The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So therefore, SJ knew exactly what she was dealing with and just, perhaps, Hanni received mixed messages from Sj for the cameras???
Does anybody else sense that maybe, perhaps JS is not 100% all female in her sexual choices then? But feels that she has to contain those feelings and that is why is chooses PJ as a "cover", simply because they are both "gay"?
Who the hell cares?
I don't care with who she share her bed. But with an employee that is very very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Lady Rosalie
@ComtesseRose
@MojoDublin
and @ anyone else who would like to help

Here is the second wiki page:

I have started moving some of the media files here and i am working with Helen to tag both wiki pages to the top of the threads.
Feel free to start moving some files as i am logging off for the day. just make sure all of you are not editing them at the same time! LOL

💙

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All adding up to a hellava lot of stuff, massive monetary value - all for sitting on your bottom swigging G&Ts and nibbling on snacks (sent to you for free). I think it was the type of gift that got me. That it was someone's family heirloom, or someone had gone to the trouble to get something made specifically for her at not insubstantial cost. Not bad rate of pay for minimal effort. 🤑
Many, if not all, of the photographs on Steve Cole's Manor and Maker website are stolen without attribution from other sites, and intend to represent the interiors and landscape of his chateau. Which they do not. Copyright violation is boyfriend's standard operating procedure.
I'm certain the same is true at his work website:https://www.decadigitus.ca

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@Lady Rosalie
@ComtesseRose
@MojoDublin
and @ anyone else who would like to help

Here is the second wiki page:

I have started moving some of the media files here and i am working with Helen to tag both wiki pages to the top of the threads.
Feel free to start moving some files as i am logging off for the day. just make sure all of you are not editing them at the same time! LOL

💙
Thank you to you and Helen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't care with who she share her beds. But with an employee that is very very wrong.
Do you mean Philip? TBH, I am not entirely convinced that she does. But this is reality TV/YT channel situation. At the end of the day not my life, and not my feelings involved either. My only reason for being on this site is to alert the world/media to her fradulent business practices, lies and everything else that comes out of her mouth because she is a total "fake",

Reactions: 13
New Patreon videos
Interview with Amaury!
Note that the video was uploaded to YouTube 2 days ago. They are too busy not reading Tattle ;)

Going in length about the best mate that took his own life... again. He shared this story before. Why keep milking it? Obviously, once again, SJ did her theatrics about "perspective"and "how lucky they are"...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Going in length about the best mate that took his own life... again. He shared this story before. Why keep milking it? Obviously, once again, SJ did her theatrics about "perspective"and "how lucky they are"...
It is working because her worshiper are all in tears on the patreon comments about that.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Do you mean Philip? TBH, I am not entirely convinced that she does. But this is reality TV/YT channel situation. At the end of the day not my life, and not my feelings involved either. My only reason for being on this site is to alert the world/media to her fradulent business practices, lies and everything else that comes out of her mouth because she is a total "fake",
You don’t think that the world famous and persistent French Internal Revenue would be the ones to be on to her? Prodigious compliance is expected in France and scary audits commonplace. It’s easy for the authorities to carry out raids and to seize material and documents.
That’d make a great vlog. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The first time Amaury Richmond visited Chateau de Lalande was for the masked ball. When Stephanie Jarvis was poor. 🤫

masked ball.png

group shot.png

maked ball guest.png
champagne.png
lalande party.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Going on and on about ‘sniffles’ going around the LaLanders🙄🙄 not like they all got back from a COVID hot bed about two weeks ago! They were documented wearing Carnivale masks covering the WRONG holes! Idiots.

At least no Snorty

Reactions: 15
Amary's family background is in building development, e.g is father's business. Where his carpentry skills would always be required. Amaury has defo taken a step backwards in moving to HMN, such an absolute fool IMHO
My advice, Amary get out of the HMN asap - you know it makes complete sense.

Reactions: 21
IMHO, this interview must have been recorded very shortly after Amary arrived at HMN. So honest and absolutely niave and embarrassing. I am certain he would not reveal any of this today for SJ's vlog content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMHO, this interview must have been recorded very shortly after Amary arrived at HMN. So honest and absolutely niave and embarrassing. I am certain he would not reveal any of this today for SJ's vlog content.
I don't think so. If you look on the table behind them the wood that was delivered a week or 2 ago is there currently being worked on.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think so as the machinery she bought from Matt only arrived then. And the cold also known as Covid was relevant this past weekend.

Reactions: 16
Well, he did tell the story once before and it seems he has done it again. Matt came by to deliver the machinery they bought from him mid interview. Sorry 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.