The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cavorting, yes, but swimming, no. Remember she doesn't swim, or walk or work or care about anything except herself!
But Potty does! One way to keep him coming back and he doesn’t have to swim with his inflatable swan.
Meant to say in the gross moat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lady Avonlea said:

I have the last 16 weeks tabulated. I have considered going back and reviewing all, but the thought of sitting through them all fills me somewhat with horror. It’s tedious and can be hard to put prices on some of the stuff. Could go back and try to pick out a few of the previous highlights and see what we come up with.

ComtesseRose said:
Give me a buzz, if you need somebody to take an episode or two.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your offer ComtesseRose . It’s a daunting task for 1 person to review and summarize every Grabeaux. There's been a total of 89 Grabeaux vlogs since June 25, 2020 and I hope I've captured them all on the attached spreadsheet.

Prior to June 25, 2020 gifts were opened as part of CD. On June 25, 2020 Cadeaux was launched although it was still part of CD just on a separate designated day. On September 1, 2020 Chateau Unwrapped was launched.

Watch the short vlog of the New Channel Announcement from September 1, 2020 launch - says it all!!! The tack room library filled with gifts waiting to be opened and at that point they were only 1 month in arrears. We can only imagine what it's like now that they are 8 months in arrears. No wonder they have never shown that room since! (2) New Channel Announcement!!! - YouTube

If we’re really interested in compiling a list of all Grabeaux gifts, estimated costs etc. then we will have to divide and conquer. It would be helpful if there are any tattlers who could take on a couple of episodes and provide a list which summarizes each gift, estimated value, any interesting notes, and perhaps takes screen shot of valuable item.

If we don't want to do that's okay too.

I’ve done the last 16 (from Dec 1, 2021 to current), so if anyone is interesting in re-living a couple of fun, tacky, gross consumerism, memories, Grabeaux videos, please let us know which vlogs and I’ll update the spreadsheet so we can keep track. (Fanny, Mummee & all the gang are in the videos so best to take some Gravol and/or a stiff drink before viewing) 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Has anyone heard if the mysterious Michael Bergantino (?) made it through his heart surgery ? The operation that was paypal gofunded by Steffie? :unsure:
He turned up here on 8th March asking about MPK patreon account. He goes under the name of ViewerLA

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And if it does go ahead, how long before the punters contributing to cadeaux will begin sending her pool related crap? Blow up plastic floaty thingys, pool games, pool maintenance paraphernalia, beach towels, sun loungers, sun umbrellas, bathing caps, sun hats, sunglasses, bathing suits, yet more skin care products and cosmetics but this time sun screen related... then there'll be the inevitable pool house to contain it all, with associated furniture, decor, artworks, an outside bar area with bbq (more bar related crap) outdoor loos and showers (plumbing costs)... and on ad infinitum.
They've already sent her alot of that crap and she doesn't even have a pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stephanie Jarvis, Floortje Gattina, Marina Kim, Ruth Kelly, Tess Hofmann, Dana Knaffo
15802997_1094474817338878_9212040006162448384_n.jpg

Marina Kim, Stephanie Jarvis, Michael Potts, Floortje Gattina
15876682_1207939435961996_3991739705799475200_n.jpg

Marina Kim, Stephanie Jarvis, Floortje Gattina
16110411_1253138111398934_416574835158679552_n.jpg

Marina Kim, Stephanie Jarvis
1647437943448.png

1647438008483.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Lady Avonlea said:

I have the last 16 weeks tabulated. I have considered going back and reviewing all, but the thought of sitting through them all fills me somewhat with horror. It’s tedious and can be hard to put prices on some of the stuff. Could go back and try to pick out a few of the previous highlights and see what we come up with.

ComtesseRose said:
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your offer ComtesseRose . It’s a daunting task for 1 person to review and summarize every Grabeaux. There's been a total of 89 Grabeaux vlogs since June 25, 2020 and I hope I've captured them all on the attached spreadsheet.

Prior to June 25, 2020 gifts were opened as part of CD. On June 25, 2020 Cadeaux was launched although it was still part of CD just on a separate designated day. On September 1, 2020 Chateau Unwrapped was launched.

Watch the short vlog of the New Channel Announcement from September 1, 2020 launch - says it all!!! The tack room library filled with gifts waiting to be opened and at that point they were only 1 month in arrears. We can only imagine what it's like now that they are 8 months in arrears. No wonder they have never shown that room since! (2) New Channel Announcement!!! - YouTube

If we’re really interested in compiling a list of all Grabeaux gifts, estimated costs etc. then we will have to divide and conquer. It would be helpful if there are any tattlers who could take on a couple of episodes and provide a list which summarizes each gift, estimated value, any interesting notes, and perhaps takes screen shot of valuable item.

