The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting.. about that "movement" of censors clamping down on freedom of speech. I live in the U.S. so yeah none of that would apply to me or many others living in other countries. That just sucks that people feel they have to silence ANY dissension from their well laid narratives. TL could then move to another country free of those laws. "Online safety" what a joke... they are going after commentaries sites but not actually trafficking rings on FB!
I must admit it would be an interesting study to see how many flying monkeys and fake subscribers and fake patrons would meet with poetic demise! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay. I’m Bath-fending! 1. I can’t stand getting sprayed in the face. 2. I can’t stand shaving my legs while getting sprayed in the face. 3. I like to dunk my head and the hot water goes in my ears and I never have earwax in there cause it just falls right out. 4. If the stuff that’s on you is so gross, what’s the problem with it being in water just prior to it being off of you? It was on you the whole time prior? 5. A bath is far more relaxing than a shower. 6. Your nether regions will thank you. 7. You can add Epsom salts to the water and you’re body will absorb this important mineral, which will also relax you and ease sore muscles. 8. If you take it before bed you will sleep better. 9. You get to sit down the whole time. 10. You stay warmer the whole time.
I can't stand those American showers where you either have to waste lot of water waiting for it to become hot or or you get sprayed with cold water.
Also when you are small almost no water reaches you.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay. I’m Bath-fending! 1. I can’t stand getting sprayed in the face. 2. I can’t stand shaving my legs while getting sprayed in the face. 3. I like to dunk my head and the hot water goes in my ears and I never have earwax in there cause it just falls right out. 4. If the stuff that’s on you is so gross, what’s the problem with it being in water just prior to it being off of you? It was on you the whole time prior? 5. A bath is far more relaxing than a shower. 6. Your nether regions will thank you. 7. You can add Epsom salts to the water and you’re body will absorb this important mineral, which will also relax you and ease sore muscles. 8. If you take it before bed you will sleep better. 9. You get to sit down the whole time. 10. You stay warmer the whole time.
In my old house I used to love having a bath. The bath had a lovely curved bottom. It was so comfortable. It was very deep, and because it was metal and enamel it kept warm for ages, when it did cool I could turn the hot tap on easily with my toes. I would take a book and a drink and stay there for an hour at least.
New house, the bath is shallow, has a flat uncomfortable bottom and is plastic. Have only ever used it twice in the 18 years I have been here.
But I love sitting in the spa pool after swimming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That made me spit my tea out. Maybe Selmar is in Chateau purgatory for going against the Chateau code. 🤣

My spectacles weren’t quite strong enough to discern what instrument was used. 😆

View attachment 1133856
What kind of vlog do they do? Stephanie in her nighty seems small fry in comparison, they both have a big disregard for their viewers. Image is everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For me nothing beats a nice hot rain shower... Baths are too much work to draw and then clean 😥

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 12.06.11.png

Edit.. someone better start a new thread soon or I don't know where this conversation is going... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s some display of power, what’s going on at lala. Steffi has the cam and shoves it into everyone’s face.
She records stuff, but not all is being shown on YouTube. And that’s where the advantage kicks in.

Her house, her rules. Someone is not playing along? Well, there are records stored somewhere with revealing footage, no one should see.

Reactions: 25
I think it’s some display of power, what’s going on at lala. Steffi has the cam and shoves it into everyone’s face.
She records stuff, but not all is being shown on YouTube. And that’s where the advantage kicks in.

Her house, her rules. Someone is not playing along? Well, there are records stored somewhere with revealing footage, no one should see.
See... people think you're just a pretty face, but hidden behind the handsome cartoon guy that I don't know, is a handsome non-cartoon guy with keen observation skills... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Which visa ?
Nattie has an Italian passport (EU citizen).
Sabina has a Danish passport (EU citizen).
They can stay and work in France as long as they want.
oh right - for some reason I thought Denmark wasn't part of the EU! Anyway, something is keeping her there...................

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.