The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Fanny's interview with Amaury. So sad to hear about his friend who commited suicide, however if you google his friend's name there was more to it than he mentioned.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Did I ever share this?...

Wow what a change in Annalise in this vlog. Wonderful to see her look and sound so happy.

Could we have got this all wrong. Could she have told Dan to "shape up or ship out" and start putting his family above the Chateau work. He appears to be getting on with the house renovations etc. I still find some of his "banter" a little cutting ie. the 'old lady' alcohol but there is no doubt that Annalise is happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IMHO, this interview must have been recorded very shortly after Amary arrived at HMN. So honest and absolutely niave and embarrassing. I am certain he would not reveal any of this today for SJ's vlog content.
Had to be recorded recently as Workshop is fitted out, and the Dumper arrives during interview.
Sound like he a Natti are planning to sail off into the sunlight at some point and do their own thing.
My Crystal ball is saying at 60 Fanny could well be left running the unfinished Chateau on her own, her Patreon's having abandoned her and Snorty went on to find love with a Male volunteer some years earlier, taking with him a vast collection of items he acquired during his time at the chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow what a change in Annalise in this vlog. Wonderful to see her look and sound so happy.

Could we have got this all wrong. Could she have told Dan to "shape up or ship out" and start putting his family above the Chateau work. He appears to be getting on with the house renovations etc. I still find some of his "banter" a little cutting ie. the 'old lady' alcohol but there is no doubt that Annalise is happier.
Why do people keep thinking it's a "treat" to get their kids unhealthy food at mcdonalds?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Dafuq is it?
Hi everyone. I'm going to take an extended break as I can't keep up with the speed of the threads and trying to catch up is giving me an excuse not to do things I really need to get done or they never will! I will pop in from time to time to read a quick update, I'm sure. It's been so interesting and entertaining and I have really enjoyed your company in these dark times. I wish you all good health and happiness and I hope everyone's hard work and good intentions will eventually result in change for the better. I'm posting a potential questionnaire for patrons; it's nothing we haven't all said before! Apologies for the length!

Questionnaire for Chateau de Lalande patrons and gift givers.

1. Are you aware of just how wealthy Stephanie and the Jarvis family are, both now, and when she bought the chateau with her friends?
2. Are you aware that Stephanie had monetary gifts and part of her inheritance from her father before he died?
3. Are you aware of the numerous properties that the Jarvis family owns in various countries?
4. Are you aware that Stephanie and her mother, regardless of the above facts, practically pleaded poverty and suggested they could not afford to eat and thus secured donations from strangers to help renovate the chateau?
5. Are you aware that, despite practically begging for financial help, both SJ and her mother travelled across the globe on many expensive flights for holidays?
6. Are you aware that SJ, during all the years she has lived at LL and whilst she was receiving money from donors, many of whom are a lot less financially wealthy than she is, not only travelled overseas many times each year, but also stayed in the most expensive hotels, costing thousands each time and eating at the very best and extremely expensive restaurants?
7. Are you aware that, in addition to spending many thousands each time she travelled, SJ also bought numerous items of clothing from world-famous designers, plus the most expensive perfumes, hundreds of pairs of shoes, etc?
6. Are you aware that she a buys wallpapers costing thousands for each roll; extremely expensive chandeliers; furniture; textiles; bed linen, etc?
7. Are you are that SJ will often show that she buys secondhand clothes, furniture from brocantes,, etc., but that this is just in addition to the extremely expensive items she has bought from new?
8. Does it not arouse your suspicions that she is eager to say that she has received an upgrade on airlines; in hotels and rented apartments; for car hire, etc., round the globe as she is likely to be hiding the fact that she has already paid for the most expensive options herself but she is ashamed of admitting this to her supporters?
9. Are you aware that it appears extremely likely (to people with direct experience of seeing this), that SJ has a serious condition which impels her to spend money at every possible opportunity and that, by giving her your money, you may be encouraging this condition?
10. Can you not see that the OTT delivery; constant hysterical laughter, plus her body language, are a front and that this behaviour is acting, just as she is acting when she pretends to be excited and pleased with the less expensive and frankly, tasteless, items that people send her? It is the very expensive stuff that she really craves and this why she will not discourage any of the gift givers.
11. Does it not occur to you that you might gain greater joy if you gave your money or gifts to the numerous people in your own country or around the globe who are in desperate need of assistance? If everyone did this, it would amount to more money for charities than the monthly LL donations.
12. Why are some of you wasting so much money on postage and packing sending food parcels to a wealthy middle-aged woman living in a modern European country who spends more on food and drink than you will probably ever do?
13. Are you aware that the chateau SJ owns has little historical significance? It is not being renovated for the French nation or for public good. It will never be open to the public. The little renovation that is being carried out is purely for SJ's use on her home and primarily as a party venue for adults to dress up and pose for the camera as they drink champagne and frolic. One day, SJ may get tired of it and use her money to buy another home, maybe a palazzo in Venice, to create another pleasure palace for herself and a few friends. Do you not think your money could be better spent? Most of us pay for our own home repairs even though we have far less money than SJ has!
14. There are numerous other points that could be made about SJ but is it not patently clear that she is superficial and frivolous and has become an expert in fooling a lot of people? If you are really interested in chateaux in France, just compare her with some of the other chateaux owners who work tirelessly to renovate their own buildings. They budget and plan carefully; see projects completed right through to the end, efficiently and effectively, and they make real progress. They are also much more transparent about how the money they receive is being spent. They are direct and honest with their patrons and they do not wish to receive gift parcels; they are too busy focusing on the important things. They also display a great deal more taste and finesse. They are not frivolous and don't escape from their homes frequently in order to spend, spend, spend, and fly all over the world in a frenzy of hedonistic partying.