I’ve done the last 16 (from Dec 1, 2021 to current), so if anyone is interesting in re-living a couple of fun, tacky, gross consumerism, memories, Grabeaux videos, please let us know which vlogs and I’ll update the spreadsheet so we can keep track. (Fanny, Mummee & all the gang are in the videos so best to take some Gravol and/or a stiff drink before viewing) 🤣
I will volunteer for all of November of 2021!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Stephanie Jarvis did remove, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, (Steve and Sarah Cole), from the top tier patron list, October 2021. Why???
The copied wallpaper logo, Stephen gave Stephanie Jarvis, also disappeared at the same time. Only to reappear when we, here, called them out.
@Iolair mentioned this in the last post. 👇

@Iolair post 🧵 127, #983
Yet he has no compunction regarding working with designs that could very well be stolen, i.e. the 'signature' la Lande logo of the CLL work with the perched peacock that he created from the blue peacock wallpaper. The design of which belonged to the original manufacturer and if still produced, the current manufacturer. One might argue that the design is old and out of copyright, yet, I've seen it used as set decor for the French TV period adventure "Nicholas le Floch" (currently on Amazon Prime) and shown in the episode "The Baker's Blood". I wonder who actually owns the design now? Certainly not SJ. Is the la Lande logo even registered?
@Iolair post 🧵127, #993
https://www.scalamandre.com/balinese-peacock-sc-780?c=SC+0004WP88355
Image and design subject to copyright.

View attachment 1128966
Chambre des Oiseaux
@9:42 Stephen Cole explains where his gifted logo inspiration came from. When you're a graphic designer and you admit this, YIKES!!!

Stephen Cole's business IG post from Jan. 5, 2022...

decadigitus
We developed an elegant brand for a chateau featured on a popular YouTube channel and BBC series. The brand’s icon, a peacock, was taken from a wallpaper in the chateau loved by the châtelaine. The signature is represented with wallpaper patterns found in the chateau. #chateaudiaries #branding #logodesigns #château #graphicdesign
JANUARY 5

Let's not forget, Philip Janssen also copied this image too.
He created, 2 images, for free downloads, (for non-commercial use only🤭), Christmas 2020.

View attachment 1128996
viuGZE4xpx.jpg

xxx.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@T Rex said: 'The Chateau has plenty of unused rooms and space to house more than just ONE person'.
@Lady Avonlea said: 'There are 18 bedrooms at the shiteau'.

There are (will be) 21 rooms (watch from 6.20). Here's a video interview of SJ in March 2019 (a year before her greed revealed itself through patreon & the gifts), Percy did the tour. At this time she was restoring the chateau through CDIY & she was planning to create 2 new apartments for her mum & M Potts (M Potts paid for his). Her mum's apartment was completed within a year & Potts the year after both for CDIY Ch4. At the time they had 17 rooms + 2 for her mum & Potts = 19 + 2 additional unfinshed apartments for Nati & Gerry that will be 21 rooms. 2 of the owners SJ & Potts were able to finish 2 apartments within 2yrs from their savings yet they cannot finish another 2 with even more money from patreon & YT. SJ is obviously delaying it to get more money & keeping it for Ch4 (who should have dropped her by now). The amount of money she has received within 2yrs (from YT & patreon) is more than the cost of the chateau. YT & patreon may have helped her financially but it's revealed her excessive greed & affected her reputation.

I think she can do whatever she wants with the money from her gift channel because it's her money. The gift channel just shows greed & shows she has no morals. I always suspected the taxes for the gifts were paid for by the gift channel which she confirmed yesterday & it looks like the main purpose of creating that channel was to pay for the gift taxes. I blame Brenda who sent one of the 1st box of gifts & then created a super fan Facebook group, it's all gone to SJ's head. Brenda's fawning over SJ & MPK is what encouraged & maybe started the greed from all the chateau beggars.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXL6rxYHyVg
flourishmentary.com/chateau-de-lalande

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He said as well as the party preparations and getting the van MOT'd he'd been working too... not sure what that entailed x
Whatever he is doing, it sure as hell will involve the digger - which to me basically means landscaping rather than actual gardening.
Isn't he clearing the area proposed for the "jardin anglais" - so utterly pretentious and dare I say, absolute waste of money as will involve future really high maintenance in man hours.
IMHO, better to concentrate on the walled garden full time and just have lawns everywhere else only requiring mowing every 2 weeks which would involve perhaps a few hours labour, tops. Really well maintained lawns look fabulous.
Hey ho, that's what any sensible, business minded person would do BUT, we are not dealing with sensible, business minded people here are we?
I think any real gardening is currently being left to Kirsty and she only works part time in the walled garden, the size of which, means that that's just a drop in the ocean, especially at this time of year when it's all about the prep for the upcoming season. The greenhouse is so under used these days for growing expensive, market value veg/flowers etc, and who the hell just plants potatoes because I am certain that you would be able to buy huge sacks for peanuts locally. Yet again, lack of economic knowledge and pre-planning. And, I stress, not Kirsty's fault either. She, "who must be obeyed" holds the purse strings - end of!
IJ must be weeping and screaming at her laptop screen 24/7 when she views what has been going down at the HMN with regard to the gardens since her departure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like her patron numbers are climbing but the revenue isn't moving much

First screenshot from the 13th March, second from today. 19 new patrons for £26.

