many of whom were likely to have been suffering shell shock.

P1050003.JPG
P1050006.JPG

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Green Fairy

VIP Member
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵

As the newest VIP it falls to me to name Thread No #️⃣1️⃣3️⃣0️⃣

I wanted to encapsulate all my impressions of Fanny. After discarding quite a few drafts as possibly being libellous, I've come up with:

Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Fraudster

🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵

I think that covers just about everything don't you agree? :ROFLMAO:📱💰

Clever VIPs who organise the new threads, please can you facilitate?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I smell bullshit. I really don't believe that she has done the paperwork. She's been abroad for months
When i look at our own business...my sister works two days a week here to do the paperwork...she has a degree in accountancy...we still have an accountant outdoors..for the taxes etc..My sister puts all the different moneystreams into the bookkeepingsoftwareprogramme, pays the invoids etc..every week we can see where we are standing financially, and how we can use money for manitenancejobs etc.. You have to keep up very close with that...Who is doing that kind of work at the shittooo??? Fanny?? i dont think so...my guess is she puts everything on a pile or in a shoebox and throws it inside the accountants office ones in a while...no accountant can sort that mess out...nor want to do it...

• Heart
Reactions: 38

oooLaLande

VIP Member
He's gotta pay off that lightbox some how....LOL! Yeah it's gross that he's doing that.
To be fair, there are many amazing artists who paint copies of famous work and sell them for huge amounts of money... the issue is that Michael is not drawing them himself, he is copying them. and the sad thing is he HAS the talent to draw original pictures... I hope he goes into that direction...

So pleeeease could you guys not just be happy for a few minutes?
For the record, I AM happy he is trying something new.
Here on tattle A LOT of people had called for this. "Why isn't Michael selling artwork instead of having patreon?" "Why is he begging for money instead of working?'... and this is absolutely a positive thing that he has done; especially since he also closed his Patreon...

So here is my official stance! I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. I hope he doesn't mess it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Threetanks

Welcome indeed! Lots to catch up on here, enjoy!
If you don't mind me asking, but I have been wondering about the patrons community That Stephanie Jarvis tried to set up when she started, a community of lovers of the chateau where everybody could talk about things happening. I guess the live chat during her premieres comes closest to that? But how do patrons communicate with each other? Do they communicate with each other at all? If so, in your opinion is there a way to open up the eyes of more patrons to what is really going on?
Thanks. I just paid the fee each month and watched the videos including the patron only videos, which at the start gave an indication of where the money was earmarked for then the specific detail began to fade. The purchase of the lawnmower for IJ rang alarms. For the price paid, I think in the region of €8000, they could have got something with a steering wheel that would have been easier for her to drive. Not much thought seemed to go into it. As I mentioned earlier the gift openings unsettled me but she wisely moved them to a separate channel. More recently one thing that made me wonder was when Selmar and Tatiana did the interview with SJ about their proposal to Crowdfund for a chateau of their own, and she was encouraging them the whole way through. My wife looked at me and said why is she encouraging them on this crazy scheme, a true friend would be giving them sound advice and cautioning them, rather than setting them up for a massive fall. I thought it was quite cruel and I thought she was in danger of damaging her CD brand, which in my opinion she has.

I've never been interested in the live chats but if it's anything like the comments on the videos, it will be full of fawning praise.

I'm sure I'm not the only patron who has noticed the rot setting in. Lalandes star has begun to fade. The constant partying, trips to the second hand shops for stuff they don't need, the large amounts of money spent on the shabby paneling, the €10000 on wood for the Marquis salon for the Channel 4 show, the wrought iron garden set, the trees from Belgium, the furniture etc. One of the things I was really looking forward to was the renovation of the Chapel, but there's little hope of that being started.

I think the dynamic has also changed now that the occupants of the chateau have been pairing up. The secrecy around SJ and PJ was probably good for business but the Dan deception, especially as his channel was supposed to be about his family in rural France left a bad taste. I'll probably stop my patronage to his channel too, although I wouldn't mind supporting Annalise.