I would urge you to consider these points carefully. I am not a "hater"; I understand that you gained pleasure from the CD vlogs, but I cannot understand why these points are not obvious to all who watch the vlogs!
Awww 🥰. You have been a true stalwarts here on the Yaught tattler.

I for one ☝ pray 🙏 it’s a side step not a full time departure…

but I completely get the step back .😈🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
Bar is always open to you 😈M

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He surely is smitten with Nati, isn't he? When asked his purpose in life, after his initial reaction (documented above by @Linus, he answers again and says "To make Nati happy and look after her".

He seems like a very loyal, stand-up person. I hope that he can manage to stay that way while at CLL.
Stupid answer imp.... So before coming to France he had no purpose in life? 🤔 He just remembered that he never mentioned her in previous answers and thought it's about time. At least he had no plans to be with her in 10 years. 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you M&MsMom, very much appreciated. Now contacted and reported possible copyright infringement so they can thoroughly investigate from their end. Will obviously report back if/when I hear from them. ❤
I posted the website link myself last thread. Thank you very much for getting in touch with them. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stephanie Jarvis did remove, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, (Steve and Sarah Cole), from the top tier patron list, October 2021. Why???
The copied wallpaper logo, Stephen gave Stephanie Jarvis, also disappeared at the same time. Only to reappear when we, here, called them out.
@Iolair mentioned this in the last post. 👇

@Iolair post 🧵 127, #983
Yet he has no compunction regarding working with designs that could very well be stolen, i.e. the 'signature' la Lande logo of the CLL work with the perched peacock that he created from the blue peacock wallpaper. The design of which belonged to the original manufacturer and if still produced, the current manufacturer. One might argue that the design is old and out of copyright, yet, I've seen it used as set decor for the French TV period adventure "Nicholas le Floch" (currently on Amazon Prime) and shown in the episode "The Baker's Blood". I wonder who actually owns the design now? Certainly not SJ. Is the la Lande logo even registered?
@Iolair post 🧵127, #993
https://www.scalamandre.com/balinese-peacock-sc-780?c=SC+0004WP88355
Image and design subject to copyright.

View attachment 1128966
Chambre des Oiseaux
@9:42 Stephen Cole explains where his gifted logo inspiration came from. When you're a graphic designer and you admit this, YIKES!!!

Stephen Cole's business IG post from Jan. 5, 2022...

decadigitus
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
JANUARY 5

Let's not forget, Philip Janssen also copied this image too.
He created, 2 images, for free downloads, (for non-commercial use only🤭), Christmas 2020.

View attachment 1128996
Yeah it is a rip off AND it is still under copywrite. The reason she can get away with this legally is because it has been altered in such a way to not be identical.

Reactions: 4
Did Hanni have a "Thing" for Fanny ?
Quite a little dirty brothel…
Word in the chateau- lane …

Nutti was blowing up tinder …
Marie n Stephanie
Marie n plenty ….
Hani n Steph
Stephanie n hani … guess that’s a 69
Then cat 🐱 n ….. ?