Cards and postage will wipe most of that off.
The increase maybe due to Tattle infiltrators who aim to pose some questions... at lower tier it gives access to 'priviliged BS'

• Heart
@T Rex said: 'The Chateau has plenty of unused rooms and space to house more than just ONE person'.
@Lady Avonlea said: 'There are 18 bedrooms at the shiteau'.

There are (will be) 21 rooms (watch from 6.20). Here's a video interview of SJ in March 2019 (a year before her greed revealed itself through patreon & the gifts), Percy did the tour. At this time she was restoring the chateau through CDIY & she was planning to create 2 new apartments for her mum & M Potts (M Potts paid for his). Her mum's apartment was completed within a year & Potts the year after both for CDIY Ch4. At the time they had 17 rooms + 2 for her mum & Potts = 19 + 2 additional unfinshed apartments for Nati & Gerry that will be 21 rooms. 2 of the owners SJ & Potts were able to finish 2 apartments within 2yrs from their savings yet they cannot finish another 2 with even more money from patreon & YT. SJ is obviously delaying it to get more money & keeping it for Ch4 (who should have dropped her by now). The amount of money she has received within 2yrs (from YT & patreon) is more than the cost of the chateau. YT & patreon may have helped her financially but it's revealed her excessive greed & affected her reputation.

I think she can do whatever she wants with the money from her gift channel because it's her money. The gift channel just shows greed & shows she has no morals. I always suspected the taxes for the gifts were paid for by the gift channel which she confirmed yesterday & it looks like the main purpose of creating that channel was to pay for the gift taxes. I blame Brenda who sent one of the 1st box of gifts & then created a super fan Facebook group, it's all gone to SJ's head. Brenda's fawning over SJ & MPK is what encouraged & maybe started the greed from all the chateau beggars.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXL6rxYHyVg
flourishmentary.com/chateau-de-lalande
Correction - on the recent advent vlog Fanny says there are 19 bedrooms.
(2) THE TRADITIONAL FRENCH NATIVITY SCENE - YouTube

• Wow
Especially when Fanny will not be at the Shittoo during the winter months.

Isabelle has a lot of practice grabbing other peoples possessions, remember all the furniture, etc. in the Shittoo is from former residents of Isabelle’s house of horrors nursing home.
Wasn’t that speculation on our part. No actual concrete proof of that. Might be true don’t know. She and her father did seem to have acquired things on trips according to her. And don’t forget the narrative about Sotheby’s.

Reactions: 11
if I may …. It was addressed in patron
An ex .. patron very firmly asked for the name to be removed

usual shite regurgitated from the charlatan Stephanoligy
1:: so grateful for their donation
2:: very pressed for time hence not removed
3:: in honour of their donation - it was an epitaff to their presence

Now real truth

if showing 17 top tiers declined to pay for anymore - rubbish .
It could have caused a landslide

also the other rubbish spouted patrons just dropped down tiers

then 60% of them all dropped to 5 dollars 💵

her lips are moving - she’s lying

buying patrons herself
The overall % of support has dropped

ff sake my names still on the roll
And I stopped paying 7 months ago
😈😂😈😂😈
Is this why she doesn't do the scroll of patrons or the frenetic regurgitation resuscitation repetition of names at the end of every flog anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lady Avonlea said:

ComtesseRose said:

Lady Avonlea I would be at the front of the queue to help in person but unfortunately, I do not have up to date IT/computer skills you possess to do what you have achieved to date, especially screen shots etc. But, if someone can document the actual items, I am more than willing to research their current values on MP/ebay/Gumtree/auction sites etc if that would help lessen the chore.
A personal huge thank you from me for doing what you have done and I honestly do 100% sense that all this info should be sent to the HMN's accountants which fully documents exactly what has been received at the HMN under the guise of it being a "charity format" channel but, as we all well know = hidden agenda and tax evation of GAG at the end of day.
I sincerely feel that SJ was initially well advised by Nic, MP and Ollie in how the GAG should have been set up in order to gain the most tax efficient avoidance manner going forward. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Especially when Fanny will not be at the Shittoo during the winter months.

Isabelle has a lot of practice grabbing other peoples possessions, remember all the furniture, etc. in the Shittoo is from former residents of Isabelle’s house of horrors nursing home.
Not sure anyone has suggested that in any of the previous threads unless I've missed it. Maybe those trying to make mischief might have?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.