As far as patrons communicating with each other, I'm not aware of anything other than what's posted on the patron videos or the chats on the public videos.

For the amount of money she's raking in, work at Lalande should be moving at pace. Somethings not right or nobody wants to work there. I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KyBourbon

VIP Member
🤯🤯🤯
Then I say good for him. He tapped into a market, and people want to buy, hopefully he can keep his momentum going.

🤭🤭🤭🤭 No surprise there... Ahem.
There’s really no reason for him to copy Beatrix Potter…he lives in a beautiful setting. He could paint the chateau, the grounds…the landscape. I’m sure there would be a huge market for that. In one of his early vlogs, I recall seeing him set up an easel in the middle of a field at the chateau…giving the impression he was painting the scenery. Makes me wonder if that was all just “fake.” Maybe all he can do is copy things?

9FCF09D6-7627-46AD-BA43-2FE49C3A1EA8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Exactly. Another of my annoyances with the shallowness of the whole debacle is the gardens-what gardens you ask? The walled garden could be an absolute asset to that place. I would start with literally shit loads of manure/compost , multiple plantings and I mean Multiple plantings, not just here is 1 dahlia, but hundreds of dahlias! I would have that area humming- with expertise and knowledge that garden area could supply the kitchen with most of their vegetables and cut flowers. There should be a surplus for freezing as well. The chicken coops/runs would be so productive that bought eggs would be a no-no. But unfortunately SJ is so plastic, so vacuous and so inexperienced in any life skills that food production couldn't be a priority. Davy the designer is not a practical man, he is not a gardener, and doesn't appear at all knowledgeable in plants. That particular area could be so productive and in her words "pretty"- a table could be set amongst the rows to have late summer dinners, with flower scent and heavenly vegetables all around. I am afraid it won't happen because SJ just doesn't have the capacity for beauty unless it has a designer tag attached.
The garden and grounds, such as they are or might be as a result of Davey's plans, are a disaster area. It really bugs me that the kitchen garden is essentially an unproductive wasteland, save for the few vegetables and cutting flowers that somehow - against all odds - appear. No soil preparation. Seeds planted at the wrong time. Hopeless use of the greenhouse. Nobody wth any sense of gardening (I dont mean actual skill - a bit of enthusiasm and willingness to read up or look at (bloody) YouTube channels to see how to maximise the potential would be a start) The fallow beds should have been dug over in the autumn and masses of manure dug in. Preparation work for the new growing year should be happening now, before it's too late. Thought needs to be given to succession planting to avoid having a glut of whatever that probably/almost certainly bolts, goes over or is never harvested.

It's all very well having millions of seeds, with the potential to supply the kitchen with seasonal vegetables ad infinitum, but seeds don't grow themselves. A successful kitchen garden is not rocket science but it does require commitment, concerted work, a good dollop of commonsense and patience. Removing Stephanie from the equation, as she possesses none of these attributes, the only person with anything approaching the right mindset is Kirsty but she is hamstrung by being part-time and being given all sorts of jobs outside the kitchen garden.

They'll muddle on, serving home-grown roasted winter vegetables to guests in high summer!

The jardin à l'anglaise is nothing more than a pretentious affectation Davey's planting scheme is beyond dull. I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to create but there's nothing interesting or imaginative in his proposed planting. As I said: dull. He seems heavily reliant on the academic or theoretic elements of design, rather than practical aesthetics.

• Heart

Threetanks

Welcome. You are amongst friends. Glad you saw through the smoke and mirrors. Have a look at the wiki at the top, pink button. Lots of info to read and catch up on. How did you find us?
Thanks for the welcome. I googled Selmar as it was clear all was not well between him and LL, and there was a reference to Tattle life in the search results. Clicked the link and got my eyes opened on the LL behind the scenes. Lots of spinning plates at LL.

• Heart