😈

Reactions: 8
Well.... that patreonvideo.....as long as her patreons dont complain ... she is never going to mention the accounts..i am still sure there is a lot wrong with them..probably finding another accountant who wants to burn his reputation for her papermess..

They sure wanted to do some good PR for Nasty Nutties reputation...No mentioning The Selmargate tells it all...

Fanny always puts out some tearjerking stories when she feels insecure....we have been on that path before..

So Amaury wants to leave in time to do up some places and sell them back again....no ordinairy places...chateau. manoir...well Amaury have you seen the prices are going up in France...i guess you both need to hurry up...The next generation who is able to retire early with a big bag of money is also running out...Amaury doesnt want to work for a company..and wants to decide what the customer wants..:oops:..well thats no surprise...the shittoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves......

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I couldn't watch this whole thing - he came across as so dull. I have no idea if this is just a cunning strategy so that we, at Tattle Towers, don't drag him (even though he's screwing a bully), or he genuinely is this dull. Either way wasted video.

Things aren't adding up with Amaury - the accent - Father is northern, Mother has a thick French accent - not sure what schooling he went through - but, left to become a labourer??? - Stephanie also has an affected RP accent, whilst her cousin, also being from Suffolk, has a much looser more relaxed Modern RP accent, who knows what's going on there? Maybe I'm being over analytical, or just a witch? Also, why the pomposity from the parents about Nati being unworthy of their son and the tattoos being ugly? Middle class snobbery is one of biggest gripes.

#StephIsPressed
#BitchesBePressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSisterMinny
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate
#NotTheOverpricedFortnumAndMasonsTeaCaddyAgain
#WhoPaidForTheTea
#SpillTheTea
#ItsAllInTheTeaLeaves
#ISeeSJsFutureInPrison
#TheHeatingOrTheFaçade
#INeedYourHelp
#StephanieJarvisStoleMyTeaBags
#PhyllisTeaBagsStephanieJarvis
#SquishThatTeaBag
#SpillTheTeaSis
#AmericansDoNotKnowHowToMakeTea
#TeaBagCashGrab
#StephIsScrapingTheBarrelNow
#WhereAreTheAccounts
#WeHaveNotForgotten
#StephanieInCourt
#AmauryIsBoring
#DullAsDishwater
#SawMyHeadOffYouAreThatBoring
His main desire to be there was to do the panelling sooo maybe he will get sick of the situation soon after it is done? I think the only person that keeps him sane is Dan. Dan has now moved in so it may be awhile. He seems like a nice guy but I totally judge him for dating LA LOCA the pitbull in Chanclas Nattie the raging bull. I mean how can you tolerate such an abusive, cruel person if you do not approve of that behavior OR are intimidated into that relationship. Either way he is knowingly making poor decisions while other people are being abused by LA LOCA Nattie AND SJ.

Reactions: 12
Just curious to know if Stephanie in her 45 years has ever held down a normal job.
Nope, she never worked a real job, only helped out at her parents place, doing admin, at least that's what she said. But her parents made sure she did not have to look for actual work.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hi everyone. I'm going to take an extended break as I can't keep up with the speed of the threads and trying to catch up is giving me an excuse not to do things I really need to get done or they never will! I will pop in from time to time to read a quick update, I'm sure. It's been so interesting and entertaining and I have really enjoyed your company in these dark times. I wish you all good health and happiness and I hope everyone's hard work and good intentions will eventually result in change for the better.
You will be missed, but glad you're going to pop in. I completely understand ... I need to learn to be on here less or I will need to take myself off for spells!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so happy Spring is finally emerging and look forward to "outdoors" weather.
It's supposed to me 32C here today and the pool is slowly warming up. I'm hoping it's a poolside and margaritas weekend.
full moon this evening —-

ST Patrick’s day ☘ is supposed to be double digits
( ok but 12 degrees is double digit)

So To one and all ..

May those who love us love us.
And those that don’t love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn’t turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles,
So we’ll know them by their limping.

tonight Ireland :: full moon 🌕

01F71253-523E-409D-A53B-14724639AA2A.jpeg
B5CA788B-C83A-45AE-BD7E-D2EDEDD32342.png
07D8F3BA-3220-418F-8AC3-44FF73733EB7.jpeg
View attachment 1130368

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.